• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 2,794 Views, 412 Comments

Tomorrow War - Battwell

  • ...
6
 412
 2,794

PreviousChapters Next
A Sinister Batch Of Rogues (Part 2)

The heroes were currently inside the main building of The Raft, dealing with the escapees inside. They were nearing the Maximum Security area of the facility. From there, they would make their way towards the Shield Barrier room, to prevent anyone from disabling the shield.

As Webb-Verse Peter Swing Kicked an escaped prisoner back into his cell, he said to his counterpart, "Okay, so let me just recap what you've said here. So she," He pointed to Starlight as she hurled a prisoner back into his cell, "Used to be evil and messed with time to try and stop your Pony friend and her friends from ever meeting, which didn't work, and in doing so, opened a portal between two worlds, allowing a fat scientist to waltz on through.

"He tried to take over their world, but was stopped by a blue Hedgehog and six Ponies. But then he tried again, this time teaming up with a Unicorn and another mad scientist from your world but failed again. He then used these 'Stones' and merged your three worlds together, but in doing so, brought me and a whole bunch of other people here as well, have I got that right?"

Peter, who kicked a prisoner back into his cell, nodded while Starlight looked down to the ground in shame.

Webb-Verse Peter back flipped over an incoming prisoner and kicked him to the ground, "It's official, this is the craziest thing I have ever been a part of."

Sonic, who sped past Webb-Verse Peter and hit a prisoner in the chest with a Spin Dash, smirked at the hero, "Ya get used to it."

While Tom punched a prisoner in the face protecting Maddie, Sonic Wachowski sweep kicked a goon to the floor.

"I still think that this is the coolest thing ever!" The young hero exclaimed.

Starlight looked down in shame, "I still can't believe that this whole thing started with me. This is all my fault."

Twilight landed next to Starlight and placed a comforting hoof on her friend's shoulder, "Starlight, you can't blame yourself for this."

Starlight turned away, "Can't I? Thanks to my meddling with time, Eggman found Equis and invaded, which eventually led to all of this chaos. This is on me, and I'm gonna make up for it"

As Starlight walked away, Twilight looked down in sadness before turning to see Tempest zap the last of the escapees back into their cells. Sonic quickly sped past the cells, hitting each of the buttons that closed the doors on their cells before speeding back over to the group.

"Alright, let's get a move on! We've got a Stone to take back and a whole lotta bad guys that need to get back in their cells!" Sonic declared to the group.

Webb-Verse Peter leaned over to Peter, "Still a little freaked out that he can run that fast."

"It is jarring at first, but that fades over time." Peter replied.

The group then made their further into the facility.


"MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!" Storm King shouted in desperation as he and the other villains sprinted through the hallways of the facility.

Robotnik led the trio of villains as they all ran, or flew in Infinite's case, through the hallways of The Raft, dodging multiple bullets from ceiling guns and running from the angry mob of escapees that were currently chasing them. Infinite placed some of the escapees under the Phantom Ruby's control, but the more he got rid off, the more escapees replaced the fallen ones.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE LIKE THIS! IT'S INHUMANE!!!" Robotnik shouted.

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw the door leading out of the hallway was starting to close.

"MAKE ROOM FOR DADDY!!!" Robotnik exclaimed as he picked up the pace.

Storm King leapt from the floor onto the wall, he then leapt from the wall and stood under the closing door and held it up, giving the other villains enough time to slide or fly under the door. Storm King let go of the door and rolled under it just before he was crushed by the door.

While Infinite got to his feet and dusted himself off, Robotnik panted as he observed his two legs.

Robotnik sighed in relief, "Two and two," He then clapped his hands, "Great! I'm still a bipedal!" Robotnik rolled over and got to his feet while Storm King growled in anger.

"If I just went through ALL of that, and I don't get that Stone, I'm gonna lose it!" Storm King exclaimed in anger.

Robotnik then pressed some buttons on his right hand with his fingers before glancing up at a vent. The crate on the vent suddenly burst open, letting Robotnik's Drones to fly through and regroup with their master.

Infinite crossed his arms, "How close are we to the top?"

"Shouldn't be far now." Robotnik then pressed a button with his middle finger, commanding one of his Drone's to fly forward and scan the hallway. It was then that a holographic map appeared in the palm of Robotnik's hand. He turned to his temporary allies, "Shall we proceed?"


The heroes made their way into the Maximum Security area of The Raft, where the worst of the worst are held, specifically Spider-Man's most dangerous foes. When they entered, Peter's, Sonic's, and Twilight's eyes shot wide open when they saw a familiar looking friend unconscious on the ground.

"MILES!!!" The three heroes shouted in unison, clearly worried about their friend.

Before they could run over to see if he was okay, a cloud of purple smoke rose from the floor and engulfed the young hero. Once the smoke cleared, a figure was seen looming over Miles' unconscious form.

Mysterio's ready to get this show started.

Mysterio outstretched his arms and spoke to the group of heroes, "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the once in a lifetime show, 'The Death Of Spider-Man'!!!"

Sonic leaned over to Twilight and whispered, "Is that a fishbowl on that guy's head?"

Peter sighed and glared at the villain, "Alright, fishbowl! Where's my partner?"

Mysterio scoffed, "Why focus on the Spider-Brat when you should focus on us!!!"

"Us?" Peter repeated in confusion.

It was then that a humming sound could be heard from above the group. Everyone looked up and saw the cause of the sound.

The villainous Vulture hovered above the group of heroes.

"Vulture?!" Peter, Sonic, and Twilight shouted in shock.

"Look who it is! The brat, the rat, and the horse! Are you ready for your final act?!" Vulture shouted to the trio.

It was then that both Peter's Spider-Sense's went crazy. They both quickly leaped from the floor, quickly grabbing Tempest, Starlight, Tom, and Maddie with their webbing and pulled them out of the way as a hulking figure charged through the wall behind them.

Rhino charged through the room and joined the other two villains.

After Rhino joined the other villains, a green figure leapt from the shadows and joined up with the other villains.

The Scorpion smirked at the group of heroes.

Suddenly, a wall to the left of the room exploded, gathering everyone's attention. They saw a man in a yellow suit walk into the room through the hole in the wall he created.

Shocker slammed his fists together.

The five villains stood together, glaring at the group of heroes as they readied themselves for battle.

"Okay, we don't have time for this! So do us all a favor and go back into your cells!" Peter shouted to the villains.

Scorpion chuckled, "Well, it looks like you're going to have to make time, Bug Boy!"

"We've waited long time for this!" Rhino shouted as he stomped his foot on the ground.

"The show must go on!" Mysterio declared as purple and green smoke appeared by his feet.

Sonic rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Ugh, here we go again."

The two groups stared each other down for a moment as Sonic Wachowski dashed Tom and Maddie to safety. The two groups glared daggers at one another as the Sonic counterpart sped back to the group.

The tension was high.

But before anyone could attack, the Spider-Men suddenly stopped, their Spider-Senses going through the roof. Webb-Verse Spidey and Spider-Man turned to one another as they tried to focus on the incoming danger.

It wasn't coming from the group of villains before them.

"D-Do you feel--" Peter started.

Webb-Verse Peter nodded, "Yeah."

All of a sudden, a noise was heard from the hole behind the group of heroes, specifically where Rhino charged into the room. It was an ominous noise that actually sent chills down everyone's spines.

They all turned to the source of the noise, and saw a red light emerge like a blade.

They then saw a figure in black standing in the darkness.

Author's Note:

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side

PreviousChapters Next