• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,538 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,538

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: The Start of An New School Year

"Marinette!" Marinette's mom called as we then heard an alarm ringing "Your alarm's been going off for fifteen minutes!" Marinette's mom said as Marinette's hand then moved out of the pillow and pressed the button on the alarm before going out of the bed showing her blue eyes and dark blue like black hair "You're going to be late for your first day back at school!" Marinette's mom called out.

"Got it, Mom!" Marinette said, groaning as she stood up and dressed up in her white blouse with light fuchsia pink pants, her blue hair in a pigtail style with two red liners holding it as she then got downstairs "Coming!" Marinette called as she got to the stairs and starts walking down them before kissing her mom who had short black hair gray eye color she also wore an white Cheongsam dress with a red, black and gold plant design black and white shoes and lastly she also wore an silver bandon her ring finger and got to her seat before pulling off the lid of the milk "I bet you anything Chloe will be in my class again." Marinette said feeling saddened.

"Four years in a row, is that possible?" Marinette's mom asked.

"Definitely, lucky me!" Marinette said a bit horrified while pulling a bit of cornflakes onto her milk.

"Oh, don't say that!" Marinette's mom said, still having a bit of hope "It's the start of a new year. I'm sure everything will be just fine!" Marinette's mom said.

Then Marinette nodded before putting down the cornflakes as then an orange fell down onto the table before it rolled onto the knife and and threw the butter away and bumping into the Milk which dripped onto the floor before it pushed the yogurt down as Marinette's mom wiped it all away while Marinette sighs making her wipe Marinette's cheek.

Then Marinette went downstairs meeting up with a man with brown hair, sideburns and a mustache. He also wears a light blue shirt with two buttons at the front of the neckline, light brown pants, and dark brown dress shoes. and Wearing a silver band on it's ring finger and was singing La Marseillaise while giving the macaroons to Marinette.

"Dad, these are so awesome!" Marinette said as Marinette's dad opened the box.

"Glad you like them." Marinette's dad said with an sigh of relief.

"Thank you Dad, my class will love them! You're the best!" Marinette said grabbing the box.

"We're the best, thanks to your amazing designs." Marinette's dad said while stroking Marinette's head before grabbing the book which had Marinette's design of the macaroons box on it.

"Thanks!" Marinette yelled while hugging her dad while accidentally letting go of the box which was caught by her father and thrown back to her which she catched "oops." Marinette said, catching it "Thanks" Marinette said before kissing her mom and dad before running out the door "See you tonight!' Marinette called running out the room.

On the streets Marinette was running before almost being run over by a car before stopping but then she saw another human (an elderly one) crossing the streets making her gasp and run towards him and saving his life.

"Thank you, miss, Oh! what a disaster." The elderly person said.

Then a few people stepped onto a few macaroons breaking them.

"Don't worry. I'm no stranger to disasters, besides, there are still a few left." Marinette explained.

Then the elderly person grabbed an macaroon and ate it which he found very tasty.

"Delicious!" The person said as he ate it further.

Just then the school bell rang.

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late!" Marinette called running away "Have a nice day sir!" Marinette called back.

"Thank you very much, young lady." The elderly person said looking at an box before walking further down the streets probably going to Marinette's house.

PreviousChapters Next