• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,484 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
8
 48
 1,484

PreviousChapters Next
Prologue Part 2: The legend About the Miraculouses

"Many centuries ago magical jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created and these were known as the... Miraculouses. Throughout history heroes used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power." The small purple moth Kwami tells their master explaining the history of the Miraculouses.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo." Nooroo master, a 35 year old human male, said. "I must have those Miraculouses!"

"But nobody knows where the ladybug and black cat Miraculous are!" Nooroo says worriedly.

"I found you though, my little Nooroo. You're Miraculous... remind me of its power again?" The human asked.

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!" Nooroo explained.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?" The human said.

"But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo said.

"I must have this absolute power!" The human ordered pointing at Nooroo "Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now and you must obey me" The human ordered.

"Yes, master." Nooroo said sadly.

Then the human puts on his brooch. "Nooroo. dark wings! Rise!" The human called as many Moth's went to the human before he started transforming his clothes being replaced with a purple suit and his face covered with a gray mask with a month pattern on it. "From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!" Hawk Moth boasted before laughing evilly.

PreviousChapters Next