• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 2,794 Views, 412 Comments

Tomorrow War - Battwell

  • ...
6
 412
 2,794

PreviousChapters Next
Ruler Of Latveria (Part 2)

The Mandarin floated in the air, staring down at his enemy.

God Emperor Doom.

Doom's eyes glowed a fiery white as a smoky, white aura glowed around him. Mandarin waited for Doom to make the first move, but he just stood there, not making a single move.

Mandarin folded his arms, "So, it looks like we are equals now, Doom."

Doom scoffed as he took a step forward, the rug beneath his metal boot burning to ash as stood on top of it.

"Equals? Never. Doom has been, always will be, better than you."

With that, God Emperor Doom suddenly teleported away from Mandarin's sight. Before Khan could react, Doom appeared behind him and elbowed him in the back of the head, sending him crashing down to the floor. As Mandarin got up to one knee, Doom hovered down to the ground with his arms folded over one another.

Mandarin snarled as he turned his head around to face Doom.

"You would DARE!!!"

Mandarin teleported into the air and used all ten Makluan Rings at once, firing a rainbow colored blast towards the God Emperor.

Doom didn't flinch.

He just stood there.

Once the laser reached him, Doom simply backhanded the laser away from him, sending the laser towards the wall to his left and destroying it.

Khan was speechless, as was everyone else present inside the throne room, "This shouldn't be possible." Khan muttered before roaring in rage and shooting downwards towards Doom. Mandarin reeled back a punch, the five rings on his fingers glowing brightly.

Khan threw the punch.

Doom caught it.

Mandarin was dumbfounded, this shouldn't be possible.

Doom tightened his grip around Mandarin's fist, actually managing to dent his armor before he palmed Khan in the chest. Mandarin soared across the room as Doom teleported behind him and backhanded him through the wall to his left. Khan crashed through the throne room wall and plummeted straight down to the streets below.

Khan slid across the cobblestone pathway, digging a trench as he landed.

Mandarin growled in anger as he saw Doom floating out of the hole made by him when Doom backhanded him out of the castle. Doom stared down at him, his arms folded over his chest as his cape flapped in the wind.

Mandarin clenched his fists as a green aura surrounded him, "I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!!!" Khan quickly shot up into the air and used the black ring to hurl a black hole at Doom.

As the black hole approached him, Doom simply raised his arm and opened up his hand.

The black hole stopped dead in its tracks as strands of white energy seeped out of it. Doom then closed his fist, causing the black hole to implode on itself. Doom then teleported behind Khan and tapped on his shoulder with his finger. Mandarin turned around...only for Doom to flick him with his finger, sending him crashing down onto the ground.

But before Khan could crash down onto the ground, he was suddenly engulfed in a white aura.

He was then pulled back up into the air and seized by the throat by Doom.

"You made a mockery of me, Khan. Rest assured, it will not happen again." Doom threatened, barely speaking above a whisper.

God Emperor Doom then punched Mandarin right in the face, sending the villain soaring across the sky.


The battle in the streets between the forces of Hydra and the combine efforts of The Avengers, Fantastic 4, and the Guardians of the Galaxy raged on, seemingly going on forever. Rainbow Dash zoomed through the air and knocked down a Hydra Warsuit as Groot hurled a Hydra Soldier at The Thing so he could punch him to the ground.

Taskmaster was still battling with Gamora.

Red Skull fired a blast from his chest at Human Torch, to which the hero dodged expertly.

But suddenly, the battle seemed to come to a halt as Mandarin crashed down in the center of the battle, gaining everyone's attention. It was then that Doom appeared in the sky, floating over his adversaries.

Mandarin got up to his feet and started laughing, "It's over now, Doom, look around you! You are outnumbered, my forces and my Cabal have you surrounded! Don't you get it?! I'VE WON!" Mandarin pointed his hand towards Doom, "Skull, divert all attention to Doom! I want every Warsuit focused on him, now!"

But much to his shock, all of the Hydra Warsuits turned on both him AND the Red Skull.

Red Skull grit his teeth in anger, "WHAT IS THIS?! I DIDN'T COMMAND YOU TO DO THIS!!!"

"You're right. I did."

Everyone turned around and saw Taskmaster pressing a hidden button on his gauntlet, revealing his betrayal.

God Emperor Doom nodded to Taskmaster, "Well done, Taskmaster."

Khan and Red Skull's eyes widened at that, "You? You've been working with Doom the whole time?"

"You made an offer. So did Doom, so, I weighed my options and Doom pays more." Taskmaster replied as he ordered the Hydra Warsuits to aim their weapons at the two villains.

"All Taskmaster had to do was place the control chips inside of your feeble Warsuits and keep me updated." Doom added as both Mandarin and Red Skull turned to him.

Khan frowned underneath his helmet, "You planned this from the very beginning."

"It was quite simple, really. I gave Taskmaster the means of entering Latveria, and you would instigate a national incident. Doom would send his Doombot to gather the aid of The Avengers, while Doom was slaughtering your Hydra forces at the dig sight the Space Stone landed in. Leaving you distracted long enough so Doom could claim the Space Stone from right under your noses."

Mandarin then turned to glare at Red Skull, "You knew the location of the Space Stone and refused to tell me!"

"There can only be ONE ruler, Khan!" Red Skull replied.

"And it is neither of you," Doom declared as he landed softly on the ground, "This world is Doom's to rule."

Mandarin roared in rage as he used all ten rings once more to blast Doom to hell.

But to everyone's shock, God Emperor Doom simply walked right through the giant laser. Khan roared once more as he added more power to the blast, but Doom just kept walking right towards him.

Khan eventually gave up and ceased using the rings, dissipating the laser, and shot right towards Doom to deliver a mighty punch to his face. But the punch had no effect at all, it didn't even move him.

Doom's eyes darted towards Khan before he hit Khan's head with a mighty headbutt, sending The Mandarin to the ground.

"None lay hands on Doom."

As Mandarin struggled to get up, the ten rings were suddenly stripped off of his fingers.

"NO!" Mandarin shouted as the ten Makluan Rings hovered into the palm of Doom's hand.

Then, to everyone's shock, Doom crushed the Makluan Rings in the palm of his hand, destroying them with his sheer power.

Khan stared, eyes wide as his armor broke apart and fell to the ground in pieces.

Doom then tipped his hand as the ashes of the rings fell to the ground, "These rings are beneath Doom. Doom crushes those beneath him."

Khan took a step back in shock, "Tho-Those rings were mine," he said barely above a whisper, "Y-You took my rings." Khan's fists then tightened as he grit his teeth, "Those rings were my life. YOU TOOK MY LIFE!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I. AM. THE MANDAR--"

Khan's voice was then silenced as Doom quickly darted over at impossible speeds and punched a hole right through Gene Khan's chest. Rainbow Dash and Amy screamed in horror while Johnny struggled to hold in his lunch. Khan coughed up blood as he stared weakly into Doom's glowing eyes.

"No," Doom started as his fist started to glow, "You are a gnat, easily swatted aside by my armored fist. Bother me no more!"

Khan let out one final scream in pain before he was burnt to ash.

Dead.

Everyone stared in absolute shock and terror as Doom dusted himself off, unfazed by what just occurred.

(End song)

Iron Man and the other heroes finally made it out of the castle and over to the battlegrounds, only to stop and stare in shock at Khan's corpse, or lack there of.

"Victor," Reed started as he took a step forward, "What did you do?"

Doom didn't even face his enemy, "What you could not, Richards." Doom then opened the palm of his hand, "The power of a God." His new power began to seep into the palm of his hand, reforming the Space Stone and returning him to his original form.

Everyone just stared in shock as Doom gazed at the Space Stone in his hand, wondering what he was going to do. But to everyone's surprise.

He tossed it back to Reed.

"Beneath me."

Red Skull, seeing how outnumbered he was, got onto his knees and placed his hands over his head, surrendering.


Doom stormed into his throne room with the heroes in toe, all of them with sour expressions on their faces.

"Okay, are we seriously gonna ignore the fact that he killed that guy?" Rainbow asked nobody in particular.

Johnny nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I agree. I'm still struggling to wrap my head around it."

"What are we doing here, Victor?" Reed asked impatiently.

Doom approached one of his statues and twisted the head sideways, revealing a hidden door behind the statue.

"We are here to claim what we seek. The key to neutralizing the Infinity Stones." Doom replied as he entered his secret lab.

Fluttershy followed in first, curious as to what was inside.

Everyone jumped when they heard her scream and rushed right into the lab. Once they entered, they were greeted with the sight of Fluttershy in tears. Once they saw what she was looking at, they knew why she was crying.

She was crying because Doom had a certain Draconequus strapped against the wall with bruises and blood spread all over his mismatched body.

"DISCORD!!!" Fluttershy cried as she darted over towards her friend.

Only to be halted by Doom's magical grip on her wings.

Discord weakly opened one eye, "Flu-Fluttershy?"

Tony wasted no time in aiming his Repulsor Ray at the Latverian monarch, "Let her go, Doom."

Doom rolled his eyes as a green forcefield suddenly appeared around the group of heroes.

"HEY, WHAT THE FLARK?!" Rocket shouted as Hulk, Groot, and The Thing started bashing against the forcefield, trying to break through.

Doom paid them no mind and focused on Discord, "You know how to neutralize the Infinity Stones, Draconequus! Yet you withhold this information! You may not care what happens to you, but you care for this one, don't you?" Doom asked as he held Fluttershy in his grasp.

"N-NO!" Discord shouted weakly.

"If you value her life, you shall relay what you know to Doom, NOW!"

Tony shook his head, "Doom, you son of a--"

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!!" Rainbow screamed as she tried breaking through the forcefield.

"TELL ME!!! OR SHE DIES!!!" Doom threatened as he aimed his hand towards the shy Pegasus.

"NO, PLEASE!" Discord begged.

"5!"

"I-I CAN'T"

"4!"

"PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!

"3!"

"....Discord?" Fluttershy pleaded with tears streaming down her face.

"2!"

"FLUTTERSHY!!!"

"1!"

"WAIT!!!"

Doom halted as he glared at the Draconequus, the heroes also halting their attempts at escaping Doom's forcefield. Discord and Fluttershy's eyes met and they stared into each others eyes for a few moments.

Discord sighed in defeat, "Despite the risks, I shall tell you what you want to know. Just let her go."

Doom wasn't so easily fooled, "Tell me, then I shall consider it."

Discord felt a tear slide down his face.

Doom was losing his patience"Tell me! NOW!!!"

Discord knew he wasn't playing around, and he wasn't willing to play with Fluttershy's life.

"You win, Doom. I'll tell you what I know."

End Of Arc 6

Author's Note:

Away with you now. You've wasted enough of Doom's time.

PreviousChapters Next