• Published 7th Mar 2021
  • 1,295 Views, 12 Comments

MLP FiM x Fairy Tail: Wizards in Equestria - SonnL



An entity of light summons the Fairy Tail guild to Equestria to assist the Council of Friendship in a war against an ancient evil force.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,295

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2 (4/4): Decisive Victory

Inside Scarlet Night’s fortress, the remaining two lower Red Moon Generals have been summoned.

Thunder Blast: Red Moon General Lower 1
(stallion; yellow eyes with black sclera; sky blue coat; white mane and tail)

Darkspark: Red Moon General Lower 5
(mare; blue eyes with red sclera; purple-blue coat; magenta mane and tail)

“Hey Darkspark. How is the robbing-ponies-of-their-cutie-marks going on for you?” Thunder Blast greeted Darkspark.

“Oh, it’s exhilarating. Seeing the ponies despair over losing something precious to them is exquisite. Taking away something irreplaceable to them is an effective way to create negative emotions if I do say so myself.”

“So it’s just us two here? What is going on?” Thunder Blast wondered.

“Beats me. I’m just as confused as you are.” Darkspark answered.

“Thunder Blast… Darkspark… Thank you for coming.” Dread Lord has arrived.

“Hey Dread Lord. Why is it just us here? Where are the others?” Thunder Blast asked Dread Lord.

“The reason I called you two here… is because I have grave news that I need to share with you. War Spirit, Red Rage, and Cloth Demoness have been defeated.”

This news deeply stunned Thunder Blast and Darkspark.

“It can’t be! I thought defeating a Red Moon General is impossible for anypony other than Aura Light!” Darkspark shouted.

“It appears that Aura’s faith in Fairy Tail isn’t misplaced after all.” Dread Lord commented.

“Are these wizards from another world really this strong?” Darkspark asked.

“I can’t say for sure about the whole guild, but the fact remains that it has members who are… extremely formidable.” Dread Lord answered. “Anyways. Though the loss of three Red Moon Generals is a major setback, our mission isn’t over yet. When Scarlet Night returns, I’m confident that not even Fairy Tail will be able to stop us. You two continue doing what you do best to create negative emotions. But for now, avoid Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire. Dismissed.”

After leaving Scarlet Night’s fortress, Darkspark came up with an idea. “This could be a huge opportunity for me. If I play my cards right, I can rise up in the ranks.”


Inside the Fairy Tail guild hall, the wizards and the Mane 7 are having a celebration party, courtesy of Pinkie Pie.

“To the defeat of three Red Moon Generals!” the Mane 7 and the wizards cheered.

“We got this war in the bag!” a wizard shouted.

“Yeah! The Red Moon Generals got nothing on us!” another wizard chimed in.

“Enjoying your celebration?” Aura Light suddenly appeared as a disembodied spiritual head.

“Woah! Is that Aura Light?!” a wizard was startled.

“Hey Aura! Wanna party with us!?” Pinkie cheerfully asked.

“While it brings me great joy that you have achieved a decisive victory today, I must warn you not to become complacent. There’s no telling what the remaining Red Moon Generals are going to do. And there’s a possibility that the Lower 2, 3, and 4 positions won’t remain vacant for the duration of the war. Besides, before this war can end, you will have to eventually fight and defeat the upper generals as well. Don’t forget, Scarlet Night will return and she is a force to be reckoned with.”

“Don’t worry Aura! If any more of the Red Moon Generals show their faces, we’ll beat them! And when Scarlet Night comes back, we’ll beat her too.” Natsu said confidently.

“Aye!” Happy agreed.

Aura sighed for a moment. “Your confidence is admirable. Fine. Have some fun. You’ve earned it.”

“Aura, wait! I still have questions about 4000 years ago!” Twilight called out.

“There will be a time for that. Right now, your main concern is the war that’s happening in the present.” Aura then disappeared.

Twilight grumbled that Aura avoided giving her answers. Her six friends gathered around her to comfort her.

“Come on Twilight. Take this moment to relax. You had a rough day.” Applejack said.

“By the way Twilight. How was the armor that Aura gave you?” Starlight asked.

“To put it simply. I felt incredible magic power flowing through me.” Twilight then remembered something. “Ooh! I almost forgot. There’s something I need to discuss with you.”

Twilight then showed her six friends the newspaper article about ponies losing their cutie marks.

“Ponies are losing their cutie marks?! Who could be responsible for this?!” Rarity was aghast.

“Oh dear. I hope they’re okay.” Fluttershy said.

“It must be the work of a dark unicorn. It has to be.” AJ added.

“Great. So now somepony is copying past Starlight.” Rainbow Dash groaned.

Starlight winced at being reminded of her past.

“Anyway. We need to get to the bottom of this and stop the culprit as soon as possible.” Twilight said sternly.

“Oh. I hope it’s not one of the Red Moon Generals.” Fluttershy whimpered.

“But for now, let’s enjoy this party while it lasts!” Pinkie shouted.

The Mane 7 and the wizards went on with their celebration. All of Ponyville joined in as well. They partied until night arrived.



The Order of Scarlet Night suffered a huge blow due to the destruction of their superweapon and the defeat of three Red Moon Generals. This was a major victory for Fairy Tail and the Council of Friendship, but the war is far from over.

PreviousChapters Next