• Published 24th Sep 2021
  • 3,154 Views, 418 Comments

Somewhere He Belongs - SuperSamYoshi



A young boy gets sent to Equestria, in hopes to find a place where he can live a happier life. and is also bonded to a technorganic alien and must save his new home.

  • ...
27
 418
 3,154

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 34: You are not Alone (Edited)

Like when Sam was put into a coma-like state and when he ran away, Twilight was scared and worried. Elena and Spike were still leading them on the trail of Sam, they had slowed down as the scent was starting to grow a little faint and they had to stop at times to get back on his scent. Sunset had one of Sam’s shirts in case he lost his scent completely. Twilight was getting more worried, if only she had been there, she could have helped her son.

“You ok, Twi?” Sunset asked, she sat in front of Twilight on Joe's back.

“I’m just so worried about Sam,” Twilight explained as she wrapped her arms around Sunset, “If only we had gone with him…”

“Then things would have been worse,” Sunset cut off her friend, “you saw what those twats are willing to do, you got stabbed in the arm.”

“But…” Twilight tried to say.

“I know you’re worried about our son, I am too,” Sunset told her, turning around to look at Twilight, “if those twats are willing to kill you, who knows what they’ll do to us.”

“So you’re saying it’s better that a ten year old boy is the one being assaulted?!” Twilight exclaimed.

“No, but we don’t know those twats like Sam does,” Sunset told her, “they clearly took him for something, if we were there’ they would have done more than knock us out.”

“I guess you’re right,” Twilight admitted.

“Don’t worry Twilight,” Sunset said, “Sam had no choice here, he won't want his mothers to be upset, he’ll want them to be strong.”

“You’re right, Sunset,” Twilight sniffed, “Yes you’re right.”

“I can tell you, even Sam’s friends are worried and want to help him,” Sunset responded, “so chin up, wipe those tears and put a confident expression on your face.”

Twilight wiped her face, and put on a confident expression, “ok, let’s find our son,” she called out, Beth, Joe, Tyler, Spike and Elena all cried out in reply.

“That’s the spirit girl!” Sunset cried, she then bent down to Joe, “do you think you can track him Joe?”

Sunset held Sam’s shirt in front of Joe’s snout, the lion sniffed a little and got Sam’s scent.

“I think Joe had found him,” Sunset called out, Elena and Spike turned back and jumped onto Beth’s back. Joe then started to run followed by Tyler and Beth.

“Hang in there Sam,” Twilight remarked, “mummy’s coming.”


Sam had passed out from the cold of the warehouse not long after Nicole or Nightfall and her lackies left. But he was soon awoken by too many things, his colour timer blinking, and his stomach rumbling. Now, one on its own was bad enough, but if his colour timer was blinking and he was hungry at the same time, that meant the more hungry he got, the weaker he’ll get, and perhaps fall into a coma-like state like before.

Sam knew he had to get out of here as soon as he could and get something to eat. He looked around for something that could cut his hands free, but due to the only light in the room was a single light bulb above him, he couldn’t see anything else. He started to panic a little.

‘Ok, calm down Sam,’ he thought to himself, ‘if you can fight giant monsters and survive, you can handle the dark. Just have to remain calm and collected.’

Suddenly and without warning, a flare of Specium Energy erupted from his right side, launching him to the side and falling to the ground.

“OW!” Sam cried, his voice still muffled from the gag, “What the heck happened?! I was calm!” Then he remembered what Ultraman had said. ‘Wait, it must be Gwen, the further away I am to her, the more uncontrollable and random these Specium Pulses become.’

Then Sam heard something from behind. The sounds of boxes moving, and footsteps echoed around the nearly empty room. Sam could see that the pulse knocked him half in the darkness and on his side. The footsteps seemed to get louder, like they were coming closer. The Footsteps then stopped, Sam didn’t dare make a sound.

But suddenly, something grabbed him from the side and pulled him back upright, then came around and ungagged him. Sam then saw it was a kid, no older than he was. The boy wore a blue shirt, red shorts, green knee socks and purple shoes with pink laces tied up in bows. The Boy had brown hair, and brown ears.

“Shh, it’s ok,” the boy said, “I’m not with them. In fact they did the same to me too.”

“Who are you?” Sam asked.

“My name is Chris,” the boy replied, “what’s yours?”

“I’m Sam,” he answered.

“Nice to meet you,” Chris responded, “now let’s get you untied.” The boy then walked off and soon came back with a nail filer and started to file at the ropes around Sam’s wrists.

“What are you even doing here?” Sam asked after a long pause, “better yet how are you still human? I thought the virus would have turned everyone into animals.”

“I originally came here a few years ago with my family to get away from the virus that was plaguing the US,” Chris began, “as at the time, we heard that the UK was safe. But this year, it happened. Humans become feral animals, and I lost my family to it.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Sam responded, “I lost my mother the same way, she became a feral donkey.”

“My mother was turned into a rabbit and was chased away by my brothers who became wolves, “Chris continued, “I’ve not heard or seen them since. They’ve probably killed and eaten her. After witnessing that traumatic experience, I’ve become depressed.”

“Dang bro,” Sam remarked, “I’m so sorry for you.”

“Then one day, as I was trying to find food, I was attacked by a bear,” Chris said, “I didn’t survive.”

Sam was puzzled, “How are you here then?” he asked.

“I had a visit from someone before I passed on to the afterlife,” Chris replied, as he snapped the rope and freed Sam’s arms, and moved in front of him to free his legs, “a buff looking robotic being with red and silver markings.”

“Wait, pull down your shirt,” Sam said as he pulled down his shirt’s collar revealing his blinking colour timer.

“Wait, you’re one too!” exclaimed as he unbuttoned his shirt and revealed he had a colour timer as well.

“How?” Sam questioned.

“Ultraman Jack bonded with me and gave me another chance at life,” Chris replied, “I didn’t want to, but he told me he could help me overcome my depression and help me save lives. After thinking about it, I didn’t want anyone else to suffer like I did, so we bonded and now I’m here talking to you. Another Ultra.”

“So I’m guessing Nicole kidnapped you as well,” Sam assumed.

“Yes, she found out about my powers, and kidnapped me to trial them out against her monsters,” Chris explained, “she would unleash human sized monsters at me, and I had to fight them in order for her to improve them.”

“She wants to create an army of near invincible monsters to take over Equestria!” Sam exclaimed.

“Equestria?” Chris questioned.

“It’s my new home,” Sam answered just as Chris cut the ropes on Sam’s legs, “I must stop her.”

“You can’t,” Chris said, “she’s forced me to fight monsters, and after I destroyed them she would work on improving them, to the point where I can’t even land a hit.”

“So how am I going to stop her?” Sam quizzed.

“I don’t know,” Chris replied, “but first let’s get the ropes around your chest off.” Suddenly, another Specium Pulse erupted from Sam’s body, launching up to the front and destroying the rope. “That works.”

“Oi! What was that?!” came Ruben’s voice.

“It’s Ruben!” Sam exclaimed, “Wait, I think we can take them out.”

“What do you mean?” Chris questioned.

“The monsters and Nicole might know how we fight,” Sam answered, “But not her lackies.”

“Oh I see what you’re getting at,” Chris said, as they heard the door unlock. Quickly, Chris made it seem like Sam was still tied up, then gagged him again and hid behind some boxes just as Ruben and his gang entered the room.

“I swear I heard something go bang in here,” he said, turning on the lights and looking around.

“Oh Ruben, can I feed him?” Eden asked.

“Whatever, If the boss didn’t need you alive, I would kill you myself,” Ruben shouted at Sam as Eden walked over to him with a bowl of soup.

“Open wide sweetie!” Eden cheerfully said, ungagging Sam and holding a wooden spoon with the soup in it.

Sam was going to snap at her, but he was pretty hungry and would eat nearly anything, even the food he didn’t like. So he opened his mouth and Eden fed him the soup. Eden seemed to really enjoy feeding Sam, maybe a little too much.

“OOOH! This is so cute!” she squealed, “It’s like I’m feeding my ill husband!”

‘What the crap is up with this girl?’ Sam thought, Eden did seem like that sort of crazy fangirl.

Before long, the soup was all gone, Sam’s colour timer had stopped flashing red and was blue again. He was no longer hungry and had his strength back.

“Thank you Eden,” Sam expressed, “I almost feel sorry for doing this.”

“Doing what?” Eden asked. Before she or anyone else could react, Sam slugged Eden in the face so hard that it knocked her… face off? Eden’s body started to glitch out with static, but then her body was gone and was replaced by a snake, with a mask a few several feet away. The Snake looked up at Sam, with a sad expression before she slithered away.

“Holy cow!” Chris remarked, “even I didn’t know that they were animals.”

“They were always beasts,” Sam responded, “but now it’s not just a figure of speech, they really are beasts.”

“Well, no use hiding our disguises now,” Ruben remarked as he reached to his face to take off his mask.

“Ruben!” cried Caroline, “We’re getting attacked by two girls and a few animals! They found us!”

“What?!” Ruben exclaimed.

“Caroline, you and the others take off your masks and fight them,” Nightfall ordered rather calmly, “Ruben, you, Nathan and Abdul are needed here.”

“At least she knows how to lead a gang,” Caroline remarked to Ruben before running off with the others in tow.

“That Bitch,” Ruben muttered.

“Ultrasuit on!” Sam cried as he donned his Ultrasuit, before turning to Chris, “you gonna help?”

“Yes,” Chris replied coming out of his hiding place, “Ultrasuit on!” Chris’s Ultrasuit seemed to resemble Ultraman but appeared to be much bulkier.

“Damn Chris,” Ultraman remarked, “you’re taller than me.”

“And I have swords,” Ultraman Jack replied, deploying a pair of retractable swords out of his forearms.

“It's not like you can do much against what I have planned,” Nightfall told them.

“Which is?” Sam questioned.

“This,” Nightfall replied as she aimed and fired the ray gun at Nathan.

Nathan screamed in pain as he started to grow to a giant height as his mask fell off, his body turned blue, and orange, he grew a beak, horns and his hands swelled into something not like any other monster hands.

“What on earth is that?!” cried Ultraman looking up at the giant monster that was one of his tormentors.

Then Nightfall aimed and fired the ray gun at Abdul's feet, he too screamed as he was absorbed as well. He grew to a giant height, his head stretched out, his body had the texture of molten rock, and he grew fangs.

“Thanks to Chris, I was able to evolve normal monsters into upgraded, deadly beasts,” Nightfall announced, “boys, I bring you, EX Vakishim and EX Lagoras!”

The two monsters roared out loud, as they started to move off and destroy the town. Twilight and Sunset were busy fighting against Sam’s tormentors, when the monsters appeared from the warehouse. Twilight was horrified, she guessed that Sam was around there. Ultraman and Jack looked up and then looked at each other.

“I’ll go after Lagoras , you get Vakishim,” Ultraman told him.

“Right,” Jack replied as the two flew off after the monsters.

Ultraman flew in front of EX Lagoras and grew to match his size. No sooner did Ultraman appear, EX Lagoras fired fireballs from his chest, Ultraman used his Specium Blades to deflect them. EX Lagoras then fired his freezing beam, Ultraman used his right arm to block it, but it got frozen over, luckily, the heat generated for the Specium Blades melted the ice. The Ultraman and the Evolved Kaiju had a stare down, waiting to the over to make the first move. They then both charged at each other, Ultraman landed to first attack by jumping and punching down on EX Lagoras’ head. Lagoras tried to swipe his claws at Ultraman, but he ducked, dodging it, and following up with a kick to the stomach and then another.

EX Lagoras swung his head into Ultraman’s chest, staggering the Ultra before then charging forward and slamming his head into Ultraman again. But Ultraman managed to grab the crest on the monster’s head and toss him to the ground. EX Lagoras got back up as he charged at the Ultra, Ultraman grabbed him by the jaw, but EX Lagoras smacked the Ultra’s side, Ultraman cringed in pain as Lagoras did it again and then chucked Ultraman to the ground.

Ultraman stood back up as EX Lagoras dashed forward, but Ultraman grabbed his head and stopped him, he lifted it, and kicked the monster in the chest causing the monster to stumble back. Ultraman then ran forward, and drop-kicked EX Lagoras on the head, sending the monster stumbling back and roaring in pain. Ultraman jumped to his feet and got ready to brawl as EX Lagoras ran forward, Ultraman landed two punches, but as he went in for a kick, Lagoras sidestepped, dodging it, and then smacked Ultraman in the stomach before swinging his tail and whipping Ultraman in the legs, sending the Ultra falling to the ground.

Ultraman struggled on the ground as EX Lagoras kicked him causing the Ultra to roll on the floor. Ultraman slowly stood up as Lagoras roared, Ultraman charged out his energy and created a Specium Slash. He threw it, but EX Lagoras charged up his Freezing Ray and Fireball, then combined the two into a Super Thermal Blast and fired it, destroying Ultraman’s Specium Slash and striking Ultraman in the chest. The impact sent Ultraman flying to the ground, Ultraman cried in pain as EX Lagoras made his way to him. Once Lagoras was right on top of Ultraman, he started to stamp on his chest with his foot as Ultraman’s colour started blinking again.

“Crap, I’m almost out of energy,” Ultraman grunted as EX Lagoras continued to stomp on his chest.

Ultraman fired a Specium beam in Lagoras face to get him off. Lagoras cried out as he stopped stomping. Ultraman stood up as he deployed his Specium Blades and like before, they extended, Ultraman ran forward and sliced off one of his head crests. Lagoras cried in pain, as a burst of Specium energy erupted from Ultraman’s shoulder. Ultraman ignored it as he turned back around and charged up a stronger Specium Beam, EX Lagoras charged up his Super Thermal Blast and launched, just as Ultraman fired his Specium Beam. The attacks were evenly matched until Ultraman put more power into his beam, destroying the attack, and striking EX Lagoras in the chest, terminating EX Lagoras.

A peacock fluttered down to the ground, Ultraman guessed this was the animal Nathan turned into as he sat down and laid on the ground to try to get some energy from the sun.

EX Vakishim roared as he stomped across the street, making large holes in every step. Ultraman Jack rose up and touched down in front of EX Vakishim. The monster roared at Jack as it fired missiles out his nose at Jack who cartwheeled out the way. EX Vakishim roared in fiery as Jack jumped, somersaulted in the air, and flying kicked Vakishim in the head, sending the monster falling into an empty building.

While on the ground, Jack jumped onto the EX Kaiju, and chopped him in the neck, then grabbed his head and wrestled it around. They both stood up and Vakishim got Jack off him by smacking him with the spikes on his arms, then as Jack ran in for another punch but EX Vakishim smacked him with his tail, sending Jack tumbling to the ground.

Jack continued to roll away, causing EX Vakishim to chase after him, it looked rather silly for a distance.

Then just as Vakishim was over Jack, he got his legs under the monster and threw him over himself. With Vakishim on the ground, Jack leaped onto him and wrestled with the monster’s leg. EX Vakishim smacked Jack off him, Jack tried to keep the monster on the ground, but Vakishim launched him back as the monster stood up. EX Vakishim stood up and turned to face Jack, with his arms raised, Jack stood back and was going to attack but EX Vakishim fired streams of fire from the tips of his arms at Jack, this burned Jack caused his Colour Timer to blink, and EX Vakishim to laugh.

EX Vakishim prepared to fire his Vulcan Fire again, but Jack was ready. He deployed a forcefield around him just as EX Vakishim fired his Vulcan Fire, the flames hit the forcefield doing no damage at all to Jack. This annoyed EX Vakishim as Jack readied for another attack. EX Vakishim launched his flame-coated horn boomerang from his head at Jack, the Ultra dodged it, but it started to come back, Jack’s right forearm transformed into a railgun and fired a blast at the horn, destroying it.

He then spun around and fired it again at the really annoyed monster, stunning the monster. And then to finish it off, Jack’s railgun turned back to his normal arm, and he deployed his blade. He ran forward and decapitated the EX monster, killing it as his body fell to the ground lifelessly. Jack then used an attack similar to Ultraman’s Specium beam but it was called the Cinerama Shot to finish off the body, completely destroying it. A toad jumped out of the wreckage and croaked in annoyance as he collapsed to the ground. Jack then walked over to Ultraman to check if he was alright.

Back at the destroyed warehouse, Nicole and Ruben saw the fights go down. The animal fight at the entrance had calmed down, Twilight and Sunset had just knocked out Kevin who turned out to be a sloth and were now standing over the unconscious bodies of the other tormentors turned beasts. Elena, Tyler, Joe, and Beth were all tired and wounded from their fight and now we're just resting on the ground.

“Twilight, look,” Sunset said, Twilight turned to see what she was looking at, Nightfall and Ruben were coming out of the warehouse.

“Hello sisters,” Nightfall responded.

“Who are you?” Twilight questioned.

“Who, me?” Nightfall asked innocently, “I’m just a young girl that needed your son to bring you into my trap.”

“Well it failed!” Twilight shouted, “Sam and his friend destroyed your monsters.”

“Oh that wasn’t the trap,” Nightfall replied, “and neither is this.” She then fired the ray gun at Ruben’s feet. The boy was then absorbed into the ground as a monster rose up from it. It was blue, metals, and sharp blades all over its body and had a large golden spike on its head.

“Did you just turn him into a monster?!” yelled Sunset.

“Oh no, he was merely absorbed into the monster and is in control of the monster,” Nightfall said, “well he’s mostly in control of EX Demaaga, I’m still working out the kinks.”

“You won’t be working out anything, after we’re through with you,” Sunset remarked.

“Right, we will stop you thief,” Twilight declared.

“You know, I don’t like the term thief,” Nightfall said, “I prefer if you call me by my name.”

“And what is it?” Twilight asked.

“Nightfall,” she replied.


EX Demaaga roared out, getting Ultraman and Jack’s attention. Ultraman had just enough strength to fight, as his colour timer had just turned blue again, but he didn’t have much. Jack helped him up as he prepared to fight the new monster. Jack fired more shots from his railgun, striking EX Demaaga in the chest and caused the monster to stumble back.

The two Ultras ran forward to attack, Ultraman punched, and Jack kicked EX Demaaga in the chest. Ultraman tried to roundhouse kick EX Demaaga in the face, but the monster stood back and dodged it, but this gave Jack the opening to kick EX Demaaga in the chest. The monster then charged forward, both Ultra grabbed him and managed to stop him, and kick him back. They then both tried to punch the monster, but EX Demaaga held up his bladed arms and the two Ultras punched the blades, causing damage to their arms.

With the two Ultra’s distracted with the pain in their arms, EX Demaaga slashed at Jack sending him to the ground, and was about to do the same to Ultraman but he rolled out the way and kicked him in the back of the leg, causing the monster to fall to the ground. Jack came back into the fight, he grabbed EX Demaaga by the arm and Ultraman lifted the monster back up with him. EX Demaaga threw Ultraman away, but Jack rolled over his friend and punched the monster in the chest. EX Demaaga was proving to be really strong and solid, Ultraman and Jack believed they were hurting themselves more than the monster.

“Jack, I’ll take care of EX Demaaga,” Ultraman told him.

“Are you crazy?! That thing is two strong for you on your own!” yelled Jack.

“I have to, I need to put my demons to rest,” He replied.

“Fine,” Jack sighed as he shrunk back down to normal size and ran to get to cover.

“Alright you devil,” Ultraman muttered as he pulled a fighting pose.

EX Demaaga roared at Ultraman as deployed his extended Specium Blades, another burst of Specium Energy erupted from his side.

EX Demaaga charged up and fired his Demaaga Varion from his head spike, Ultraman used his Specium Blades to deflect back at the monster, striking him in the stomach three times. Ultraman’s temperature started to rise, as he and EX Demaaga clashed their blades together with Ultraman managing to strike EX Demaaga a few times in the chest, and head.

EX Demaaga was now getting very annoyed, as he charged up his attacks. Inside Ultraman, Sam’s body started to glow orange, again as fiery red and yellow markings appeared. EX Demaaga fired powerful energy projections at Ultraman from his razor blades on his arms and back, causing a massive explosion on Ultraman. EX Demaaga roared in triumph, but as the explosion cleared, Ultraman stood there, completely unfazed by the attacks.

EX Demaaga roared in fury, as Ultraman readied his Specium beam, his arms glowed blue with surging energy, his body also started to burst with Specium Energy as he charged up. The Blue glow turned to orange as his temperature reached critical level. Finally, Ultraman placed his arms in the potion and fired the strongest Specium beam he had ever fired. His back was erupting Specium pulses as he did so, destroying nearby buildings. EX Demaaga tried to block it with his blades, but the beam was so hot and so powerful, it broke right through and destroyed EX Demaaga in seconds, leaving nearly nothing left.

Ultraman panted, his Colour Timer was going blinking so fast it looked like it wasn’t blinking at all. Ultraman stumbled, before falling back and shrinking back down to normal size. Christ ran up to him, followed by Beth, Elena, Tyler, Joe, and Spike.

“Sam! Dude!” Chris shouted, as he propped him up, “Come on! Don’t die!”

“Do you think you can yell a little quieter?” Sam gasped, “I’m so tired, that I can’t move a single muscle.”

“Sam, what happened to you?” Chris questioned, “you were like a volcano.”

“It’s kind of hard to explain,” Sam answered, “I must have been running on adrenaline or something.”

“I’ll say,” Chris remarked, “look what you did.”

Sam looked behind himself and saw the destruction he caused from his uncontrollable Specium pulses. “Oh my goodness,” he responded, “I did all that.”

“Yes, you did all the destruction for me,” came a voice, they all looked to see Nightfall walking up to them. Joe, Tyler, and Beth get into defensive positions to protect Sam, while Spike and Elena remain close to Sam.

“You failed Nightfall!” shouted Chris, “we destroyed your monsters. Your traps failed!”

“Oh, once again, you’re wrong,” Nightfall chuckled, “the trap did work. It wasn’t to kill you with the monsters, it was to lure Twilight and Sunset to me.”

“Wait, where are my mothers?!” Sam shouted.

“Right here,” Nightfall pointed out, Sam, Chris and the others were horrified to see a tiger carrying Twilight and Sunset unconscious bodies on his back.

“Mums!” Sam cried.

“Ah, ah, ah, me and my sisters need some time to catch up,” Nightfall stated, “come along Ruben.”

Ruben roared and the two walked back, Sam tried to get up, but as he stumbled to his feet, he collapsed to the ground and passed out. He felt himself slipping from reality as he heard Chris's muffled voice.

“Sam! Sam!” he cried, “You’re his friend right? Help him!”

Tyler gently grabbed Sam with his mouth and lifted him onto Joe’s back, Chris climbed onto Joe as well to keep Sam stable as they went back to the school.

Elena was more worried than ever about Sam, “Sssssaa… Ssssssaaaaa….” She hissed, she was still trying to say something, but she was getting closer each time. She walked alongside Joe, want to stay as close to Sam as possible.

Author's Note:

Hi guys

Oh my a lot happened in this chapter didn't it. the reveal of a new Ultra, Sam's tormentors have been animals the whole time, and Sam shows off what power his 'blitz' form (I'm calling it) is capable of

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I see you in the last of the Return to Earth saga next chapter

PreviousChapters Next