• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,514 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,514

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8: The 'Stone'hearts

A few minutes later back at Marinette's home.

"So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!" The News Reporter said happily.

"I did it, Tikki!" Marinette said happily.

"You see? You were up to it!" Tikki said happily.

"Marinette! Dinner time!" Marinette's mom called out.

Then Marinette went downstairs where her parents were sitting in the Dining Room and listening to the TV.

"I am pleased to announce that we will organize a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors. Ladybug and Cat Noir" The Mayor said happily.


At Adrien's home Adrien was watching the TV while Plagg was searching which food to eat.

"Ladybug. Her name is Ladybug..." Adrien said happily.

"Eww, what is this?" Plagg asked bringing in some fruit in an glass.

"Seriously? My personal chef made all this!" Adrien said angrily.

"If you expect me to get my energy back after the transformation, I need to eat something more... delicate!" Plagg suggested.

"Okay, What do you want?" Adrien asked with a sigh.


Back outside we see the akuma flying to the Eiffel Tower before standing on the Top of a Pole before multiplying.


Back in the Dupain-Cheng house Marinette was washing the dishes while Marinette's mom and dad were watching the TV only to be shocked.

"Oh my!" Marinette's mom said in shock.

Then Marinette's focus went to the TV Screen where the News Reporter made the shocking news.

"Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our two new superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir, a new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelievable." The News Reporter explained making the Dupain-Cheng family look in shock and fear as Marinette's mom hugged Marinette's dad in fear and Marinette run back to her room.


"Camembert cheese. Fantastic. All he eats is Camembert, which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese." Adrien said a bit dumbfounded.

"These victims transformed into stone beings are like statues. The police are perplexed as to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?" Tikki explained.

"Did you catch the akuma?" Plagg and Tikki asked in the double screen.


"What's capturing the akuma got to do with the other stone beings?" Marinette asked.

"An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured. If Ivan's emotions become negative again, then the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart! He'll control all the stone beings and bring them to live to serve as his army" Tikki explained sadly.

"So that means... is this all my fault? I knew it! See, Tikki? I'm not cut out to be a superhero! I'm only gonna keep messing up." Marinette said sadly while panicking.

"Keep calm. It was your first time. You're going to go back and capture Stoneheart's akuma, and do it successfully!" Tikki supported.

"I can't! I told you, I'm clumsy! I create disasters all the time! I'll only make things worse for me, for you and for everyone. Cat Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting." Marinette said sadly only for a purple light to shine "What's that, another Kwami?" Marinette asked Tikki.

"No, if it were it wouldn't be a portal" Tikki said "So should we get in there?" Tikki asked.

"Fine but only for a few minutes" Marinette said "But first.

"

Marinette called before turning into Ladybug

"Alright here I go" Ladybug said walking inside the portal.


"So I can't do anything without Ladybug?" Adrien asked Plagg.

"Only Ladybug can capture akuma's and repair damages caused by supervillains." Plagg explained "Also what is that portal doing behind you?" Plagg asked pointing to the portal.

"What portal?" Adrien asked before looking at the portal "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Adrien asked.

"Sure but don't even think about---" Plagg started before being cut off by Adrien.

"

" Adrien called before turning into Cat Noir.


"Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness strike again. And he and the stone beings will come alive." Hawk Moth said as the akuma flew into Hawk Moth's cane "Then we'll see how long you will remain hidden, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Once I have your Miraculous, you will be powerless against me." Hawk Moth said as we saw screens switching the first one is Ivan sitting on the School steps listening to music in sadness, Then Cat Noir swirling into the vortex and then Ladybug swirling in the second vortex and then to Hawk Moth boasting "Everyone will be powerless against me! I will have absolute power!" Hawk Moth boasted before laughing evilly.

To Be Continued

PreviousChapters Next