• Published 7th Mar 2021
  • 1,294 Views, 12 Comments

MLP FiM x Fairy Tail: Wizards in Equestria - SonnL



An entity of light summons the Fairy Tail guild to Equestria to assist the Council of Friendship in a war against an ancient evil force.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,294

PreviousChapters Next
Extra: Gajeel Does the Unthinkable

It’s another beautiful day in the town of Ponyville.

The party planner extraordinaire, Pinkie Pie, is giving party invitations to everypony and every member of Fairy Tail.

Maud’s birthday is coming and Pinkie wants every member of Fairy Tail to attend. Those who initially declined were hounded by Pinkie until they accept the invitation.

And then there are Gajeel and Panther Lily…

“I already told you I said NO! We are not coming!” Gajeel yells at Pinkie.

“PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!! I promise there will be tons of fun and…”

“I don’t care about any of that! Now will you please leave us alone?!” Gajeel snaps.

However, everywhere Gajeel and Panther Lily go, they always find Pinkie saying the same word “please” over and over again.

Finally, Gajeel had enough.

“Alright! We’ll go to the party!” Gajeel seemingly relents.

“You pinkie promise?” Pinkie asks with her eyes beaming.

“Yes, we pinkie promise. Happy now?” Gajeel says impatiently.

“Um, Gajeel… I don’t think you should…” Panther Lily did not get a chance to finish his sentence.

“Yeeeeaaaaah!!!!” Pinkie hops away with glee.

Maud’s birthday party has arrived. All the guests enjoy themselves, socializing, drinking punch, and eating cake as well as some other assortment of sweets. Pinkie urges the Fairy Tail wizards to entertain Maud with their magical abilities.

However, there are two no-shows, those being Gajeel and Panther Lily. Pinkie waited hours for them to arrive but they never showed up.

The party has ended and Maud has left. To say that Pinkie is completely unhappy that Gajeel and Panther Lily did not show up after that pinkie promise would be an understatement. Her face turns red with anger and steam comes out of her ears.

“NOPONY BREAKS A PINKIE PROMISE!” Pinkie says in a demonic tone. This even frightens Erza and Laxus.

“Mommy, what’s wrong with Pinkie?” Pumpkin Cake asks her mother.

“Somepony just did the unthinkable!” Mrs. Cake answers while shaking with terror.

Elsewhere, Gajeel and Panther Lily are just finished slaying some monsters that were roaming the wilds.

“Um, Gajeel? Are you really sure about breaking the pinkie promise?” Panther Lily asks with some concern.

“It’s not my fault she wouldn’t take no for an answer. It was the only way to get her off our backs.” Gajeel answers.

“Gajeel, I really have an uneasy feeling about breaking the pinkie promise.”

“Seriously? We fought dark wizards, demons, and an army. I even faced death once. Why should we be worried about some pink party pony?”

“GAJEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!! PANTHER LILLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!” Pinkie can be heard in the distance.

Gajeel and Panther Lily’s blood run cold as they turn their attention to the angry Pinkie.

“YOU PINKIE PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!”

Gajeel and Panther Lily then flee for their lives. However, even if they used their magic bracelets to get away, Pinkie still manages to find them. No matter where they go, they soon learn the hard way that they can never get away from Pinkie Pie.

PreviousChapters Next