• Published 28th Feb 2021
  • 3,289 Views, 92 Comments

Storming Sun - Pegysus



Jeremiah finds himself in the body of Twilestia's foal. Daybreaker is there too trying to possess her. Jeremiah doesn't let her.

  • ...
14
 92
 3,289

Birthday Stumbles part Uno

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. I'd like to first thank everyone who read, commented, and liked. I wasn't even expecting any sort of notice from anyone about this story. It was simply an idea I had that I wanted to toy around with, but all of you seem to love it. And for that, thank you.

Now, second, I'd like to say that pretend that seasons 8 and 9 never happened. MLP the movie definitely happened and the creation of the Friendship School also happened. This also takes place YEARS after those events. They'll be mentioned in passing and when it's important. Cozy Glow still exists though ;)

Third, I'm going to be posting my pony number and calendar world build in blogs for all to read. Just so all of you won't be confused when I start using pony numbers when is in base 6 rather than in base 10. The link

Fourth, Ponies age very slowly at least in body. Their mental and motor functions grow at the same rate as humans. I'm spoiling it now so you all don't get confused. The specifics will come later, so watch out for them

Thank you again for reading and have a very happy day today!!!

I stared deeply into the red-orange dragon eyes. Their whites turned to black making them more intimidating. They stared back at me with glare and anger, their fury yet to ever calm. My browns meet her orange. My human met her dragon. I gaped into the anger, fury, and wrath of a Sun Tyrant’s eyes and they gaped back into mine. They blinked.

“HAH! I won!!” I cheered.

“Won what, ape?” Daybreaker replied in that haughty tone.

“I won the staring contest, duuuh.”

“Such foolishness shall be your hubris.”

“Yeah yeah, keep talkin’ birdy. I’m not the one in the cage.”

Fiery blaze of anger and frustration boiled around Daybreaker. Her mane erupted in smoke and flame. “INSOLENT LITTLE SHIT! When I am free from this accursed prison, I shall cook you slowly until you are burnt to a black crisp. FOR I AM DAYBREAKER!! DEMON OF THE SUN, EMPRESS OF PONYKIND!!! THOU SHALL KNOW HER WRATH AND FEAR IT!!!!!!!”

“Oh sunbutt, you’re doing it again.”

Daybreaker snapped out of her villainy, “What?”

“Being a massive cunt.” Her eyes turned to flame all around her became hotter than the sun. I put on sunglasses to ease the brightness. “Last episode of Dragon Ball Z.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“This episode of Dragon Ball Z.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Daybreaker smashed into the cage to no avail. “HOW DARE YOU INSULT YOUR EMPRESS; YOU DAMN DIRTY APE!!! I WILL FLAY YOUR FLESH OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOUR REALIZE YOUR FOLLY!!!!!!!”

I already had my Saiyan armor on, my hair spiky now. “Oh, were you saying something sunbutt? Cuz, I thought we were playing Dragon Ball Z.”

Daybreaker gawked at my display of intelligence and slammed her head into the ground mumbling, “Fuck you.”

“Yes, mommy.” Daybreaker, demon of the sun, Empress of ponykind, slammed her face into the ground in frustration again. I felt the pull of consciousness tugging at me. “It’s been fun, sunbutt, but I have to go. Duty calls.”

“Go play in lava.”

I equipped my nerve gear helmet and took a seat in my chair. “Will do! Toodles!”



Canterlot, Equestria: The Royal Palace

“Stormie, wake up.” I felt a poke into my tummy earning Twilight a giggle.

“Mommy, dun tickwe me. It’s mean!” I pouted.

‘Mommy’ tittered, “Oh baby, but it’s time to get up. It’s your birthday today! Aren’t you excited?”

I nodded, pulling myself off the bed, and blinking the morning blur away from my eyes. “Ams! I’ms soooo excited!” I cheered with a little dance. “I’m going to get cake, and pwesents and aww my aunties and uncles will be thewe. It’ww be awesome! Is Auntie Pinkie doing it?”

“Yup! Pinkie Pie is having the time of her life right now.” The purple alicorn smiled wistfully. Her eyes looking at something that can’t be seen.

Oh, Jesus tap-dancing Christ, we’re all screwed. I’m screwed. Why didn’t I put more effort into negotiating a smaller party? Right, because adults don’t negotiate with foals. “Otay mommy, I need to take a baths. I stinky.” I stretched, feeling a few bones pop, as I trot into my bathroom. Twilight followed. “Alone pwease.” Twilight gave me a very hurt look. I sighed internally and I embraced Twilight, “Mommy, I know you wan to helps but I a big filly now and I can do it.”

The purple pony princess gave me a hesitant look. After the first time, I tried to bathed myself and accidentally smashed my head against a faucet unleashing a magic surge that caused a fire. She’s been reluctant to let me do ANYTHING of my own. “Okay… if you think you can. I’ll be outside if you need me.”

“Otay mommy, bye bye.”

Twilight kept me in her sights until she exited the room. I sighed in relief as I turned on the water and cranking the heat to the hottest possible.

It’s been three years since I locked Daybreaker away. This dream has been really vivid so far and fun. Being a baby pony with magic powers is pretty fun. I can even fly around! Even though Celestia and Twilight always get worried when I disappear. Having to relearn how to talk and walk was embarrassing, especially when I kept falling over or that one time when I accidentally said penis instead of peanuts.

Daybreaker hasn’t been any less of a cunt since I got here. Always threatening me with something or another, mostly threatening me with fire or something. She’s tried a few times to break out of her cage but I got that thing locked up tighter than her pussy. Seriously, that mare needs to get laid she’s so stuck up.

I made sure that I put on my limiter charm on my horn before levitating the cleaning stuffs. I have to wear it or otherwise using my magic is like wrangling an alligator. Possible, but too difficult and dangerous. Celestia and Twilight say it’ll get better as I get older but I doubt that.

I finally finished and began drying myself. The mirror showed back a little filly who suspiciously looked familiar to Daybreaker as a filly. The difference is Solar Storm didn’t have the sharp teeth, the black schlera, red-orange dragon eyes, and the sentient flaming hair like Daybreaker. Instead, Stormie’s mane was beautiful fiery gradient, blue-violet eyes, and white coat with a tinge of fire orange. Definitely, she has the best of both her mothers. I brushed my mane, pulling it up in a ponytail. I practically begged for shorter hair but neither of Stormie’s moms relented saying that my hair is beautiful and that I should be grateful to be so blessed. They’re not wrong, it just gets in the way.

“Mommy, I’m done.” I announced.

Twilight entered, “Oh you look so nice and clean! Good job!” Giving me a kiss on the forehead earning a giggle out of me. She went to my closet, “So what dress do you want to wear?”

I grimaced at her question, “Mommy, I don’t wanna weaw a dwess.”

“But baby, you have to.”

“Dun wanna!” I pouted.

Twilight sighed, “Okay, can you at least wear a dress for the Birthday ceremony? After you can take it off.”

“Biwthday… Cewemony?”

“Yes, momma and I talked about it yesterday… Remember?”

I remembered lots of arguing, crying, and apologizing for something but I didn’t hear that part. I think they talked to me about it but my memory has been getting fuzzy recently for some reason. I blame it on Childhood Amnesia. “No.”

“Well, you’re going to have to present yourself in front of Equestria for all to see.”

“Wut.” Oh hell nah! I ain’t going out there with all those eyes looking at me.

“Well, Momma thought it would be a wonderful idea for everypony to see you like the beautiful shining sun you are.” Twilight seethed through her teeth. “Of course, I thought it was too much for a foal but NOOOO, Tia had to argue that we can’t hide you forever especially what happened during the incident.” The incident is the magic surge Solar Storm had as a foal. “What’s worse, she made a good point.” At this point, I’m pretty sure Twilight was talking to herself.

“I dun wanna do dat. Dat sounds super scawy.”

Twilight lowered herself to my level and hugged me. “Me too, baby, me too.” Her blue-violet eyes lit up. “Maybe if you tell her you don’t want to do the Birthday Ceremony, she’ll listen to you.” I shrugged as we head off.



It wasn’t long until we made our way to Stormie’s parents’ room. Or as I love to call it, the love nest. Don’t ask why I call it that. Celestia was brushing her hair slowly and meticulously. Her eyes reached mine and her smile grew brilliant as her nebulan mane.

“Good morning, my little pony.” Her long legs took massive steps, reaching me in a second. She bent down to nuzzle me.

“Morning, Momma.” I nuzzled back. “Mommy says I haf to stand in fwont of all ‘Questria and dat scawy.”

Celestia glared at her love before turning back her pinkgenta eyes to me. “It sounds terrifying but it’s necessary as I want to show the whole world my beautiful little sun.” She made a sweeping gesture with her hoof.

“I dun wanna.” I murmured.

Her smile turned gentle. “Mommy and I will be right there, little sun. I’ll make sure you are safe and sound.” My blue-violet reached her pinkgenta. Her smile faltered as she picked me up. “Oh, little sun, you’ll be very safe, you don’t even have to open your eyes. Let me do the talking and you can stand there looking pretty.” She kissed me on the cheek and held me close. “As you always do.”

“Tay.” The motherly warmth slammed my fear into submission. I’m absolutely terrified but Celestia always knows how to make it better. Plus, he gives the best hugs. “But do I weally need to weaw a dwess? I hate dwesses.”

Celestia tittered at that, putting me down and giving a deep kiss to Twilight bringing the purple pony down into a deep blush and a foolish grin stretching upon Twi’s lips. Celestia is definitely the one who wears the pants in the relationship… or the skirt. Do ponies even wear pants? I mentally shrugged at that. “Stormie, you don’t need to wear a dress for this. Mommy is just a silly pony.”

I giggled and trotted up, “Yup, mommy is a vewy siwwy pony. I wub her dough. She da beses!” I nuzzled against Twilight’s leg. The powers of cuteness beseech you.

“You do need to wear your royal regalia.” Celestia said.

I grimaced at that. I gaped into Tia’s eyes, “Do I haf to? Dey hevy and not comfy at all.” The power of cuteness beseeches you, mother fucker!

I could see the tug in Celestia’s heart but her defenses were strong enough to overcome my bewitching charms. “Sorry, little sun, you have to wear them.”

“Can I wear jus’ the tiawa instead?”

A smile grew on Celestia’s face as she lowered her head to nuzzle me. “I see that some little pony has picked up a bit of my negotiation skills.” She ruffled my mane. “I will agree to that, Future Princess Solar Storm.” She kissed my forehead. “Why don’t you run off and get yourself some brunch from the kitchen.”

I nodded and skipped off. Fully knowing that Twilight and she were about to have a chat. Probably about me.



I hate that I talk like a child. I even act like a child. It’s so infuriating how my thoughts and actions are so disconnected but then again it is a dream so I should’ve expected this. Still frustrating though. No matter how hard I try I can never seem to act like myself. Sometimes I wonder if Solar Storm’s soul is with me or a part of me now. Which would be weird and kinda cool. Then again, this dream is all kinds of weird and cool and awesome. Mostly awesome with some frustration.

What isn’t frustrating is the piece of strawberry cake I’m chewing on right now. The soft, delectable taste of delicious cake filled my anxious soul with ease. The knot in my stomach unties just a bit as I take the fork of morsel with my hoof. It’s incredible how I can use silverware with hooves. Twilight said it’s something called a hoof field is the reason why I can pick things up with them. Something something about ley lines creating a field near our hooves that allows us to grasp things. I tried to use levitation for the cake but uh the cake exploded and everything was set on fire. The limiter charm helps but I ended up accidentally stabbing myself in the eye. Thank god that pony eyes are basically thick leather or else I would’ve gone blind.

“You make all my food seem so delicious.” A Russian accented voice spoke to me. It was Gustafo Cheesefeathers. One of our chefs and our only griffin chef. My personal favorite because he’s the only one who’ll give me the meat… That came out wrong, what I mean is he’s the only one who’ll let me have meat. Shrimp, fish, lobster, and even bacon. All a secret between him and I. The most delicious and wonderful secret I’ve ever kept. If Twilight or Celestia ever knew about my cravings for meat, they’d send me to Azkaban. Especially bacon, oh how I love bacon.

“Cuz it’s good, Cheesy. Weally good!” I take a bite of yet another delectable morsel. So good. I put the cake down and pull my business face on, “You haf da goods?”

A smile creeped over Cheesy’s beak. How do they move their beak like that? I’ll never know. “One moment.” He sauntered into the back and comes out with a bacon cheeseburger. “I thought since it’s your birthday, tiny fire, that I would get you something.” He placed the wonderful thing in front of me. “One bacon cheeseburger just like you asked me.

My eyes gaped at the beautiful scenery. It was a burger straight out of a commercial. So gorgeous, immaculate, and perfect that I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks in happiness. Beautiful, simply beautiful. I raise the burger to my mouth and took a big bite, savory every second of the delicious pork flavor. I’m going to have a very aching tummy tomorrow but damn is this worth it. I swallowed and pounced Cheesy for a hug. “Tank you, tank you, tank you!!!”

“It’s a pleasure to put my skills at griffon cuisine to great work, tiny fire.”

I gave a peck on Cheesy’s cheek and raced back to my prize. The melting pork flavor of the pork patty is just muah. “So dewicious. I wub! I wub!” This burger is the closest thing to an actual burger but it’s still so good. The burger was gone and I laid there with a happy belly. Future me can deal with future stomach problems but it was totally worth every bit. Getting a scolding for eating that lobster during the dinner with the griffin dignitaries was completely worth it and Cheesy meeting me because he saw me scarfing the buttery lobster down was a hundred perchit worth it. “Dat was da beses ding I haf ever ea’en.”

The griffin laughed, “You inhaled that thing like there was no tomorrow.”

“Solar Storm?” A voice called out; it was Twilight. “Are you in here?”

“Oh fudge, it’s da buzz!” I stage whispered.

“What do we do?” Cheesy whispered conspiratorially.

“You make an escape. I’ww distract. Now wun!”

Gustafo Cheesefeather saluted, “It’s been a pleasure, ma’am.” and trotted off as quietly as he could.

I got my game face on. Upping the cuteness to its MAX! I trotted towards Twi and pounced her leg, “MOMMY!!!!” Nuzzling it with as much love as I could give.

I could see the purple alicorn’s heart exploding. A smile latched on her face. Success! “Oh, hi baby. Did you have a good brunch?” She picked me up and nuzzle me in her arms.

“Yup!” I chirped then burped right in Twi's face. Damn stomach, already betraying me.

Twilight sniffed, “Ew, what did you eat?”

I felt a bead of sweat roll down my neck, “A hayburger.”

Twilight’s brow rose up, “That didn’t smell like a hayburger.” Her eyes narrowed as a malicious smile split her mouth in a grin. She levitated up to her face. “Are you going to tell me or am I going to have to tickle it out of you?”

“I’ww nevew teww u!”

“We’ll see about that.” A hoof was placed on my belly. I could feel Twilight’s hoof field solidifying into an invisible shape. And I’m pretty sure that shape was a feather. It lightly raked across my body causing an erupted of spasms and giggles to come uncontrollably out of my mouth.

“Nuuu, mommy, hehehehe, stahp!” The torture continued with Twilights mouth raspberrying on my tummy.

“I’m gonna eat cha. Oh yes I am.” Another raspberry. “Nom nom nom, baby tastes delicious.”

“I dun taste dewicious hehehehe, I dun taste good at all hehehehe.”

“Nope, you’re the most delicious foal I have ever tasted.”

“I’m da only foal you’f ever tasted.”

Twilight’s eyes met mine. “Touché.”

We stared at each other with narrowed eyes. Violet-blue meeting violet-blue. It was intense, the sparks in the air magnified to lightning in our glares. Finally, the battle ended with an eruption of giggles and guffaws. I was laughing so hard that my limiter charm fell off during the tickling. I also didn’t notice that I didn’t notice that my horn was glowing.

Twilight finally saw the horn in recognition. “Uh oh.” A burst of purple light and we found ourselves outside. She pointed my horn to the sky aaaaaaaaaannnnnd sparks. Just a few lazy sparks. “Oh phew.” Twilight sighed in relief. “That was close.” Her eyes when to my horn. “Oh no wonder why you almost had a magic surge. Your limiter fell off.”

“Oh, dat’s bad.”

“That is bad.” She gave a kiss on my horn, a little spark hitting her in the face. “Ow.”

“Sowwy.”

“It’s not your fault, your ambry just has too much power for your little body. It’ll get better when you get bigger.” She summoned my limiter charm and placed it on the bottom of my horn. I don’t know how she teleports that thing from nowhere even when it’s lost. I think she has some kind of tracking spell or something on it.

“Yeah.” I nodded in agreement.

“Now, let’s go meet your Uncle Shiny, Aunt Candace, and Flurry Heart. Are you excited?”

“I ams!” I cheered. Twilight floats me to her back. I point a hoof forward. “Fowwawds onto victowy!” As we set off into the sunset.

No cows were harmed in the making of this chapter... Lots of pigs were sacrificed for the blood god and eaten deliciously