• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 2,794 Views, 412 Comments

Tomorrow War - Battwell

  • ...
6
 412
 2,794

PreviousChapters Next
Peace In Our Time (Part 3)

On Ultron's command the Ultron Slayers and the Ultron Sentry's opened fire upon the heroes. Thinking quickly, Sonic sped himself up, everything around him slowing down, almost still. He smirked as he crouched down and took off to deal with the Ultron Legion.

But to his shock, Ultron moved his head and glared at the Hedgehog.

Before he could do anything, Ultron zoomed down to the Hedgehog at impossible speeds and backhanded him into a wall, slowing the Hedgehog down and returning everything to normal. As the Ultron Legion fired upon the heroes, Twilight quickly casted a shield spell to protect them as the bullets, lasers, and missiles hit the shield.

As Sonic landed onto the floor, Ultron floated down and gently landed in front of him with an evil smirk on his face.

Confused, Sonic asked, "How is that possible? What just happened shouldn't be possible!"

"Oh, but anything is possible with the Infinity Stones. With the Time Stone, time is my play thing."

Sonic glanced over towards Twilight and the others. He saw that her shield wasn't going to hold for much longer. Sonic gritted his teeth and zoomed past Ultron Supreme, who just watched the Hedgehog zoom by with a smile on his face. He could've stopped him, but he wanted to see what this Hedgehog was capable of.

Twilight couldn't hold the shield anymore, the assault was too much for her. Her horn died down as she fell to the floor. Just as the Ultron Legion was about to fire again, half of them suddenly blew to pieces. All they saw was a blue streak, faster than even their optics could pick up.

Sonic screamed as he plowed through the other half of the Ultron Legion.

Before the shredded pieces of the now destroyed Ultron Legion could fall to the ground, Sonic zoomed to the front of the group as the pieces of the Ultron Legion fell to the floor. Sonic panted as Ultron levitated himself into the air and hovered over the group of heroes with a smug smirk on his face.

Before anyone could do anything, he raised his right hand and the pieces of the Ultron Legion turned into a metal liquid and morphed into various Ultron robots. Everyone's eyes were wide, it didn't matter how many they could take down, Ultron could just repair them with a thought.

Ultron then landed before them as he pointed his energy sword at them.

"Now, how did that work out for you?"

Everyone glared daggers at the A.I, who just smirked in response. It was then that Ultron's eyes glowed a sinister red, as did the eyes of all the robots in his army.

"Kill them." He commanded as the army fired upon them.

The Ultron Legion fired upon the group of heroes without hesitation. Twilight and Rainbow took to the air and flew towards the army while Sonic and Shadow sped towards them. Tony and Peter got ready as Ultron Supreme approached them, slowly.

"Y'know, it's funny. I could've sworn that I killed the both of you." He said as he walked towards them.

Peter crouched down while Tony aimed his hands at the malicious A.I, "Guess you thought wrong." Peter replied.

Ultron stopped as he stood before them and chuckled deeply, "I'm thankful. Because now I get a second chance to kill you both again."

Tony wasted no time and fired two Repulsor Blasts at Ultron. But they didn't do any good as Ultron simply backhanded the blasts away from him as he started to walk forward again. Spidey roared as he leaped into the air and fired a line of webbing at the Supreme Leader.

But Ultron simply smirked as the Reality Stone glowed bright on his chest.

The webbing turned into whipped cream and fell to the floor.

Peter didn't even get time to process what just happened as Ultron flew up and kneed him in the chest, causing Peter to cough out blood into his mask. Ultron then elbowed him in the back of the head, sending the Web-Head to the floor, creating a crater where he landed.

Ultron chuckled and turned to see Tony right behind him, reeling back a fist. Ultron rolled his eyes as he used the Time Stone to move forward in time, dodging the incoming attack. When Tony punched, Ultron was suddenly beside him. Ultron then blasted Tony with a laser from his palm, sending the Armored Avenger into a stone pillar. The pillar broke apart as Tony crashed through it and landed harshly on the ground.

Ultron chuckled as he lowered himself to the ground.

Tony got back up to his feet and morphed his right hand into a Proton Cannon.

"HERE'S THE BIG ONE! PROTON CANNON!!!"

Tony fired a massive blue laser from the Proton Cannon. The laser created a trench in the ground as it approached Ultron Supreme. Ultron smirked as his left hand glowed red, as did the Reality Stone. Ultron waved his hand and the laser transformed into a group of Butterflies.

Tony looked baffled as the Butterflies flew away. Ultron's right hand then glowed blue, as did the Space Stone. Ultron raised his right hand and pulled it back as a blue aura encased Tony. As he pulled back his arm, Tony was also pulled towards Ultron with extreme force.

As Tony was pulled towards Ultron Supreme, the Power Stone glowed as his left hand glowed the same color. Ultron then delivered a massive left hook and hit Tony with so much force, that the nanotech that made up his helmet disintegrated into ash.

Tony was sent flying through the air and crashed against a wall. As Tony landed on the floor, bits of the now broken ceiling broke and landed on top of the billionaire.

Ultron cracked a smile at the sight.

Then all of a sudden, Ultron teleported away as Spider-Man tried to Swing Kick him from behind. Before Peter could do anything else, Ultron appeared in front of him and kicked him in the chest, sending the Wall Crawler to the floor, groaning in pain.

Ultron then stomped his foot down onto Peter's chest, tearing his suit.

As Ultron smirked down at the fallen hero, the Mind Stone in his forehead glowed bright and a cry of pain was heard behind him. Ultron twisted his body around to see Rainbow Dash clutching her head with her hooves, crying out in pain. Tears were streaming down both of her cheeks as the pain in her head worsened.

Ultron removed his foot from Peter's chest and turned to fully face Rainbow Dash. Ultron raised his right hand into the air as it glowed blue. RD was then covered in a blue aura and was levitated into the air. Ultron then pushed his arm outwards, sending Rainbow flying into the wall behind her.

Ultron then turned to see Shadow and Sonic speeding towards him at full speed.

They were going to hit him with a Lightspeed Attack.

Ultron chuckled as he shook his head, the Time Stone glowing as he propelled himself backwards. The three of them then zoomed around the destroyed Resistance base. Nobody could keep track of their movements, they were moving THAT fast.

But, it seemed that no matter how hard either Sonic or Shadow tried, they just couldn't land a hit on Ultron. They were just too slow. Whenever they threw a punch, Ultron simply moved forward in time and dodged the attack before they could land a hit on him.

Ultron then had seen enough and released a burst of power from the Power Stone which sent both Sonic and Shadow flying across the room. Ultron landed on the ground and folded his arms, a smug smirk on his face the entire time. He then suddenly stretched out his right arm and caught a massive blast of magic in the palm of his hand.

He turned his head to see that it was Twilight Sparkle who fired the blast of magic.

Ultron scoffed and closed his hand, encasing the magic blast in his grip. Twilight looked shocked as Ultron fired the blast right back at her. The blast hit Twilight with enough force that it sent her flying across the room. Ultron chuckled again as he levitated into the air, all six Infinity Stones glowing brightly.

Ultron then released a burst of energy that turned the entire area surrounding them into ash. The base, the subway system, all of it. All that was left was a crater in the middle of the abandoned city. Ultron then landed on the ground as the Stones ceased glowing.

He looked around at all the ash in the air, all the dust particles falling down to the ground below.

Ultron then noticed a purple and red shield on the other side of the crater. He looked on his surprise as the nanotech retracted off of Twilight's shield as it disappeared out of existence. He looked on to see that his enemies were still alive.

"Huh. You creatures are usually easier to kill." Ultron muttered to himself.

After Twilight recovered from the overuse of her magic, she took a step forward and glared daggers at the A.I, "You may knock us down! But we'll keep getting back up! With the Magic of Friendship there is nothing--"

She was cut off by Ultron, who was laughing in hysterics.

"I-I'm so-o-o-rry! 'Magic of Friendship'?!" He said in between laughs, "That has to be the most childish thing I have ever heard. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but if I could, well, I would've. Anyhow, does anyone else have anything to add? Some great insight?"

Sonic clenched his fist in anger, "You're going down, Ultron!"

Ultron gave the Hedgehog a deadpanned look, "That's it? Some banal cliché? It's fitting that those will be your final words."

As the heroes charged forward, Ultron materialized his sword into his hand using his nanotech and swung it, sending out a wave of energy that sent the heroes back a few feet.

Shadow snarled as he skated forward towards Ultron.

Ultron rolled his eyes as the Soul Stone lit up on his chest. Before Shadow could attack, he suddenly felt weak. REALLY weak. He stopped moving towards Ultron and fell to one knee, panting heavily. Ultron then used the Space Stone to send Shadow flying across to the other side of the crater.

Sonic and Rainbow Dash zoomed forward, intending to do some damage to Ultron Supreme. But they didn't even get the chance as Ultron used the Time Stone to move forward in time and appeared right in front of them. Ultron then released a burst of power from the Power Stone, sending the Hedgehog and the Pegasus across the crater.

Spidey tired grabbing one of the Stones with a line of web, but Ultron caught it with his hand and used his sword to cut it. Ultron then used the Reality Stone and a stone hand shot out of the ground and grabbed Peter. The hand then squeezed, causing Peter to scream out in pain.

Ultron smirked before he turned around to see multiple magic blasts shooting right towards him. Ultron used the Time Stone to dodge and weave through the magic blasts as he walked towards Twilight Sparkle. Before Twilight could attack again, Ultron's hand glowed a bright blue as he stretched it outwards towards Twilight.

He then tightened his hand as Twilight's throat was suddenly covered in a blue aura. She then began gagging for air as she fell to the floor, struggling to breathe. Ultron was using the Space Stone to strangle Twilight's windpipe. Ultron then used the Space Stone to pull the Alicorn towards him.

He then seized Twilight by the throat and slammed her to the ground, sending dust and pieces of the ground up into the air. He then let go of Twilight's throat and looked down at the unconscious mare.

He smiled as he turned to Tony, who was flying right towards him at high speeds.

Ultron then zoomed forward and grabbed Tony's chest. Before Tony could even utter a word, his nanotech suit began to melt away as Ultron used the Power Stone. As the last of his suit melted away, Tony was then seized by the throat, curtesy of Ultron.

"You still dare challenge me, Stark? Even after all of this? Look around you!" Ultron gestured around him with his other hand, "Look at the world. MY world! YOUR world! Look at all the good you've done! The silence, the quiet. It's beautiful."

Tony then spat in Ultron's face, causing the machine to snarl in anger and slam Tony to the ground.

Ultron's shadow loomed over Tony, "I fulfilled my purpose! I achieved what I was created to achieve," Ultron then stretched out his arms, "Peace in our time."

Tony turned around and glared at his creation, "I created you for peace! This isn't peace! IT'S HELL!!!"

Ultron scoffed, "It's evolution. Only a primitive mind would fail to see the distinction. Which is why you have to die."

Ultron then stomped his foot onto Tony's chest and leaned down to his face.

"But not before I find out how you're alive. Not before I find out what THEY are!" He said as he pointed to the unconscious forms of Twilight, Shadow, Sonic, and Rainbow Dash.

Ultron then gave Tony an evil smile, "Then, when I have what I need, you have my permission to die."

The last thing Tony heard before slipping into unconsciousness was the taunting laughter of Ultron Supreme.

His creation.

(End song)

Author's Note:

Time, Space, The Mind, The Soul, Reality, Power! All are his to command

PreviousChapters Next