• ...
18
 12
 985

Aku Saves Equestria?

An older man walked through the hallway of a conversation center, he is wearing blue jeans, a red and gray backpack, a black shirt with a picture of the villain Aku standing over a burning village, and a VIP pass around his neck. He looked at all the cosplayers and a few stalls he smiled as he has saved up for years to go to this convention.

He saw a young girl sniffling over a dropped piece of candy, he walked up to her and smiled giving her a five-dollar bill then walked away. He then got stopped by a Deadpool cosplayer who pulls out a sword and pretends to attack him. He just sighed and grabbed the guy's face mask and moved him. “Not gonna play games with you Fakepool.”

The Deadpool cosplay shrugged and walked off. The man smiled when he saw a cool stall full of stuff and walked up to it then looked it over with a grin. “I’ll buy that model of Aku, and that Aku phone case please.”

The woman on the other side nodded and got the items before putting them in a bag. “That would be $50 please.” The man nodded and took out his wallet then paid before taking the bag and walking off with a smile. He walked down a hallway into the main room of the convention hall, but then he heard some yelling and started walking to see what was going on.

Once he got closer to the yelling, he saw a group of people surrounding a woman that was backed up against a wall and a man with a gun. The older man’s eyes widened and he moved through the crowd till he got through. He slowly approached the man with a gun. “I said I want my brother back, you bitch! I saw him with you last year but he disappeared after that and has been missing for a year! Where is he!?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about sir!” The woman said, sounding terrified. Then she looks over the man’s shoulder and her eyes widen.

The man turned and saw the older man before he aimed the gun at the older man. “Stay back! She knows where my brother is and I am going to get some answers!”

The man held his hands up. “Listen, man, I don’t know the whole story, but if you calm down and put the gun away, we can calmly talk this out. Listen I’m a cop, if you explain what is happening maybe I can help you out.” As he tried to talk the man down he slowly got closer.

“She has something to do with his disappearance! I know it and I’m going to-“ The cop cut him off by reaching for the gun and they fought over the gun, making sure the gun is pointed down before there is a bang. The man dropped the gun in shock and backed up then was tackled by some other con-goers.

The cop held his stomach as he fell back onto the ground coughing up blood. The woman looked on as this all happened within a few seconds then she rushed over and put her hand on his stomach. “No no no I didn’t want this to happen.”

The cop coughed and put on a smile. “It is fine ma’am it’s my job to keep people safe.”

She shook her head. “No this wasn’t supposed to happen, I...I can help you but it would have to be your choice.”

He looked up at the woman wondering what she is talking about when she starts to glow. He also noticed the world around them slow down and turn gray. “Wh-what are you doing?”

“I’m buying you time to hear out my deal.” She told him and when he looked back at her he saw she is some kind of horse-woman with a large horn and wings.

“Wh-what are you?” He asked before going into a coughing fit.

“My name isn’t important and you don’t have long, so I’ll be quick, the deal is I can save you but you’ll have to save my world from a great evil that is coming in two years.” She started to explain to him and he saw her hands and horn glowing.

“Are you some kind of alien or something?” He asked weakly.

“No question yet, just listen. I can give you a new body but it won’t be human, I’m sorry. I can also give you five favors to help you. This is the threat that you will have to stop.” She put a finger on his forehead and he saw visions of a beautiful lush land full of life, then he saw a tall goat-man with blue fur and he is standing at the top of a tower of some kind.

His curling horns started glowing blood red then six green gems float over his head before they started spinning around him faster and faster till they are nothing but a green blur, then a green energy field expands from them and everything it touches dies then rotted with a green glow to it, plants, animals, and the people all become what looks like undead monsters.

She lifted her hand from his head ending the vision. “Now you see what will happen, you said it is your job to help people. Will you help my people even if it means you’ll never see this world again?”

The man panted as his breathing got harder. “Th...that was horrible b..but how can I help?” He looked at her.

She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. “I can give you a new body, any body you can think of, and I’ll give you five gifts if they are within my power, I can pull things from other worlds for you and bend reality, but this is the maximum I can do without facing backlash from the celestial court.”

He closed his eyes and tried to think before he look around seeing a stall with glass walls around it. He saw a sword from Samurai Jack, then he turned to the woman. “I...can I have Aku’s body and powers?”

She nodded and her horn started glowing brighter. “I can, but you are running out of time, what are the five items you need?”

He tries to stay conscious and then focus his thoughts. “The first I want is...a sword..like Samurai Jack’s but ...one that won’t hurt me, and when I want it to, it will open a portal to a pocket reality that grows when needed.”

He closed his eyes and tried to think fast. “S-second I want...a robot...loyal to me...and programmed with the blueprints of every kind of robot and machine you can think of.” He coughed up more blood and looked around. “Third I want...”

He saw a stand full of Star Trek merchandise, then he looked back to her with an idea. “An industrial-strength replicator, programmed with every kind of material. And fourth I need basic knowledge of how to use my powers...and lastly I want something that can be used to show others that vision you showed me.” He told her as his breathing gets weaker.

She nodded and looked around, the sword he had seen before came flying through the glass over to her. “Very well, please protect my world, I will try to watch over you but sadly I can’t interfere too much, good luck my black knight.” She then stabs the sword into him and he coughed up a ton of blood. He looked down and saw black goo coming from the stab wound and it slowly covers him.

He weakly reached down and pulled off his badge from his hip and drop it. “M..my brother deserves to know I’m gone g...give him my badge please.” That is all he could say before he was covered completely in a cocoon of darkness.

POV Shining Armor, Crystal Empire.

I smile as I look out at the empire. It's been only a few weeks after Twilight and her friends help save the empire from the former king, and the crystal ponies have already started to adapt to the new world they have been thrust into.

I look up at Luna's sky only to see a shooting star coming this way, my eyes widen as I sound the alarm and have my guards get everypony out of the way, I then put up my strongest shield around the castle.

I watch a shooting star hit my shield but I was shocked and cried out in pain as it slams right through my shield I then feel it crash right in front of the crystal heart I get up and run down to check if the heart is damaged seeing the asteroid sitting in the crater then it cracks and I step back as a black ooze starts coming out of it thinking its a threat I put another shield up around the area to keep everypony safe.

The black ooze starts moving and covers the asteroid then it grows more into a strange bipedal creature.

"Ah!" He by the sound of his voice says while stretching. "That was one hell of a ride."

I step forward and glare at the strange being. "Who are you and what do you want?"

He turns to face me and smiles and puts his hands behind his back. "Ah hello, sir, my name is Aku and I am a traveler from a faraway place."

He looks around at my shield and taps it with a surprisingly sharp finger.

'Aku? Isn't that Japonese for evil?' I think to myself, then I am surprised again that he simply walks through my shield like it is water.

AKU’s POV

"Huh interesting I seem to be immune to this form of energy, well I have business I need to do. good day sir." I said to the strange being then start to walk out of the crater.

"Hey, you can't just leave!" The creature ran up to me but when He grabbed me, I frown at him. “You destroyed public property that is illegal!”

I sigh I look away trying to decide what to do. “Fine, I will go with you however I had no control over that.” I said pointing at the crater in the ground.

He raised an eyebrow. “Yet you walked out of it. Who are you and why did you come here.” He asked me his horn lighting up.

I scratch my chin and think for a moment then say. “My name is Aku, and I was sent on a mission not necessarily to this place exactly.” I look down and sigh, seeing I haven’t helped. “Look I am...was a cop myself, so I get you have to do this so go ahead.”

He raised his eyebrow. “I’m prince Shining Armor, husband to princess Cadence, ever heard of us?”

“Nope, not at all.” I said while holding my arms together.

Shining Armor raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What? We helped save Canterlot from an invasion, and are the current rulers of the Crystal Empire. How can you not have heard of us?” He asked.

“Well, I am not from this world.” I said with a flat look. “Am I arrested or not?”

“You are.” He replied, grumbling a bit, then he put some kind of cuffs on me and then took me to another building with lots of these ponies in armor. Soon we are at a small jail and he opens the door. I shrug and walk into it and turn around as he closes the door.

“As I am not from the area, would you mind telling me how long I will be here?” I asked him.

“You will be here for the night, the damage doesn't seem to be on purpose but we still have to punish you.” He said then sighs as he walks away. “And today was starting so well.”

I watch him leave then once he is gone I reach into myself and feel for the sword. Once I found it I pulled it out. “As bad as it would make me look, I should get started.” I cut the air making a portal and walked through, on the other side is the inside of a huge building. I look around and see a humanoid robot that looks like its head has an exposed brain.

“Hello.” The robot said, waving at me.

“Hello, What is your name?” I ask it as I walk up to it and see the industrial-strength replicator a few feet behind it.

“I am unit ST3V-3201.” The robot said.

“I see, well do you mind if I call you Steve?” I ask, rubbing my neck. “Or number one.”

“I think I will go with Steve.” Steve said, causing me to nod my head.

“Ok, well I don't have much time, so I'll make this simple to start with. The first thing I want you to do is to build enough tools that you would need for just about any purpose, then I want you to make yourself enough assistants that are just as smart and loyal as you are. Once you finish the first one have them work on a communicator that works between the physical world and this place, then after you have a good number of assistants I want you to start working on some beetle bots.” I said starting to walk back and forth as I did.

“Yes sir.” Steve said. “May I ask what is the purpose of the beetle bots?”

I reach into myself and pull out an orb and look at it. “Watch this, we need to stop this but just in case we fail I want you to run some calculations and find a way to reverse this just in case.” I give the orb to it and watch as it holds the orb to its head and after a few seconds Steve nods and gives it back.

“Very well, I will begin with the construction of needed tools.” Steve said.

I nod and hold up my sword. “Good, I will be back in a day or so.” Then I open the portal and leave back into the cell.

I arrived back at my cell, the portal closing just as I put the sword back in myself, then I saw a guard staring at me, no doubt having watched me come out of the portal. I smile and wave at him and he yells before running off. “Oh great, now I'm gonna have to explain this.”

I wait around for a bit before the guard comes back with Shining armor and a pink pony with a horn and wings that is wearing a fancy dress with a blue crystalline crown. “Hello mister Armor, how can I help you?”

“A guard said he saw you come out of a portal while putting a sword inside yourself. Care to explain?” He asked me.

I nod and reach into myself pulling my sword back out. “Yes, I have a sword, and I did come out of a portal, but it is a pocket reality inside the portal. It is where I keep my stuff.” I shrug and add. “Plus as far as I know, I always come out where I enter.”

Shining Armor let out a sigh as he rubbed his head. “Look the whole point of being arrested is that you stay in the cell, not enter portals and leave whenever you want.” He said annoyed.

I huff and cross my arms. “I know that but I needed to get something done as soon as possible, it is done and I am all yours till tomorrow.”

“Fine, but don’t do it again.” Shining Armor said.

“Aw, come on Shining, I’m sure whatever he needed to do just couldn’t wait.” The pink pony said. “I am princess cadance.”

I nod and fold my right arm across my chest and bow a bit. “I am Aku, and I was getting something to show the leaders of the world.” I said as I held my hand up and the vision orb came up out of my hand.

“What is that?” Cadence asked me, looking at the vision orb.

“This is a vision orb thing, I got it from a powerful being who wanted me to stop what it shows. I plan to meet the world leaders and show them this so I can unite them.” I told her and then I started sinking it back into myself.

“But why? What does it show?” Shining Armor asked me.

I think for a moment and close my eyes before saying one word. “Death.”

The two went wide-eyed after I said that. “D-death?! It’s that bad?!” Cadence asked.

I sigh and nod. “Yes, it is very bad, which is why I need to meet the world leaders. If I can't get them to work together then I will have to do things myself.”

“And what does that mean?” Shining Armor asked me.

I look at him. “I will do what I have to in order to save this world.” I then shapeshift a bit till I have the form like them but without the horn or wings.

The two looked at each other before looking at me. “I’m sorry, but me and my husband need to talk about this first.” Cadence said. “Just until we can come to an agreement on if we should believe you.”

I raise an eyebrow. “Why would you need to believe me? It isn't like you are world leaders, maybe your parents.”

“What, you mean like a king and queen? The Crystal Empire hasn’t had either one of those in a long time, nor has Equestria. There are exactly four princesses, I am one of them, the others are Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, and the main rulers of Equestria, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna.” Cadence explained.

I raise an eyebrow. “Odd system, from where I am from we got rid of royals and most of the world elect their leaders or they are dictators.”

“That’s...interesting.” Shining Armor said. "Anyway, as my wife said, we’ll have to talk about this before anything else happens, so don’t leave the cell.”

I sit down. “I only promise to stay till tomorrow then I start my travels.” I look around and then back to them. “Could I get a few history books?”

“Of course.” Cadence said, “I’ll have somepony bring them to you. Have a good day Aku, I promise we won’t take long.”

I nod and look at my hand as they leave and I practice my shape-shifting, changing it to different things. ‘Hopefully I can get a few allies in this fight right away.’


Crystal Throne Room. Third POV

“What do you think, honey?” Cadence asked her husband, as she sat down on her throne.

“Honestly, I don’t know if we can trust him, he just suddenly appears out of nowhere with a warning of death? I don’t know if we should believe him.” Shining Armor said.

“He is being compliant so far, but I am worried about that warning of his.”Cadence said as she looked down. “Maybe we should send a message to Celestia and Luna.”

“I don’t know Cadence, something about this seems suspicious.” Shining Armor replied, crossing his arms.

“Have you found anything in the crater near the crystal heart where he arrived?” Cadence asked.

“Only some black goo, but it’s not doing anything, just sitting there. But what worries me is how much it reminds me of Sombra.” Shining Armor said.

“What do you mean?” Cadance asked while leaning forward in her seat.

“Well, even though it isn't doing anything, it gives me a cold feeling and another thing is his name. He said his name is Aku, and in japonese it means evil.” Shining said.

“Shining, just because his name means evil, doesn’t mean he could be.” Cadence said.

Shining sighs and crosses his arms. “Still, something about him rubs me the wrong way.”

“Shining, don’t be like that.” Cadence replied, hugging him.

Shining hugs her back and then says. “Let's message Celestia and Luna, and see what they have to say about it.”

Cadence nodded her head, summoning a parchment and pen before writing a letter to her aunts, with a burst of magic, she sent it to Canterlot. “There, all we have to do now is wait.” Cadence said.

Shining nods and sighs. “What should we do in the meantime?”

Cadence smiles seductively at her husband. “I have a few ideas.” Then she giggles and gets up and leaves the throne room. “Come and get me Shiny.”


The next morning Aku’s POV

I look up from the book I have been reading to see Shining, Cadence, and two more ponies, Alicorns according to the books I've been reading. “Hello, who are you two?”

“I am Princess Celestia, and this is my sister, Princess Luna.” Celestia said, introducing herself and her sister.

“Ah, I see, so you four are the leaders of a country or two, good I need to show you something.” I stand up and hold my hand up as the vision orb comes out of my hand. “I need you all to see this.”

“And what is it that you are going to show us?” Luna asked me, suspicion in her eyes.

“The future, one I seek to stop. What happens in this orb happens in about two years and I need to stop it.” I hold it out, stretching my fingers to get the orb closer to them.

They hesitantly looked and were horrified by what it had shown. “S-s-so much d-de-death.” Luna said.

I nod before taking the orb back and putting my arms behind my back. “So do I have your support or do I need to stop this by myself?”

The four looked amongst themselves before Celestia’s horn glowed, then they started to speak, but no sound came out of their mouths, but they were still moving. 'She must have put up a silencing spell or something.'

I raise an eyebrow and frown. “Well, that is just rude.” I shake my head and pick up the book I was reading and continue reading till they call for me.

A few minutes later I heard someone clear their throat, looking up from my book, I see them looking at me. “We have come to a decision.” Celestia said.

I close the book and smile. “Ah good, so what will it be, help me or leave me alone?”

“We have decided to help you.” Luna said hesitantly.

“Excellent I will start by meeting each of the world leaders, so if you could provide me with a world map that would be excellent. I will also need a base of operation, somewhere high and isolated.” I said while setting the book down then I walked right through the bars of the cell.

They were startled when I did, Shining Armors jaw-dropping in shock. “Seriously?! First a portal now I find out you could have just walked right through the bars!” He said.

I shrug and say. “I did say that I used to be a cop and I respected the fact that you arrested me. I stayed there for the whole night and my time was up. I wasn't gonna wait for you to set me free.” I hold up a hand and shapeshift it into many forms. “I'm also a shapeshifter that technically doesn't have a single bone in my body, so I can become anything even so flat I can fit through a crack in a door.”

“That is interesting, to say the least.” Cadence said.

“Yep, now then shall we move on? As I said, I have only two years to stop it, and it will take a lot of hard work.” I told them and gestured my arm towards the exit.

“Of course, follow us and we’ll get you a world map, as for talking with the other leaders, that is going to be difficult.” Celestia said as we walked to the exit.

I shrug as I follow them. “I will be traveling to them myself, and meeting them on my terms.” I told them as we entered a large room with a huge table.

“Very well, but please note that not all of them will be as trusting, and as for your base of operations, I think I know a spot for said base.” Celestia said.

I nod and reach into my chest and pull out my sword. “While you get that map I need to check on something in my storage pocket reality.”

They nodded their heads allowing me to create a portal to my storage pocket reality. After I enter it I look to see multiple robots working. “Progress report number one.”

“The tools have been built and I have just finished on some Beetle Bots as you have instructed.” Steve said.

I nod and rub my chin. “Any progress on the communicator?”

“The communicator was finished two minutes ago.” Steve said, handing me a small device.

“Excellent with this I'll be able to give you orders without having to enter here too often.” I told him and put the device inside myself. “Next I want you to work on a few smaller robots for spying, we need as much information on this world as possible.”

“Yes sir.” Steve replied. “Anything else?”

I rub my chin and think it over. “That's all I can think of for now. Keep up the good work.” I wave him off as I open the portal back to the real world and wave at the Princesses. “I’m back.”

“Hello Aku, you just arrived in time, we have gotten a world map for you.” Cadence said, handing me a large map.

“Excellent now where am I right now and where is the closest country?” I ask looking at the map as I open it on the table.

“The land of Equestria is the closest country to the Crystal Empire.” Shining Armor said.

I nod and look over the map. “I see, but aren't Celestia and Luna the leaders of that country?”

“We are.” Celestia said, nodding her head.

“Then I can skip over that country.” I said as I looked over the map more and pointed. “What about this place?”

“That is the Griffon Kingdom.” Luna replied.

“Griffons huh? Well, I suppose that is where I’ll go next.” I nod to myself and then ask them. “You said you have an idea for a base for me?”

“Yes, I did.” Celestia said. “I can take you there now if you wish.”

I nod and fold the map up and put it inside myself. “Yes that would be best, the sooner I start the sooner I finish my job.”

She nodded her head and made a follow-me gesture with her hand, we walked until we were out of the tower and stopped in front of a carriage that was pulled by a few pegasi in armor. “We’ll have to get there by flight if that is alright with you.”

I shrug and get in and sit down. “While we are on the road, tell me what is with the glowing horns.”

They looked at me in confusion. “Ours glow when we use magic, it is common among unicorns and Alicorns.” Luna explained as we took off, her and Celestia waving to Shining Armor and Cadence.

“Magic? Huh didn't know that was something you could do.” I say as I lean back. “How about we take turns asking each other questions and get to know each other.”

“Very well. And seeing how you asked a question already, it is our turn.” Luna said, I nod and gesture for them to ask. “What are you exactly?”

I tap my chin as I think about that. “That is a difficult question to answer as not even I know the whole story all I know is that I am...” I blink and rub my head. “I am just a small piece of a larger being that was destroyed by gods.” I rub my head and think to myself. ‘Strange I can't remember my own identity besides the day I died, everything else I remember about Aku is from the Samurai jack tv show.'

“A small piece?” Celestia asked. “Explain.”

I nod and shapeshift into a flat square then make shadow fingers as a mouth forms and then I tell them. “An unknown amount of time long ago there was a being of darkness, it traveled the universe until one day three gods attacked the being. Over an intense battle, the darkness was destroyed except for a small piece, which fell to a small planet named earth.” I show them everything with shadow figures.

“That small piece crashed on the planet. It took a long time but eventually, I was able to pull myself together and become the being you see before you.” I then shift back to my pony form. “Does that answer your question?”

They both nodded their heads. “It does, thank you.” Celestia said. “Now what is your question for us?”

I rub my chin and think for a moment. “What are you called? And I mean the kind of pony you are, I have only seen one other before you two and Cadence that had a horn and wings.”

“We are Alicorns, ponies who have the traits of all three races of ponies, the flight of the pegasi, the magic of unicorns, and the strength and durability of Earth Ponies.” Luna answered.

“I see, I will keep that in mind.” I said to them.

“Now it is our turn, how did you come to know about this disaster?” Celestia asked me.

I sigh and tell her. “I was at a convention when some nut case was threatening some woman with a weapon, I stepped in and I got hurt badly. The woman somehow stopped time and showed me what could happen and asked me to save the world but said I had to be a villain to do it.” I rub my chin. “She was like you too, she turned into an alicorn.”

The two were surprised at this. “Another Alicorn?” Luna asked. “That cannot be as there are only four living Alicorns.”

I shrug and say. “I don't know what to tell you, she had a horn and wings.”

The two seemed to be in thought for a bit. “We’ll look into this later, for now, I believe we were answering each other's questions. What did you plan to do if we didn’t believe you and instead thought you were this threat?”

I shrug and smirk. “Work my way around you, sure not having your support would hurt at the beginning but I'm sure I can complete my task without your help.”

“I see.” Celestia said. “Well, it’s a good thing we believed you then, otherwise it could’ve been a bit hard for you to help us.”

I nod and then look out the window. “Speaking of which, what do you plan on doing to help me?”

“We will aid you in any way we can.” Luna replied.

“I see, well hopefully we can stop that future.” I said as I watched the land pass by below us.

“I agree, I do not look forward to seeing Equestria be reduced to a land filled with death.” Luna said. “Do you have any more questions for us?”

I think it over and ask. “What is the most advanced tech you have?”

“Not that very advanced, we mostly rely on magic to get by.” Celestia said.

“I see, well I may ask for a few ponies that want to work with advanced tech and maybe a few soldiers too.” I rub my chin thinking. “But that won't be for a bit.”

The two nodded their heads. “Very well.” Luna said, and we spent the next hour just talking, the princesses telling me everything I needed to know about the land while I answered any question they had about me or the threat, soon we stopped at a mountain that had a huge cave inside.

I look it over and hum. “So this is the place?”

“A dragon's old cave, you don’t have to worry about it returning though.” Celestia said as I looked it over. “Well? Will this be alright?”

I nod and smirk. “This will be fine, and even if the dragon returns I am near unkillable and capable of fighting back.” I told her as I made my hand into sharp claws for a second.

They were startled at first but calmed down. “I see, you do look like you can handle yourself in a fight.” Luna said.

I nod and smile. “Yes I can, now then I believe I should be alone for a while.” I walk deeper into the cave.

“We understand, if you need us, we’ll be in Canterlot, the city on the mountain.” Celestia said, and I heard the sound of the carriage taking off.

After they leave, I pull out the communicator and turn it on. “Number one, I need a few workers to make a base.” I then pull out the sword and open the portal.

“Yes sir.” I heard Steve reply, and a few Beetle Bots walked out of the portal.

I groan and sigh. “Steven, I asked for workers, not fighters, these can be used to protect the base but I need a few workers to build.”

“Sorry sir.” Steven said, and a few robots that looked like Steve exited the portal, each one carrying tools. “Is that better?”

“Yes, thank you steve.” I smile and look at the others. “Alright everyone, I need this cave to be fortified and secured as well as made into a home.”

The robots nodded and got to work while the Beetle Bots guarded the entrance, I walked deeper into the cave leaving the portal open, and found a golden robot that had six eyes, a gaping mouth that was glowing red, and was humanoid in shape. It was mostly buried in the ground but I managed to pull it out with ease, then it looked at me and said. “I am nothing more but a simple builder, if you wish for my help with a project, then simply say, there are no strings on me. And I will come to your aid.” It said.

“Hmmm, sounds interesting but can I really trust an Ultron bot?” I said to myself and rubbed my chin. “Eh screw it, there are no strings on me.”

The robot beeped and its color changed from gold to silver, it looked around and then looked at me. “Holy shit, it’s Aku.” It said.

I raise an eyebrow. “How do you know who I am?”

“Eh, I’ve seen a bit of Samurai Jack.” it said, then held its hand out. “I am Ultron, the guy you summoned.”

I blink in surprise. “I didn't know that the Marvel universe had the TV show Samurai Jack, and what do you mean I summoned you?”

If he could, Ultron would blink, he then shook his head. “Shit, I gotta explain the whole Displaced shit?” He said, confusing me even more. “Listen, to put it simply, you...my friend, are a Displaced, a being who was sent from their world to a version of Equestria, a land of pretty colorful ponies that think anything can be solved with friendship and all that other happy bullshit.”

I cross my arms. “Well I knew part of that, I made the deal to come here before I died. But I didn't know there were others.” I pull out the orb and hold it out. “I’m here to stop this.”

Ultron took a look at it and shook his head. “Damn, that is bad. But sorry I would help but I’m done with fighting. Instead, I create.”

“That's fine, I have some plans but if you can tell me about these Displaced, and maybe make me something.” I smirk and start leading him to the portal. “Oh and if you try to pull some Ultron shit and take over my robots I will destroy you.”

“Well jokes on you, I’m indestructible.” Ultron said, laughing a bit. “Plus, I can easily repair myself at an alarming rate so good luck with that. But you don’t have to worry, as I said, I’m done with fighting, which includes mind-controlling other machines.”

I raise an eyebrow but shrug. “I see, well as long as you keep your word we won't have a problem. Now about those Displaced, tell me about them.”

“Well like I said, we’re people who were taken from our home and sent to different versions of Equestria as a character we were dressed up as, like me dressing up as Ultron.” Ultron said, sitting on a rock.

I nod and look over as my robots start making a floor around the portal. “I see, now how did you get in this cave?”

“Simple, this robot I’m currently controlling is something called a Token, Displaced use them to contact others to avoid insanity. Sentient ponies can only do so much you know.” Ultron said.

“A token huh? And how does one make a token?” I ask him when I turn to face him.

“Simple, just take something that represents you and just say a message you want other Displaced to hear.” Ultron said.

I nod and stretch my arm out and grab one of the robots. “Hey, I need a small beetle bot made with a button on its back, bring it to me when it is finished.” The robot nods and walks through the portal.

“So, about that item I wanted, think you could build a portal device that can lock onto other universes?” I ask Ultron.

Ultron held his chin in thought. “It could be possible. Never done it before, but I can try. Why?” He asked me.

I shrug and say. “I have two years to stop that future, so I need every advantage I can get, so I figured I might travel to other worlds and get resources that only exist in those worlds.”

Ultron nodded his head. “Alright, give me some time, such a device takes time to build.” He said.

“Alright, work in my pocket space.” I said pointing to the portal. “There's an industrial-strength replicator inside as well.”

“Alright, thanks.” He said, walking in, a few seconds later he came out holding up a device. “Huzzah! I have built the Dimensionator!”

I blink and groan. “Oh god, a reference.” I facepalm. “Does it work like the movie or differently?”

“What movie?” Ultron asked me. “And I made a reference?”

“Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension, one of the side characters Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates machines and always calls them ionators, and in the movie he made the dimensionator.” I told him. “My brother's kids watched it a lot.”

“Oh, I watched that show before, guess I didn't realize I made a reference. Anyway, no, it doesn’t work like the movie, instead of just using stupid cartoon logic to work, it requires a certain power source, and you have to input the coordinates of the dimension where you want to go and...” Ultron said, pressing a few buttons on it and a portal appeared. “Ta-da! A portal to the Marvel Universe!”

“Interesting I'll have to send probes to each universe my robots find so I can figure out which universe has which coordinates.” I told him while taking the device. “What is the power source?”

“Oh simple, this.” Ultron said, pulling out a crystal. “I took the liberty of bringing a few with me, just in case. You can have your robots copy the energy so you don’t run out.”

“Thank you for that, anything else we should do before you go home?” I ask as I look the device and crystal over before handing them to a robot.

“That’s up to you.” Ultron said, shrugging his shoulders.

I rub my chin and think it over. “Well, I think that covers almost everything.” Just as I say that a robot comes over with a small beetle bot in its hands. “Ah thank you.” I pick it up and look at Ultron. “So how do I make a token exactly?”

“As I said, just take something that represents you and speak a message that you want other Displaced to hear.” Ultron replied.

“Hmmm alright.” I hold the beetle bot up and say. "I am AKU, the shape-shifting master of darkness, shogun of sorrow! and if you wish to call me for help or to talk with someone, simply push the button on the beetle's back. But if you are working with the samurai I will not be your friend...Just kidding!” I look at Ultron. “Now what?”

“Now a portal will appear.” Ultron said, and a portal appeared just like he said. “And just toss it in.”

I shrug and throw the beetle into the portal and see it close. “Strange, so now anyone that finds it can summon me?”

“Yep, but just to give you a bit of a heads up, some Displaced aren’t exactly good, sometimes they may look like a famous hero but in reality, they are evil. Keep an eye out for these types of Displaced.” Ultron said.

“I see, well thank you for the heads up.” I sigh and look at the robots and see they have finished the floor and are working on the walls. “I believe that is all, so how do I send you home?”

“Just say our contract is complete, and I’ll return to my body.” Ultron said.

“Very well, just so you know your token will be put in storage. Our contract is complete.” I said.

Ultron nodded his head before he changed back to gold. I rub my chin. “Well, that was interesting.” I pick up the body and move into my storage portal. “I need to store this somewhere.” I said to Steve.

“Well, there is an armor stand over there.” Steve said, pointing at the empty glass chamber.

I nod and set Ultron in there. “Ok, now then I will be going to the griffon country, so move whatever material you need out to the base before I close the portal.”

“Yes sir.” Steve said.

I walk out of the portal and out of the cave and look around. “Hmm I know how to shapeshift but not much else.” I say to myself as I think of a plan.

I continued to think as I looked in the direction of the Griffon Kingdom while robots moved things out of the storage dimension.

Author's Note:

"I am AKU, the shape shifting master of darkness, shogun of sorrow! and if you wish to call me for help or to talk with someone, simply push the button on the beetle's back. But if you are working with the samurai I will not be your friend....Just kidding!”

Token is a mini robot beetle with a button on its back

Ultron is from Ultron bringer of harmony