• Published 25th Dec 2020
  • 3,135 Views, 3,356 Comments

Harmony of Heroes: Ultimate Multiverse Explorers - Lucar



Several months after her adventures on Popstar, Sweetie Belle decides it's time to start new adventures in new universes

  • ...
9
 3,356
 3,135

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 60: Ghosts

In an unknown part of the world, in an unknown desert.

Two men advanced under the heat of the sun. The fattest one, surprisingly, wasn't bothered by it, but his thinner, taller companion had trouble advancing, using some cane to walk while breathing and sweating heavily.

"Are we there yet?" the thin man asked, taking off his purple cap with a yellow "Γ" symbol in a white circle before using a sleeve of his purple shirt to wipe some sweat from his forehead. The man was also wearing black overalls, white gloves with the same "Γ" symbol, and orange shoes. His main characteristic was his narrow face with pointed ears and a pointy, thin mustache coming from a big pink nose.

"Almost," the fat one answered as he looked down at a map. He was wearing a similar outfit to the thin man, excepted that his cap and his shirt were yellow, the cap having a "W" symbol instead of the "Γ" (same on the gloves) and the shirt having short sleeves, his overalls was purple, and his shoes were green. His ears were less pointy, but his pink nose was bigger with a longer zigzagging mustache and he had a big double-chin. Under the fat of his arms, muscles could be seen.

Before long, they reached a cliff that surrounded a large, empty valley.

"We have arrived."

"Finally... I thought that I would die..."

"Stop complaining. You should be happy that I let you tag along for once," the fat man said before he looked down and used his foot to move some sand on the ground, revealing a small round hole. He then grabbed from one of his pockets on his overalls some kind of stone medallion with a triangle sculpted on it with a single eye at the center and placed it in the hole.

Suddenly, the earth began to shake before a huge pyramid came out of the ground in the middle of the valley, easily over 500 feet tall and close to a mile at the base which was a pentagon. The pyramid was made of black stones, and had the same triangle than on the medallion on each of its sides.

Stairs then came out of the cliff, leading down to the valley.

The fat man grinned as he admired the pyramid.

"Waaahahahahahaaa!!! The pyramid of Cankentriops! Finally! Now, Cankentriops' legendary treasure will be mine!"

The thin man stared at the other. "You mean 'us', right Wario?"

Wario waved dismissively at him. "Yeah yeah, Waluigi. You will have your part. Now, let's go."

A few minutes later, they were just in front of the entrance of the pyramid, looking at a big stone door blocking it. Waluigi grabbed a small, living bomb on feet from one of his pockets and threw it at the door, the bomb exploding on it. The door was destroyed by the explosion, letting the duo enter.

Almost as soon, as they advanced in a long, narrow corridor, small stone golems with pyramidal heads (with pentagonal bases like the actual pyramid) came and attacked them, but Wario easily destroyed them with his fists while Waluigi simply cowered behind him.

At the end of the corridor, they reached a room with a large gap and several platforms floating above it, some of them moving. At the other side was a door and two switch that Wario guessed opened the door and created a bridge. Instead of jumping on the platform, the fat man grabbed his companion by the legs and threw him at the other side.

A little too strongly as Waluigi hit the door head first. With a "Waaah..." the poor guy was rubbing his nose.

"Hurry up and activate the bridge!" Wario shouted.

Waluigi got up and did so, the first switch making the platforms form a bridge and the second switch making the door rise. Wario then joined the thin man before they both continued.

Three more doors followed, the switches hidden this time. The first one was on a ledge, and Waluigi had to jump on Wario's shoulders to reach it. The second was in a stone block that Wario destroyed with his fist. And the third one was in an alcove above a gap that Waluigi reached by throwing another bomb, this time using a tennis racket to send it far enough.

The path was then blocked by more of these stone golems, this time using large stone shields to form walls to stop them.

"Eheheh. If they think that this will stop me..." Wario said before he took off his cap and replaced it by an helmet with horns. He then dashed at the walls of stone shields and smashed right through them before he put back his cap.

The duo then finally entered an antechamber with another, bigger door. The room was guarded by a much bigger golem, easily three times taller than Waluigi.

"The treasure must be behind! Come on Waluigi, we will turn this guy into rubble and get it! Let's go!"

Waluigi hesitated a bit, but eventually got a determined look before he grabbed his racket and another bomb. "Oki doki!!"

Wario began the fight by charging shoulder first at the golem, hitting the legs and making it topple so they could now reach its head. Waluigi immediately sent a bomb at it before he approached it and gave it several kicks at the same time than Wario punched it. The golem eventually began to charge energy at the eye in the center of the face of the pyramid that faced the duo, and the two quickly moved back before they avoided the laser coming out of it. The golem then got back up and went to punch Wario, only for the fat man to counter it with his own punch, pushing it back. The golem decided to attack Waluigi then, but the thin man avoided the punch by jumping before landing on the arm. He then ran on it until reaching the golem's shoulder before he attacked the head with his racket. The golem quickly attempted to hit him, but he jumped away before it could.

Wario then charged again at the golem's legs, making it topple again, and the two attacked the head like before until the golem fired a laser again before it got back up. This time, it smashed the ground, sending a shockwave above which the duo jumped before Wario charged at the legs and made the golem topple yet again.

This time, they managed to destroy the head before the golem could get up, and the golem collapsed, leaving behind a switch.

"Wahahahahahaaa!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Waluigi number one!"

The duo shouted in victory before they did a high five, Wario putting too much strength and making Waluigi spin.

Wario then activated the switch, making the door glow with the same triangle symbol before it lowered into the ground.

The room behind it was totally plunged in darkness, and suddenly, out of it came something that charged at Wario. The fat man barely had time to shout in surprise before whatever it was entered his body.

Waruigi recovered from the sudden spin Wario's high five made him do and looked at his now immobile companion.

"A problem, Wario?" he asked.

Wario then slowly turned to look at him, grinning widely and revealing his now black eyes.

"No," he said. "Everything is perfect."

Then, out of the darkness came hundreds of ghostly beings that swarmed the room.

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"


The Lor Starcutter 'landed' (remained hovering over the ground) beside Twilight's castle, and like the first time, a crowd had gathered around it, this time not only made of ponies but also of many ghosts.

As the entrance and the ramp leading to it appeared, smoke came out and covered it, so the crowd could only see a silhouette walk down the ramp.

Then, as the silhouette reached the ground, the smoke cleared to reveal... a green one-eyed octopus-like being with two antennae?

The being slowly raised two left tentacles beside his head and said, "You don't need to worry my equine friends. I come in peace."

Twilight, who was among the crowd, began to panic. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! First encounter with an alien!"

Applejack, who was at her side (and was a freaking robot!) asked, "Aren't Mario and his pals aliens too?"

But Twilight didn't listen to her. "What do I do? What do I do? Oh, right, start with welcoming them. Alright. Alright." She began to take big breaths to calm down. "Everything will be alright. Okay, let's go." She then approached the alien. "W-welcome to Equus! I'm Twilight Sparkle, one of the princesses ruling over these lands."

"I'm Zdghiftho, representative of my people for that first contact."

"Nice meeting you Z... Zgi... Mister."

"Madam."

"Eep! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! U-um... It's really nice to meet you!" The poor mare extended her hoof for a hoofbump.

The alien wrapped one of her tentacles around the leg and gave a strong shake, almost getting Twilight on the ground. She then released the leg and slowly began to raise her tentacle while doing small waves with it and saying "Boogaboogabooga."

Twilight stared at the alien in incomprehension before she tried to copy what she did with her leg, not able to do correctly the little wave because she wasn't an invertebrate. "Uuh... Boogaboogabooga."

"Aand it's in the box!" Discord suddenly shouted from the crowd as he lowered a camera.

The alien then burst into laughter and began to roll on the ground before Twilight's eyes that screamed "What the buck?!" Discord also dropped on the ground in laughter.

The alien then transformed into an alicorn Sweetie Belle, and a chuckling Scootaloo came out of the ship.

"What?!" Twilight shouted before she looked back and forth between the two fillies and the Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo who were in the crowd. "What the buck is going on?!"

While most of the crowd wondered the same thing, many couldn't help but laugh at what they understood was a prank pulled on the poor mare, especially among the ghosts.

"Wait a minute..." Twilight then said. "Discord! Give me that camera!" she yelled at the draconequus.

"Never!" Discord yelled back before he made the camera disappear. "I can't wait to watch it tonight before going to sleep."

Twilight growled.

Sweetie Belle calmed down from her laugh. "Sorry Twilight, I couldn't help myself. I had already missed the opportunity when I went to Scootaloo's universe, so I didn't want to miss it again."

Cogs worked in Twilight's mind for a few seconds before she understood. "Ooh! You are from another universe! And... you have the power to shapeshift? And you totally got me," she said that last part with a deadpan look. "I expect such a prank from a Rainbow Dash, or a Pinkie Pie, or Discord of course, but not from a Sweetie Belle."

"I taught you better than that!" Rarity shouted.

Sweetie Belle giggled. "I had some bad influences."

"You mean good influences!" Discord shouted.

Twilight glared at him.

"It's a question of point of view, but I personally like it," the Scootaloo who came out of the ship said with a grin. "By the way, I'm not from the same universe than her. You can call me Phantom to differentiate me from your Scootaloo."

"Phantom?" Twilight asked.

"And you can call me Sweetie Void," Sweetie Void said.

Twilight looked at the two fillies while her friends finally decided to approach, Applejack holding back a very excited Pinkie Pie. It was then that Sweetie Void and Phantom remarked that the pegasus' counterpart was also a robot, and Sweetie Void could feel something wrong with her own counterpart, without forgetting Apple Bloom from who she felt a great power. There was also that little filly ghost at their side who seemed to be a powerhouse too. They also finally saw Starlight who was a ghost too.

"So, you two come from different universes?" Twilight asked before she got excited as she finally realised the implications. "How different are they from ours? I can see that you are not a robot and an undead. Instead, one of you is an alicorn! So what happened? What is this ship?"

"Undead?" Sweetie Void asked before she looked again at her counterpart, understanding why she felt wrong. She didn't have this energy that living beings have, the one produced by the body to keep it functioning, as well as the energy of the heat generated. "We should be the ones asking what happened here..."

"Yeah. Like, half of you guys are... different," Phantom said.

"It's a nice way to say that we are dead," Scootaloo replied not without some sarcasm.

"Well, to make it short, have you ever heard of Discord's little brother, Thanatos?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Thanatos... Thanatos..." Sweetie Void thought aloud, tryng to remember if she heard this name before.

"I don't think I ever heard of Discord having a little brother," Phantom said.

After a few more seconds, Sweetie Void opened a rift, making many ponies' jaws drop as she put her head in it.

They then could hear her shout, "Discord! Do you have a little brother?"

They then could hear Discord's voice answer, "Not at all, but I remember that Grogar hesitated for a moment to create another draconequus after he created me, but he didn't in the end."

"Oh, ok. Wait, you were created by Grogar?"

"I never told you?"

"Uhuh. But I guess this isn't surprising when I think about this." The filly got her head out of the rift which then closed. "So I guess this is where our universes started to differ. This Thanatos never existed in mine, and I suppose that this is also the case for Sc-Phantom's universe."

"Then we were the unlucky ones..." Apple Bloom groaned. "Basically, he was the Spirit of Death, and be happy that he doesn't exist in yer universes. He's responsible of a lot of suffering in ours."

"He's the one who...?" Sweetie Void waved at Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Starlight to show what she meant, and Apple Bloom nodded sadly. Sweetie Void then frowned angrily. "Then tell me where he is and I will gladly get you rid of him."

Apple Bloom shook her head. "No need. He already got what he deserved."

"So you managed to defeat a draconequus? You must be really powerful then," Phantom said.

"How do ya know Ah'm the one who dealt with him?"

"Why do you think we are here?" Phantom asked as she pointed at herself and at Sweetie Void. "We're missing a CMC in the team."

"And your Discord gave the coordinates of this universe to mine. After encountering Phantom in the previous universe, I knew that a powerful Apple Bloom would be here. Also, I can feel that you have a lot of power," Sweetie Void said.

"Also, your Cutie Mark is clearly not an ordinary one," Phantom remarked. "Have you seen ours?"

Apple Bloom looked at their flanks, seeing the blotch of black and the weird gemstone. In relation with their 'nickname', Apple Bloom had an idea of what Sweetie Void's Cutie Mark represented, but she was less sure for Phantom. At least, Apple Bloom's Cutie Mark was more obvious: a red shield protecting a white ghost with a vacuum cleaner coming out of it, the vacuum cleaner sucking up a black ghost, and there was a skull of purple energy on the shield. Well, they may not understand the purple skull part, but the rest was obvious.

"So it's not hard to guess that it's you who dealt with this Thanatos," Sweetie Void said. "The two of us also had to deal with our own villains and adventures."

Apple Bloom smiled. "But Ah wouldn't have managed ta do it without everypony else. It was a teamwork."

"Yeah!" Scootaloo shouted as she raised a leg. "We made him regret everything he did together!"

Applejack gave her sister a proud look. "But Bloom here is the one who finished him, and she did a lot of the work."

"Sis! Please, stop!" Apple Bloom shouted embarrassed.

"Can you tell us more?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Like, who is the little filly ghost at your side?"

"I'm Little Ghost! It's nice to meet you! And I can't wait to tell you how brave Apple Bloom had been! She went through a whole manor full of hostile and powerful ghosts to save everypony!" Little Ghost said before she looked down in embarrassment. "Which I had captured and hypnotised..."

Sweetie Void giggled. "Don't look like that. I have some friends who did far worse when they were in their bad guy phase."

"Worse than...? Don't tell me you befriended murderers!" Rarity shouted.

"Erh... One exterminated most of his species but it was the species' fault because they were too fanatical and the guy wanted freedom so they wanted to stop him and he was left with no choice. As for the other... Well, all the bad he did wasn't really his fault because he was corrupted by dark emotions caused by war and betrayal. I don't think any of the others ever killed, buuuut attempting to conquer or even destroy the whole universe must be pretty high in the list of bad things to do, and again, the guy wanting to destroy the universe had become crazy and corrupted because too much negativity and... In brief, he wasn't entirely responsible of his acts."

"You managed to stop someone from destroying the whole universe?" Rainbow Dash asked in awe.

"How about we go talk about all this somewhere else instead of remaining standing here?" Phantom proposed.

Twilight nodded. "You are right." She then looked at the Lor and seemed to hesitate.

Sweetie Void understood what she wanted. "Of course we can go in the Lor if you want. There is more than enough place. Uh, now, I'm surprised that your Twilight didn't ask to go in the Lor, Phantom."

"All that stuff about the war, and then what you revealed, probably put the idea of entering the Lor in the back of her mind."

So the whole group entered the ship, joined by the ghost of an old stallion who was named Smart Spirit and some kind of white ghost dog called Polterpup.

By now, the inside of the Lor was built to be a real manor, so it wasn't hard to find a room for all of them to sit before Sweetie Belle used a food generator to give them food and drinks.

Twilight immediately wanted to know everything about the food generator, and also about the Lor, the Sweetie Bot Armor, why it was bigger inside the Lor, why eating the food suddenly healed a small bump Rainbow Dash had made to herself, and Applejack put a hoof on her mouth to shut her up.

Sweetie Void and Phantom then began by telling their stories, the alicorn starting first but not bringing out why she was now in this dimension searching to recruit Apple Bloom into her group.

To say the least, the ponies had a hard time believing the powerscale of some of Sweetie Void's foes and thought for a moment that she was exaggerating, but Sweetie Void quickly proved them wrong by showing the recording of the battle against Star Dream that Discord's mini-double (or Dissy) had taken. Even if she had read about Star Dream from Sweetie's list, Phantom was as amazed as the others by the intensity and the scale of the battle. Sweetie Void also showed some images from her memories of her fights against Magolor, Sectonia, and especially Void.

When the alicorn was done, Phantom was next, starting by transforming into her anthropomorphic form to show a bit of her power before she recounted her story. Hers was much shorter (and yet, Sweetie Void had shortened her story a lot), and the ponies had less problem believing it. A mad scientist using armies of robots to conquer the world wasn't as crazy as all that stuff with a Dark God, an ancient civilization, screwed dimension, space-time-warping machines, queen bee that merge with a giant flower, abomination that steal colors, and so on. Although the final battle against Eggman and his super powered God Emperor Death Egg was pretty much on par.

Then, it was Apple Bloom's turn to recount what happened to her, helped by the others.

It started with the famous Gem Family. Back in Sweetie Void and Phantom's universes, they were just a noble family among the many others, known to be one of the nicest. In this universe, they had been ghost hunters, working to protect Equestria from paranormal threats.

Maybe the Gem Family in Sweetie Void and Phantom's universes had also been ghost hunters, and maybe they were still secretly ghost hunters. Sweetie Void now wanted to investigate.

Anyway, one day, one thousand years ago, the Gem Family had managed to capture a powerful ghost named Bogmire, which they discovered later was a creation of Thanatos. Then, the matriarch's eldest son, Pyrite, jealous that he didn't get the family's fortune because he was born a bastard child, freed Bogmire and unleashed a terrible and powerful curse on his family, sending the Gem Manor and everyone inside to the Spiritual World where they all died in horrible ways excepted Pyrite who not only took the fortune all for himself but also got from Bogmire great powers.

Then, one thousand years later, the Gem Manor reappeared, not far of Ponyville, where the Apple Mansion now was. Of course, Twilight and the others went to investigate and were captured by Little Ghost, the stillborn foal of the Gem Family who had gotten by then powerful enough to take control of Bogmire's curse. The CMC then decided to enter the manor too to see what happened to their sisters (and almost sister), but again, Little Ghost came to capture them. It was at this moment that Smart Spirit, the last descendant of the Gem Family, came and managed to save Apple Bloom before they both exited the manor. Smart Spirit then equipped Apple Bloom with the Poltergust, a special vacuum cleaner made to capture ghosts, and the filly was able to clean the manor of all its ghosts, including Bogmire and the ghosts of the Gem Family members who were hostile because of the curse, despite the presence of her brainwashed friends constantly hunting her. But Pyrite escaped. Then, in a terrible battle against Little Ghost, Apple Bloom saved everypony, destroyed the manor which the filly ghost had taken possession of, and destroyed Bogmire's curse.

Apple Bloom then used the Gem Family's fortune that she found to build the Apple Manor for the ghosts and to put in Smart Spirit's lab.

However, Pyrite went to Thanatos and told him about Apple Bloom, bringing the Spirit of Death's attention and interest on her. He then began to play "Death Games" with her.

The first game happened in a haunted valley, the Evershade Valley, that was in a pocket dimension. Apple Bloom had to explore no less than five manors there (which were actually a small manor, two towers side by side, a clock factory above an ancient tomb, a mine, and a bigger manor turned into a museum) to save Smart Spirit who had been captured and to free the ghosts there who were controlled. They didn't know at the time that the responsible was Thanatos, but they quickly understood that Pyrite had made himself a powerful ally. This was where things started to go wrong as they quickly found Smart Spirit's corpse in the basement of the first manor, Thanatos having killed him before leaving his body there to enjoy their reaction, especially Apple Bloom's. Then, while Apple Bloom was exploring the following manors, Thanatos went to Ponyville, took control of the Gem Family (excepted Little Ghost who was powerful enough to resist him), and captured Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo as well as Big Mac and Granny Smith. After that, while Apple Bloom was fighting the ghost that served as 'boss' of the mine, Thanatos captured Applejack and the others who had accompanied the filly. As a result, at the end of the fifth manor, Apple Bloom had been forced to fight Applejack possessed by a powerful ghost, the fight ending with the mare's death, and when Apple Bloom finally met Thanatos in his castle after having captured Pyrite, the draconequus killed Sweetie Belle with a simple boop as a show of his powers. In the fight that followed, Apple Bloom was able to capture Thanatos only for him to immediately escape from the Poltergust, having only used a small part of his powers. Thanatos then sent everypony back to the valley, including the ghosts who were now free of his control, having judged that Apple Bloom had won his game.

The second game came a few months later, during Nightmare Night. In the meantime, Discord had used his power to bind Sweetie Belle's ghost to her body, turning her into an undead, and to give Applejack a robotic body because he couldn't recover her organic body (so Applejack was actually a ghost bound to a machine). He also made sure that Thanatos wouldn't be able to kill the others directly with a simple touch and that he couldn't take control of them as easily.

Apple Bloom had been invited to a hotel by one Eternal Rest. They had actually encountered the mare once previously. She had come to the Apple Manor to tell them about the Evershade Valley, setting the trap for the first game. Eternal Rest was actually one of Thanatos' most powerful minions, and she was the one who personally 'played' with Apple Bloom this time. She captured everypony excepted Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Applejack, Little Ghost, and Polterpup, and even killed Scootaloo by ripping her ghost right out of her body before the Earth Pony filly's eyes before she escaped into the laundry shut to the basement. Apple Bloom, this time helped by Sweetie Belle and Little Ghost (Applejack remaining in the basement to protect the ponies that the fillies saved), then had to explore Eternal Rest's hotel floor by floor, first saving Twilight and Spike, then Rarity, then Pinkie Pie, and finally Rainbow Dash (by fighting the ghost of Blackbeard himself!). However, Eternal Rest had already killed Fluttershy and had trapped her ghost in a doll by the time they reached the last floor, as punishment for Discord helping them. And when they reached Eternal Rest herself, she took possession of Starlight's body and, once she lost that first fight, made it explode, killing her. After that, the team, now joined by Scootaloo now trapped in her own scooter, fought Eternal Rest on the roof and managed to capture her.

But as she was captured, Eternal Rest, bad loser that she was, opened a portal right under Apple Bloom, sending her into another universe.

It revealed to be a very bad move on her part because, in this universe, Apple Bloom encountered a primordial ally in her fight against Thanatos: the Professor Elvin Gadd, or E. Gadd for short.

Phantom suddenly burst into laughter, to everyone else's surprise.

"What's funny?" Apple Bloom asked.

Phantom calmed down. "S-sorry. It's that... His name! Egad!"

Sweetie Void rubbed her head in thought. "I think that I heard someone on New Halcandra shout it."

"Uh... It must be a non-pony thing..." Smart Spirit voiced.

So, this E. Gadd was actually a counterpart of Smart Spirit who had helped a guy named Luigi go through similar adventures than Apple Bloom, so he had built his own Poltergust. Or rather, Poltergusts. He showed Apple Bloom no less than three versions, and he helped her build a new Poltergust that had all their properties as well as Apple Bloom's Poltergust's. He also showed her a machine to trap ghosts into portraits and they even built a device to temporarily turn Apple Bloom into a ghost. Then, after building a portal between E. Gadd's Evershade Valley and Apple Bloom's Evershade Valley, he built another machine that the ghosts that Apple Bloom befriended used to give her a bit of their energy, making the filly very powerful in her ghost form.

With this, Apple Bloom was ready to assault Thanatos' castle in the Spiritual World, still helped by Sweetie Belle and Little Ghost, and this time too by Applejack and Scootaloo who also got a robotic body that could shift between a pegasus form and a scooter form. Each member of the team were armed with the same Poltergust, and Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle even got clones of goo named Apple Goo and Sweetie Goo that were pretty much invincible.

Inside the castle, Thanatos played another of his 'games' where he forced the group to explore the castle to find the four keys to his throne room, having to fight all his most powerful minions on the way including four ghosts that were as powerful, or even more powerful than Eternal Rest. They even had to fight the Founders, Sombra, Gusty the Great, and Grogar himself, among many other more or less historical figures!

During their fight against the guardian of one of the keys, a mad scientist that did stuff that disgusted Sweetie Void and even Phantom, Apple Bloom got her hooves on a device that the scientist made that could absorb all the powers of a ghost and give them to the one currently using it.

Sweetie Void understood where this was going, and she was right. When Apple Bloom and the other finally reached Thanatos and fought him, Apple Bloom used the device on him once he was weakened enough, stealing all his powers. During the fight, an incident also made it so Apple Bloom could now turn into a ghost at will without limits.

Apple Bloom showed the result to Sweetie Void and Phantom, first by deactivating a charm on her, revealing that her body was now very pale and almost entirely transparent, her bones visible, and that her eyes had an unnatural purple glow behind the irises. Then, she turned into a ghost.

To put it simply, give her a cloak and a scythe and she could pass for the Reaper. As a ghost, she was nothing more than a skeleton with purple lights in her eyes.

"Cool!" Phantom exclaimed.

Sweetie Void grinned. "Can I hire you to play some pranks on one of my friends for me?"

"No," Apple Bloom simply answered. "Do these pranks yourself."

Not much happened after Thanatos' defeat and capture. He was trapped into a portrait along with all the other bad ghosts encountered in Apple Bloom's adventures, and Apple Bloom used the money she got from the Gem Manor and Eternal Rest's hotel to build a town in Evershade Valley for all the ghosts, including an identical hotel and a museum that also served as a prison for the ghosts. The museum actually opened just a few hours before Sweetie Void and Phantom's arrival, and the two were interested to visit it.

Now that they were done exchanging their stories, Sweetie Void then went for the main course.

She explained why she was here.

Apple Bloom (who had returned to normal) didn't have to think long.

"Ah agree! And I know some people who could also help!"

"In the other universe you were sent to?" Phantom asked.

"Eeyup! Remember Luigi? He and his brother Mario are great heroes over there!"

"Then I can't wait to meet them," Sweetie Belle said before she looked at Twilight. "And I guess that I will have to wait for you to talk to Celestia to get this Equestria's answer, right?"

Twilight nodded. "But I'm certain that she will agree to help."

"And you can already count on us!" Little Ghost said as she placed herself between Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. "And I'm sure that all the other ghosts will want to join too!"

"Well then, Apple Bloom, how about you lead us to this other universe meanwhile?" Sweetie Belle proposed.

"Of course! The portal's still in Evershade Valley, so let's go."

PreviousChapters Next