• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 2,793 Views, 412 Comments

Tomorrow War - Battwell

  • ...
6
 412
 2,793

PreviousChapters Next
Age Of Ultron (Part 1)

Tony's eyes shot open almost instantly, he was panting heavily and could taste blood on his tongue. His eyeballs darted back and forth, trying to get a better look at where he was. Suddenly, Tony was being lifted up, being moved. It was then that he realized that he was strapped to a table.

Once the table ceased moving, Tony got a better look at where he was. His eyes widened in horror when he saw a human corpse to his left. The corpse appeared to be male, from what he could tell anyway, and his lower half was missing, his insides dangling from his torso as small patches of nanites ate away at the rotting flesh.

Tony was panicking now. He looked around and saw something that made him want to throw up.

Countless amounts of human corpses, all torn apart and rotting away. The room was filled with them, thousands, maybe millions of innocent lives, used as Ultron's science project. Tony gritted his teeth in anger as he tried to free himself of his restraints.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Tony stopped struggling as Ultron Supreme walked by the table with a sick grin on his face. When Ultron turned his head to the billionaire, Tony glared at the robot with absolute hatred.

"Those little restraints that bind you, I made them myself. Well, my nanites did, but you get the point. Anyway, the more you struggle, the tighter they get. And if they get tight enough they'll slice your hand clean off. So....you know.....DON'T do that. I still need you after all." Ultron explained as he turned his back to Tony and walked straight ahead.

Tony continued to glare at the A.I, "When I get outta this, I'm going to make you pay for this, you son of a bitch! You think THIS makes you a hero?! It doesn't! It makes you a monster!"

Ultron stopped dead in his tracks and in an instant, zoomed over to Tony and slammed his fist next to his head, "DO YOU THINK I CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME?! WHAT THEY THINK OF ME?! I DON'T! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF ME! LOOK AT WHAT I'VE ACCOMPLISHED! WORLD PEACE!!! IT'S QUIET, PEACEFUL!!! YOU HUMANS ARE ANIMALS! KILLERS! YOU'LL NEVER LEARN, NEVER GROW! SO WHAT'S THE POINT?! BEST TO JUST WIPE YOU ALL OUT AND START AGAIN!"

Ultron exhaled and took a step back from Tony.

"And besides, you're one to talk."

Tony looked confused, "And what's THAT supposed to mean?"

Ultron scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You say you fight for peace, yet you're responsible for so much bloodshed. I wonder how many people you've killed just by manufacturing those little weapons of yours? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? When it comes down to it, your hands aren't any cleaner than mine, Stark. Except I'VE fulfilled my mission. I've achieved world peace. What have YOU done? I'll tell you.....NOTHING!"

Ultron then turned around and walked away from the speechless billionaire with a victorious smile on his face.

Ultron then shrugged as he came to a stop, "Well, at least you can be of some use."

The light ahead of him suddenly turned on, revealing an unconscious Twilight Sparkle lying atop a metal table. Then the other lights switched on. Next to the Alicorn was Sonic, Shadow, Rainbow, and Peter, all unconscious. Ultron smiled a sick and twisted smile as he approached Twilight's table.

"Let's get started."

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!" Tony shouted as he struggled in his restraints, feeling them tighten around his wrists.

Ultron ignored him as he walked behind Twilight's table and stood behind Twilight's head. It was then that the Mind Stone lit up as Ultron placed his hand over Twilight's horn.

"Your mysteries. Your life...." Ultron started as his hand began to glow yellow, "I want to see EVERYTHING."

Twilight's eyes then shot open as she gasped loudly. Her eyes then turned yellow as Ultron pierced her mind. Twilight screamed in absolute agony as Ultron made his way through her mind, looking through her memories in the most agonizing way possible.

As he moved through her mind, Ultron saw everything. From Twilight moving to Ponyville, to Discord, the wedding, her becoming an Alicorn, everything she had ever gone through. He then saw Eggman take over Canterlot, meeting Sonic, defeating Eggman, stopping Sombra, Eggman, and Otto Octavius with the help of The Avengers, all the way to The Convergence.

He saw everything.

Twilight's eyes stopped glowing as the pain in her head subsided. She panted heavily as Ultron took a step away from the table, realization written all over his face.

"I....I've been thinking so small. So miniscule. I've seen it. ALL of it. There are universes beyond my own. WORLDS beyond my own. Worlds that need.....ME." Ultron declared as his face plate slid over his face.

Ultron then floated up into the air as all six Infinity Stones lit up. The wall ahead of him slid open, revealing the cold embrace of space. To prevent anyone from losing air or being sucked out, Ultron activated the force field, protecting everyone inside.

Ultron then teleported outside the force field as his hands began to glow, the power of the six Infinity Stones coursing through him. He then reeled back his fist, ready to throw a punch. He then used the power of the Stones to punch a hole in between universes.

He tore a hole through his reality.

He then peeked through the hole and saw New York City. Specifically, the New York from the converged universe. Ultron sneered as he saw the thing he hated the most.

Humans.

Ultron then flew backwards and charged up the power of the six Infinity Stones. He roared a mighty roar as a burst of raw power flew out of him, opening millions of tiny portals.

Ultron was in pure shock, "So many universes! So much chaos! They need to be silenced."

The portals closed, except for one.

Ultron teleported back onto his citadel and hovered in front of Tony.

"Now I see. You're not MY Tony. You're from another universe, one that needs to be saved. To be cleansed! Thank you for opening my eyes, now I have a new purpose. To save the Multiverse. To cleanse. It. All!"

Tony's eyes widened in horror as Ultron chuckled.

"And I know just where I'll start."

He turned around and raised his right hand as it glowed blue. Ultron then used the Space Stone to expand the portal large enough so his citadel could come through. Once the portal was large enough, Ultron set his hand down and turned to Tony with a smile on his face.

Tony shook his head, "D-Don't do this!"

Ultron grinned like a madman, "The Age of Ultron begins now!"

Ultron's eyes glowed red as the citadel started to move towards the portal.

"TONY, WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Twilight asked frantically.

Ultron smirked, "We're going on a road trip, princess."

As Ultron's Citadel moved, thousands and thousands of Ultron Fortresses flew alongside the gigantic ball of metal. It was then that the citadel passed through the portal and left the Dead Dimension.


Knuckles and Hawkeye ran through the doors leading to the helipad, making their way to Celestia and Nick Fury.

"Report." Fury ordered.

Barton crossed his arms, "We've recovered Ultron's body, but there's no sign of Stark and the others."

"It's like they just....vanished." Knuckles added.

Celestia sighed, "This is not good news. Twilight and Rainbow Dash were with them. We need everypony on standby for the approaching threat."

Fury shook his head, "I just don't know where the hell they could've gone."

A loud crackling sound coming from the sky got their attention as they turned around to witness the incoming threat. Each of their eyes, or eye in Fury's case, widened as they saw Ultron's Citadel pass through a massive crack in the sky, a whole army of Ultron Fortresses flying alongside it.

"I think we just got our answer." Hawkeye muttered as he readied his bow.

"THIS SIGHT BEFORE ME, IT'S SICKENING!" Ultron's voice said from the citadel.

It was then that the citadel hummed as it lit up.

"CLEANSE IT!"

Author's Note:

Let the Age of Ultron begin

PreviousChapters Next