• Published 29th Jan 2022
  • 2,398 Views, 93 Comments

The Wayfaring Strangers - BiasedAmerican



2 Friends are summoned in the world of MLP. And one of them is too excited.

  • ...
14
 93
 2,398

Crystally Area I Guess

"Are you sure you don't want me to go as well?"

"Yes. Princess Cadance and Shining Armor are already there. The others will be joining them soon."

"The Empire's magic is powerful. It cannot fall again, my sister."

"She will succeed at her task, and when she does. We'll know that she is that much closer to being ready." The Princess Sisters discussed.

"Ahem." Twilight called out at the entrance of the hallway. She smiled awkwardly as she had two packs full of supplies.

"Trust me little sister." Celestia whispered to Luna as she walked away.

"You wanted to see me? To give me a test?" Twilight asked.

"And you wanted to see me, Princess?" Soviet spoke behind Twilight. In his black tactical gear him and Tankery used when breaching Fluttershy's cottage a while back.

Twilight and Luna looked at each other as she passed. "I brought my own quills and plenty of paper to show my work." She levitated her supplies but it fell. A long scroll of paper rolled all the way to Celestia, "Sorry! Sorry!" Twilight awkwardly spoke as she tried to roll it back up. Celestia did it by ease with the use of her magic, even putting all of her supplies back in her bags.

"This, is a different kind of test. The Crystal Empire has returned."

Twilight's face turned to shock, "The Crystal Empire? I- I'm sorry I thought I had studied. Oooh, I don't think there's anything in any of my books-" She looked through her books, but Celestia levitated them away.

Meanwhile outside of the hallway. "Princess."

"Captain." The two nodded.

"So, is the date-"

"Ah ah ah ah, you're on duty, Captain." Luna cut him off with a cheeky smile on her.

Soviet smiled awkwardly. "Oh yeah, that's right.."

"But anyways, I'm going to need you to follow Princess Twilight to the Crystal Empire." Luna said in a formal tone.

With Soviet being too distracted and mixed up with the responsibilities he has and the new plans, he had completely forgot about the Crystal Empire and what it was. "Crystal Empire..? Sounds familiar."

"How? But anyways, you are to escort Princess Twilight to the Crystal Empire. Defend her at all costs Captain, but please do try to come back in one piece. I need an 'escort' for my dates once the mission is over." She looked at him seductively.

"Yes, ma'am!" Soviet saluted. "That reminds me, Twilight seems on edge. Is she actually a full on Princess or..?" Soviet questioned.

"Well, you are correct, she is a Princess. But the coming war has clogged a lot of our civilian and even royal duties. So she has the title, but not the duties." Luna explained.

"Huh, guess we better start the war so it'll be over in the first day." Soviet spoke.

"If only."

"I'll go speak to Princess Celestia, I need to talk to her about something." Soviet said as he pulled out a file.

"There wouldn't be." Celestia floated Twilight's books away. "Few remember it ever existed at all." Celestia lifted the glass covering of a crystal. She levitated the crystal in front of Twilight. "Even my knowledge of the Empire is limited." She blasted the crystal and it projected a hologram of the city. Twilight backed up in shock, her mouth dropping to the floor. "But what I do know is that it contains a powerful magic. 1000 Years ago, King Sombra, a unicorn who's heart was black as night. Took over the crystal empire." The hologram then projected the entire city being overrun by his corrupted crystals. And his tyrannical rule over the empire itself. "He was ultimately overthrown, turned to shadow. And banished to the ice of the Arctic North. But not before he was able to put a curse on the empire, a curse that caused it to vanish into thin air! If the Empire is filled with hope and love, those things are reflected across the whole of Equestria. If hatred and fear take hold.." Celestia's horn then casted dark magic. Causing green and black flames coming out of her eyes and a beam going to the crystal, causing the corrupted crystals to grow and surround Twilight as she tried to stay calm. Celestia broke the crystals with her magic. "Which is why I need your help to finding a way to protect it."

"You want me to help an entire empire?" Twilight looked down in despair.

"It is, as I said, a different kind of test." Celestia put the crystal back into the jar. "But one I am certain you will pass."

Twilight got the courage to stay determined, "How do I begin?" She looked back up.

"By joining Princess Cadance and Shining Armor in the Crystal Empire."

"My brother is there?" Twilight became excited.

"He is, and your Ponyville friends will join you there as well. I have every confidence you will succeed. And when you do, I will know you are ready to move onto your next level of studies."

Twilight looked to Luna as they stopped at the entrance of the hallway. Luna stood tall and gave Twilight a menacing look. This made Twilight's determination fall, "But.. what if I what if I fail?"

"You won't." Celestia reassured.

"But! What if!-" Celestia shut her up by putting her hoof on her shoulder.

"You WON'T." Celestia assured. "But Twilight, in the end it must be you and you alone who ultimately assists Princess Cadance and Shining Armor in doing what needs to be done by protecting the Empire. Do you understand?" Twilight nodded as she gained back her confidence. Then Celestia closed the doors.

She heard a muffled voice, "Heyyy!" Followed by a shreak and the sound of a magical beam being fired. "WOAH WOAH WOAH CLAM THE FUCK DOWN YOUR HIGHNESS!"

"Oh Soviet! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Celestia gave a sigh of relief. Twilight walked away as she didn't want to interfere on what was happening.

Inside of the room... "Princess, I am proposing an operation in which one of the MACE members will partake in alone to gather information on the Griffon armies and Changelings alike. Not to mention the dragon hordes, which I think were cut in half thanks to MACE."

"It sounds risky, but I'll approve it nonetheless." Luna answered.

"As long as there is no risk of the spy being caught, they could use it as a justification for war." Celestia warned.

Soviet let out a sigh of relief, and then saluted. "Yes, your highnesses', I will get onto sorting things out to start Operation Earshot. And besides, we already have a reason to go to war." He then turned around and left the room. As he walked out of the castle, he got out his hand held radio, "Elta, I'm going to need you to go back home."

Nothing but static came back... "Wait what? I don't have a home.. unless you're talking about!-" She was cut off.

"Yes, back to the Griffons. I know it sounds risky and all but the upsides outweight the downsides. You don't want this war to start and giving us information directly would prevent the losses on both sides quickly! We could end the war as soon as it starts with minimal losses, I'm even guessing under a hundred." Soviet explained.

"A hundred?! Are you crazy?! That's too much!" Elta replied.

"Yeah, but in wars with humans in them, fifty-thousand is too little. You want that to be the lowest casualty rate? If not, then start heading back home. Gather whatever information you can, documents, division movement, hell! Even the location of the Changeling capital will be the key to stopping this war. So move your ass!" Soviet ordered.

"Yeah.. sure thing." Elta sounded worried as the radio cut off.

"Alright, now to get set into winter clothing..." Soviet sighed as the feeling of being back in Alaska will never leave him.

Twilight walked in despair onto the train station as Spike ran up behind her.

"Twilight!" Applejack called out with Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash beside her smiling. Applejack jumped up to her and hugged her. "Did you pass?" Before she could answer, Spike was knocked over and launched by Pinkie Pie's party cannon on which she was moving.

"Are we going to celebrate your awesomeness with Princess Celestia?!" She asked as the party cannon fired and jumped at the same time it fired.

"Not quite."

Pinkie Pie was confused and reverted her excited jump and the confetti from the cannon did the same... somehow.

"We're going to the-!" She was cut off as Soviet, Tankery, Ewok, and Tim ran into the train with Soviet standing near the door and guiding them into their armored carriage. "Move your asses marines! We're headed up North to the Crystal Empire!" Ewok almost tripped as he ran and Soviet slapped his ass into the carriage and said, "Don't go slacking on me now, greenhorn!" He walked into the carriage. The Mane 6 were confused.

The train finally arrived in the cold Arctic North. The ponies exited and tried to cover themselves from the cold. "Ha! And you all made fun of me for packing so many scarves." Rarity said with a smug face as she had a pink scarf. Spike on the other hand had a mountain full of scarves and said, "I didn't say a word." He slipped and fell, causing the baggage the open up and fly into the wind... as the cold strong winds of the north blew them away. He chased after them.

"Twilight!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Shining Armor?" Twilight tried to see through the dark storms.

Shining armor came out of the storm in black scarves and a black mask to protect him. He placed the mask on top of his horn and lowered his scarf, "Twily! You made it!" They both ran to each other and hugged. He then turned back into a serious tone, "We better get moving. There are things out here we really don't want to run into after dark." The rest of the ponies all looked at each other in worriment and gulped.

"What kind of things?!" Fluttershy... whisper yelled?

"Let's just say the Empire isn't the only thing that's returned." Shining Armor looked back.

Then, a dark cloud appeared in the distance, Soviet got out his binoculars and saw the same green and black dark magic that emanated from Celestia when talking about Sombra.

The ponies looked back at the armored carriage as they heard multiple screaming and yelling coming from the humans. The twin .50 cal turret on the top started opening fire at the dark cloud in the distance as Soviet, Tankery, and Tim ran out of the carriage in a hurry. The .50 cal stopped firing as Ewok ran out of the carriage with the suit of armor. Soviet then signaled to the conductor to go back. Which he did.

"Move! Move! Move!" Soviet yelled as they all started fast walking through the snow.

40 minutes later, they were still on the long tread to the Empire. "Something keeps trying to get in. We think it's the unicorn king who originally cursed the place."

"But Princess Celestia said I was sent here to find a way to protect the empire! If King Sombra can't get in, then it must already be protected." Twilight questioned.

Then a dark howl in the distance alerted them all. "That's! That's one of the things, isn't it?!" Fluttershy panicked.

"We have to get to the Crystal Empire! Now!" Shining Armor ordered.

"Now they listen to us." Tankery scoffed as they all ran. The dark cloud then appeared behind them, with Sombra's eyes appearing at the top. Spike trembled as Shining Armor picked him up with his magic to get rid of the luggage's and run. They all ran as fast as they could, but Sombra was catching up. "Go! Go!" Twilight exclaimed as she got Spike to hang onto her as they all ran.

"Almost there!" Shining Armor exclaimed as a blue bright bubble shield can be seen from the distance. Shining Armor stopped and so did MACE to confront Sombra and fight his... mist? Shining Armor fired his magical beam at the cloud as MACE opened fire at the thing. Sombra dodged the beam but the bullets distracted him a tad bit. He charged at Shining Armor and MACE, engulfing them into his cloud.


With Soviet's M4A1, Tim's MK14, Tankery's M249, and Ewok's BR55, it didn't stop Sombra's smoke to engulf them.

The group, panicked, out of breath, and exhausted, had finally reached the Crystal Empire's protective shield. They all sighed and tried to catch their breath.

"Everypony okay?" Twilight asked. They all said "Yes!" in different variations. Shining Armor jumped into the shield and fell on the ground. He got back up, but his horn was covered in the corrupted black crystals. "Oh no! Shining Armor! Your horn!" He tried activating his horn but the crystals blocked the magic.

"Sparklerrific!" Pinkie Pie screamed out loud as they looked onto the majestic crystal city, that was the Crystal Empire. They entered the city, completely forgetting the humans as they were distracted by the beauty of the city.

"It's gorgeous!" Rarity gazed. "Absolutely gorgeous!" Rarity began to stammer, "There are now words!" She clamped her cheeks with her hooves.

"Focus Rarity, we're here to help Twilight." Applejack woke Rarity up from her trance. "Not admire the scenery."

"Uh, I don't see what the big deal is. Just looks like another old castle to me." Rainbow Dash said as she looked around.

Rarity got offended by this and began to scoff, "Pfft, tfhath! Another old castle?! Have you lost your mind!? Have you looked at the-" she was cut off as everyone started laughing and she realized that it was a joke on her. Rainbow Dash and Applejack high hooved once they found out their prank worked. "Very funny." Rarity accepted. They all continued to enter the castle.

Meanwhile in Nevada- Sombra's wild ride inside of his mist after MACE was captured. Ewok fired his BR55 onto the undead ponies in armor charging him. He heard footsteps and gunshots on his right, he looked to his right and found Soviet and Tim back-to-back firing their main weapons and sidearms at the same time. Dodging undead ponies that try to tackle them, dodging spears, arrows, and swords thrown at them.

Ewok ran to them, holstering his firearm on his back as he prepared to punch a skeleton pony charging to Soviet. He punched said skeleton into shards as they got into a circle and set up a perimeter, shooting anything that isn't human. "Nice to see you here, Spartan."

"Same here, Captain."

"Any idea where Tank is?" Tim asked.

"Up here!" Tankery said as he landed on his feet with an M16A2 with a M302 underbarrel grenade launcher attached to it.

It was dark, all they had to see was their flashlights they had attached to their weapons, especially the lights attached to Ewok's helmet. "I like how we all decided to stay as 80's uniforms." Tankery laughed.

"I mean, hey. They are badass don't get me wrong, but I was already wearing mine so Soviet copied me so we don't confuse each other." Tim said as he dodged a skeleton pony charging at him, grabbed it's harness, pulling it back, grabbing it's head and firing one .45 ACP bullet from his 1911 at the back of it's head. Then going back to firing at the hordes like the rest of MACE.

"So. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but how the fuck are we going to get out of here?!" Ewok spoke.

"I guess a door that's bright as hell." Soviet sarcastically said. Luckily enough a door that's bright as hell opened up out of nowhere, "You three, move it!"

"How convenient." Tankery said as he ran.

They all passed through it, except Soviet. It had closed on him, he was left to fend for himself. He sighed, "Fuck it." He then spawned a M134 and fired it all over the place. "Jesus fuck this thing is heavy..." Soviet regained his breath as he stopped firing the M134. Then suddenly, a dark and abandoned Ponyville appeared out of nowhere, he saw a very familiar bell tower. "Not this place again.." He sighed and ran towards the bell tower as he despawned the M134.

He charged to the door and broke it down, he fell down onto the door and got up. "Jesus christ!" He saw the horde still going after him, he panicked and spawned two MP7's and started blasting through the door. He got onto the ladder, climbing up slowly while holding one MP7 to fire at any undead trying to climb up.

"Cadance!" Twilight happily ran to a tired Cadance with her horn going off. Her tiredness went away for a moment as she got back up with a huge smile on her face. She ran down the throne and met up with Twilight. They both did their sunshine dance.

"One of these days we need to get together, when the fate of Equestria isn't hanging in the balance." Cadance stated. Twilight noticed how tired Cadance was with her eye bags.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"Cadance has been able to use her magic to spread love and light. That seems to be what is protecting it." Shining Armor approached from behind. "But she hasn't slept... Barely eats... I want to help her, but my protection spell has been countered by King Sombra." Shining Armor said as he looked up to his horn.

"It's alright, Shining Armor. I'm fine." Cadance assured.

"She's not, fine. She can't go on like this forever, and if her magic were to fade... you saw what's out there waiting for that to happen."

"That's why we're here." Twilight assured.

"Why we're all here." Applejack said as the rest of the group came up to support Twilight.

"Well with Cadance keeping all of her strength to keep her spell going. And me trying to keep eye out on signs of trouble out in the Arctic, we haven't been able to gather much information from the Crystal Ponies." Shining Armor briefed.

"Crystal Ponies?!" Rarity jumped up in excitement. "There are Crystal Ponies?!" She then looked around her, noticing her mistake. She got back down and cleared her throat, "Please, continue."

"But we have to believe that one of them knows how to protect the empire. Without having to use Cadance's magic."

Twilight thought, "A research paper!" She yelled.

"Huh?" Shining Armor looked in confusion.

"That must be part of my test, to gather information from the Crystal Ponies and deliver it to you!" She jumped up to her older brother. "This is going to be great! I love research papers!"

"Yeah... who doesn't Rainbow Dash nudged Pinkie Pie. She then began guessing who doesn't like doing research papers.

"Don't worry big brother, I am really good at this sort of thing." She hugged and assured Shining Armor.

"That reminds me, where are the humans?" Shining Armor looked around. Then the two doors to the main hallway busted open.

"Did you all forget about US?!" Tankery yelled. Tankery was carrying Tim by his shoulder as he injured his leg. They all gave space for the two as their equipment seemed damaged and scratched.

"Where were you guys? Last time I saw you, you were-"

"Yeah, apparently that King only accepts Humans to fight in his pocket dimensions." Tim explained.

"Yeah, and he gave you a free pass while Soviet is still stuck there!" Tankery yelled.

"Wait, he's still there?!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Wait, where's the other person?" Twilight asked as she counted the two of them.

Then a loud metallic noise clanged on the crystal castle as electronic sounds came from it too.

It was Ewok, he had been flunged after holding back King Sombra. His energy shield broke on a pole on the balcony, breaking off his arm. He then hit the ceiling entrance inside of the room as it hit his back at incredible speeds, causing him to be knocked down at the same speed into the floor. This broke his helmet visor and dented the armor itself, not to mention Ewok's now missing arm. The Mares screamed as Shining Armor, Tim, and Tankery ran to get Ewok back up.

As they did, they can see his eye from the visor. He then started to cough out blood. Tim took off his helmet and started to snap his fingers as Ewok's eyes opened up. "Ewok. Ewok! Wake up you greedy bastard!" He then slapped his face multiple times lightly.

"Bla-" He coughed out blood as he got back up with the help of Shining Armor's magic. "Now give me a hand." He sarcastically said as he was being moved to rest.

"Fluttershy! Rarity! Keep pressure on his shoulder!" Tankery pointed out Ewok's shoulder as Ewok took off his shoulder armor with his right hand. Fluttershy immediately ran to help, while Rarity tried not to vomit from the sight of his missing arm and the amount of blood coming out. Fluttershy applied pressure with her two hooves as Tankery and Tim applied cloth to stop the bleeding.

Ewok groaned and screamed, complaining about the pain. "Where is Soviet?" Tankery asked.

"He's still in the shadow realm or wherever the shit that hellhole was!" Ewok screamed in pain as he collapsed again. They both picked him back up.

"Fuck, we gotta get him out of there." Tankery muttered.

"If we find a way to protect the empire, then I'm sure we can save Soviet." Rainbow Dash suggested to Tankery.

Tankery thought about it for a few seconds... "Fine, we'll help you. Tim, stay here with Fluttershy. Rarity, go follow the rest. I'll try to cover for Fluttershy."

Rarity gladly accepted as she ran out of the room.

10 minutes later...

"Tank. Anything new?" Tim asked as he approached a Tankery who was overlooking the entire city with binoculars.

"Nothing yet, but I did set up a TOW missile and placed several Javelins with the twin .50 cal turret. Just in case anything happens." Tankery said as he put down his binoculars.

"Yeah, I'm guessing we're going to be seeing T-72's very soon." Tim sarcastically agreed.

"Shut up, it's in case that King or whatever decides to show up with a wall of crystals or some bullshit like that."

"Yeah.. I guess that makes sense."

"Sense? Do you even know where we are right now? We're in a kingdom that is a city-state made out of crystals protected by a magical bullshit shield in a world inhabited by magical weirding horses that can talk and levitate the remote from ACROSS THE FUCKING ROOM!"

"Oddly specific..." Tim slowly backed away.

"Fucking bullshit, I swear.." Tankery got back onto his binoculars. "Anything new on Ewok?"

"Nothing yet, he's fine with the help of Fluttershy a while back. The bleeding stopped, and he's currently talking to Juan."

"Juan?"

"Yeah, the AI with the guac hat."

"Ah! Juan! My man!" Tankery laughed.

"I'll keep you posted if anything new pops up."

"Roger that."

Tim was patrolling the castle since he had nothing to do other than watch over Ewok. As he passed by a meeting room, he can hear the 6 singing about something. He shrugged it off and continued walking.

20 minutes later...

Twilight and Rainbow dash were running through the crystal hallways. Tim saw them approaching him at rapid speeds, "Woah woah woah! Calm down, what the hell is happening?" He tried to question.

"The Crystal heart... it's... it's fake!" Twilight hesitantly answered.

"The Crystal...?" Tim dragged his question.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "The Crystal is what'll protect the Empire!" she explained.

"How the hell do you not figure out it's fake?!" Tim questioned as he started to run along with them.

"I don't know!" Twilight screamed.

As they finally reached Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. Twilight explained the situation, "I didn't know it was an actual relic! The book didn't mention anything about the Crystal Ponies powering the heart!" She was flipping through pages until the end of the book where a page was tore out. "There was a page missing... how did I not notice?!"

"It's alright, Twilight." Cadance said with what strength she had left in her. She then collapsed into Shining Armor's hooves with her magic powering off.

"Twilie..." Shining Armor looked at Twilight with a very worried face. Then a familiar howl was heard and the shield powered down.

Tim looked around the balcony for Tankery. The equipment is still here, but not him. He then hears gunfire in the distance and finally his radio blares with Tankery's voice. "Sombra's invading! Get your ass over here and help!" Tankery ordered. "I've gotta go." Tim said as he ran off.

Tim ran through the streets, to his surprise were full of the Crystal Ponies. "A festival?" He thought to himself as he ran through the stands of the clearly festival activities. As he saw Sombra's cloud, he stopped and looked at the distance. "Fucking hell... I don't get paid enough for this shit!" He grabbed his M14 and started sprinting.

"Nice of you to finally join!" Tankery said as he fired his MP5SD.

"The hell is with the suppressor?" Tim asked.

"To not stop the festival, it's to power up the Crystal or some shit."

"They said they made a fake, they're looking for the real one." Tim briefed.

"The hell?! Well then, we gotta give them as much room to make it happen!" Tankery ordered as Tim attached a suppressor to the end of his barrel and started blasting.

Twilight and Rainbow Dash, frantically searching around the castle for the real Crystal Heart, passed by a now conscious Ewok. He coughed, grabbing their attention and he spoke in a raspy voice. "Dark... magic. Soviet said he saw Sun butt use it and it changed a room, try that!" Ewok pointed to the throne room as he collapsed again.

The two mares gasped as his armor clunked to the ground. "Rainbow, take care of him. I've got to find the Crystal."

"Good luck Twilight!" Rainbow Dash landed herself onto the ground to raise Ewok back up.

5 minutes later...

Meanwhile in the outskirts, Sombra's crystals were invading the city itself! With T&T slowly moving back as they use whatever munitions they have. "Bastard just won't stop!" Tankery pointed out the obvious. Tim didn't say anything back as he was too focused. "Just fucking run!" Tankery said as a Crystal grew out of the ground and nearly impaled him. Tim followed this direction and booked it back to the castle as Tankery handed him a pile of C4 explosives and they both dropped them along the street.

"Now don't y'all worry yer' pretty little crystal heads! The real Crystal Heart will be here any second." Applejack announced as both her and Rarity tried to calm down the worried crowd that had recently discovered that the Crystal Heart was indeed a fake.

"I don't know if they believe you..."

"I don't know if I believe me.." The two whispered to each other.

Cadance finally gave in as her magic fell apart, leaving the entire city exposed. This also revealed Sombra's return as he reached the castle. "My Crystal slaves..." He looked upon the now horrified crowd.

While all that bullshit was happening, Tankery did a little trolling and squeezed this totally unimportant trigger. Somehow explosions erupted inside of Sombra's shadow cloud bullshit that finally seemed to harm him, mostly hinted by his screaming. Tim then got onto the TOW and fired a missile, then he reached back and loaded the TOW again and again. The amount of missiles meant to destroy heavily armored tanks onto a cloud that can be harmed by explosions usually doesn't sound normal but it works. Meanwhile Tankery just started to spawn any shoulder carried anti-tank weapons you can think of and as he puts it, "Then I started blasting."

"Hey! Up here!" Spike called out from above as he nearly escaped Sombra's crystals in the tower above. He had found the real Crystal Heart! I think... "I got the Crystal Heart!" Yup, yeah. He has the real one.

Sombra saw this and began to get enraged. "That is mine!" He slammed into the ground. A wall of crystals started to form directly towards Spike from the outskirts of the city. It raised itself up to with a cloud following with it. And from within that cloud a now returning unicorn Sombra appeared to grab the Crystal that fell with Spike as he tripped.

"I got this." Tankery spawned a UNSC Jetpack and flew upwards to grab Spike and the Crystal.

"Thanks!" Spike... thanked.

"No problem dude."

A now even more enraged Sombra growled, but from the cloud another figure appeared. Soviet sprinted up the crystal staircase to Sombra and tackled him off. Now falling, Soviet tried to grab onto Sombra and choke him to death but Sombra pushed back and tried using his magic bullshit rays to kill Soviet. Soviet dodges these and manages to grab onto Sombra's head from behind and he pulls out his...... trusty god's caliber .45 ACP firing M1911 sidearm and unloaded it's magazine into Sombra's head as it pierced his helmet and now his skull.

Soviet, still in midair. Finally set in that he was still.. mid air. "Oh shit!" He screamed as he frantically moved his body around. Cadance then flew up towards him at high speeds. Her weakened state, now hidden from her worried face, quickly rushed to Soviet. "What the hell was I thinking?!" Soviet screamed. Then at the last moment, his vest was grabbed and he was being carried by Princess Cadance. He let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you Princess! I would've been Fruit Punch if it weren't for you!-" He looked up and saw Cadance... asleep! He was then cut off as he hit a tower, and Cadance finally waking up again. Soviet, now comically stuck inside of a tower groaned as Tankery moved in to help him out. And Cadance just hovering, half awake.

"My ears burn!" Soviet yelled as Tankery grabbed him out.

Then, as they flew back to the castle, a wave of blue light flashed throughout the entire city. Erasing the dark clouds and storms that were invading the city. Everyone cheered, as the still freaked out Soviet cheering also. Everypony turned crystally while glowing, except the Humans. They instead had the idea of spawning a disco ball and flashing the world's brightest flashlights onto it, temporarily blinding them all. The events following were not remembered by the Humans, as they tried not to bump into something while being guided by the Elements of Harmony.