• ...
18
 12
 985

Teenage genius

The sun shined down through a pink shield surrounding the city. Everything was calm and peaceful as the ponies of Equestria got ready for the wedding of one of their princesses.

“What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, birds are singing, and-” A pony said before being interrupted by another.

“Shut up, have you learned nothing by now? Don’t say stuff that might jinx yourself and everypony." The second pony said, while the first just ignored the warning.

"Come on, nothing is gonna happen, today is the day to celebrate! A day where nothing can possibly go horribly wrong!" The first pony said, then they, as well as everyone else, heard something, making them look up in confusion.

Seeing a massive swarm of Changelings bashing at the shield until it breaks, letting the swarm into the city of Canterlot, the second pony looked at the first. “You were saying?” They asked them before everypony ran for their lives.

Five minutes after the Changeling swarm invaded Canterlot, nearly all the ponies there were either captured or hiding, a group of three Changelings was currently chasing some ponies in the Canterlot Gardens. “You can’t run forever! We’ll catch you eventually!” A Changeling said as all three laughed.

“Yeah, can't run forever!” Another changeling said copying the first.

The first Changeling hit the second Changeling on the head. “I just said that Moe!” The Changeling said.

“Ow! Ah, come on Larry! I was only trying to help make us look scary.” Moe said, rubbing his head.

“I don’t care! No one will think we’re scary if you keep repeating everything I say!” Larry said.

“Um, guys?” The third Changeling said.

“What?/Yes?” Both Changelings said, only for them to crash into a tree.

“There’s a tree in front of us.” The third Changeling said.

“Gee, thanks for the warning Curly.” Larry said as he and Moe got up and looked around. “Great, we lost the ponies. Now what?”

“I don’t know, maybe we can go get something to eat?” Curly said with a shrug, only to get hit in the head by Larry.

“Idiot, that’s why we’re chasing ponies!” Larry said. “Now we got to find more ponies to capture, and by now they are all probably hiding!”

“Hey, guys, what’s that?” Moe said, pointing at a statue.

The three of them look at the statue of a teenage-looking creature, it is wearing what seems to be a long coat with glasses and is holding some kind of device that isn’t made of stone. “Looks kinda freaky.” One of them says before bending over to read the inscription on the pedestal. “Dexter, the spirit of knowledge and invention. Gee, I wonder if the queen would like this?”

“Ah, it’s probably just some lame pony legend or something.” Larry said. “I mean, have you guys ever heard of a ‘Spirit of Knowledge and Invention,’ before?”

“I have!” Moe said then pointed at the statue. “I’ve heard about it today!” This earned Moe a slap from Larry, making him fall closer to the statue.

Before any of them can say anything else the device in the statue’s hand begins to beep a few times before it says out in a feminine voice. “Fuse matter detected activating the awakening function.” Then it starts to glow with rainbow magic that starts to burn and hurt the changelings making them back up.

“What the buck?!” Larry shouted. “Just what the heck is that thing?!”

“Well Larry, it seems to be a device that glows rainbow magic that hurts us.” Curly said, receiving an eye poke from Larry. “Ow! Why do you always go for the eyes?!”

“Um, guys? Don’t you think we should tell the Queen about this?” Moe asked.

They heard a loud crack and looked back at the statue to see it start to crack apart. “Uh oh.” Then with one last burst of magic, a dome is formed around the statue before the stone falls off, revealing a living being underneath.

“Ugh man, that was a long nap.” The being said. The being had orange hair, the coat was completely white with purple gloves as well as black pants and shoes.

Dexter’s POV

I tap my glasses as I look around. “Hmm Computress, are these three in front of me a new subspecies of pony?” I ask her as she appears in my glasses' field of view. Computress was mostly light blue with a dark blue and white suit and she had green eyes.

“No Dexter, in fact, according to my scans they have equine appearances but they are more insect-like genetically speaking. I'm also detecting a small trace of fuse matter inside of them, take caution.” She warns me.

I nod and reach into my lab coat while dropping the fuse matter detector and awakening device I made. “Alright, you three, tell me when I am, and what is going on.” I demand of them while grabbing something in my coat.

The three of them looked at each other before laughing. “Yeah sure, we’ll take orders from you!” The first creature said.

“Yeah! When pigs fly!” The second said while the third had a confused look.

“Um, can’t we just shapeshift into a flying pig?” The third said, and in a burst of green fire, had become a pig with wings, making the first creature facepalm.

“Moe, you’re an idiot.” The first one said.

“Hmmm shapeshifters, that's interesting.” I lean closer and reach out to touch the one named Moe. “Is it an illusion or are you physically transforming into what you appear to be?”

“Oh, it’s a physical transformation.” Moe answered, changing back then looked behind me. “Hey, why you are guys sneaking up on him?”

This caused me to turn around and see the two other shapeshifters just about to tackle me, one had a sack while the other had a large mallet. “Moe you idiot!” The first creature said.

“What did I do Larry?” Moe asked.

I sigh and pull out a wrench before pressing a button on it, which makes it expand out into a staff-sized ranch. I then swing it knocking the two aggressive beings into the bushes. “I may be a scientist but I'm no pushover. I suggest you two stay down as for you, Moe is it? Would you mind telling me what's going on?” I ask him while looking around and saw more of these creatures flying around.

“Don’t say a word, Moe!” One of the creatures said.

“Why not Curly?” Moe asked.

“Just don’t do it!” The first creature, or Larry, said.

I sigh and shake my head. “Would you at least tell me where I can find Princess Celestia or Luna?” I ask Moe while reaching into my coat for another tool.

“Oh, sure! Princess Celestia is in the castle, currently a prisoner!” Moe replied, pointing at the castle.

“Yeah! And soon, all of Equest-” I didn’t let Larry finish before I hit him on the head with my wrench staff, knocking him out.

I shake my head and frown. “So I take it you are enemies of Equestria.” I then smirk. “Let’s fix that.” I pull out a gun with a glass tank on the back of it. I aim it at Moe before pulling the trigger. This makes the gun start to suck hard enough to make a wind tunnel, then small blobs of green goo start being pulled out of Moe and into the gun.

The more goo that is pulled out of Moe, the more he starts to change and become more colorful. “Hmm interesting I have a hypothesis but I'll wait until I complete the process with the other two first.” I say.

“Hey! What are you doing to Moe!?” Curly yelled, glaring at me.

“Yeah, why am I turning colorful?” Moe asked next.

“I am removing toxic material from you.” I told Moe before adding. “I hypothesize that this is your true form while the black chitin form is caused by the toxic material.”

Moe just gave me a blank look. “He’s saying there was something bad in us.” Curly said.

“Oh, why didn’t you just say that?” Moe asked me.

I chuckle a bit. “I did, just more scientifically.” I say as the last of the green goo comes out of Moe. I look at the tank at the back of the gun and sigh. “Damn not even a third of the way filled.” I aim it at Curly. “Your next.” I say before pulling the trigger.

“Hey whoa! I kinda like being scary instead of….that.” Curly said, pointing at the colorful Moe.

“Too bad, I need that green goo.” I said as I started to suck out the fuse matter from Curly. “Besides, the ponies would be much more accepting of you in your true form.”

“Yeah right! We Changelings eat love to survive!” Curly said, crossing his arms.

I hum in thought. “Interesting, well after I save my friends I'll see what I can do to find out if there's a way I can make an artificial substance for you to feed off of.” I tell him as my gun finishes sucking out the fuse matter from him. “Two down, one more to go.” I walk over to the unconscious one.

“Good luck with that.” Curly said.

I smirk and as I start to suck the fuse matter out of the last one, I tap my glasses. “Computress, I want you to start work on an artificial love food source for these creatures.” I tell her.

She appears in my glasses again and a beam comes out of them scanning Curly. “Yes, Dexter. I will do my best with the information that I have on these creatures.” She said.

“You’re wasting your time, nothing can sustain us for long besides love.” Curly said.

“And chocolate!” Moe said a large smile on his face.

“And that.” Curly said, nodding his head in agreement.

“Hmm well thank you for that bit of information.” I check and see the last of the fuse is gone from the last one and put the gun away. “You three are clean. You can wake your friend. I am going to save mine.” I said, I tap my glasses and it shows me a map of the area around me and frown when I see I am far from where Celestia is. ‘I really hope Celestia kept that tracker I gave her on and didn't just put it away in storage.’

“Larry? You alright?” I heard Moe ask Larry.

“Move over Moe, I found some water.” Curly said, making me glance at them, seeing Curly throw the water in the bucket at a semi-conscious Larry, only for a piece of iron to hit him. “See, I told you there’s too much iron in the water.”

I smile and start to chuckle a bit. “Well, I would ask you three to show me the way but I am sure you don't want to.” I spin my wrench staff a bit before shrinking it down to normal size and turning to leave.

"Should we follow him?" I heard Moe ask as I left the garden, with Curly saying.

"Nah, let's wake up Larry." Curly said, making me shake my head.

I walk into the castle and look around. “Hmm, better call for some backup.” I tap my belt and two balls of light come out, once they pop they reveal themselves as my only two Nanos. “Celly, Lulu, I got a mission, ready for some fighting?” I ask them.

Celly is a small version of Celestia, she is an anthro alicorn pony with white fur and a pink mane. She is wearing a yellow dress with a golden sun in the middle of it and her gold crown. “You bet Dexter! We will keep you safe.”

Lulu is a small version of Luna, she is also an anthro alicorn pony but she has navy blue fur and a dark blue mane. She is wearing a black dress with a crescent moon on one side of it and her smaller black crown. “I will try my best Dex!”

I chuckle and pat their heads. “I know girls, now let’s find Celestia and Luna.” I said and walked down the hall.

I then turn a corner just to see Changelings trapping guards in some sort of green cocoons, laughing evilly as they did. I frown and shake my head. “Damn, I don't suppose you would let those ponies go if I asked nicely?” I ask them as I reach into my coat and make my wrench grow to staff size.

"Get him!" One of the Changelings said before they all flew at me, horns glowing as they sent magic beams at me.

My eyes widen and I jump out of the way of the first few beams of magic. “Celly, strength boost, Lulu free the guards.” I said, then I blocked one of the changelings with my staff and used their momentum to flip them over me into a wall.

Celly’s horn glows while Lulu goes over to the guards to free them. A Changeling, after seeing Lulu heading over to the cocoons, tried to grab her, only to get hit on the head by my staff, knocking him out. I then spun around and slammed my staff into another Changeling's gut. “Nope, you aren’t touching them.” I start to glow from Celly’s boost effect. I push my staff harder and knock the changeling away before blocking one from behind and then I grab my ray gun from my coat.

“I think you guys need to chill out.” I fire a beam at the one that I pushed away and it freezes him in a block of ice. Then I spun out of the way of the changeling I was holding back making them trip forward. I blast them trapping them on the floor. “Three down.”

"Who the buck is this guy?!" A Changeling said angrily.

"No clue, but let's see how he handles something much bigger!" Another Changeling said before they all shapeshifted into Minotaurs. "Let's see how you fare against Minotaurs!" The Changeling said before they charged at me.

I frown before I slam my staff on the ground and jump over them as they charge past me. “If those are what minotaurs look like nowadays I need to visit them again.” I said before running after them and perform a flying kick into the back of one of them, before springboarding off of that one onto a second. I then use my staff to start choking them.

"Hey! Get off!" The Changeling said, trying to get me off, just as another Changeling ran up to us and tried to punch me, but I moved the Changeling I was choking, making them get punched instead.

I smirk and backflip off of him as he falls to the ground unconscious. “Thanks, that is one less of you to deal with.” I said as he changed back to normal. I then spin my staff. “Want to try your luck or just stand down?” I ask the last one.

The Changeling growled in anger and before he could do anything, several beams of magic hit him, causing him to fall to the ground, I turned and saw that the guards were free. "Thanks for the help." One of the guards said to me.

I smirk and give him a thumbs-up as Celly and Lulu come back over to me. “Not a problem, now then, off to save a princess or two.” I say with a chuckle and start walking down the hallway.

After a bit of time walking, I eventually reached the area where Celestia was, I saw that she was in a cocoon on the ceiling with a much larger Changeling gloating, from the looks of the Changeling, I can see that they were a mare, she had a dark blue mane and tail with a small black crown, green cat-like eyes, she was wearing a black and green dress with shoulder armor. "I bet she's the leader." Lulu said.

I nod and look over the room taking note of the seven other ponies trapped by some fuse matter on their hooves. I also see a white stallion standing at the end of the room with a blank look on his face. “Hmmm, Lulu I want you and the guards to save and protect the civilians in the room while Celly saves Celestia and I take care of the big bug.” I tell them before smirking.

I spin my staff as I walk fully into the room and say. “Oh dear, seems I found the Queen all these changelings have been talking about.” I stop my staff and hold it so part of it is behind me. “I don't suppose that you would stop this invasion and allow me to cure you and your people would you?” I ask her.

She gave me a confused look. "Cure? What lies are you talking about?" Then she shook her head. "Doesn't matter. I won't stop the invasion, Equestria will be mine."

I sigh and shake my head before looking over at the trapped ponies. “I tried to be nice right? Oh well.” I shrug and turn back to her. “Sorry Queenie, I can't let you take over or leave.” I take a fighting stance.

She scoffed. "As if you scare me, maybe I'll make an example out of you for those who defy me." The queen said, firing a beam of magic at me.

I smirk and use my staff to knock her magic away out a window. “Sorry, can’t let you do that.” I then ran at her before sliding under her next attack to kick her legs.

The queen growled before spinning around and kicking me in the chest, then used her magic to grab me and throw me into a wall, making me drop my staff. "Pathetic, you have no chance against me, I am even more powerful than Celestia herself!" The queen said.

I cough when I am slammed against the wall. I then look up at her. “Maybe but you sure aren’t as smart as her.” I said as I put my feet on her chest and kicked her away. “After all you don’t know what I can do yet you got close to me.” I said at her with a smirk, while reaching into one of my many pockets.

"Please, like you're a threat to me." The queen replied before firing a large beam of magic at me, causing me to dodge it, the beam blasted a hole through the castle wall.

I look at the hole and then back to her. “Bad changeling queen, no making holes in the nice castle.” I said before throwing a disc at her feet. Once it gets close enough it turns on and shocks her with a large amount of electricity.

The queen shouted in pain and surprise before she stomped on the disc, crushing it while she glared at me. "Miserable insect! I'll make you pay for that!" She shouted, sending another large beam of magic at me.

I roll out of the way of the attack and look up at her. “Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black? Aren’t you an insect?” I ask before reaching into my coat and pulling out my ice ray and firing it at her feet.

"Just shut up!" The queen shouted, dodging the ice ray's beam and shooting said ray out of my hand.

I frown and shake my hand. “Rude, All I want to do is stop this invasion and help cure your people of the fuse matter that is inside you all.” I tell her. I move around the room keeping her back to Celestia and the other ponies. ‘Ok, let’s see. I can’t use my staff, freeze ray, or shock disks. What else do I have?’ I think, trying to come up with a plan.

"Again with this cure nonsense, the Changelings don't need curing! We're not even sick or infected with anything!" The queen shouted, horn glowing and sparking with magic. "Now, this fight is over!"

I frown and reach into my coat. “You’re right, this is over.” I pull out another gun but this one has a bowl shape on the end of it. “Sorry.” I pull the trigger and a loud sound wave comes out and hits her whole body and even cracks her Chitin.

The queen screams in pain before falling to the ground, "W-wha...what w-was that?" She asked, trying to get up.

I smirk and walk towards her and keep my gun aimed at her. “My sonic gun, I can use it again and knock you out, or you can surrender and we can stop this fighting.”

She growled at me, still trying to get up. "I refuse to lose to you!" She shouted, firing a weak beam at me, which missed.

I sigh and frown as I fire the gun again, hitting her with sonic bursts, forcing her to fall back onto her back as more of her shell cracks. She starts to bleed, so I stop the attack and kneel down. “Sorry about this.” I said before I punched her hard in the face knocking her out cold.

I shake my hand in pain and then I heard footsteps behind me, making me turn to see a group of ponies walking toward me, most of them had shocked looked while one was slightly glaring at me, mistrust in her eyes. a guard walked up to me. "Thanks for the help stranger." He said. "I didn't think you would have lasted long honestly, but imagine my surprise when you not only know how to fight but managed to beat the queen."

I chuckle and smile as I put my weapons away. “Thanks, too bad I can’t thank Flash Magnus
and Rockhoof for all their training.” I said before taking out the suction gun and started to suck the fuse matter out of the queen.

"What are you doing now?" The guard asked me, watching as I sucked up the fuse matter out of the queen, making her more colorful.

“I am curing her.” I tell him, then add. “All the changelings are infected with fuse matter.” I look over and smile seeing Celly finally freeing Celestia.

"And you know this how?" The mare who had mistrust in her eyes asked me, giving me a suspicious look. She was a lavender unicorn with a dark purple mane and tail with a light pink streak, she was wearing a simple yet beautiful sleeveless magenta dress, with pink bows on the end of her skirt and a six-pointed star on her chest.

I look at her before looking down at the queen and pointed at the green goo. “That is fuse matter.” I tell her then my gun stops. I look it over then chuckle. “Finally a full tank.” I remove the tank and slide it into one of my pockets before putting an empty one on. Then I resume sucking out the fuse. “Anyway, this stuff is normally toxic and can corrupt people, objects, and even the environment.”

"All you did was explain what it does, not how you know about it." The mare said.

"Come on Twi, he helped us out, that's what matters now." Another mare said she had an orange coat with a blonde mane and tail, and a brown stetson on her head, she was wearing a drown, yellow, and orange dress that gives off a western feel to it.

I nod and point at my glasses. “My technology is made specifically to find and battle this material.” I tell them. “In fact, it was thanks to three of these changelings getting close to my statue that I could wake up.”

"Statue? What are you talking about?" A third mare asked me, this one has a rainbow mane. She was a cyan pegasus and as I said, she had a rainbow mane and tail and was wearing a sky-blue dress with a rainbow skirt and white cloud-like stuffing on the edges. Her mane was also done up nicely, no doubt for the wedding I suspected was happening.

I chuckle and smirk. “I was turned to stone for roughly a thousand years...at least that is what I am guessing.” I said before looking over to Celestia, seeing Celly helping her sit up.

"And why exactly were you encased in stone?" The first mare, 'Twi', asked me.

I look back at her. “I asked to be turned to stone, so I could be around when I am needed most.” I told her. Lulu comes over and sits on my shoulder as the last of the fuse is sucked out of the queen. “There we go.” I put the suction gun away.

"Wow, so this is what the Changelings look like if they weren't infected with Fuse Matter?" Lulu said, then a pink mare suddenly appeared in front of us, making us both jump.

"Wowie! You got a mini Luna?! That's soooo amazing!" The pink mare said, she had a dark pink poofy mane and tail and was wearing a pink and yellow dress, and her mane is done up in a bun.

I chuckle and smirk. “Yep, this is Lulu my Luna nano.” I said then wave Celly over. “And this is Celly, my Celestia nano.” I smile at Celestia. “Nice to see you again sunny, you got tall.”

"Dexter? You're free." Celestia said, hugging me. She was a tall white alicorn with a rainbow mane and tail that blew in an unseen wind, she also wore a beautiful white and gold dress with her Cutie Mark of a yellow sun, on the side of it.

I smile and hug her back. “Yeah, I told you I would be back someday.” I pull back and look around. “So where is Luna? Off pouting, because you ate her moon pies again?”

"I have no clue honestly, I didn't see her during the invasion." Celestia replied, a confused look on her face.

I frown and cross my arms. “Well, I hope she is safe. But for now, I need to cure all the changelings...of course, it will be easier once she wakes up.” I said looking down at the changeling queen. I then looked up again but freeze when I saw a pink alicorn, she had a combination of pink, purple and yellow for her mane and tail, and she was wearing a torn white and pink dress that had a few dirt stains on it.

“There is a new alicorn? Cool, can’t wait to get to know her and make a new nano.” I said with a smile.

"Oh, that is princess Mi Amore Cadenza, or Cadence." Celestia said. "She is my niece."

I gasp and look at Celestia. “Little Luna got herself a husband and had a kid!? Damn, I missed it.” I snap my fingers and frown.

"Oh no, she is my adoptive niece." Celestia explained.

“Awww.” I pout and cross my arms. “You girls need to find yourselves husbands someday.” I say a bit playfully, making Celestia roll her eyes with a blush. I then stretch and say. “Alright so while we wait for the queen here to wake up what should we do?” I ask everyone.

"Oh, I know! How about we introduce ourselves!? That way we can become friends!" The pink mare said. "I'll go first, I'm Pinkie Pie! Ponyville's resident party planner, thrower of the bestest of parties, and friend to everypony!" Pinkie Pie said a bright and cheerful smile on her face.

"Wow, she is really happy isn't she?" Lulu asked.

"Oh, you have no idea." The rainbow-maned mare said. "Anyway, I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest flyer in all of Equestria."

I chuckle and smile. “I see, well maybe I will test you, see if you can beat my speed record.”

"Speed record? What does that mean?" Rainbow Dash asked me in confusion.

I lean towards her. “Who do you think was the fastest flyer a thousand years ago?” I ask her with a cocky grin.

She had a shocked look on her face and was completely frozen, the mare with the stetson waved in front of Rainbow's face before saying to me, "Ah think ya broke her." She said with a laugh.

I laugh as well and adjust my glasses. “Yes well, she probably doesn’t believe me seeing as I don’t have wings.”

"Shoot, Ah wouldn't believe ya, but Ah'm able to tell when someone is lying." The mare said, then held her hand out. "Names Applejack."

“Nice to meet you, My name is Dexter, teenage genius and also the so-called spirit of knowledge and invention.” I said with a dramatic bow.

"Well Dexter, it is nice to meet you. I am Rarity, owner of Carousel Boutique." Rarity said, she was a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail that was styled elegantly, she was wearing a beautifully designed white and blue dress with the top half being white with green straps around her shoulders and a purple diamond shape on her bust, while the bottom half was a sparkling blue then pointed at the butter-yellow pegasus shyly hiding behind her. "And that is Fluttershy, do forgive her, she is a bit shy when meeting someone new." Fluttershy timidly waved at me.

"H-hi." She said, Fluttershy was a yellow pegasus with a pink mane and tail, she wore a beautiful nature-themed pink and yellow dress with flower designs along the bottom of the skirt and a green butterfly on her bust.

I nod and smile softly. “I see. Funny, my sister was also very shy when meeting new people.” I said then look over and see the purple unicorn but not the pink alicorn. I look around and find her over with the white stallion in a dress uniform, which was a redshirt with Epaulettes on his shoulders, and blue straps holding up a silver shield with a six-pointed star.

"If you are wondering who the unicorn is, that is Cadence's soon-to-be husband, Shining Armor. The two were supposed to get married today but then the Changelings happened, with Chrysalis, the queen you just fought, impersonating Cadence and feeding on Shining Armors love." Celestia said.

“I see, well it is a good thing I stopped her.” I said then turned to the purple unicorn in a vest and skirt. “And you are?”

“Me? Well, my name is Twilight sparkle but what I want to know is...what are you planning to do now?” She glares at me. “Try to take over like that other creature on the other side of the planet?”

I tilt my head. “Other creature? What do you mean?” I ask her.

"Oh don't play dumb, I've heard and read about the other human on the other side of the planet! For all we know, you can be pretending to be good to get us to bring our guard down! Heck, you might even be tricking the princess into thinking she knows you!" Twilight said, making me blink in surprise at the accusation.

“Wait, hold on.” I hold a hand up. “There is another human on this planet?” I asked her confused so I turned to Celestia. “How much do you know about them?”

"I've only heard reports of this human, skinny with black man-er, hair, and that he has been using robots to take over everything, a name did come up though, Mandark." Celestia said.

My eyes widen and I look out a window. “Oh no...I did not foresee this happening.” I bite my lip and start to pace back and forth. “If Mandark is here he could try to undermine everything I have planned out. On the other hand, if I can speak with him maybe I can get him to stand down and work with me...then again, If he is the real Mandark he won’t listen to me so I will hav-” I am stopped by Celly and Lulu slapping me.

"First off, stop pacing, you're gonna ruin the floor." Celly said.

"Secondly, calm down Dexter. So what if you couldn't predict this Mandark appearing." Lulu said next.

I sigh and nod. “Thank you, and you are right.” I shake my head. “Let’s change the subject.” I look over at Twilight. “To answer your question. I had no idea he was here and I plan on making contact with him so I can get him to stop one way or another. However, I have much bigger concerns.” I told her.

I then look back to Celestia. “Is my satellite still in orbit?” I ask Celestia.

"Well......it may or may not have crashed a long time ago." Celestia said.

I rub the bridge of my nose. “Is it on the moon, sun, or here on the planet somewhere?” I ask her as I reach into one of my pockets.

"Moon." Celestia replied.

I sigh and nod as I pull out a cube-shaped device. “Good, that saves some time at least.” I press a few buttons on the device and then set it on the ground backing away from it. As I back up the box opens up and expands into a large doorway portal and on the other side is a very advanced-looking laboratory.

“Anyone who wants to see my lap, feel free to join me.” I lift my hand. “However do not touch anything without permission I'd rather not have a DeeDee incident.” I said rubbing my temple.

"DeeDee? Who's that?" Applejack asked me as we all entered the lab.

I tap my chin thinking about how to answer that. “Hmm, I suppose you can say she is my other sister.” I told her as I walked over to the large computer.

"What the hay is that supposed to mean?" Twilight asked me in confusion. "What do you mean this DeeDee is your other sister?"

I start typing on the keyboard. “It is pretty complicated.” I tell her as I work. “DeeDee is the annoying sister of Dexter, the original Dexter that is.” I link my computer with the satellite on the moon's surface. “Good it still works.” I say to myself.

"Original Dexter? Okay, now you're just spouting nonsense." Twilight said, crossing her arms.

"Twi, he's telling the truth, even if it is confusing." Applejack said. "So stop being all suspicious of him."

“I do apologize for being confusing. I barely understand it myself even with my increased intelligence. From what I understand I was taken from my home universe and given the body of a teenage Dexter from a video game from my world, and given all of his gadgets and his laboratory.” I tell them as I work and have the satellite scan the night sky. “Come on find something.” I whisper to myself.

"Wait, you were taken from your universe?! That's terrible!" Fluttershy said.

I sigh and nod then notice something in the reflection on the monitor. “Rainbow, do not touch that button or I will kick you out of my lab.” I warn her. Then I look over my shoulder at Fluttershy. “Yes, it is horrible but honestly besides my sister, my life wasn't that good.”

I rub my neck as I begin to explain while I wait for the satellite to pick up anything. “You see, my world was not a kind place and unfortunately I had a condition called ADHD or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, it was incredibly difficult to focus on certain things as well as give me boundless amounts of energy when I do find something that interests me.”

I turn to face them all. “I never finished high school, and the stress of my actions pushed my parents into early graves. Luckily my sister was normal and was able to get a job and have a normal life. I however found myself addicted to a video game where you get to play in a world filled with a bunch of cartoon characters. One of my favorite characters was Dexter, one day I decided to dress up as him and go to a convention. I bought some glasses and then the next thing I know I wake up in Celestia’s bed chambers.” I said before chuckling. “Oh, man did we both scream.”

Everyone minus Celestia stared at me in shock. "You ended up...in Celestia's bed chambers?!" Twilight shouted.

"Man, that must have been pretty awkward." Rainbow Dash said, chuckling a bit.

I chuckle and nod. “Yeah it was, it didn’t help when her father came in and saw me, a teenage boy in his daughter's room...in the middle of the night.” I said blushing a bit. “And there was Celestia’s old habit I really hope she grew out of.”

"And what habit was that?" Rarity asked me.

I blush more and cough into my fist before looking away. “She uh...slept in the nude back then.” I wait a few moments before peeking back at them.

"Did you have to tell them?" Celestia said, covering her face with her hands to hide the blush on her face while everyone else just stared wide-eyed. "No one needed to know that."

I shrug and point at Rarity. “Hey, she asked, also please tell me you grew out of that phase.” I groan and rub my face. “I was damn lucky your dad didn’t kill me.”

Celestia crossed her arms. "Hey, he wasn't that bad, and yes I grew out of that phase." Celestia said.

I nod and smile. “Good, so how have things been between you and Luna? I know you two used to argue about just about everything.” I ask as I turn around and check on the satellite.

"Well, everything is good. Well, mostly." Celestia said, a sad look on her face.

I frown and am about to say something when my computer beeps. I turn to face it and type on the keyboard. I read the information on the screen before I growl and slam my fist on the desk. “Damn it!”

"What is it?" Twilight asked me.

"Yeah, what's got you all ticked?" Rainbow asked me next.

“I woke up later than I expected.” I said then type on the keyboard before the screen shows a massive planet made of green slime with other planets sticking out of it. “Planet fuse is closer than I expected and that means there is less time to build an army to fight that.” I point at the screen.

"Planet Fuse? What the heck is that?!" Twilight asked in shock at seeing the image.

I sigh and lean on the desk. “I don’t know exactly what it is, but I do know that is going to consume this world if I can’t stop it.” I told her.

I heard everyone gasp. "Consume the planet?!" Fluttershy said. "I-is there any way to stop it?"

I sigh and shake my head. “I don’t know. It was the primary villain in the game, but the game got shut down before anyone could ever truly beat planet fuse and save the world.” I told them before rubbing my head. “I have the intelligence of Dexter the boy genius, if anyone can figure out how to stop it, it would be him and now me.”

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Not just you Dexter, we will do whatever it is we can to help defeat Planet Fuse." Celestia said, smiling at me.

I smile and nod looking at her. “Thank you, Celestia I know you and Luna will always have my back.” I look at the six other ponies. “If you six want to help I have a way you can help.” I say with a smirk.

“Really? How?” Rainbow asked me in confusion. “We can already use the Elements of Harmony, what else can we do?”

I smirk and point at Celly and Lulu. “You let me scan you girls to make Nanos of you.” I said and finish by pointing at the machine that actually scans them. ‘So Celestia and Luna lost their connection to the elements. Too bad, they did great things with them, hopefully, these six are just as in tune with them.’

“Um, what are Nanos?” Rarity asked me.

I wave a hand at Celly. “This is a nano, to put it simply it is a miniature copy of you, your physical abilities, memories, and personality and it gives three abilities or boosts to whoever they are equipped to. So far I've only been able to create these two and one unstable.” I tell her and walk over to open the machine before stepping inside. “It is painless, watch.”

I say as the machine closes and begins to scan me. Thanks to already doing this twice I know that as it scans me, a Chibi version of me starts to appear on the computer screen along with information about what it can do. Once the machine is done I step out of it and hold my hands up. “Ta-da!” When I check the computer I am shocked two see two nano data files. One for me but also one for the original Dexter.

“Amazing.” Twilight said.

“Yes it is, unfortunately until I can drain the fuse matter out of all the changelings, I only have enough fuse matter to create one more unstable nano and that means I can only have two more Nanos as I already have an unfinished one in storage.” I tell them as I press a button and lots of tubes rise up but all but one is empty. The one that has something inside of it has a green slimy nano with no face.

“That’s the unstable one? Who was it scanned from?” Applejack asked me, looking at the nano.

I shake my head. “No one.” I said and walked over to the computer. “I can make blank Nanos without data from someone but that is the result and honestly they're kinda useless they can't speak. They didn't give you any boosts and they just float around you.” I say before adding. “But I can take an unstable nano and add the data from a scan and create a new nano.”

“Really? And you need this Fuse Matter to make more Nanos right?” Twilight asked me.

I nod and show them the full jar of fuse matter. “Yeah In fact I need about ten of these to make one nano.” I said then look at the computer. “Computress could you please keep an eye on them and help any of them who wish to be scanned? I am gonna step out and see if the queen has woken up.”

“Yes Dexter, Any who wish to be scanned please form a line by the scanner.” A feminine but robotic voice comes out of the computer’s speakers.

"Ten? That shouldn't be so hard. We saw you get it from Chrysalis, so we know where you can get some more." Rainbow said.

I nod and say. “That is right Rainbow, but I need the queen to be awake to order her people to stand still for me.” Then I left the lab.

Celestia followed me. “Think you can use some help? She might be trouble when you ask her to keep her subjects from running off.” She said.

I nod and roll my neck. “Yeah, good point. But I believe she will be more compliant as without the fuse matter inside of her she shouldn't be evil anymore.” I tell Celestia just as we walk through the gateway back into the castle and I see a tall blue alicorn, her mane and tail resembled the night sky, she wore a long navy blue open-legged dress with shoulderless sleeves and her cutie mark of a crescent moon on the waist of the dress. “Luna?” I asked, shocked.

“Dexter?” Luna asked, then smiled and hugged me, “It’s so good to see you again!”

I chuckle and hug her back. “Little Luna! What happened? You used to be shorter than me now both you and your sister outgrew me!” I playfully complain.

“Well, that’s what happens after a long time, Dexter.” Luna said. “But cheer up, you’ll get bigger someday." She said with a smirk.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. “Yeah yeah, just remember I still have dirt on both of you girls.” I grin and wink. “Now has the queen woken up yet?” I ask trying to look around her.

“Yes, in fact, she tried to run away before noticing her new look.” Luna said, pointing at the swearing Chrysalis. “And I think she just said every single swear word imaginable too, so she’s pretty upset.”

I sigh and rub my face. “That complicates things.” I walk around Luna and wave at the now-named Chrysalis. “Hello, your highness I would like to ask you to tell all of your changelings to surrender and come here to be cured.” I tell her.

She immediately turns to me with a death glare. “You! You did this to me!” she shouted, trying to grab me but Celestia held her back with her magic, “Changelings are the most feared creatures Equestria has ever known! Not the most adorable! Change me back now!”

I cross my arms. “So you would rather be a slave?” I ask her.

“What are you talking about?! The Changelings are slaves to no one!” Chrysalis replied, still trying to grab me, no doubt to hurt me.

I frown and pull out the fuse matter. “This was and is inside all the changelings right now. It is called fuse matter and it comes from planet fuse, a massive ball of slime traveling through space that absorbs planets. It sends small asteroids to planets in its path to take over before it arrives. Your kind was infected by the fuse matter and have been under its control subconsciously all this time.” I tell her and drop the jar at her hooves. “So if you want to be a slave to a massive ball of slime go ahead and drink up.”

Chrysalis stared wide-eyed at the jar before growling, “Get it away from me.” She said. “No one controls the Changelings, not even bucking slime!”

I nod and bend over and pick up the jar. “Good choice now, please order your changelings here to be cured.” I told her then I add. “I also promised a few changelings named Curly, Larry, and Moe, that I would try to find an artificial food source for your people.”

“I remember those three, by far the biggest troublemakers ever, of course, they don’t intentionally cause trouble but still.” Chrysalis said.

I chuckle and smirk. “Well here is an idea to hold you over until I can find an artificial food source for you, have those three become a comedy trio, have them tour around just arguing with themselves. Trust me they'll be a big hit. There was a group similar to them where I'm from and everybody loved them.” I told her, then became serious again. “So will you help save your race?”

“That’s what I was trying to do, conquer Equestria and get all the love from it to feed my subjects.” Chrysalis replied.

I sigh and shake my head. “That may work in the short run but what happens when eventually the ponies can’t make any more love? Let me guess you move on to the next species and so on and so on until you are the last species left alive on the planet and then you have to watch your subjects starve to death.” I tell her.

Chrysalis looked down. “It was a good idea at the time, plus it could have been that slime making me think it was a good idea.” She said.


I nod and kneel down in front of her. “That is a possibility. Now tell you what, if you help us cure your people and you make a peace treaty with Equestria, then I will make sure that I find some way for you and your people to live in harmony with everyone else.” I promise her.

She looks at me, a faint smile on her face. “As long as my subjects thrive, then I’ll accept any help.” She then blinks. “Wow, never imagined myself saying that.”

I chuckle and hold out a hand and nod to Celestia and Luna. “Like you suggested it was most likely the slime or fuse as I call it, influencing you making you extremely aggressive towards anyone not under your rule.” I tell her.

“Yeah, I think I understand that.” Chrysalis said, just as a loud buzzing was heard. “Ah good, my subjects are coming.”

I help her stand up and smile. “Good, you were unconscious for it but the process to remove the fuse is painless from what I can tell. I'll let Luna and Celestia handle this. I have one more experiment to do before the end of the day.” I say before giving Luna my suction gun. “Point and suck.” I tell her.

Luna nodded her head, just as a bunch of Changelings entered the room through the door and holes in the walls, “I think I might be here a while.” Luna said.

“Yep, that's why I left it to you little Luna!” I yelled as I ran back into my lab laughing like a madman.

“I’ll get you for this Dexter!” Luna shouted at me.

I laugh as I make it back to the large computer. “Oh man, I still got it.” I say to myself. I then walk over to the computer and say. “Computress I think it is time we turn off the shield."

“Are you sure Dexter?” She asked me, at my nod she beeps a few times before the screen shows a shield dropping around the world. “Dimensional shield down.”

I take a breath and close my eyes. “Let's home another one of those items finds me so-” I am cut off as tons of items fall on top of me almost burying me. “Ow..”

“Hey, you should have expected this.” Lulu said.

“Are we sure this isn’t the work of karma?” Celly said.

I lift an arm out of the pile of items. “Quiet you two, karma isn’t re-” I get hit on the head with one more item. “-al….ow”

“Dexter, that’s like saying magic isn’t real.” Celly said in a matter-of-fact tone. “Karma is definitely real.”

I grumble and dig my way out of them. “Ok ok! Just don’t bring it up.” I look at them all, I see a pink knife, a wooden game controller, a gold Autobot logo, a glass ball with a shining light inside it, an old pocket watch, and many others. “Geez back when I found that rubber pig I never would have imagined so many people were in the same situation as I am.”

One particular Token caught my eye as I grabbed it, it looked like a large grenade with a black and orange bandana around it. I then hear the message. "Summon me if you need something dead, I don't do pep talks 'cause I'm not a fucking therapist. pull the pin and throw my Token to summon me." The message said, making me a bit confused.

“Huh, sounds interesting...I think I will summon him.” I pull the pin and throw the grenade over to an open spot in my lab. I also tap my glasses to record everything that happens.

The grenade Token bounced off the floor a couple of times before exploding, when the smoke almost cleared, an android that resembled Celestia was seen. "Unknown being sighted. Preparing to capture." The android said in a voice similar to Celestia's, raising its arms which changed into cannons, but before I could do anything, something grabbed the android's head before it exploded. Shocking me, Celly, and Lulu as the headless android fell to the ground.

I reach into my coat and pull out my wrench staff. I spin it a bit while watching the smoke. “I take it whoever you are, you were in some trouble when I uh...summoned you. My first question is are you friend or foe?” I call out to the figure that I am beginning to see through the smoke.

“Well, that depends really.” The figure said, just as the smoke revealed them. They were clearly a teen boy with blonde hair and red eyes, he was wearing a black, sleeveless tank top, with an orange "X" across the middle, and had a metallic neck brace worn with rectangular ends that have three holes on each side. His sleeves reach from within his large grenade-like gauntlets to his biceps. His belt, which also carries grenades, holds up his baggy pants with knee guards, below which he sports black, knee-high combat boots with orange soles and eyelets. His mask is jagged and black, and as it goes around his eyes, a large, orange-rimmed flare shape protrudes from each side. He also had a maniac grin on his face as he held the charred remains of the android's head. “It depends on how much I’m gonna be paid to be either good or bad.” He said, crushing the android's head and throwing it behind him.

I frown slightly. “Well, that would be a bit problematic as I have no money. You are also the first human I've seen in roughly a thousand-odd years.” I tell him as I stop spinning my staff.

“Well ain’t that a damn shame.” The guy said, taking a few steps forward, the grin still on his face as he walked out of the smoke, which revealed the multitude of weapons, specifically explosions, he had on him. “And here I was thinking I wouldn’t have to beat up another Displaced. Oh well.” Small explosions appeared in his hands.

I tilt my head. “What is a displaced? And you don't have to fight me. In case you can't tell I am a scientist, so long as you give me your word that you won't use any of my inventions for evil, I'd be willing to upgrade some of your gear, hell I would even be willing to give you a nano.” I tell him waving my staff around and showing him the lab all around him.

He glanced around before looking back at me. “Hmmm, let me think about that.” He said, then grabbed the grenade launcher on his back and aimed it at me. “No. Now shut up ya damn nerd.” He pulled the trigger, sending a grenade at me which exploded when it got close to me. I expected to be blasted back, but I didn’t expect the terrible smell. Which only meant the grenade was actually a-

“Oh, sweet Faust! That stinks!” Celly shouted, she and Lulu covering their noses from the smell.

“The horror! The horror!” Lulu shouted, falling to the ground.

I cough and frown at the teen. “Fuck that smells man! please tell me this was a prank and you aren’t actually going to start destroying stuff.” I say as I cover my nose. “COMPUTRESS DECONTAMINATION PROTOCOL!” I yell.

A few robots come in and start cleaning everything, removing the terrible smell while the teen was dying of laughter. “H-holy-ahahahahahaha!- shit! That was f-fucking hilarious!” He said, still laughing.

I frown and cross my arms. “Oh ha ha ha, so funny.” I grumble. “Did you get that out of your system?”

The teen laughed for a few more seconds before calming down, “Y-yeah. I d-did.” He said. “And to answer your question on if my act was a prank. It kinda wasn’t. I was trying to see what kind of Displaced you are, if you were good then I mess with ya, evil well.” He looked at the android. “I’m sure robo-Celestia can answer that.”

“I see, Hmmm mind if I keep that?” I ask pointing at the robot that came with him.

“I don’t give a fuck. Do whatever you want with it, take it apart, turn it into scrap, I don’t care.” He replied, crossing his arms. “Names Bakugou by the way, mercenary for hire.”

I nod and point at the robot and my robots pick it up and take it away. “Alright, now that the pranks and destroyed robots are out of the way, mind telling me what a displaced is and how you came out of a grenade?”

He blinked in confusion before groaning. “Aw fuck me, I gotta explain that? Shiiiiit.” He groaned. “Alright, look, Displaced are a bunch of people who were taken from their world and sent to a random ass version of Equestria, while getting powers, new bodies, or both. That’s what a Displaced is. As for the grenade, that’s something called a Token, Displaced use em to meet other Displaced. It’s basically a portal.”

I rub my chin and think this all over. “Very interesting. Would you mind showing me how to make one of these tokens? And that offer of giving you a nano and upgrading your equipment still stands by the way.” I say to him before looking over, seeing the six ponies from before standing away from the area watching.

He groans again. “Look, just grab something that describes you or your character that you are dressed up as and say whatever the fuck you want other Displaced to hear.” Bakugo said, then turned to the six ponies. “And stop staring! What? Never seen someone having a conversation?!”

They flinch back before leaving my lab. “Take it easy, they are just seeing humans for the first time.” I tell him then I think about what I want my message to be as I take my glasses off. “Hmmm.”

“And I give a fuck why?” Bakugo asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrug and then look at my glasses. “I am Dexter the teenage genius and the spirit of knowledge and invention. If you need a scientist or a friend and you're willing to let me scan you to make a nano, then simply put on these glasses and say call Dexter.” I say and my glasses glow slightly.

“Good, now just toss them. A portal will appear and send it to a multitude of DisplacedDisplaced. Careful though, there are pretty nasty Displaced out there.” Bakugo said.

I nod before throwing the glasses up into the air and just like he said a portal opens and sucks them in. I wait a few minutes and just before I am about to ask for another pair they fall out of another portal into my hand. “Fascinating.” I say as I slide my glasses back on. “So now how about that nano scan?”

“The fuck is a Nano? You keep saying that yet I don’t know what the fuck it is.” Bakugo said.

I chuckle. “Right, sorry.” I point at Celly and Lulu. “These are Nanos. Think of them as small clones that can give their partners power boosts.” I told him.

“Fucking took you long enough to explain.” Bakugo said in annoyance. “Eh, sure, I’ll let you scan me for a nano.”

“Cool, my name is Dexter by the way.” I tell him and show him to the scanner. “Computress, while our new friend is being scanned, work on some upgrades for his suit.” I tell her and the computer lights up as an image of Bakugo appears and parts of his suit come off and are being analyzed for improvements.

“So I just step into this thing right?” Bakugo asked me.

“Yep, and once it is done, I can make you a nano if you want. I have Celly, Lulu, each of those girls you saw earlier, and myself.” I tell him.

“Meh, alright.” He said then stepped into the machine. “It better not fucking hurt.”

I chuckle as the scan begins. “Nah, it doesn't hurt. So while you are being scanned, mind telling me who you were uh displaced as?”

“Really? You didn’t watch My Hero Academia?” Bakugo asked me, “Doesn’t matter, I’m Displaced as Bakugo Katsuki, a kid whose power is to blow shit up.”

I rub my chin but shrug. “Never heard of it. I guess I was displaced as Dexter from the cartoon network online game, Fusionfall. Unfortunately, it shut down last year and I never got to finish it.” I said, sighing.

“Really? What was Fusionfall about?” Bakugo asked me. “Cause frankly, it sounds pretty fun to play.”

“Basically it comes down to all of the characters from Cartoon Network working together with the players in order to stop monsters called fuse and a giant slime planet from consuming the Cartoon Network planet.” I tell him.

“Wait what? All Cartoon Network characters?! That’s fucking awesome!” Bakugo shouted. “But why was it shut down? A game like that must have been pretty popular.”

I nod and smile. “Oh, it was extremely popular. However, it wasn't profitable, as it was one of those free-to-play games for a long time. But creating new content for it and keeping the servers up, was causing Cartoon Network too much money, so eventually, they just shut it down. Though I did hear rumors that a bunch of fans were going to re-launch the game and add new content to it but unfortunately I was sent to Equestria before I could see it come back online.”

“Well, that sucks to hear man.” Bakugo said. “Hope you get a chance someday to play it.”

I sigh and nod. “I may, but I would probably have to program it myself.” I tell him as I walk over to the computer and smirk. “Seems your upgraded suit is already being made.”

“Good, my suit needed a few upgrades.” Bakugo said. “What kind of upgrades though?”

“Well from what I am seeing, the suit is reinforced to be more durable with some shock absorption, kinda like Black Panther's suit. It also has larger storage tanks for your sweat.” I point at each thing. “And lastly some magnetic boots to help you stick to metal surfaces to either walk on walls or ceilings or just stay in place when unleashing large explosions.”

Bakugo grinned at that. “Good, those upgrades just make me even more badass than before!” He said.

I chuckle and look over at the computer seeing the data for the nano is collected. “Alright, now did you want a nano, and if so which one?”

“Eh, no idea." Bakugo said with a shrug of his shoulders.

I tilt my head and look over as Luna comes in with a full jar of fuse. “Dexter there are still many changelings, but this is full.” She said. I nod and give her a suitcase filled with empty jars.

“Here you go, and meet Bakugo.” I said waving a hand at him.

“Sup.” Bakugo said.

She smiles and waves. “Hello Bakugo, are you a new friend of Dexter's?”

“Eh, more like someone he knows.” Bakugo replied. “It'll take a lot in order for me to call someone a friend.”

I chuckle and walk over. “I believe Bakugo is a ‘become friends in battle’ type of person. Too bad he missed out on all the fighting.” I say with a laugh.

Bakugo looked at me wide-eyed, “What?! There was a fight and I missed it!? Damn it!” He said angrily.

I look over at him. “Yeah, I just woke up from my stone nap, and found all of Canterlot under invasion by changelings.” I told him, then I add. “But I've beat up the queen and now we are curing them. Speaking of which, Luna I believe you have a job to do.” She gasps and nods before leaving my lab with the suitcase.

“Well shit, I've heard of the Changelings before, but not once did I get a chance to fight them." Bakugo said, clearly annoyed. "So, you didn't summon me here to fight. Were you curious or something?"

“Basically yeah, I haven't summoned anyone before and only recently lowered the dimensional shield. When I did all of these tokens fell on top of me. Yours just happened to be the last one to land on me so I summoned you.” I told him, gesturing to the pile of tokens.

"I see. And you said you had a dimensional shield? Worried that some evil Displaced or something might pop up?" Bakugo asked me.

“Something like that. The first token I found before I was turned to stone was of an erkin, invader Zim I didn't know if I could trust my dimension's safety, as he could invade my world if I wasn't careful. So I created the dimensional shield to keep my world safe while I was trapped in stone.” I told him and pointed over to a hazardous material containment shelf with a rubber pig inside of it.

"Yeah, that's a good reason to put up a shield." Bakugo said, nodding his head. "But still, not all Displaced who look like iconic villains are evil. Some are actually good or neutrals."

I nod and rub my chin. “I see, do you know any Ben 10 displaced?” I ask him as we start walking out of my lab.

"Eh, not really, you're the first Displaced I've met." Bakugo said. "Why?"

“Damn, I was hoping to get alien nano scans.” I said and looked over to see a large number of cured changelings and three of them were arguing and hitting each other.

"Why do those three remind me of the Three Stooges?" Bakugo asked, watching as the three Changelings argued.

“I actually think those three are this world's version of them, they even have the same names.” I said with a laugh. “Well, If you can’t think of a nano you want, I think I will send you home...uh how do I do that?”

“Just say the contract is complete. It’s that simple.” Bakugo said.

I nod and over my hand. “Well, good luck in your adventures Bakugo, our contract is complete.”

A portal opened next to him. “See ya later, next time you summon me, it better be for a fight.” Bakugo said, walking into the portal.

I chuckle and watch him go then turn to Luna. “I think things are about to get very interesting.” I say.

Author's Note:

The tokens are Dexter’s(from Fusionfall) glasses. The message is “I am Dexter the teenage genius and the spirit of knowledge and invention. If you need a scientist or a friend and you're willing to let me scan you to make a nano, then simply put on these glasses and say call Dexter.”

Bakugo is from Rage Rage and Explosions