• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,522 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,522

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13: The start of a new mission

Then we see Nightmare Moon laughing evilly again before the beige pony yelled.

"Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess and her Akuma is!" Mayor Mare called.

Then the three Royal Guards flew towards Nightmare Moon.

"Stand back, you foals!" Nightmare Moon called as she thundered the Royal Guards making them fall back onto the ground as she laughed evilly while misting off.

Suddenly Applejack couldn't hold on any longer and let's go of Rainbow's tail as she fell making Rainbow zip out of the Town Hall.

"Come back here!" Rainbow called only to notice she was too late "Nighttime? Forever?" Rainbow wondered herself before she looked down and noticed Twilight, Ladybug and Cat Noir running off "Where are they going?" Rainbow asked herself before going back into the town hall.


Soon Twilight, Cat Noir and Ladybug arrived back at the Golden Oak Library as Twilight puts Spike into bed before pulling a blanket over him.

"You've been up all night, Spike. You are a baby dragon after all." Twilight said while walking off.

"Okay Cat Noir can you help me search for the Elements?" Ladybug asked.

"Sure I'll help" Cat Noir said running back downstairs with Ladybug behind him as Ladybug puts the lights out.


Back downstairs Twilight was searching for the Elements of Harmony with Ladybug and Cat Noir helping.

"Elements, elements, elements..." Twilight said, searching for the books and throwing them away side by side with Ladybug and Cat Noir helping as she started grunting "How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?" Twilight asked herself worriedly.

"And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy?" Rainbow asked all at once before being pulled back a bit by Applejack.

"Simmer down, Sally. She ain't no spy. But she sure knows what's going on. Don't you, guys?" Applejack asked as the five went near Cat Noir, Ladybug and Twilight as the three looked in fear at each other.

Then Twilight sighs knowing her secret was found out.

"I read all about the predictions of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but I don't know what they are, where to find them; I don't even know what they do!" Twilight explained.

"Yeah and we're not from this world me and Cat Noir come from Paris where we defeat people turned villains" Ladybug explained.

"What are Akuma's if you don't mind me asking?" Rainbow asked.

"Akuma's are black and purple butterflies which can turn people into supervillains like the ones who are now fully Stone mode" Ladybug answered.

"Yeah, but it was an accident since Ladybug first freed it and if it doesn't get catched and turned back to normal they will multiply and make them armies of the person like Stoneheart" Cat Noir answered further.

"So you're saying your world is also in danger?" Rarity asked.

"Yes and then we saw an portal appear which sucked us here" Cat Noir said.

"And now we've got two problems to fix" Ladybug said.

"Don't worry girls we will stop those armies and more so let us come to paris now" Twilight said.

"No we're not sending you home now we first need to stop Nightmare Moon so where's the book?" Ladybug asked.

"The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide." Pinkie said in one second.

"How did you find that?" Twilight asked running to the book shelf and pushing Pinkie aside by doing that.

"It was under 'E'" Pinkie answered while jumping.

Then Twilight realized the situation she was in.

"There are six Elements of Harmony, but only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty and Loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the five Elements was in the ancient castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. It is located in what is now---" Twilight started.


Then the 8 creatures found themselves at the entrance of the Everfree Forest.

"The Everfree Forest!" The 8 creatures called out.

"Okay so hold on a second if the Elements are here the Royal Pony Sisters would've liked the Kwami's" Ladybug said.

"Are ya saying there's Kwami's living in the Everfree Forest?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah and in case you don't know Kwami's are little creatures who look like the pets or animals you could or could not have and it makes you transform" Ladybug said.

"Can we get some of them" Fluttershy asked with puppy dog eyes as the rest of the 6 joined.

"Yes but only if we find them" Ladybug said making the 6 ponies cheer.

"Alright let's not get ahead of ourselves we still have to---" Twilight started before being interrupted by Pinkie.

"Whee! Let's go!" Pinkie called walking ahead before being stopped by Twilight.

"Not so fast. Look, I appreciate the offer but I'd really rather do this with Ladybug and Cat Noir only." Twilight said.

"No can do, sugarcube. We sure ain't lettin' any friend of ours go into that creepy place alone. We're stickin' to you like caramel on a candy apple." Applejack said as she and the others except Pinkie went into the forest.

"Sorry Twilight but like they say no friend left behind" Ladybug said walking inside.

"Especially if there's candy apples in there." Pinkie said as she then saw Twilight and Cat Noir glaring at her "What? Those things are good." Pinkie said walking into the forest.

"Come on Twilight the sooner we get to the castle the sooner we can get the Akuma" Cat Noir said.

"I agree" Twilight said.

PreviousChapters Next