• Published 25th Jul 2021
  • 359 Views, 21 Comments

Student Jehsa Kor Ann - Gallants



After returning to Canterlot Sasha expected to stay and live her life, but Mallory Rose dashed those hopes.

  • ...
 21
 359

First Order

Thinking about the raised the agent told us about I couldn't help but think it was connected to the Sith Ankh wanted me to defeat. Donning my armor and keeping my helmet to the side I traveled to the castle.

"Present your request," the stallion said, "castle is on restricted access due to a field trip in the gardens." he explained looking over my armor.

"Sasha Lessa previous student and current friend of Princess Luna," I told him, "I am requesting the audience of any of the princesses in regards to a credible threat to national security," he looked me over again before stepping inside. He came back after a few minutes.

"One of the princesses is granting your request; follow Captain Heartbreak from here," he said pointing out a mare in rose gold armor, "She'll lead you and keep you out of trouble." he explained before leaving back to guard the gates. The mare nodded to me, waved me along, and led me down a hallway I hadn't been down before.

"Princess Cadence is waiting I will be alongside to make sure you don't do anything," she told me with a stern look, "After all you did come fully armed and armored." she elaborated at my unimpressed look, rolling my eyes I gave her a nod and walked in, the very pink princess looking at me with a broad smile as her guard took place next to her.

"Sasha I'm so sorry-" she said standing up and prancing over to me and grabbing my hand shaking it, "- we haven't had a chance to meet~, I'm Princess Cadence, Auntie Celestia's niece," she introduced herself before leading me to a beanbag chair and having me take a seat before levitating a cup of tea to me, "So what do you need royalty for?" she asked taking a sip of her tea.

"I am here to inform an Equestrian governmental head that I have been warned that there may be a Sith lord within equestrian borders," I told her she calmly put down her cup of tea and swallowed, "I understand that this is troubling news but I am prepared to stand up to this threat." I finished putting my own cup and saucer down.

"Well, you have to be a member of the guard to actively stand up against threats," she told me when I leaned forward to speak she cut me off, "Your operation with the E.I.A was a decision made between my aunts and the director of the E.I.A, if I had been present; you never would have been given the green light," she firmly stated "civilians are not to be ordered to partake in manhunts or any law enforcement role, and you are a civilian, the only time you are allowed to use violence is in pure self-defense." she stood up when saying this.

"What are my options to defend earth then?" I asked, "Because no offense the damage a Sith lord can do is greater than what your guards, police, or E.U.P could possibly hope to prevent or clean up after." I told her, staying seated.

"You are willing to give up the job that in the paper you said is the reason you didn't join up in the first place?" groaning I nodded getting a smile in return, "then I'll give you some brochures!" she excitedly told me dropping a set of brochures on my lap, "I'll come by your house in two days to see which branch you'd like to join~" she singsonged pushing me out of her room, "Also I'll let my aunties know about the Sith threat." she told me waving as I left the palace.


Sitting on the couch I read through my options and none of them really fit what I would normally do, "Geez, all of these are too regimented," I groaned out as Fleur put down a cup of hot chocolate next to me, "I mean the Jedi were strict, but these are a bit too strict, if you didn't want to go on a mission you could always discuss it with the council," I said tossing the last one to the side when mom came home.

"I heard you came by the palace-" she said throwing herself onto the end of the couch as I pulled my legs in, "-why didn't you stop by and say hi?" she asked picking up one of the brochures, "are you planning to enlist?" mom asked tossing me the day guard's propaganda, "If so I suggest that one, I'll put in a good word." she told me smiling as Fleur brought out dinner.

"It was something Princess Cadence said, I need to be a guard, cop, or soldier if I want to fight this potential Sith lord," I told her getting an off look of worry, "But the guard, military, and police are too regimented for me, maybe I'll talk to Cadence about a special sector for me." I said taking a bite of the Prench cuisine Fleur loved to deliver.

"Sith are you sure?" she asked sitting up straight, "because if so I'll let you know about anything I hear about that." mom told me.

"It was part of my vision and those are not always accurate, so I'm not 100% positive," I said sipping on my drink, "If there is a Sith Lord I fear I'm the only one that could stand up to them." I stated with a sigh, looking down at my hilt and armor.


The next two days were simple with mom trying to convince me to join the day guard and Fleur pointing out the benefits of the others. I was already outside going through simple form training when the princess approached with her guard. "Hello Sasha, might we go inside so we can discuss your branch or police force selection?" she asked me I simply chuckled.

"Not interested, when the Sith rears their head-" I told her finishing up my movements,"- I will engage them, your rules of engagement be demand." I finished clipping my saber to my armor and removed my helmet, leading her inside I pulled out a chair before taking a seat across from her.

"Well we can't really make a habit of allowing vigilante work to be done within our borders," Cadence said to me, "If you fight this Sith and are not a member of the services, you will be arrested." she sternly told me.

"Well, that brings me to my proposal," I told her, "As a Jedi, I have several unique perspectives on security and would make a wonderful fighter in specific situations," I explained, "Perhaps we could set up a sort of tactical response or taskforce, I could head it, I only need to have emergency medical and travel expenses covered," I said, "Send me through basic or whatever but keep the freedoms I had with the Jedi." I suggested.

Princess Cadance raised her eyebrow, "And how would this task force operate?" she asked me looking over to her guard, "I mean the E.U.P has special forces units, they're the ones we sent in after Mallory Rose, so how would yours be different?" she questioned me.

"Well, for one I would be involved with the force and the use of a lightsaber," I started saying, "and of course, I could handpick who I feel have the most potential, mold them into wonderful guardians, maybe even getting a few more blasters made." I explained.

"And how about lightsabers?" she asked leaning forward.

"Absolutely not, a Jedi's weapon is not to be wielded by those untrained and insensitive to the force," I firmly told her, "Lightsabers are far more dangerous than your weapons and it takes years of meditation before you're allowed to use a practice saber." I explain getting a curt nod in return.

"I'll discuss your suggestion to the section chiefs-" she told me standing up"-and will let you know when a decision has been reached," she said leaving, "Have a good day Sasha." I gave her wave and a slight bow.