• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,538 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,538

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 5: First Day of Class Gone Wrong

When Marinette arrived he ran inside and ran into the classroom in an hurry before jumping inside literally.

"Nino, Why don't you have a seat in the front row this year?" An teacher asked as Nino grabbed his stuff and went to the front row.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng" An girl with blonde hair, white sunglasses, brilliant cobalt blue eyes, pale pink lips, hair in a ponytail, a pale, light grayish cerulean eyeshadow, a light scarlet blush as accessories, a gold chain necklace with a small disco ball on it, a sparkly brilliant yellow bolero that goes halfway down her forearms with a light blue button on the left side and two pockets over a white shirt with black stripes around the chest running down to the bottom of her waist, a white jean capris with a golden belt that has pyramid-shaped bumps, white dress shoes adorned with white bows with black lining and soles said.

"Ugh. Here we go again." Marinette mumbled with an sigh.

"That's my seat." Chloe said.

"But Chloe, this has always been my seat." Marinette said trying to defend herself.

"Not anymore!" An girl with orange hair, strong cyan eyes, an light fuchsia lipstick, white headband, an grayish brown and gray rimmed glasses, an purple and blue argyle vest, underneath that a white long-sleeved dress shirt with a very deep purple bow tied to the collar, a light brilliant cyan shorts with a brown belt, black leggings with a dark blue argyle pattern, light arctic blue socks and black hidden wedged-white sneakers said supposedly helping Chloe “New school, new year, new seats!" The girl explained.

"So why don't you just go and sit behind that new girl over there?" Chloe said pointing to the brown skinned girl who had orange like red hair, black glasses with white spots on each side, an white tank top underneath, an short-sleeved plaid shirt with white, beige, orange and purple stripes light blue jeans and white sneakers with black tops, an brilliant crimson lipstick "Listen. Adrien's arriving today, and since that's going to be his seat," Chloe said pointing to the seat in front of Marinette before slamming her hand on the table before pointing to herself "this is going to be my seat. "Get it?"

"Who's Adrien?" Marinette asked.

Then the glasses girl and and the orange haired girl laughed madly.

"Can you believe she doesn't know who Adrien is? What rock have you been living under?" The glasses girl asked evilly.

"He's only a famous model." The orange haired girl explained.

"And I am his best friend. He adores me. Go on, move!" The glasses girl ordered before being interrupted by an certain brown skinned girl.

"Hey!" The girl called "Who elected you Queen of Seats?" The brown skinned girl asked.

"Oh, Look Sabrina! We've got a little do-gooder in our class this year. What are you gonna do, super newbie? Shoot beams at me with your glasses?" The glasses girl asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The brown skinned girl asked before grabbing Marinette's wrist as she grabbed the macaroons box "Come on." The brown skinned girl said.

Then Marnette trips and falls as all the leftover macaroons fell onto the ground as Marinette grabbed them one by one.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry...." Marinette called trying to grab them all as fast as she can before taking an seat.

"Has everyone found a seat?" The teacher asked.

"Chillax, girl. No biggie." The brown skinned girl said.

"I hope I can handle Chloe the way you do." Marinette said in sadness.

"You mean the way Majestia does it'' The brown skinned girl said, showing an picture of an blond haired girl who had the same clothes as superman and woman only with a few yellow touches "She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing." The brown haired girl said before putting her phone down and pointing to Chloe .

“Well, that girl over there is evil and we are good people. We can't let her get away with it." The brown skinned girl said pointing to herself.

"Well, that's easier said than done. She likes to make my life miserable" Marinette explained sadly.

"That's because you let her, girl! You just need more confidence!" The brown skinned girl suggested pumping her fist to Marinette and herself.

Then Marinette grabs the last piece of her macaroon and breaks it into pieces.

"Marinette." Marinette introduced.

"Alya." Alya introduced.

"For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year." Miss Bustier introduced.

"Ugh, he should have been here by now." Chloe said worriedly.


Outside the school we see a boy with blond hair, green emerald eyes, an white button-down shirt with an upturned collar, an sleeves rolled up to his elbow which he keeps unbuttoned, a black shirt with five horizontal stripes which are colored from (top to bottom: yellow, grayish chartreuse green, bright green, deep green, and very pale blue), wears blue jeans orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides stopping to look behind himself before continuing to run to the school before and tall woman with glasses in black and red striped frames, very pale blue eyeshadow, a red turtleneck sweater, a black dress jacket, black pants and black medium-heel shoes. and also round creamy-white earrings stepping out of the gray car.

"Adrien, please reconsider! You know what your father wants!" Nathalie said walking towards Adrien with a bodyguard who had black hair that has light gray sideburns on the sides of his head and dark blue eyes it also wears a dark grayish persian blue dress suit with a pale, light grayish blue sweater underneath. and also sports dark sapphire blue dress shoes
"This is what I wanna do!" Adrien said angrily walking up the stairs before noticing the same elderly person that Marinette helped onto the ground trying to reach for his stick as he went to put him back on his feet.

"Thank you, young man." The elderly person complimented the help he got.

Then Adrien looks behind himself and saw Nathalie and the bodyguard like gorilla looking at him with angry eyes causing adrien to look down in sadness and walk towards them in sadness.

"I just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that?" Adrien asked before looking down in sadness "Please don't tell my father about all this." Adrien said sadly before brought back to the car, going in and getting back home with no way to escape as the elderly person looked back with an happy smile before walking off while whistling.


Back in class some students were sitting down in boredom until Miss Bustier called out.

"Those of you who have P.E., Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. the rest of you can head over to the library." Miss Bustier explained before hearing an fight.

"Kim!" An boy with dark spring eyes, short black hair except for a tuft of long, dyed pale, light grayish gold hair above his forehead, a black t-shirt with a white design of two crossing bones printed on the chest, black slacks with large belt loops and large pockets, along with white socks and light gamboge work boots called.

"Ivan, what is going on?" Miss Bustier asked.

"It's Kim! I'm so gonna get..." Ivan said, pulling his fist to a boy with a red, short-sleeved hoodie jacket with a big front pocket and hoodie and some white outlines at certain places. On the front of the jacket, there is a white logo, which is a downward-pointing pentagon outline outside of a smaller, filled-in pentagon with a red corner and a star. a top with navy blue track sweatpants, and red, white, and black sports shoes. only to be stopped by Miss bustier.

"Ivan, go to the Principal's office." Miss Bustier ordered angrily.

PreviousChapters Next