• Published 24th Sep 2021
  • 3,156 Views, 418 Comments

Somewhere He Belongs - SuperSamYoshi



A young boy gets sent to Equestria, in hopes to find a place where he can live a happier life. and is also bonded to a technorganic alien and must save his new home.

  • ...
27
 418
 3,156

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40: Twilight's Kingdom Part 2 (Edited)

The train journey home was quiet, no one said anything. Twilight had too much on her mind, not only did Twilight still have to make up with Sam, but she also now had the power of three princesses and her own magic at one. As a result of her absorbing the other princesses' magic, Twilight suffers from the occasional magical twitch. Sam was also in deep thought, he was considering to forgive Twilight, but he didn’t know when would be the best time to forgive her. He knew he had to, but she had too much responsibility to take care of. Gwen was actually asleep, laying her head on Twilight’s lap as her mother stroked her side.

Soon, Twilight, Sam, and Gwen returned to the Golden Oak Library in the middle of the night. With a sleeping Gwen on her back, Twilight and Sam tried to sneak past Spike, who was asleep in his bed. However, the floorboards creaked under Twilight’s and Sam’s weight, causing Spike to wake up.

“You weren't gone very long,” he remarked, rubbing his eyes, “Does that mean everything's okay?”

“Yep! Everything's fine!” Twilight replied, she chuckled nervously as her horn sparked and she levitated a couple of books across the room.

“In that case, I'm going back to bed,” Spike said as he turned over in his bed, “Sun's not up... and neither am I.”

“That's strange,” Twilight thought out loud, “The sun should be up by now...” She then gasped at the realisation as her horn sparked and flared, “ The sun should be up by now!” She ran to her window and looked out to the moon in the night sky, she took a deep breath and said, “You can do this.”

“Yes, you can,” Sam assured her, Twilight was a little shocked, she turned to look at Sam who was nervously standing next to her, but he gave her a thumbs up.

Twilight smiled, as her horn lit up and sparked, the moon started to shudder and shake as Twilight focused. She started to float, and her body sparked as her mane and tails started to flow in an invisible breeze like Celestia and Luna’s would. The moon shook some more, then it suddenly shot down behind the mountains before zipping back up and across the sky. The Sun zoomed by, turning the sky day for a brief second as it disappeared behind the horizon and was replaced by the moon. The moon dropped down again, and the sun zipped into the air and this time stayed.

Back in Canterlot, Shining Armour was standing on one of the bridges, watching the sun rise, very weirdly. Two unicorn solar guards were with him, when they started to levitate off the ground. Shining Armour didn’t know they were floating away, but he did notice his helmet disappear, just as Discord appeared in front of him wearing his helmet.

“Shining Armor, why, whatever are you doing here?” Discord asked cheerfully.

“Back off, traitor,” Shining snapped as he jumped back and pointed his horn at Discord.

“The only one Discord betrayed was himself,” came the deep voice of Tirek, as he drained one of the guard magic, Tirek was much bigger now, he voice was no longer husky and croaky, and the ground shock every step he took, “Abandoning his true nature to make friends with weak-minded equines who offer him nothing!”

Shining Armour fired a blast of magic at Tirek, but the demon centaur simply caught it and compressed it into a ball, in which he straight up ate it. After chewing and swallowing it, he grabbed Shining by the snout, and drained him of his magic as well. Shining Armour’s legs wobbled as he collapsed to the floor.

“How... could you... do this...?” Shining Armour muttered to Discord before passing out.

“Why don't you go and have a little fun?” Tirek said to Discord as he wrapped an arm around him, “I won't stand in your way.” As Tirek turned and walked away, Discord giggled to himself.

The Princesses lay weakly in the throne room, when they heard and felt the deep hoof-steps of Tirek. Celestia sat up as best she could, trying to make it seem like nothing had happened. Tirek burst the door open and apart as he stomped to the Princesses and levitated Celestia up to drain her magic. But nothing happened.

“What have you done?!” Tirek shouted, Celestia just gave him a weak smirk. Tirek tried to absorb Luna and Cadence’s magic, but he had the same result as Celestia, “Where is your magic?!

Back in Ponyville, Twilight tried to open her door, but ended up completely blowing up.

“I have to gain better control,” Twilight said to herself, “I sure can't practise here.”

“Jeez Twi,” Sunset remarked, “what happened here?”

“Oh nothing,” Twilight chuckled nervously before she galloped off. Spike started to follow her, with Sunset, Gwen, and Sam on her trail.

“Uh, Twilight,” Spike painted, “where are we goin'?”

“Oh, uh, hi, Spike,” Twilight replied, not expecting him to be following her, “Uh, gotta go... somewhere... else.” Twilight opened her wings and shot off like a rocket into the sky.

“Waaaaah! Whoa!” Twilight cried, as she soar faster than she’d ever gone before, Sam donned his Ultrasuit and shot off after her.

Rainbow was standing on a cloud looking down at Ponyville, when suddenly Twilight zipped past her. Shortly after Twilight passed her, her slipstream blasted by as well, causing her to spin out of control.

“Whoa!” she cried as she watched Sam fly past her and after Twilight, “Twilight?”

Rainbow flew after Twilight, with the other girls noticing this and ran after Twilight as well. Twilight soon crashed, landed on the ground, and skidded to a stop, creating a trail on the ground. Sam then landed next to Twilight and retracted his Ultrasuit.

“Oh, my goodness, are you all right?” Fluttershy cried as she and the others arrived.

“Jumpin' junebugs, Twilight!” Applejack exclaimed, “When did you learn to fly that fast?” electricity crackled around Twilight as she had another magical twitch.

“I must have caught a particularly strong breeze... or something,” Twilight lied as she teleported behind Rarity, making everyone jump.

“Must have been "or something", because there wasn't any breeze up there,” Rainbow responded.

“I don't know what happened, but I don't really have time to figure it out right now,” Twilight told them as another magical twitch surged through her body.

“Another visit to the Castle of the Two Sisters, I presume?” Rarity questioned, “We'd be more than happy to accompany you!”

“Not today!” Twilight cried, as her body surged once again, “Tirek may still be a threat. I need you all to stay here and encourage everypony to remain inside.” Twilight was about to take off again, but she then remembered what had just happened, so she started to walk to the castle. Sam looked at everyone, and then decided to follow Twilight leaving the others behind with worried expressions.


Back in Canterlot, Tirek sat comfortably on Celestia’s throne as the three Princess sat on the floor staring crossly at him. “Getting rid of your magic so that I cannot take it from you? That was your plan?” Tirek questioned, “How does it feel, knowing that soon, every Pegasus, unicorn and Earth pony will bow to my will, and that there is nothing you can do to stop it?”

“You will not prevail, Tirek,” Celestia stated.

“Give my regards to Cerberus,” Tirek told them, as he created a window and in an act of revenge, banished the princesses to Tartarus.

“You meant our will, didn't you?” Discord called out as he was messing around with one of the stained glass windows.

“Of course. Here, I want you to have something,” Tirek said as he took off his medallion and tired it around Discord’s neck, “This was given to me by someone very close to me. I give it to you as a sign of my gratitude and loyalty.”

“Oh, my! I do love a good accessory,” Discord stated, “I suppose that's Rarity's influence.”

“Amusing,” Tirek laughed as he turned to see a stained glass window of him and Discord, he was holding a sword, and Discord was holding a sandwich while riding Tirek, “But we have no time for such things. With the princesses out of the way, we can now…” he stopped himself when he saw a stained glass window of Princess Twilight, “Is this meant to be humorous?!”

“Oh, no, I haven't touched that one yet,” Discord admitted.

“There's a fourth Princess? And you did not tell me this?!” Tirek shouted.

“I just needed some assurance that you truly considered this a team effort,” Discord replied, “And now I have it.”

“Then where can we find this fourth princess?” Tirek questioned as he grabbed Discord by the neck, “Where is her castle?”

“Castle?” Discord laughed, “No, Princess Twilight lives above a library in Ponyville.”

“Not for much longer,” Tirek remarked sinisterly, as he used his magic to melt the window.

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville, Twilight's friends had secured the other ponies' safeties. The whole town was quiet, all the houses were boarded up, even Trixie’s wagon was chained to the ground and the only ponies outside were Twilight’s friends, and Sam’s team, who were flying around making sure everything was properly secure.

“All right, y'all,” Applejack called to the others, “I think we've warned everypony to stay inside.”

“I'm sure Discord will catch Tirek, and this will all be over soon,” Fluttershy stated enthusiastically.

“I'll bet he takes his sweet time,” Rainbow remarked deadpanned.

“Or perhaps these things just take time,” came Discord’s voice, Fluttershy was overjoyed to see him.

“You're back!” she gasped as she jumped into his arms for an embrace, “Did you bring the cucumber sandwiches?”

“I did,” he replied, as he made a plate of cucumber sandwiches appear, “I imagine they'll be your last decent meal for quite some time.” His voice trailed to something a little more serious as he dropped the plate onto the floor. Suddenly, a cage appeared around Twilight’s friends, they all gasp in horror.

“Ta-da!” Discord cried.

“You've gathered up all of them?” Tirek questioned.

“And her little dragon, too,” Discord replied as he pointed a finger at Spike, who tried to bite Discord’s finger.

“Why are you doing this?” Fluttershy asked sadly, tears streaming from her eyes, as Applejack embraced her, “I thought we were friends!”

“Oh, we were,” Discord replied, “But Tirek offered me so much more than just tea parties. Surely you saw this coming.”

“I didn't,” Fluttershy cried some more, “I really didn't.”

Tirek used his magic to slowly levitate the cage, scared and confused, Twilight’s friends could do nothing as Tirek drained them of their magic. Discord turned away, he did feel bad for doing this to Fluttershy, she was the only close friend he had. Once Tirek was done, he dropped the cage on the ground with a thud, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Sunset, Trixie and Spike all were laying on the floor of the cage, feeling really weak. Tirek grew larger, breaking his metal wrist braces, and his hair and beard growing longer.

“You really think she'd do anything for them?” Tirek asked Discord.

“If Twilight has magic to give, it will be yours,” Discord replied, “Soon there won't be a Pegasus, Earth pony or unicorn who will be able to stand up against us.”

“Us? Who said anything about us?” Tirek smirked as he started to use his magic to levitate Discord.

“You did,” Discord replied, getting worried.

“You've helped me grow strong, you've provided the means by which I can obtain Princess Twilight's magic, and now you are no longer of any use to me,” Tirek stated, as he started to drain Discord of his colourful and chaotic magic. Once Discord was completely depleted, Tirek dropped him on the ground.

“But you said this was a sign of your gratitude and loyalty,” Discord weakly commented, “A gift from someone close to you.”

“My brother who betrayed me,” Tirek replied, as he turned away, “It is as worthless as he is.”

“Surely you saw this comin',” Applejack remarked.

“I didn't,” Discord weakly replied, “I truly didn't.”

All the commotion caught the attention of the Ultra Siblings, they all turned around and saw Tirek, with Discord and Twilight’s friends in a cage.

“Guys get into position!” cried Mary, as the others got into attack positions, the five of them flew down towards Tirek and readied their beam attacks, “Sister Destruction Beam!” she shouted.

“Emerium Beam!” Seven yelled.

“Cinerama Shot!” Jack screamed.

“Zeperion Beam!” Tiga bellowed.

“Wide Zero Shot!” Zero cried.

Tirek didn’t hear or knew they were there, the beams struck him in the back, severely burning his back. Tirek stumbled forward and cried in pain, he turned around and glared when saw the Ultra Siblings flying down towards him. Tirek used his magic to hold them still and brought them closer to himself. He seemed interested in them.

“My, my, what do we have here?” he quizzed.

“Ugh, I can’t move!” Mary grunted.

“Let go… of my… daughter!” Sunset shouted with what strength she had.

“Sure, I'll let them go,” Tirek replied, “after I’ve drained their power as well.” Tirek opened his mouth and started to absorb Mary and the other’s energy. The five of them groaned in pain as they were drained, their Colour Timers started to blink getting faster every second as their Specium Energy was taken. Once Tirek was done and he grew larger, he dropped them all on the ground around Discord.

“Hmm, that’s a new taste,” Tirek commented, “If there’s more of them, I will savour the flavour. Now to seek out Princess Twilight.” Tirek turned and stomped off to find Twilight.

Gwen and the others lay lifelessly on the ground, but that wasn’t the concerning part of it all. They weren’t breathing, and their Colour Timers were out. Their suits retracted back, revealing their drained bodies.

“Are… Are they…?” Rainbow questioned, she didn’t want to finish her sentence.

“Discord, can you check for us?” Sunset asked, her voice was sad and pleading.

Discord turned to face them, and then back to Gwen, Ace, Devon, Nick, and Chris. He crawled over to them, and placed two fingers on Gwen’s neck, he grew worried, he couldn’t feel a pulse. He tried the wrist, again no pulse. He pressed his head on her check, to hear her heartbeat, but there wasn’t one. He tried them all, he felt for a pulse, and heard for a heartbeat, but there was nothing from all of them. With a sorrowful expression, Discord turned back to Sunset and the others and shook his head.

That was enough to break Sunset and the others down, tears streamed from their eyes as they all huddled together. Discord also felt sad, and blamed himself for everything. If he hadn’t teamed up with Tirek and stopped him when he had the chance, Fluttershy and the others would still have their magic, and Gwen, and the others would still be alive. But there wasn’t anything he could do, he was powerless like everypony else, and Gwen, Ace, Devon, Nick, and Chris, were dead.


Sam and Twilight were sitting on a cliffside near the Castle of the Two Sisters, neither knew what Tirek had done. They both sat there in silence, until Sam decided it was time to forgive Twilight.

“Twili… mum?” he corrected himself, Twilight’s ears perked up. “I… I think it’s about time I forgive you.”

Twilight turned to face him, “you… you forgive me?” Twilight questioned.

“Yeah, I know this seems a little out of nowhere, but I now see that it wasn’t all completely your fault,” Sam said, “Mimic fooled you, into making you think it was me, so I can’t blame you for his acts. And I’m sorry for giving you so much grief.”

Twilight wrapped Sam in her arms, “thank you for forgiving me,” Twilight whispered, “I love you, sweetie.”

“I love you too mum,” Sam replied as he returned to hug. The mother and son hugged for a bit longer before Twilight broke it.

“Right, I need to practise with all this magic,” she said as she took a deep breath, “I can do this.”

“Yes you can,” Sam commented. Twilight smiled and concentrated on simply teleporting from one spot to another. She managed to do just that, teleporting from the cliffside, to a boulder down the mountain.

“See! Ha!” she smiled, “Perfectly controlled teleportation…” Suddenly her horn crackled, and she and Sam were teleported all around Equestria. From Canterlot, to a waterfall, from the waterfall, to riding a buffalo in Appaloosa, and from riding a buffalo, to being sandwiched by some rock. Twilight growls at her misfortune, but then they both hear a voice that makes them shiver.

“PRINCESS TWILIGHT!” bellowed Tirek.

“Tirek!” Twilight gasped.

“You have something that belongs to me!” Tirek shouted.

Suddenly, Twilight and Sam, now in his Ultrasuit burst off the rock and whizzed past Tirek. Twilight turned around and tried to land on the ground, but she skidded across the ground and stopped after pumping into Tirek’s oversized hoof. Ultraman also struggled to stop in time and pumped into Twilight, both looking up at the towering Tirek, as they both backed up to get a better look.

“You're going to give me what I want!” Tirek stated as she started to inhale.

Twilight used her magic to teleport herself and Ultraman back home, and on top of the library where Twilight looked out her telescope. Twilight saw Tirek turn in their direction and launch a blast of magic their way.

“Hit the deck!” Ultraman shouted, as he and Twilight teleported back inside, just as the blast of magic struck the library, destroying it in a massive explosion.

Luckily, Twilight, and Ultraman had grabbed Owlicious, Ray and Camillia, right as the Library exploded. The pair landed on the ground and looked back in horror to see their home destroyed and in ruins. Flaming books landed all around them, Ultraman stood back up as Ray and Camillia sat on his shoulders. Ultraman walked forward a bit and he stepped on something, he looked down and saw it was a photo of him and his family back on earth. Tears started to fall from his face as he gently placed a hand on the ruined photo. Twilight turned to Owlicious, the owl was fine, but was upset that his home was destroyed.

“Owlicious, take Ray and Camillia somewhere safe,” Twilight told him, the owl nodded and flapped over to Ultraman and allowed Ray and Camillia to jump on his back.

The two reptiles did so, but not before Camillia gave Ultraman a nuzzle of reassurance. Ultraman smiled and placed Camillia on Owlicious’ back. Twilight and Ultraman waved goodbye to Owlicious, Ray and Camillia, with faces of sorrow, but then their faces changed to anger, and anger changed to fury. Twilight’s horn lit up as she opened her wings and glared out. Ultraman’s body temperature was starting to climb as steam could be seen leaking out the suit, Ultraman was reaching his limit.

Twilight teleported them both back near Tirek, they appeared in the sky, Twilight fired a massive blast of magic, and Ultraman fired a blue and orange mixed Specium Beam down upon Tirek. The beams were growing in power and size, as they fused together, they were so strong that they managed to push Tirek back and created a giant explosion. Tirek had used his own magic to help block the magical blasts and had come out unscathed from the attack. Twilight and Ultraman landed in the trench they made with their attacks and stared at Tirek with fury in their eyes.

“Now I understand what your fellow princesses have done!” Tirek remarked.

Twilight’s horns lit up with magic, as Ultraman’s body temperature rose. With their strength’s climbing, Twilight and Ultraman shot up into the sky, Tirek charged and fired a beam of magic at them, it struck them but Twilight Teleported them both away, Twilight appeared standing in front of Tirek, and she fired a blast of magic in Tirek’s face. Annoyed, Tirek pushed the beam away and used his own Magic to levitate Twilight into the air and threw her into a mountain. Just As Tirek threw Twilight, Ultraman dashed towards him and with his Specium Blades deployed, slashed Tirek across the face. Tirek used his fist to punch Ultraman to the ground and went to step on him. But Ultraman teleported away in time.

Twilight had used her Magic to shield herself from being thrown at a mountain, she gasped when she heard Tirek roaring and saw him hurtling towards her. Tirek charged through the mountain, coming out the other side Twilight on his head. Twilight teleported upon Tirek and started to charge up a powerful blast of magic. Before she fired it though, Ultraman flew from underneath Tirek and fired a Specium Beam into his blast Tirek on the face, then he flew up and kneed Tirek in the jaw and punched him in the face. Ultraman flew on the way for Twilight to blast Tirek, the magical beam struck Tirek and slammed him into the ground. Twilight and Ultraman flew down towards Tirek and blasted him again with powerful beams of Magic and Specium Energy.

Ultraman and Twilight landed on the ground, just as Tirek's beam blasted out the ground and circled around them. Tirek then lifted the slab of earth with Twilight and Ultraman on and threw it, the slab of earth crashed on the ground. Twilight and Ultraman flew out from the dust cloud, as Tirek roared again and slammed his fists onto the ground, causing the earth in front of him to crack and pillars shot up from the ground. Twilight and Ultraman destroyed them with Magical blasts and slashing at them with Specium Blades.

Tirek, now getting really annoyed and frustrated, charged up and fired a powerful blast of magic, Twilight did the same, as well as Ultraman firing a powerful Burning Specium Beam. The blasts collided in a massive explosion that levelled the field with a giant scorch mark on the ground. When the dust cleared, Tirek was under some boulders, but he easily pushed them off himself. Twilight and Ultraman stood a good distance away from him, but both were now starting to get a little tired, evidenced by Ultraman’s blinking Colour Timer.

“It appears we are at an impasse. How about a trade, Princess Twilight?” Tirek remarked as he snapped his fingers, and Twilight’s friends, Discord, and the lifeless bodies of Sam’s friends appeared, trapped in bubbles, “Their release for all the Alicorn magic in Equestria and all your humanoid sidekick’s energy.” Twilight and Ultraman gasped as Twilight’s friends tried to protest this trade. “What's it going to be, Princess?” Tirek smirked evilly.


“Don't do it, Twilight!” cried Rainbow.

“We aren't worth it!” called out Fluttershy.

“Oh, but you are, Fluttershy,” Discord responded down casted, “You're the pony that taught me that friendship is magic. I had magic and friendship, and now I don't have either. And because of me, Gwen and the others wouldn’t be dead.”

“You did what?!” Shouted Ultraman.

“Tirek absorbed your team’s energy,” Discord replied, “and because you’ll have to live on your Specium Energy, they died after getting drained of energy.”

“Tirek! You bastard son of a bitch!” Ultraman yelled.

“Enough!” Tirek bellowed, “I want an answer, and I want it now!”

There was a long pause, Twilight looked at her friends trapped in the bubbles, their bubbles shone in the sun, as Twilight’s eyes shined with a rainbow hue, finally Twilight replied, “I will give you my magic, in exchange for my friends.” Everyone gasped at Twilight’s decisions.

“As you wish,” Tirek replied as he snapped his fingers and the bubbles fell to the ground and popped upon contact, freeing them all, the girls went around and safely gathered Sam’s team. Once Fluttershy landed on the ground, she looked around for Discord, but his bubble was still floating in the sky.

“All of my friends,” Twilight demanded.

“After the way he has betrayed you, you still call him a 'friend'?” Tirek questioned.

“Release him!” Twilight ordered.

“If that's what you want,” Tirek responded as he snapped his fingers and Discord’s bubble fell to the ground and popped, freeing him.

“Thank you, Twilight,” Discord thanked before turning to Fluttershy in a hush, “I'm sorry.”

“I know,” Fluttershy replied, looking away with tears in her eyes.

“Your turn,” Tirek stated as he turned back to Twilight and started to absorb her magic. Twilight cried in pain as her magic was drained from her horn. After absorbing it all, Twilight collapsed to the ground, feeling very weak. Tirek however felt stronger than ever, he grew to his biggest size yet, towering over the tallest trees and equalling the height of the mountains.

“YES!!!” he roared, before giving off an intimidating laugh and turning to Ultraman, “Now it’s your turn, and I’m going to enjoy the taste of your life energy!” Tirek started to inhale, and Ultraman could feel his Specium energy getting drained, but just before Tirek could swallow his energy, a powerful beam struck him in the back, causing Tirek to cry in pain as Ultraman’s Specium Energy returned to him. “Who dares?!” he bellowed but then gasped at who had attacked him.

The ponies, Discord, and Sam all looked to where Tirek was looking, and they all gasped too. Coming from behind the mountains was a monster, it stood roughly the same height as Tirek, its skin was charcoal black and in texture, it had dorsal plates running down its back, four toed talons and four digit claws. It also had a massive chest scar and across its right eye, it had sharp teeth, and fiery eyes glaring at Tirek. The monster let off a menacing roar that shocked the surrounding area, it then gently felt its chest scar. Twilight knew who this was, this was the monster that fought Tirek in the past, the King of the Monsters himself, Godzilla.

There was a long pause, Tirek and Godzilla stared each other down, before both ran at each other, and they both attacked each other. Godzilla scratched Tirek on the side of his torso while Tirek elbowed Godzilla in the side. Both slid to a stop before Tirek turned back around and ran towards Godzilla, the King of the Monsters braced for a punch, but he wasn’t prepared for Tirek to turn around and kick him with his back legs straight in Godzilla’s chest scar. This stammered Godzilla as Tirek spun back around and grabbed Godzilla by the claws, switched his arms and using his strength, lifted Godzilla up off the ground.

Godzilla roared in pain as his wristed were twisted, using his own body weight, Godzilla forced himself back on the ground, then pushed Tirek back, and tried to hit him with his tail. Tirek ducked the tail swipe but then was faced with a point blank blast of Godzilla’s Atomic Breath. Tirek was pushed back and fell to a knee, but he got back up right away, and fired a blast of his magic at Godzilla, striking him in his chest scar and causing him to roar in pain and stagger back, as he clutched his chest and fell to a knee. Godzilla stared at Tirek with a glare and a snarl as Tirek just crossed his arms and smirked.

During the fight, the ponies, Spike, Sam with Twilight on his back, and Discord managed to get to a safe distance and the two titans clashed.

“Ok I think we’re far enough away,” Sunset commented, as Sam carefully lowered the weak Twilight on the ground. Twilight struggled to get back to her feet.

“Yes there mum,” Sam remarked, concerned for his mother.

“Twilight, what were you thinking?!” Spike exclaimed.

“Tirek tricked me into believing that he could offer me something more valuable than friendship. But there is nothing worth more. I see that now,” Discord monologue to them, “He lied when he said that this medallion was given as a sign of gratitude and loyalty. But when I say that it is a sign of our true friendship, I am telling the truth.” He then places the medallion around Twilight’s neck, as a sign that he saw the error of his ways. A Rainbow shine reflected off the medallion and the same rainbow shine glowed in Twilight’s eyes. Then it clicked for Twilight.

“You think that might be the last one we need?” Applejack asked.

“We have to get to the chest,” Twilight told them, “Discord, help us carry Sam’s team.” Discord nodded and he grabbed Devon by the arms, and they all ran off to the Tree of Harmony.


Twilight, Sam, and their friends return to the chest, they all gently place Sam’s team on the ground, as Twilight reaches the medallion close to the last key hole. The Medallion transformed into a key resembling Twilight’s own cutie mark. Twilight smiled, but then there was a loud bang, outside, Tirek and slammed Godzilla through a mountain, destroying it and making Godzilla feel very weak.

“Together!” Twilight shouted, “I think we have to do this together!”

Before Tirek could kill Godzilla, the six friends turned the keys at the same time, the top of the chest opened, and released a rainbow-coloured blast of power that showered them in light. The chest also released blasts of light that rained down on Sunset, Trixie, Sam, and his team. The ponies are transformed and given rainbow-marked coats, manes, and tails, While Sam donned his Ultrasuit, and glowed golden and glittery. Not only that but the Light also revived Sam’s team and gave them the golden Glitter power.

Tirek had Godzilla defeated, he was holding the King of the monsters by the neck and was draining his atomic energy, making Godzilla weaker and weaker. Suddenly, Tirek saw something bright in the corner of his eye, he turned to look and saw the Ponies and Ultras rise from the gorge, surrounded by a sphere of magic near the Castle of the Two Sisters. Infuriated, Tirek charged up and fired a blast of magic mixed with some of Godzilla’s Atomic Energy at the sphere, but even with Godzilla’s power mixed in, it was not powerful enough.

“How is this possible?!” Tirek exclaimed, “You have no magic! And I drained you of your Life Energy!”

“You're wrong, Tirek! I may have given you my Alicorn magic, but I carry within me the most powerful magic of all!” The girls then fired beams of magic that struck Godzilla in the dorsal plates, first Twilight, then Sunset, then Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity and finally Applejack. Their Magical Rainbow Beam started to charge Godzilla back up, he grunted, then opened his eyes, and glared at Tirek with a snarl.

Godzilla released a shockwave that forced Tirek to release him, then destroyed the devil centaur's left horn with his atomic breath before he could fire a blast of magic. In pain, Tirek tried to fire another blast from his left hand at Godzilla, but Godzilla pulled the right arm in front of the beam, severing it at the elbow. Godzilla grabbed the agonised Tirek by his remaining arm, lifted him up over his shoulder and slammed him up and down before throwing Tirek into the air. Godzilla charged up and fired Rainbow Spiral Heat Ray at Tirek, pushing him into the sky. Twilight and her friends fired their rainbow beam again, this too struck him, Ultraman and his team fired their beams infused with Glitter power.

“Glitter Specium Beam!” Ultraman cried.

“Glitter Sister Destruction Beam!” Mary shouted.

“Glitter Wide Shot!” Seven yelled.

“Glitter Cinerama Shot!” Jack screamed.

“Glitter Zeperion Beam!” Tiga bellowed.

“Glitter Wide Zero Shot!” Zero cried.

Their Beam collided in front of them and grew in size the more Glitter Energy they fired, before they turned up and pointed their combined beam to Tirek.

“Superior Myth Flasher!” All six of them shouted, as a giant beam fired from the colliding beams, it shot up and also struck Tirek in the chest. Tirek was pushed all the way into outer space, where he thought he saw a large, green, serpent like dragon, with glowing yellow markings, just before the blasts of light stripped him of his power and banished him to Tartarus once more.

Tirek’s magical explosion in space sent shockwaves across the planet, returning Magic to every creature in Equestria. Twilight and her friends split up across Equestria, guiding the shockwave, Twilight and Rarity guided it to Shining Armour and other Unicorns in Canterlot City, Fluttershy and Rainbow guided it to the Wonderbolts and fallen Pegasi in the fields, Applejack and Pinkie guided it to the Earth Ponies in Appaloosa, and Sunset and Trixie guided it across the desert, returning the Magic to Trickywi and the others because Tirek somehow stole their magic. The chains around Celestia, Luna and Cadence disappeared and released them from the prison in Tartarus as their magic also returned, and they flew away from their imprisonment. Finally as Twilight and everyone returned to the now opened and empty chest, the Tree of Harmony launched the chest and its keys toward Ponyville, where it sank into the ground. And mere seconds later, a great crystal castle rose out of the ground from where the chest had landed.

Twilight, Sam, and their friends teleported and awed at the castle's majesty as their rainbow and glitter powers wore off. “Sweet Celestia!” Rarity gasped, “Are you all seeing what I'm seeing?”

“But... Whose is it?” Twilight asked.

“I believe it is yours, Princess Twilight,” came Princess Celestia’s voice from behind them. Twilight and everyone turned to see her, Luna and Cadence standing behind them with smiles on their faces. Discord also was there, as he poked his head out from behind them and waved. The Group then entered the castle to have a look around.

“You've been wondering what you are meant to do as a princess,” Celestia said to Twilight, as the group walked through the halls of Twilight’s new castle, “Do you know now?”

“As princess, I believe I have the power to spread the magic of friendship across Equestria, that is the role I am meant to have in our world! The role I choose to have!” Twilight answered as she teleported in between her friends and they gave her a hug, “But I didn't defeat Tirek on my own – it took all of us to unlock the chest!”

“Not to mention us turning all golden and teaming up with the King Of Monsters himself!” exclaimed Sam.

“Then it is unlikely you are meant to take on this task alone,” Celestia remarked as she used her magic to open a pair of large doors. Everyone gasped in awe at what they were seeing. It was a throne room with a throne for each of the girls with a cutie mark on each throne. There were even thrones for Sam and his team.

“You are now Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship,” Celestia announced as everyone sat on their thrones, “But what is the princess of friendship without her friends?”

Twilight saw Discord hiding behind the entrance to the throne room with a sad expression on his face. Twilight smiled and used her magic to levitate Discord over to them, showing that he was forgiven, and he was considered a friend as he gave them all a hug.

“Wait a minute, where's my throne?!” he complained.

“I don't think you're quite there yet,” Fluttershy told him.

“Yes, well, I suppose not,” Discord chuckled.

“Actually hold up!” Chris called out, as he counted the thrones for the Ultra Siblings, “there’s ten thrones for us.”

“Really?” Nick questioned, as he then counted them, “how come, there’s only six of us.”

“Feeling strange,” Sam remarked.

“I wouldn’t worry about it,” Sunset chuckled, “This could mean something.”

“But what though,” Sam thought out loud, he really didn’t know what these extra thrones could mean. But we do, don’t we.

Suddenly, they all heard Godzilla roar from outside, Twilight and Sam dashed outside to see Godzilla looking down on them. His breathing was heavy and he was covered in fresh scars and blood wounds, but he seemed calm. Sam donned his Ultrasuit as he and Twilight flew up to Godzilla's face, they seemed like mere flies compared to Godzilla. Twilight reached out a hoof and Ultraman reached out a hand and they gently placed them on Godzilla's nose, Twilight looked up into Godzilla's fierce yet gentle eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered, Godzilla gently closed his eyes, nodded once, and then turned to walk back to Manehattan where he would dive into the ocean and swim back to his island. Twilight and Ultraman waved goodbye, as Godzilla let off one more roar of victory.

Later, as the ponies of Ponyville gathered outside the new castle, Twilight stepped out and invited them all inside as she and her friends started to sing an upbeat song.

Each one of us has something special
That makes us different, that makes us rare

We have a light that shines within us
That we were always meant to share

And when we come together
Combine the light that shines within
There is nothing we can't do
There is no battle we can't win

When we come together
There'll be a star to guide the way
It's inside us every day

See it now! See it now!

Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine
Let the rainbow remind you
That forever this will be our time

Through the magic of their friendship, a rainbow shoots up from the throne room floor and travels across Equestria, where it is witnessed by many ponies. It zipped by Coco Pommel in Manehattan, flew near the Wonderbolts in the sky, whizzed past Cheese Sandwich on his journey, shot by the Breezies, and sailed past Silver Shill. Tricky Sinder, Lily and Yuzu saw it circle their temple and smiled happily as it did, it even spiralled Godzilla as he was making his way back out into the ocean, and soon it returned to the castle where it spun around Discord. In the throne room, Discord is finally accepted by the ponies, and he gives Princess Celestia a bouquet of flowers as a sign of apology, much to her own surprise as he gives her a little wink.

Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine


In the deep darkness of Tartarus, a weak Tirek sat, grumbling away, missing an arm and horn. Cerberus was standing guard and making sure that Tirek wouldn’t escape again.

“You don’t have to keep staring!” he shouted at the three headed dog, “It’s like I can go anywhere with only one arm.”

Suddenly, something banged the doors to Tartarus, Tirek and Cerberus turned to see the doors shudder, then another bang came, harder and louder than the previous. With one final bang, the doors swung open, letting in a smoke cloud. Two aliens stepped out of the smoke cloud, one was red and blue and the other was blue with a golden cape.


Cerberus got ready to defend but as he jumped and launched himself at the aliens a pair of red glowing eyes shone out from the middle of the smoke cloud, and a beam shot Cerberus in the chest, sending the three headed dog off the cliff and into the depths of Tartarus. Tirek and the other imprisoned monsters were shocked and slightly scared as a figure walked out of the dust cloud. The figure wore a suit similar to the Ultrasuit that Sam and the other wore, but it was black instead of silver, his colour timer was purple instead of blue, and he had sharp claws, glowing red eyes, and a physical mouth on the helmet, he also had a long red mantle that covered most of him. In one claw he carried a staff like weapon, a long handle with two pentagon based cylinders on each end.

The middle figure walked toward Tirek and destroyed his chains and cage housing him. Tirek was confused.

“You’re helping me?” he asked, “why?”

“Don’t you want to take revenge? Don’t you want unlimited power, and get all that you desire,” the figure spoke in an eerie voice as he offered a hand, “Then join me, and we can rule this world.”

“You had me at unlimited power,” Tirek replied as he took the figure’s hand and stood up.

“Hipporit! Temperor!” The figure shouted to his henchmen, “Open a portal back to HQ!”

“Yes boss,” Temperor replied as the two aliens used their powers to open a portal. The Figure worked with Tirek to the entrance of the portal.

“I’ve not seen you before,” Tirek remarked, “just who are you?”

“My real identity is classified,” the Figure replied, “but you I go by Belial.” And with that, Belial and Tirek walked through the portal, followed by Hipporit and Temperor. The portal closed behind them, and silence fell upon Tartarus.

Author's Note:

Greeting Fellow SHB Fans!

Welp, here we are, the end of season 4, but not the end of act 2, we still got to do the Rainbow Rocks Movie, yipee :ajbemused:

I'm was feeling low of creative energy when making this, that's why it's be a bit delayed, but it's out, and I know most of you are gonna want to say something about what has happened in this chapter. Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next one

PreviousChapters Next