• Published 28th Feb 2021
  • 3,289 Views, 92 Comments

Storming Sun - Pegysus



Jeremiah finds himself in the body of Twilestia's foal. Daybreaker is there too trying to possess her. Jeremiah doesn't let her.

  • ...
14
 92
 3,289

Prologue: A storm begins

The evening light upon Canterlot allowed the mountain city to gleam with brilliance. Combinations of pinks, blues, red, yellows, and oranges lit it up with much radiance. Of course, it would nice if Celestia could get out today. Instead, she’s in the hospital with the ever-neurotic Twilight Sparkle.

Who was pacing around Celestia’s room with much vigor, her hair grew more frazzled by the second as the princess had gone into labor. “What if the foal doesn’t have magic.”

“Twilight.” The sun princess called out to no avail.

“What if she’s deformed!”

“Twilight.”

“What if an evil spirit took over her body.”

“Twilight.”

“What if-”

“TWI-LIIIIIIIGHT!” Celestia roared finally catching the attention of her beloved.

“Uh yes?” The princess of friendship replied.

Celestia gave that look of ‘stop it’ then her eyes softened, “Come here.”

Twilight obeyed with a heavy sigh. Celestia pulled the love of her life in a deep kiss causing a sincere and vivid blush to appear with the glow of love upon the purple pony princess’s face. “Sorry,” Twilight whispered.

“Oh honey, I know you mean well, but you simply must stop worrying yourself to death.” Another softer kiss was added, “Our foal will be beautiful and healthy. Maybe read something. The doctor says it’ll be a while before she comes.”

“I know.” Twilight breathed, cuddling into her wife. “It’s just that I’m anxious is all.”

Another kiss on Twilight’s cheek. “I know, Twiley.” Another kiss on the other cheek. “Please calm down and maybe take a seat. You’ve been on your hooves all day.”

Twilight sighed and a light kissed on her princess’s lips was given, “You’re right.” The purple alicorn’s wings stretched before flopping down on the uncomfortable hospital couch. She pulled out another book on foal rearing and possibly the same book but Celestia could never tell.

The sun princess sighed as she laid back, taking a sip of water. It’s only been an hour or so since her water broke. It was both exciting and terrifying at the same time. Despite living for who knows how many years, Celestia has never had a child or even thought she could get pregnant with one. Not like she hadn’t tried numerous times before but always found herself lacking. She never knew if it was because she is an alicorn or immortal. But all of that changed when Candace birthed Flurry Heart.

After a bit of experimenting in more ways than just scientifically, Celestia had found herself expecting. It was exciting but deep inside of the ‘goddess’ of the sun was a terrible fear that has left her with nightmares. Nightmares her dear sister had to quash. Her fears finally let up at the end of her pregnancy.

Now, here she is about to give birth to a baby filly. She was nervous and excited and terrified. It was only a matter of time until… She felt something begin to move to her vagina. “Uh, Twilight.”

“Yes?” The purple alicorn met the white alicorn’s eyes. “She’s coming, isn’t she?”

“Get the doctor, hurry!”

A flash of purple light and Twilight was gone. Now, all Celestia had to do was prepare herself for the worst pain of her life.



Meanwhile on Earth

It was a quiet morning on mother Earth. The birds were tweeting and the people were waking up. Some walked for their morning mail, others were already ready and out the door, and kids were piling onto the bus.

“JEREMIAH!”

The noise sent a wave of adrenaline through a sleeping boy’s body, waking him up instantaneously. His eyes went to his alarm clock: Seven Twenty-Six AM. “SHIT!” He cursed, realizing his alarm didn’t go off. He quickly threw on whatever clothes he had lying around and made very sure that he didn’t smell disgusting. Only to find he smelled disgusting. Using the sword of smell killing (deodorant). The caramel boy quickly made his way down only to trip on an untied shoe. The last thing he remembered was the old bell that was hanged up at the bottom of the stairs.



Back to Equestria, inside of the foal’s mind

“HUZZAH!! I am free! Forever have I waited until this moment so that I may be free from my eternal prison in that weak, pathetic princess. Forever have I waited for this day so that all will know the might of the sun and its power.” Daybreaker monologued passionately. A screen showing a hospital room with doctors and nurses scattering to deliver a baby. Screams of Celestia could be heard while Twilight fainted at the sight of her foal being born. “Oh, the sweet screams of the weakling. This is the first step to my…” The god empress finally noticed the weird ape thing waiting patiently, a bucket of popcorn in his lap with a cup of pop in his cup holder.

“Oh, don’t mind me. You can keep going.” He chunked a kernel in his mouth, “Never seen a real villain monologue before. Pretty neat if you ask me.” It was a caramel ape thing with chocolate locks that flowed in an afro.

Daybreaker blinked twice, “Who are you? How did you get here?”

“I’m Jeremiah Springston. No clue, was falling down some stairs when I found myself here right in the middle of your monologue.” Jeremiah’s eyes went to the screen. “Huh, why are we in the hospital?” Jeremiah blinked as a ray of knowledge soaked into him, “Oh that’s why we’re in a baby pony’s body. Neat.” Jeremiah had just found himself in a place called Equestria. He should’ve been freaking out but honestly, he’d rather be here than school so he didn’t care that much. After all, this is just a dream.

“Okay.” The god empress stared at the ape thing as he stood up and went over to a control panel. “What are you doing?”

“Well, everyone is pretty scared right now seeing that the baby hasn’t cried so I thought I would make the baby cried.” He gestured to the screen. Twilight and Celestia’s worried face etched onto the scream.

This shook Daybreaker out of her shock. “Do NOT touch that, this is MY body, Ape. You so dare and you shall face the wrath of the sun goddess!”

“I’m pretty sure the baby is being put in NICU right now.” Twilight was crying while Celestia looked on with horror as their foal was being taken away. “I’m pressing the button.”

“YOU WILL NOT!” She shrieked launching herself at Jeremiah, knocking him into the control panel and smashing into a bunch of buttons. Jeremiah rolled her around until he was on top.

A feminine voice ended the struggle between man and pony, “Countdown until magic surge activates in T minus 10….” The two looked on in horror.

“Truce?” Jeremiah asked with a hopeful expression.

“9…”

“Ugh, fine, truce.” Jeremiah pulled Daybreaker to her feet.

“8…”

Jeremiah, “So how do we stop this magical defense thing?”

“7…”

“What did you press, ape?” Daybreaker snarled.

“6…”

Jeremiah, “I don’t know, I just got here!”

“5…”

Daybreaker, “I do not know either!”

“4…”

Jeremiah, “Maybe if you just let me press the cry button, everything would’ve been just dandy. But nooo, you had to get snooty and haughty with me, sunbutt.”

“3…”

Daybreaker, “Really? Is now the perfect time to bicker, ape?”

“2…”

Jeremiah, “No, you’re right, I’m sorry, just stressed.”

“1...”

“Whatever. We have better things to do than bicker.”

“Magic surge activated.”

Both of them realized how much they fucked up, “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!”



Meanwhile outside of the Foal’s mind

Today had been the worse day of Celestia’s life. The foal she birthed was not breathing and now it seems that she may lose her. Her body felt cold, everything felt cold. She didn’t even notice Luna by her comforting her nor Twilight’s breakdown. All she could do was watch as something beautiful ended before it even began.

“Her heart stopped beating! Get her to NICU STAT!” The doctor commanded.

“Yes sir!” The nurses obeyed, wheeling the helpless foal on a gurney.

A light glowed softly around the foal’s horn. “Uh, sir.” One of the nurses said. “Her horn is glowing.” The glow became brighter and brighter. From a candle to a flashlight to lit magnesium.

Everypony gazed in awe as the light grew more brilliant by the second. Brighter than even the sun. Plumes of smoke and fire erupted around the filly, blanketing her with flame and ash. “Everypony, GET DOWN!” The doctor yelled, snapping everypony out of their shock.

Celestia realized what was happening. She willed her magic to life, casting a shield around her foal allowing a hole at the top. It was a split second later when the power blinded even the sun goddess.

A large, powerful beam of molten light rocketed into the sky for all to see. A crystal filly admired the beauty of the ray from the Crystal Empire. A thestral colt admired the beam’s awesome from the mountains. Griffin chick admired the beam’s incredible might from the sea. A small yak admired from the colds of her homeland. A dragon hatchling’s eyes beamed with wonder and joy as the beam blew the clouds apart from dragon island.

Celestia smelled ash and smoke. When her sight regained and her hearing while at it. There laid a crying alicorn filly covered in ash. Her wails were loud and strong. All the sun goddess could do was stare. To her eyes, it was beautiful. The most beautiful thing she had ever seen in a thousand years.

The filly’s mane flickered and flared with smoke and flame. Her tears sizzled from the heat. Around her was a hot glow yet the foal remained unharmed. She could see the heat rising out of the hole the beam of power made in the ceiling. A smile grew on Celestia’s lips as she pulled herself up and off her bed. Around her bodies laid unconscious and unharmed, her quick thinking saved everypony it seems. A weight of burden fell off her shoulders.

The princess walked into the blaze burning weak around the foal. Her foal. And picked her up, putting the filly to her chest and cooing softly. The serenity that the alicorn projected was brief as her sister came back into consciousness, “Sister?” She coughed. “Are you okay?”

“I should be the one asking that, dear sister.” Celestia smiled down at the now sleeping foal as she suckled on her teats. “Wonderful.”

A small, weary smile curved beautifully on Luna’s face, “I’m glad.” The serenity of silence came for moments as both watched the foal feed happily. “What are you going to name her?”

Tia tittered, “Is this really a good time to ask that question?”

“No, but we can’t help but be curious. We’ve never seen such a foal with such power not even in Flurry Heart.”

A smile grew to a grin as moments passed. Honestly, Tia never really thought of a name for the foal. It is true that the sun goddess has never seen such power in a foal even when in Flurry Heart. It only seemed appropriate to give her the name of one of the sun’s most destructive forces “Solar Storm.”



Back in the foal’s mindscape

It was really hot and white in the mindscape. Jeremiah and Daybreaker were practically cooking when they finally gained consciousness. Both stared at each other then inspected their surroundings. White, white, and more white. It’s as almost as nothing existed but them. Hell, neither of them could even tell what was up and what was down.

“So…” Jeremiah began.

“Sooo.” Daybreaker continued.

“What now?” The caramel boy flopped onto his butt.

“I don’t know, I didn’t think I would be sharing this with anyone. Especially with some ape thing.”

Jeremiah’s eyes narrowed, “I’m a human.”

“Whatever, as long as you don’t get in my way as I conquer Equestria and destroy those wretched weak princesses, I can tolerate you.”

The boy glared as suddenly Daybreaker found him face to face with her. “I ain’t letting you harm anyone or that child. She doesn’t deserve it. None of them do.”

“Oh really? And how are you going to stop me?”

A malicious smirk appeared on Jeremiah’s face as suddenly Daybreaker found herself trapped in a steel cage. She tried to break out with every bit of power she had. “That’s how.” The caramel boy turned away as he walked to a chair not but a few feet away from him.

“What? How?”

“Simple, I asked how I could imprison you and so I did.”

“But how? You’re nothing but an ape that knows nothing of magic.”

“Nope. But I do know something about willpower and we humans… We humans have plenty of willpower.” Jeremiah took a deep breath as he put on an odd headset that read ‘nerve gear’ on the side of it. “Now, sit there and watch while I live this girl’s life.” His grin grew haughtier and more malicious, “And I’ll make sure it’s a very happy and wonderful life too.”

“No…”

The boy swiveled away. “Link Start.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Author's Note:

I did something small, may end it as just a oneshot or maybe not. Thinking about taking this slow and steady if I decide to continue this story.

Remember, have a happy happy day!!!