• Published 12th Oct 2021
  • 2,054 Views, 111 Comments

Rag Doll - No one is home



It started with an old man who just wanted a fresh start. He knew what kinda deal he was making. Gloomy Sonnet was just another sad unicorn. Charlie was just her rag doll. And then magic came back... they were NOT ready...

  • ...
8
 111
 2,054

PreviousChapters Next
Lady Bug: I Close My Eye's Not to Sleep

“Give me the doll, and I will let let you have your precious cel phone.” Opaline sneered at the ‘patient’.

“Wait, I recognize you… from the stories…” The Ladybug laughed and cried at the same time. “You were the reason Princess Twilight sealed Equestria.”

“You know nothing about me!” The angry unicorn nag fumed.

“I know enough. The false queen. The alicorn thief. But your not even that, just a fragment. You’re just a thief.” Ocellia jumped onto the hospital administrators desk and snarled in the wicked pony’s face. “My mother was an actual queen. These are my terms. You give me back what you took and hide until I decide I’m ready to leave this place, and I will leave you with this place. You don’t know the power you think you stole from me, but I do.”

-=-=-=-=-

The Ragdoll remembered happy times in what might have been a dream if it could just close its button eyes. He couldn’t remember her face. He couldn’t remember the filly’s name. She was a mare now. “You came back!”

The hearths fire in the rock farm burned bright and cheerfully. “You do know, I’m Tina’s doll now… I carry her Sister. That is the deal.”

The young mare was suddenly elderly and frail. “It doesn’t matter who’s doll you are now. You were always my favorite doll.”

“They’re never going to accept us the way we are!” The blond human child screamed at the life sized pony doll.

“Do you want to be a pony?” The doll’s eye’s stared soullessly.

“What kind of question is that?” Tina demanded.

“It’s the kind of question that solves the problem. You could be pretty pony princesses. And all the ponies will love you.” The doll’s sewed on smile never twitched.

“What does it cost?” The girl glared at the oversized doll her sister slept apon.

“You have to choose which sister the ponies will love the most. Which sister will be the most beloved princess? It’s your decision to make. And live with it. There is your price.” The doll nodded.

“I hate you…” Celestia looked on the little Ragdoll with visceral disgust.

“And here I always thought you were the best Princess.” The doll’s voice sneered as it lay limply on the top of a stack of boxes. “Well, except for your sister. But the little ponies love you more. I can’t imagine why. For what it’s worth, I never liked you much either, even when I was your doll.”

“My way nopony has to die!” The angry young alicorn screamed at her doll.

“For 1000 years, nopony has to die?” The doll cocked it’s head to the side. “I doubt that is going to work that way.”

“I was wrong.” The resigning queen admitted. “So many ponies died. And the whole time you just watched.”

“The whole time I watched, and I helped, and I was always on your side.” The doll looked up from it’s place on the pile. “So you can’t judge her, because I already know you. I’m not your doll anymore, I’m her’s.”

Author's Note:

Ragdoll remembers... :pinkiesad2:

PreviousChapters Next