• Published 3rd Aug 2021
  • 1,523 Views, 48 Comments

Miraculous Ponies: Origins - MLPandMiraculousFanatic



Marinette and Adrien both get sucked into an portal before into Equestria with one way to escape defeat Nightmare Moon while in Paris they also have to stop Stoneheart an threat which was Akumatized by Hawk Moth

  • ...
9
 48
 1,523

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6: The first Akumatization

Meanwhile in the secret attic Hawk Moth was seen standing in an circle of butterflies who then fly apart as the light shined through.

"Negative emotions." Hawk Moh said "This is perfect. Just what I need. Anger, sadness..." Hawk Moth said curling his hands into a fist "Burn a hole into his heart, my horrible akuma." Hawk Moth said before putting the cane down and holding the butterfly in both hands before it turned into an black with purple stripes akuma before it flew off "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize him!" Hawk Moth said twirling his stick before putting it onto the ground as the akuma flew off.


Back at the school we see 5 students walking with an teacher who had dark blue eyes and wears mostly white as we then see an akuma flying in as we then see Ivan bursting into the principal's office without knocking where there was fat Principal with large, bushy black eyebrows gray sideburns and beard, an light gray mustache. an bald head, an brown dress jacket with a chest pocket and pockets on either side of the waist over, a yellow dress shirt with a white hue, a light chestnut brown necktie worn on his collar, dark vermilion, almost dark grayish-brown/dark grayish-tangelo dress pants, and grayish tangelo loafers with white strips above the tips of his toes.

"Excuse me, young man. Hasn't anyone ever taught you to knock?" The Principal asked angrily "Go on. Out you go, try it again!" The Principal ordered as Ivan got back into the halls and turned around to face the door before we saw an akuma flying towards him "Go on, knock." The Principal ordered.

Then the akuma flew into the curled up paper turning it black.

"Stoneheart," The masked man started when the butterfly glasses appeared as Ivan looked at him in a hypnotized state "I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on those who have wronged you" Hawk Moth explained.

"Okay, Hawk Moth." Ivan said before turning into an akumatized monster.

Then Ivan knocks on the door while still in an akumatized state.

"Well, come on in." The Principal said before falling off the chair because of an door kick as Stoneheart walked to the window.


Meanwhile in the library everyone was reading quietly before some of them like Marinette and Alya were knocked onto the ground by an earthquake as Marinette groaned from the fall before Alya catched her and pulled her to the security cameras.

"Come on!" Alya called pulling Marinette to the security cameras.

"Did you hear that?" A student asked.

"KIMMM!!!" The akumatized Ivan called walking down the street making holes in the streets.

"Hello?" The Principal said on the phone "This is the police?" The Principal asked, "Give me the army!" The Principal ordered.

"What's going on?" Marinette asked herself "He had Ivan's voice?" Marinette thought.

"It's as if he's been transformed into a real-life supervillain!" Alya said while excited before grabbing her phone and looking for the GPS and Battery "GPS, check. Battery, check. I am so outta here!" Alya said running out the door.

"Hey! Where are you going!" Marinette asked.

"Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero close behind! No way I'm missing this" Alya said running off.

Then Marinette returned to look at the security cameras before seeing people go out the gray car before Stoneheart grabbed the car and threw it at the camera.

"KIM!" Stoneheart called throwing the car into the security camera breaking it as Marinette winced in fear.


Back at Adrien's home we saw the same elderly person who Adrien and Marinette helped standing on the other side of the road looking at the Miraculous box before smiling at the house as we then cut to the inside of the house.

"Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic? The dark purple clothes girl asked.

"Everyone thinks it was de Gaulle, but it was actually Rene Coty before the first elections." Adrien explained.

"Excellent, Adrien." The purple wearing girl said before before an light grayish cerulean eyes and combed-back light blond haired boy interrupted her he also wore black-framed silver glasses, a white dress shirt underneath, a medium gray vest with red buttons and a very pale yellow dress jacket, along with a red-and-white striped tie, a red dress pants and white shoes, with black soles, with red laces and also on the middle finger left hand an a silver band ring.

"Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?" The blond haired man asked.

"Yes sir." Nathalie said.

"You are NOT going to school." The blond haired man said angrily "I already told you." The blond haired man said as Adrien looked at Nathalie who looked down in sadness.

"But father!" Adrien tried to defend.

"Everything you need is right here where I can keep an eye on you." The blond haired man said angrily "I will not have you outside in that dangerous world." The blond haired man said angrily.

"It's not dangerous, father. I'm always stuck here by myself. Why can't I go to school and make friends just like everyone else?" Adrien asked.

"Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son!" The blond haired man said angrily "Continue." The blond haired man ordered.

"We can leave it there for today if you have--" Nathalie started before Adrien ran to his room in sadness.


When arriving in his room Adrien started sobbing before hearing stomping noises as he went outside to see if everything's okay as he then saw Stoneheart VS Police Man.

"Ready? Fire!" An policeman with vivid spring green eyes, short orange hair and eyebrows, an police cap which is dark blue and has the word 'police' written in all uppercase white letters, a blue polo shirt with a badge with the flag of France on the right arm, an shirt has three buttons, and beneath them are light blue lines, a wristwatch on the left arm, a medical bracelet, dark blue pants with a black belt, a baton attached to the belt, and black work boots, and a silver police whistle dangles from his neck.

Then Police Man started shooting Bullets at Stoneheart who grew bigger before an Police Man jumped off the Police Car just to dodge the thrown car back inside Adrien turned on the TV Screen as we saw a tall man with gray hair, a dark gray dress jacket with three large black buttons over a white dress shirt, a strong red tie, and there is a matching red folded handkerchief in the jacket's upper left pocket, a dark gray slacks and black shoes, a blue, white, and red striped sash over his right shoulder, and the ends of the sash are tied together next to his hips with thick golden tassels.

"I'm asking all Parisians to stay home until this situation is under control." The mayor said on the news.

"Mr. Bourgeois, Mr. Bourgeois!" News Reporters called one by one.

Then the TV Screen showed the news reporting room where an moderate red eyes, deep raspberry colored-lips, She also has short hair with a gradient of strong raspberry to moderate rose color, she also wears cuffed moderate blue blazer with a deep purple button and lining, Underneath, she wears a moderate mulberry colored blouse, She has rose gold earrings Around her neck, she has a gold chain necklace with a pale, light grayish-green five-petaled flower charm, a white watch on her right wrist, white jeans, and ankle length deep scarlet high heeled red shoes girl was reporting the scene.

"As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain." The News Reporter explained "The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control." The News Reporter continued.

"Be confident, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on the..." A Police man explained pulling his arm up only to feel the pain "I mean, the other arm." The Police man explained.

PreviousChapters Next