• ...
18
 12
 985

Phantom‘s New Life: Part One

Run. That's all that went through the boy's head, nothing but running. The young boy was barely in his teens, he felt like he had already seen humanity at its worst thanks to his family. He shuddered as he remembered the abuse they put him through. "Get back here! When I get my hands on you, I am gonna beat your ass!" He heard the voice of his so-called father shout behind him, making him glance behind him to see his family still chasing after him. This caused him to run even faster as he looked for somewhere to hide from his family until he spotted a nearby convention and ran towards it and ran inside, just barely getting past the security guards.

He didn't stop running, he didn't want to. He ran by people in various costumes, stalls selling a multitude of items but he never stopped running. He ducked and weaved around the stalls selling all kinds of stuff from tv, movies, and comics then he ran down a path but ended up at a dead-end. When he turned around and saw his parents run right past him, in his confusion he just stood there then he heard a light squeaky chuckle and a voice ask. "Got yourself into some trouble kid? Kupo."

He turned around seeing a hologram that looks like a Moogle from kingdom hearts floating behind a stall with glass surrounding it and with items from many shows, movies, comics, and games. The kid sees a silver disc that looks like it can shrink, a carton of metal eggs, a robotic backpack, a pink sword with a flower on the handle along with some colorful gems, some power rangers replica stuff. Then he saw the Fenton Specter deflector, the belt looked like any ordinary belt if it weren't for the metal and advanced tech look and it had a large green button.

The Fenton thermos, The thermos like the belt had a high-tech look to it, it was mostly grey with green on the bottom as well as on the sides.

And the Fenton wrist rays. The wrist rays looked like a combination of a jetpack and a satellite with a wristband connected to them.

Then the kid coughed and looked nervous. "Y-Yeah I am running from my parents please don't tell them where I am." He looked tired and scared.

The hologram looked him over then chuckled softly and smiled. "How about this, I'll give you a new life but it will cost you your life here. Kupo." The kid looked worried and gulped.

"W-what does that mean exactly? I don't want to die." The boy looked around, seeing his parents moving around and slowly getting closer.

"Oh, you misunderstand my good boy. I just want you to pick one or more of these items and you won't have to worry about your parents. Kupo." The Moogle chuckled and waved its arm over the stall.

"But I don't have any money....b-but I guess if I had to choose I'd want the Danny phantom stuff, I like that show because I share his name." He pointed at Danny phantom stuff and the Moogle chuckled and waved its arm and the conveyor belt moved the requested items then moved the Fenton Specter deflector, Fenton wrist rays, and Fenton thermos into a slot for the boy named Danny to pull out.

"For being such a nice boy I'll give you this as well Kupo." It gives him a model Fenton Specter speeder, it looked more like a sub than anything, the back of it had a large engine while the front had a glass dome revealing the inside with a satellite dish and a button on top of it. Then the Moogle said. "Well, I think it's time for you to go young man, have a nice new life and make the most of it!"

As he said this there is a bright flash and the teen and the Danny phantom merch disappeared never to be seen on earth again.



"Ugh...." Danny woke up and looked around seeing trees. He worries that he fell asleep in the backyard again, but when he sat up he felt off and the trees didn't look familiar. "Wh-what?"

His eyes widened, he looked around and saw a pond. He moved over to it and looked into it, gasping for the face looking back was Danny Fenton's. He looked around and wondered out loud. “This shouldn't be possible b-but could that Moogle have been...the one responsible for all those disappearances?"

He looked back at his reflection then gulped and closed his eyes before he crossed his arms over his chest. "If what I think is true then...I'm going ghost!" He thrusted his arms out, a white ring of energy came out of his waist before it split in two, moving up and down his body changing him, making a black and white jumpsuit appear on him. Once the ring passed over his head his black hair turned white. He then opened his eyes that were once blue but are now green.

Danny looked at himself and gasped. "It works...I...I'm Danny Phantom! Amazing! " He focused and changed back to human form, then picked up the bag, inside was the thermos, Specter deflector, and wrist rays as well as the model.

"Huh, I bet these work too, better keep them close. Now then I'll go..." He heard a twig snap and growling from the same way, he then exhaled a cold mist making his eyes widened as he became pale. "This way!" He ran as fast as he could, moving between trees and jumping over logs but he could hear whatever was chasing him right on his tail.

While running for his life he heard barks, howls, and the snapping of jaws behind him. He looked back for a second and screamed seeing wolves made of wood chasing him. He does notice they have green glowing energy coming off of them, but is more concerned with surviving.

"No choice now." He stopped in a clearing then spun around to face them before he crossed his arms and yelled out. "I'm going ghost!"

Just like before a ring of energy came out of him and spit in two, going up and down changing the boy's human state to ghost form. Once fully changed he held up his fists and floated up a little then yelled. "If you want some of me you'll have to fight for it!"

The wood wolves stopped in their tracks and looked confused but tried to circle him, but he kept his eyes on them as they moved around. “I am sick of running, I have run all my life. You want a piece of me, then come and get me!” He yelled at them.

One of the wolves growled before running at him and trying to bite his face, but the boy managed to roll to the side and blasted it, causing wood to fly when he hit it with a ghost beam. looking at his hand both surprised and thankful that it worked. “How do you like that!” The boy yelled, trying to blast another but no energy came out of the hand. “Uh oh.”

The boy heard a roar before one of the wolves pounced on him, causing the child to hold back its head as it tried to bite his head. “Damn it.” He groaned as he kept trying to keep it off him “Get off me!” He yelled as he kicked him away.

The boy jumped out of the way of another wolf trying to pounce on him then he blinked and smacked his head. "I'm so stupid." He quickly flew straight up while smirking, looking around, he could see an old castle. He flew to it, then looked up and down, seeing some lights from inside he flew over to a window and gasped when he saw a teenage girl with purple hair with a magenta with a pink streak through her hair and a gem on her forehead, kneeling in the center of five stones. Then he saw some smoke come into the room and form into a larger woman.

This woman looks to be in her late twenties, she has a suit of armor on but strangely she doesn’t have anything covering her back. She also has one of those crystals on her forehead but when she speaks it is when he realized where he actually was. “Heh heh heh, you're kidding right?”

The boy looked over to the other girl who he suspected to be Twilight Sparkle to see her standing up ready to run at the woman he suspected is Nightmare Moon, her gem starts to glow, and then she starts running at Nightmare while Nightmare smirks and starts running at her as well but pulls out a sword.

Just as Nightmare is about to swing her sword, Twilight teleports behind Nightmare over by the stones that may be the elements of harmony, but now that Nightmare is closer to the boy his ghost sense goes off and he breathed out cold air, making his eyes widened as he stared at Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare quickly turned to mist and flew over to Twilight just as the elements shocked her. Nightmare's eyes widened as they started to glow but then they stopped and she started to laugh, the boy heard Twilight ask. “What happened? Where’s the sixth element!?”

Still laughing, Nightmare slammed a foot down shattering the stones. “You little fool! Thinking that you could defeat ME! Now you will never see your princess or your sun, the night will last forever!” Then she started to laugh like a maniac.

The boy, Seeing enough, began to focus and turned intangible, before phasing through the wall. Once on the other side he flew straight towards Nightmare Moon and Phase inside of her.


When he entered her body he was surrounded by darkness but he did see a light and flew to it as fast as he could. When he got there he saw a young girl with blue hair, who should be Luna. She was tied down with black ghostly chains. The boy grabbed them and tried to pull them off. “Luna, you need to wake up! You are being overshadowed!” He grunted and pulled as hard as he could but he was knocked back from her.

He landed hard and looked up to see a black fog hovering over the unconscious Luna. The fog grew a set of eyes and they glared at the boy. “Just who are you? And how dare you try to steal my new body.”

The boy stood up and clenched his fists. “My name is Danny Phantom and I won’t let you hurt anyone anymore.” The fog took the form of Nightmare Moon, she started laughing, the boy then saw blue energy gather in her hands.

“You think a child has the power to force me out of a host? Just how long have you been dead?” She then blasted her energy at the boy, but he rolled out of the way before flying straight for Luna and tried to wake her again.

“Luna, you have to wake up, your sister needs you!” He yelled before he was blasted off her again but he could see Luna start to open her eyes and the chains start to fade.

“You fool! She is in a deep sleep, so long as I’m in control she will never wake up!” Nightmare Moon laughs as she walks towards me, hands glowing with energy.

Danny looked at Luna to see she was aware enough to look around, then he looked up at Nightmare. “You're the fool Nightmare.” He stood up and clenched his fists. “This is Luna's body, and she is far more powerful than you or any other ghost!” Nightmare moon glared at him as she got ready to blast him but they both looked at Luna when we heard chains breaking and Danny smiled to see Luna starting to stand up.

“No! I will not lose my new body!” Nightmare screamed and raised her hands to blast Luna. Danny’s eyes widened but he rushed up and grabbed her arms, lifting them just as she fired.

“I told you I won’t let you get away with taking her body!” He looked up and smirked seeing the light from the elements burning through the darkness. He held onto Nightmare while turning intangible and started dragging her out of Luna's body.


After the elements hit Nightmare Moon and severed her link to Luna, He was able to pull the ghost that is Nightmare Moon out of Luna’s body. Once out of the body he let go before reaching into the bag on his side and pulled out the Fenton thermos. Aiming it at Nightmare Moon before pushing the button but nothing happens.

“You Bastard! I’ll make you pay for ripping me out of my body!” She yelled and flew towards him but he remembered how to get the thermos to work the first time. He quickly pushed some ghost energy into it and pressed the button on it again, this time a funnel of energy shot out and started pulling Nightmare Moon into it. “NOoooooooooo!”

Once it sucked her into it Danny closed it with the cap, he sighed falling to the ground and turning back into human form. “So... Tired...” He fell onto his belly unconscious.

3rd POV:Everfree castle:Throne room

Twilight and the others slowly got up after they had used the Elements on Nightmare Moon, each one having their respective Element around their neck except for Twilight who wore her Element like a crown. The unicorn looked around, seeing her friends were alright before her eyes landed on Danny. ‘Who is he? He looks like he’s from Earth Clan.’ Twilight thought to herself.

Twilight is about to walk over before there is a bright flash as Celestia arrives through a window. “I knew you could do it, my faithful student.”

“But….you told me it was an old wives tale.” Twilight said, clearly confused.

Princess Celestia smiled and said. “I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart. Now if only another will as well. Princess Luna.” She looks over at Luna and she gasps as she wakes up.

“W-where?” The girl named Luna said, looking around before her eyes landed on Celestia.

Princess Celestiawalks over and kneels before saying. “It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister.”

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash both gasp and question. “Sister?”

“Will you accept my friendship?” Princess Celestia asked.

“Whoa!” A girl with pink hair named Pinkie pie said as she fell forward from leaning too far.

Luna starts to cry before hugging her sister. “I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!”

Princess Celestia hugs her back. “I've missed you, too.”

Everyone smiled at the reunion until Twilight remembered the boy she saw, she turned to where she saw him last and saw that he was in the same spot, still unconscious. She quickly went over to him, catching the attention of her friends as well as the two princesses.

“Hey, who’s that?” Rainbow Dash asked as Twilight checked Danny for any injuries, a look of worry on her face.

“I don’t know, he was here after the Elements defeated Nightmare Moon.” Twilight answered,

“Could he be another form of Nightmare Moon?” Rainbow said, squinting.

“No I don't think so, but he doesn’t seem hurt, still maybe we should take him to the hospital.” Twilight said, using her magic to lift him.

“I agree, who knows what happened to the poor dear.” Rarity said while the others voiced their agreements.

Princess Celestia uses her magic to teleport everyone back to town and they head to the hospital. Once inside a nurse with red hair walks up. “Oh my what happened?”

“We don’t know, we just found him unconscious.” Twilight answered, just as the nurse called for a stretcher, letting Twilight place Danny on the stretcher once it was brought out.

“We will take care of him.” The nurse said as she took Danny to an empty room.

The others just watched as Danny was taken to a room before Rainbow Dash spoke. “Okay, I know this is the same question we all have, but none of us want to say it so I’ll do it instead. Who the hay was that guy and where the buck did he come from?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Rainbow watch your language here are two princesses right next to us!” Rarity said, slapping Rainbow’s arm.

“Ah have to agree with RD, where did that fella come from?” Applejack said, scratching her head.

“I don’t know, he wasn’t around when we were about to use the Elements, yet he suddenly appears in the throne room after we defeat Nightmare Moon.” Twilight said, confusion in her eyes. “He’s definitely an Earth Clan, so he couldn’t have teleported or flown in.”

Rainbow crossed her arms as her nodes lit up on the back of her shoulders as her wings appeared before she started to flap slowly and float a few inches off the ground. “Could he have been hiding there the whole time? Or maybe Nightmare kidnaped him?”

Twilight held her chin in thought before everyone heard Celestia speak. “I do not think so, hardly anyone knows about the old castle, and I doubt Nightmare Moon would kidnap someone for no reason.” Celestia said. “Nightmare Moon would have used him as a fake shield to keep you from using the Elements of Harmony.”

“A fake shield?” Rarity asked in confusion.

“It’s obvious Rarity, no one knows a lot about Nightmare Moon, let alone the Elements, so Nightmare Moon would have used our lack of knowledge of the Elements against us, making us think the Elements might hurt the boy.” Twilight said.

“Exactly my faithful student.” Celestia said, smiling down at Twilight.

“He looks to be younger than us, maybe even still be a kid.” Applejack said, then added. “What if he is a runaway?”

“Oh my, I hope not and he’s just lost.” Fluttershy said.

Celestia looks down the hallway. “I will have someone look into his identity and see what we can find, until then he may have to go into foster care.”

“Me and the rest of my family can take him in if he needs a home." Applejack said. "That is until ya find out who his family is."

Celestia smiles at Applejack. “That sounds like a lovely idea, but be sure to talk with your family about it first. Until then, I believe me, my sister, and Twilight should head back to Canterlot.” Celestia said, giving Luna a side-arm hug.

Twilight looked down after hearing that. “Oh, yeah, back to Canterlot.” Twilight said quietly.

“Why so glum, my faithful student? Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?” Celestia asked.

“That's just it. Just when I learned how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave them.” Twilight said, looking at her friends.

Princess Celestia hummed in thought before she smiled and said. “Let it be known that I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the mage clan Twilight Sparkle shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship. She must report to me her findings from her new home in Ponyville.” She smiled as she gently pushed Twilight to her new friends.

Twilight smiled happily before her friends pulled her into a group hug, each one of them shouting in joy at Twilight staying in Ponyville, the two princesses smiled at the sight.

Meanwhile in Danny’s hospital room

Danny felt a chill and breathed out cold air slowly waking up. “Huh?” He looked around, seeing that he was in a hospital room, which made him relax a little, then he heard the door to his room open and a nurse walked in.

“Oh! You’re awake!” she said.

He looked over at her and tried to sit up feeling a bit better. “Where am I?”

"You're at the Ponyville Hospital. Some girls and the princess brought you here after finding you unconscious." The nurse replied, walking up to the boy and sitting down in a chair next to the bed. “If you can, do you think you can answer a few of my questions?”

His face was full of confusion. ‘Princess? In America? Not likely, and ponyville? Is this some kind of role-playing park?’ He thought to himself before he looked at her and nodded.

“Good, what is your name?” The nurse asked him.

He looked around for a moment before saying. “Danny.”

The nurse nodded her head, writing something on the clipboard she was holding. "Alright Danny, do you remember anything before the girls and princess found you unconscious?"

Danny scratched his head. “Well...I was uh..running from someone very mean then someone kindly gave me a few things. Then I guess I passed out because I had a weird dream about timberwolves and Nightmare Moon.”

"Well after tonight, I'm pretty sure some people might have a few nightmares about Nightmare Moon." The nurse said, shaking her head.

Danny looked at her confused. “Why? It’s not like she is real or anything.” He said before chuckling a bit.

“Oh trust me, after what happened last night, no one will doubt her being real.” The nurse said. “She practically screamed that she was real.”

He looked at her even more confused. “How can a cartoon be real? She was just some cartoon villain for a little girl's tv show.” He said before sighing. “My dad made sure I knew it was for little girls..” He mumbled the last part.

She looked at him confused now. “Uh, what?” She asked him.

He turned and looked back at her. “What?” He asked her, then blinked. ‘Right, if this is some kind of My Little Pony park they probably have to stay in character.’ He thought to himself.

“How can there be cartoons of Nightmare Moon if no one has ever heard of her?” The nurse asked him.

He groaned and rubbed his face. “Look, forget I mentioned it. It would probably be better if my dad didn't hear I was talking about my little pony again.” I said before I looked at her. “When can I leave? I don’t want to be here any longer than I have to be.”

“Well, we are just gonna do a few tests on you to see if you’re healthy.” The nurse replied.

Danny groaned and looked down. “What kind of tests?” He asked and pulled his shirt sleeve down to make sure she can’t see any old bruises left by his dad.

“Just a regular check-up is all.” The nurse said.

“Ok fine, let's get this over with.” He said looking down and away from her. ‘She is going to find my bruises and then call my family, only getting me beat more.’

The nurse stepped over to Danny and began to do the check-up, such as checking his heart rate, blood pressure, and of course, physical. Danny could tell she was looking at his bruises. “Danny, mind telling me where you got these bruises?” The nurse asked me.

He looked away, and thought of something. “Skateboarding..” He didn't bother looking back as he felt her eyes on him.

He could tell she didn’t believe his words but didn't push it and continued with the check-up. “Well, other than the bruises, you’re perfectly healthy.” The nurse said.

He nodded and got out of bed. “Then can I go?” He asked, hoping he could get out of here before his family showed up.

"Sorry, but we're gonna have to keep you here until we can get in contact with your family, which we need the number for so we can contact them." The nurse replied. "If you could please give us the number of your parents, we'll let them know you're here."

He sighed and looked away before telling her the phone number. “Just...give me some warning before they show up.”

The nurse sighed before putting down the clipboard and looking him in the eye. "Danny, I need you to be honest with me and tell me where exactly you got those bruises." The nurse said.

Danny looked at her before he sighed. “Fine, you want the truth? My father beats me for being gay, and my mother doesn’t stop him.” He told her, trying to hold back tears.

The nurse had an angry look on her face, but Danny could tell it wasn't directed at him, then she pulled him into a hug. "Don't worry Danny, we won't let your parents anywhere near you again. I promise."

Danny flinched from the hug and froze up. “You can’t stop him.”

The nurse scoffed. "Trust me Danny, he'll be running for the hills when he even hears my name." She said.

Danny shook his head and backed up. “I have heard it before.” He looked away.

He heard the nurse sigh before saying. "Danny, I swear, I will do anything to keep those sad excuses of parents away." She said.

Danny hugged himself. “If you say so.” He walked over and sat down on the bed.

The nurse sighed before he heard her walk away, followed by the sound of the door opening and closing. Looking round seeing she had left before getting up. “Time to get out of-” He was cut off before he breathed out cold air and saw something flew by the window.

He went to the window and gasped when he could see a man floating up heading to the roof. “C-could that dream not have been a dream?” He asked himself before he looked around, and said. “I’m going ghost.” A ring of energy comes out of his waist and separates into two, one going up his form and the other going down his body. Both wearing the familiar costume of Danny Phantom, He looked himself over surprised and then remembered the flooring man which he could only guess was a ghost, noticing he was wearing a black and white striped suit.

Danny started to float then turned intangible and invisible before flying after the ghost but staying out of sight for now. When he got to the roof he saw the ghost walking up to a girl with a black dress on and dark blue hair. She is standing near the edge of the roof, so I get worried he is going to push her. Then to his surprise, the ghost shapeshifts in a flash of green fire into a cat and hops up next to her.

♪You could use a buddy
Don't you want a pal?
"Yes I do! Yes I do!"
Girl, the way I see it
Your daddy should be leavin'
And you should stick around♪

He began to sing.. “And kill him!” He said in a demonic voice changing his appearance to look demonic.

“What?” The girl asked in confusion while turning around to face the ghost.

The ghost returned to normal when she did, a smirk on his face. “Nothing.” Then he continued to sing.

♪So, Nightshade, don't end yourself
Defend yourself
Daddy is the one you should maim
Together we'll exterminate, assassinate♪

“No!” The girl, Nightshade, yells at him. From Danny’s point of view, he could see bandages on her left shoulder.

♪The finer points can wait
But first you gotta say my name!♪

♪Go ahead and jump but that won't stop him
Here you got a solid plan B option
I can bring your daddy so much pain
All you gotta do is say my name♪

♪Girl, just say it three times in a row
And you won't believe how far I'll go
I'm on the bench, but Coach—
Just put me in the game
All you gotta do is say my name♪

“I don't know your name.” She said with an annoyed look on her face.

“Well, I can't say it.” He said, making it seem like it was obvious.

“How 'bout a game of charades?” She asked.

“Yes, let's play it!” He said excitedly, holding up two fingers.

“Two words…” She said.

“Right.” He said, still holding two fingers up.

“Second word?” She asked.

“Uh-huh.” He said, nodding. Then he shapeshifted again this time into a glass of something.

“Drink?” She asked.

“No.” He said, shifting into another glass.

“Beverage?” She guessed.

“No.” He said shifting into a wine glass.

“Wine?” She guessed again.

“No!” He yelled, this time turning into a juice box.

“Juice?!” She yelled back, sounding frustrated.

“Yes!” He cheered, changing back to his normal form then held up one finger.

“Okay. First word…” She continued to play.

“Okay.” He hummed before shapeshifting into something too small for Danny to see.

“Bug?” She guessed.

“No.” He said and Danny saw another flash of green fire but still couldn't see him.

“Ant?” She guessed again.

“Close, but no.” He said before Danny saw a dot that had to be him flying around.

“Beetle?” She guessed one more time.

“Yes!” He cheered and changed back to himself.

“Beetle-juice?” She spoke out sounding confused.

“Wow, I'm impressed. And all you gotta do is say my name three times. Three times in a row, it must be spoken unbroken. Ready?” He said and started to explain.

‘Why does this sound familiar?’ Danny thought to himself.

“Yeah…” She said, nodding her head.

“Okay, go.” He said with a grin.

“Beetlejuice…” She starts.

“Yes…” He said grinning more.

“Beetlejuice…” She said again.

“Yes…” He said, turning away from her. Danny ducked behind a wall even though he was invisible.

“Bee—” She started to say his name a third time.

“Oh! Oh! This is gonna be so good!” He said as he started to grow and become more demonic-looking.

“—cause!” She finished, confusing both Danny and this Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice even more so.

“What?” He said in confusion while changing back to normal, the look of confusion on his face.

The girl then starts to sing.

♪You're so smart
A stand-up bro
I'll think about your offer
Let you know
But I prefer my chances down below
Beetlejuice♪

“Yes!” He leans closer.

♪Beetlejuice♪ She sang his name.

“Yes!” He grins, leaning even closer.

She continued to sing.

♪Being young and female
Doesn't mean that I'm an easy mark
I've been swimmin' with piranhas
I don't need a shark
Yes, life sucks
But not that much
Okay, Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Be a doll and spare the lecture♪

He starts singing back.

♪I'm offering you a full-time specter♪

She sang.
♪Are you any good?♪

♪You betcha
Trust me, baby!♪ he sang the last part in a demonic voice, grinning and showing his sharp teeth.

♪I just met ya
Really, it's a flattering offer♪

♪Don't you wanna see Dad suffer?♪

♪I think I'd rather just jump off♪

♪No!♪

♪I may be suicidal
But Beetlejuice, it's not as if I've lost my mind♪

“So, playing hardball, huh? You are tougher than you look.” Beetlejuice said, a smirk on his face.

“Just wanna make sure I know who I'm working with. Got any references?” Nightshade asked Betelgeuse, a smirk on her face just as two people opened the door to the roof.

“Nightshade, there you are!” A girl said as she and a guy ran over to her,

“Are you alright?” The guy asked her, glaring at Beetlejuice, who had a smile on his face.

“Hey Jax, Cinnamon!, my old pals!” Beetlejuice said happily while Danny could see the annoyance in his eyes.

“Get away from her! Nightshade, this is a dangerously unstable individual.” Jax said as he and Cinnamon stood in front of Nightshade,

Beetlejuice smirks as he turns into a green mist and flies into both Jax’s and Cinnamon's noses, then the two turn to Nightshade, their eyes glowing red. Then they began to sing while Danny was shocked that Beetlejuice was able to overshadow two people at once!

♪Beetlejuice is sexy!♪ The overshadowed Cinnamon started.

♪Beetlejuice is smart!♪ The overshadowed Jax continued the song.

♪BJ is a graduate of Juilliard!
He can help
We found him on Yelp
Our troubles all ended on the day that we befriended him
Every word is the truth
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!♪ Then they sang together before Beetlejuice left their bodies.

“What the heck was that?” Cinnamon asked in confusion.

“So violating!” Jax said, shivering.

“There you go, kid. Couple of five-star reviews.” Beetlejuice said, gesturing to the two confused people while resting his other arm over Nightshade’s shoulders.

“What was that?” Nightshade asked in shock and confusion.

“That was possession. Any ghost can do that in less than one lesson.” Beetlejuice explained.

“Any ghost?” Nightshade asked, a strange glint in her eyes.

“Pretty much, any ghost'll do, sure.” Beetlejuice replied as he sat near the edge of the roof, then saw the glint in Nightshade's eyes and had a nervous look on his face.

“Then, Beetlejuice…” Nightshade said, grabbing Beetlejuice and preparing to push him off. “What do I need you for?”

♪Whoa, whoa
Whoa whoa whoa!
Hold up! Hold up, girl!
I'm your pal
They're sweet, but I'm a demon straight from Hell
I know, I went a little hard on the sell
But we're BF-F-F-F's forever!♪

After Beetlejuice sang that last part, he made a heart shape with his hands, but Nightshade gave him a blank look before kicking him off the roof. “Agh!” Betelgeuse screamed as he fell while Jax and Cinnamon ran over and looked over the edge just as a splat was heard.

“Nightshade!” Both of them shouted.

“What? He was already dead.” Nightshade replied with a shrug. “And you heard what he said, any ghost can do that possession stuff.” Then she began to sing again.

♪We don't need that demon
The three of us alone can wreck dad's evening
Together we can make a grown man weep
Guys, I got a dinner date to keep♪

“Okay, so what's the plan?” Jax asked nervously.

♪Teach dad a lesson
He's gonna freak when we possess him
So, he wants the perfect daughter
I'll lead that lamb to slaughter
Yeah, I got game!
I'm gonna make him say my name

Then Jax and Cinnamon began to sing, repeating the same thing over and over again.
(Make him say your name)
I'll make him say my name
(Make him say your name)
I'll make him say my name
(Make him say your name)

Not running away!
I'll make him say my name!♪

Nightshade sang, jumping up but was too close to the edge of the roof, Danny’s eyes widened when she fell off the roof. So he flew as fast as he could to catch her. He flew straight down with his arms out ready to catch her and managed to grab a hold of her bridal style, then pulled up just before they hit the ground. “That was incredibly stupid!” He yelled at her as he started flying back up to the roof.

“Who are you?” Nightshade asked the boy, staring at him in confusion.

He looked down at her then back at the hospital. “I am...uh..a friendly ghost.” That was all he said before landing back on the roof and set her down.

“Nightshade! Are you alright?!” Jax asked her as he and Cinnamon checked her for any injuries.

“I’m fine.” Nightshade replied with a roll of her eyes.

“Good.” Cinnamon said, a relieved smile on her face before she pulled on Nightshade's ear, causing the girl to shout in pain. “What were you thinking?! You can’t just jump into the air next to the fucking edge!!”

“Cinnamon! Let-ow!-go of my ear!” Nightshade said, trying to get free.

Danny chuckled a little but then he exhaled a breath of cold air then his eyes widened. “Run.” He told them.

“What why? Actually, a better question. Who the fuck are you?!” Jax shouted, pointing at Danny.

Danny was looking around for that ghost from earlier. “Just call me Phantom, now run. That ghost from before is still here.” He turned around just in time to see him float up from the ground with green fire in his hands.

“Alright buddy, I don’t know who the fuck you are, but let me tell you this.” Beetlejuice said, then flew at Danny and grabbed him by the neck. “This is my turf, so buzz off!”

The ghost boy gasped for breath and grabbed his arms. “Sorry, but I couldn't watch her die.” He told him before planting his feet on his chest and kicked him back. Looking back at the three, Danny couldn't believe they were still there. “Why are you still here?! Run already!”

The three nodded their heads before running toward the door, only for a fireball to block their path. “No one is going anywhere!” Beetlejuice said.

Danny frowned and flew straight at him. ‘This guy is gonna be hard to beat when I can barely control my powers. Danny was lucky he only had to fight the lunch lady for his first ghost fight.’ He thought to himself before he punched Beetlejuice in the face.

Beetlejuice smirked as he caught Danny’s punch. “Just how have you been dead? Ghosts can’t match up to a demon!” Beetlejuice said, punching Danny in the gut and blasting him away with green fire.

Danny skidded to a stop on the roof of the hospital before a ring of energy came out of him and he changed back to human form. “S-Shit not now.” He stood back up before going ghost again. “Ghosts may not be a match but I know one thing for sure.” He smirked. “You aren’t at full power, not till someone says your name three times.”

Beetlejuice still had that smirk on his face, but Danny could see him twitch, making him right. “S-says who?” Beetlejuice said. “I can do whatever I want, I don’t need someone to say my name!”

Danny held out his hand and focused hard, before green energy covered his hand then it fired out hitting Beetlejuice’s stomach. “Just leave before I send you to the ghost zone.” He told Beetlejuice then thought to himself. ‘Somehow..’

Beetlejuice started laughing. “Oh yeah, sure. In case you didn’t know, it takes a lot to capture a ghost. Even more to even come close to catching a demon! What do you have that can capture me?” Beetlejuice said with a smile on his face.

Danny reached for his bag, only to remember he didn't have it with him. “Crap, my ghost-catching equipment is back in my hospital room.” He said then looked at the three trapped up there. “Hey I need your help.” He flew over to them grabbing them before phasing them through the roof’s floor into the room below.

“I need you guys to get my bag, un...just ask where Danny is being held, find my bag and bring it outside.” He told them before flying back through the ceiling. “Now where did that demon get to?”

“Behind you.” Beetlejuice said before Danny was sent flying into the wall, causing it to fall on top of the ghost boy before a hand pulled him out of the rubble and punched him in the face.

The boy groaned before glaring at Beetlejuice and punched him back, adding in a ghost ray. “You think that hurts?! Try having a dad that beats you every day!” He added ghost energy and knocked him back.

“Oh? Well then, guess I gotta up the pain factor!” Beetlejuice said, grinning and showed his sharp teeth before green flames covered his arms, when the flames went away he now had large claws. “Allow me to introduce you to Slice, and Dice!” He said, then flew at Danny.

“No thanks!” Danny yelled as he flew away from Beetlejuice heading to the ground floor. ‘I have to think of something! The only move strong enough could maybe be that but I don’t think I can use that move yet.’ He thought to himself.

He felt something grab his leg, causing him to look and saw that Beetlejuice's arm had extended. Beetlejuice grinned again before turning and slamming Danny into the ground, he then jumped into the air and came crashing down on him, causing Danny to scream in pain.

Danny coughed up green blood then growled. “Fuck it.” He took a deep breath, before focusing on sending his energy to his throat. Then he let out one of Danny phantom’s most powerful attacks, the ghostly wail. LEEEEEAAAAAAAAVE!” But as soon as he finished the first word he went limp and changed back to human form.

“Oh sh-” Beetlejuice tried saying before the Ghost Wail sent him flying into the air. “Beetlejuice is blasting off agaaaaaaiiiin!!” He could hear Beetlejuice scream before he disappeared.

Panting and groaning while trying to get up, the boy mumbled to himself. “Well...at least that worked.” He said looking around, thankful no one was around to see what happened. Before Nightshade and her friends came out of the hospital with his bag.

“Hey Phantom! Where are you at?” Jax asked as he looked around, then he and the others looked at Danny. “Oh shit!” He shouted as they ran over to him. “Kid you okay?!”

Danny sighed and slowly got up. “Yeah, I am fine for now. Thanks for getting my bag.” He said, holding out a hand for it.

“Whoa whoa whoa. Your bag?” Cinnamon said. “So you’re Danny?”

He nodded and sighed before he saw the claw marks on his arms. “Damn, he got me good.” He shook his head. “Whatever, he is gone for now. So can I have my bag so I can leave?”

“Not until you explain what the fuck is going on!” Jax said.

“Isn’t it obvious? He’s Phantom, the ghost who helped us out.” Nightshade said, shocking everyone, including Danny.

Danny groaned as his secret was already out. “Can you not go telling everyone?” He asked as he reached for his bag.

“Depends really. What kind of ghost are you? For all I know, you probably wanted to take the demon's territory for yourself.” Nightshade said, crossing her arms.

Danny looked around and sighed. “Look, we can talk but not here, I don’t want others finding out about me.” He told her. “Can’t we talk somewhere private?”

“We could if there were anywhere that is private.” Cinnamon said with a shake of her head.

“There is one place that no one thinks about going.” Nightshade said while Jax and Cinnamon stared at her in fear.

“Oh no, we are not going in there!” Jax said, shaking his head.

“Where? And is it far away from this hospital?” Danny asked them before finally grabbing his bag from them.

“It’s the Everfree Forest. The only place where we’ll be able to talk freely.” Nightshade replied. “And you can fly, you’ll be back in the hospital in no time.”

He sighed and tried to change but the ring of energy broke apart before he could. “No can do, I am grounded for now.” He said before thinking, then he pulled out the model of the Specter speeder. “But maybe we don’t need to fly or walk.” He sighed, setting it down and pressing the button on the top.

It starts to shake and glow, making Danny backup as it starts to grow larger until it is full-sized. “I did not think this would work.” He said to himself.


“Really? You really didn’t think that something that is clearly yours wouldn’t work?” Jax asked Danny.

“Impressive piece of technology you have here.” Cinnamon said, looking at the Specter Speeder in fascination.

Danny scratched his head as he walked to the door and opened it. “I only recently got it, and thought it was just a model at the time.” He told Jax and found the driver's seat. Looking over the controls he gulped.

“Dude, you did not make any sense with that sentence.” Jax said as he and the others got in the Speeder.

“What do you mean? You saw the size of it when I pulled it out of my bag.” Danny pressed a button, getting lucky as the engine started and the console lights up. “When I got it I thought it was just a model of this. I didn't know it could grow into a full size vehicle.”

He then grabbed the steering wheel and pressed down on what he was assuming was the gas, they suddenly shot forward. “Oh crap!” He pulled back on the steering wheel and that made the Specter speeder fly upward at an angle.

Danny heard Cinnamon and Jax scream. “We’re too young to die!” The both of them said, when he tried to fly the thing.

“Move over.” Nightshade said, shoving the boy away from the steering wheel and actually managed to drive the Speeder like it was nothing.

Danny rubbed his side as he sat down in one of the other seats. “Geez, sorry. It was my first time flying this thing. Go ahead and take us wherever we can talk in private.” He told Nightshade.

She nodded her head in response as she flew the ship towards the forest and landed in a clearing, once they landed she turned towards Dqnny. “Alright Phantom, time to explain. I know that you are a ghost, well half-ghost.” Nightshade said.

Danny rubbed the back of his head and nodded. “Yeah, I am a half-ghost, human name Danny, ghost name Phantom.” I told her.

“So Danny Phantom. That actually sounds cool.” Jax said.

Danny nodded a bit then looked down. “But I am still new to all this. I'm just lucky that I know about these powers from a fictional story from where I'm from.” He said then closed his eyes. “At least here I am away from my father.” He mumbled.

He looked up to see Nightshade giving him a look which meant she heard him, but before she could say anything. Jax then spoke up. “Wait, fictional story? The fuck does that mean?”

Danny looked at Jax like he is stupid. “A story that is not true and not based on real events.” He told him.

Jax glared at Danny. “I know what a fictional story is, asshole, I mean what do you mean you know about those powers from a fictional story?” Jax said.

“It means he wasn’t always a half-ghost. Correct?” Nightshade asked Danny.

Danny nodded and pointed at Nightshade. “You are right, I just got these powers um..” He said, tapping his chin. “Whenever Nightmare Moon was around.” He said, as his eyes widened and began digging in his bag. “Shit shit shit, where is it?”

“Where is what?” Cinnamon asked him confused.

“My thermos it's a ghost-catching tool, where is it?!” Danny asked them as he didn't find it in his bag.

“You mean this?” Nightshade asked, holding up said thermos. “It fell out of your bag when you grabbed the ship. Figured it was important, too high tech to just keep your soup or coffee warm.”

Danny took it and sighed in relief. “You're right, It can catch ghosts. And right now it has Nightmare Moon inside it.” He then checked to make sure it is still full and was happy to see it is.

“Wait, Nightmare Moon?! As in the woman who tried to send us all into eternal night?!” Jax said fearfully as he and Cinnamon stared at the thermos in fear.

Danny nodded, getting up and opening the door to the back half of the speeder only to see a whole living space. “Wow, and yes that is her. Although she is a ghost that overshadowed Celestia’s sister.” He told them as he began heading into the back and set the thermos down while looking over everything.

"She is not a ghost, she is a demon, regular ghosts are unable to possess beings like Celestia or her sister Luna." Nightshade said. "Ghosts will be immediately pushed out if they try to possess Trifects cause they are weaker unless, of course, they get a very powerful artifact.”

Damny stared at her, shocked that she knew so much, then Cinnamon said. “She likes to read a lot about ghosts and other things supernatural.”

Nightshade shrugs. “Hey, it’s a hobby.”

“I see, well for now I have her trapped.” Danny patted the thermos. He then gasped when he saw a small ghost portal device and a slot to put the thermos. “Ok, maybe I don’t have to worry about overfilling it.” He hooked the thermos up to the device before he pressed a button and there is the sound of a toilet flush as a black mass is sucked out of the thermos and shot into the small portal.

“What was that?” Jax asked him.

“I just sent her to the ghost zone.” Danny told him then shut the portal down. “And the chances of her returning are very slim, as without a stable portal she'll have to wait for a natural one to open up and who knows when that can happen.” He said, as he put the thermos away.

“Well, that’s a relief!” Cinnamon said as she and Jax let out sighs of relief.

Danny nodded then sat down on a bed. “So, why did you try to kill yourself?” He asked Nightshade, trying to steer the topic away from himself.

“Why should I tell you?” Nightshade asked him, looking away.

“Maybe because I saved your life, or maybe because you know my secret, or maybe because…” Danny sighed and slumped down. “Because by the sound of that song you and he were singing you and I aren’t too different.”

Nightshade nearly went wide-eyed at what Danny said, but still refused to look at him. “What do you mean?” She asked him.

Danny looked away as he lifted his shirt showing his bruises. “Each of these is from my father...well except for the fresh cuts on my arms and the bruise around my neck, those are from the battle with Beetlejuice.” He told them but he couldn’t look at any of them. “The nurse saw my old bruises and wanted my contact information, but I don't think she'll ever find my parents.”

“Well I hope she doesn’t, no one should have to go through that.” Nightshade said, a sad look on her face.

Cinnamon placed a comforting hand on Nightshade. “I agree.” She said.

Danny put his shirt back on and sighed. “So want to tell me why you wanted to jump off the roof now? Also what happened with your shoulder?”

Nightshade had an angry look on her face. “My so-called ‘father’ saw me as a freak, and does everything he can to make me ‘normal.’ He's damaged my nodes while also trying to change them. All because I’m Night Clan and he wanted a Sky Clan child."

Danny tilted his head. “I am sorry but...what are nodes and what do you mean Night and Sky clan?” He asked her, confused.

Jax and Cinnamon stared at me in confusion before Nightshade explained. "Nodes are small natural crystals on our shoulders, they help project wings for Sky Clan and Night Clan, which are the fliers of the different clans." Nightshade said.

Danny nodded in understanding a bit before he pointed at Jax. “And why does he have a crystal on his forehead?”

"This is a Focus Crystal, Mage Clans get them when we get our Emblem, they allow us to perform higher forms of magic." Jax explained.

“Oh, I see.” Danny said, before thinking. ‘So Jax would be a unicorn and Nightshade is a thestral while I'm guessing Cinnamon is an earth pony counterpart. This universe is so strange.’

“So now that you know I am a halfa what do you plan on doing?” He asked them.

"You make it sound like we might tell someone about your ghost half." Nightshade said.

Danny shrugged and said. “It is a possibility, I've only known you for a few minutes. So I don't know if you would turn me in for being part ghost or not, and from what I can tell two ghosts, or rather demons, in one day, this world seems to have a ghost problem.” He got up to walk back to the cockpit and sit down.

"You have no idea." Jax said.

Danny sighed and rubbed his face. “Then I suppose this world needs a hero.” He looked up at the sky through the window and started to smile a bit. “Maybe this world won’t be so bad.” He whispered to himself.

"This world could use a few more heroes, doubt the ones who stopped Nightmare Moon can handle a demon." Jax said, crossing his arms.

Danny chuckled a bit and looked away from them. “Uh yeah, about that. I was there and they are the ones that found me.” He said laughing nervously.

"Really?" Cinnamon said, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "What did they do? Knowing Rainbow Dash, she'd probably try to attack you."

Danny shook his head. “They never saw my ghost form. I entered Nightmare Moon as those six powered up those gems, then helped wake up Luna. Then a rainbow light came in and helped cut the link between Nightmare and Luna so I could pull her out of Luna.” He chuckled softly. “After that, I sucked her into the thermos and passed out.”

Everyone nodded their heads before Nightshade spoke up. "Hey, do the nurses and doctors know you're gone?" She asked him.

He shook his head. “Nope, as soon as I sensed a ghost nearby, I went to investigate and found you on the roof, then watched you and him sing...speaking of, what was with the singing?” He asked.

"Well then we need to get you back there otherwise you could get in trouble." Nightshade said, ignoring his question about the singing.

Danny shrugged and watched her start the ship up. “Fine, just don’t let anyone see my ship, I want to keep it a secret. Besides, this wouldn’t be the first hospital I’ve gotten in trouble at.” He told her.

"Shush, don't distract the driver." Nightshade said as she flew the ship towards the hospital, or at least Danny thought it was the direction of the hospital.

"Hey Danny, if you're gonna become a hero, do you think you can use some backup?" Jax asked him.

He looked back at Jax. “I mean...yeah, I know nothing about the local area or government, aside from what I’ve overheard and was directly told.” He said, telling a half-lie. “Also if any of you is good with technology that would be a blessing as I have no idea how any of this technology works aside from ‘push button, catch ghost.’” He told them with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, as you can see, Shade is a natural when it comes to flying this thing, and me and Cinnamon know every square inch of Ponyville!" Jax said. "Plus, I'm good with weapons, so I'll help you fight some ghosts if you need help."

Danny nodded as he looked out the window. “Why is it called Ponyville?” He asked while watching the ground below.

"No idea." Jax said with a shrug.

“It is because the Apple family had a large number of horses and ponies when they founded the town.” Cinnamon said.

Danny nodded and thought to himself. ‘So the ponies are humans in this world but there are still normal horses and ponies here too?’ Then he said. “Well, I wonder what will happen to me next.”

"Who knows, but just to let you know, we're nearing the hospital." Nightshade said, making him look out the window to see the building. "Hey, you're ghost powers working yet?"

“Shit, right hold on.” He stood up and took a breath before calling out. “I’m going ghost!” The ring of energy formed and he fully changed before he grabbed the inside of the Spectre Speeder, turning it invisible. “Don’t know how long I can hold this, land soon!”

"On it." Nightshade said, landing the Specter Speeder. "Alright ghost boy, get to your room fast."

Danny shook his head. “Not till you get out of my ship, I am gonna see if I can shrink it.” He told her as the boy started to sweat from keeping it invisible.

Everyone nodded their heads before getting out of the ship, sighing with relief he let go of the ship and got out of it looking it over before finding a button that was under some glass. Trying to move the glass a small shock went through him. “Gah!” He yelled, falling back before changing back. “Fuck! That hurt.”

"Oh for fucks sake." Nightshade said, climbing onto the ship and moving the glass before pressing the button he had been trying to press.

“Hey it's not my fault! it had anti-ghost stuff on it.” Danny told her, then watched as the specter speeder shrink down back to model size. He stood up and then put the model back into his bag, just in time as the door to the roof opened and a few nurses and a young woman that can't be older than twenty with a cowboy hat, blonde hair, plaid shirt, and denim jeans came out onto the roof.

"There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" The nurse from before said, an angry look on her face. "Just where have you been?!"

Danny scratched his head and looked around playing dumb. “I wanted some fresh air and came up here, then I met my new friends.” He told her and waved an arm over at Nightshade, Jax, and Cinnamon. He also made sure to hide his bag behind his back.

"Kid, best not to lie. Especially in front of me." The woman with the stetson said, crossing her arms and giving Danny a stern look.

He tilted his head and looked over at Nightshade. “Did I lie? I came out here and met you, got some fresh air and we became friends...at least I hope we are friends.”

"We are." Nightshade replied.

"What I'm saying is you better not be lying. Cause Ah'm getting the feeling that you're hiding something." The woman said.

"Who? Us? No way." Jax said, sweating nervously.

Groaning after seeing how nervous Jax was, Danny sighed. “Look, can we go inside now? I am feeling a bit tired.” He said while trying to cover his arms where the claw marks can still be seen.

The nurse nods before leading them all back inside and back to Danny's room, scolding him a bit as she did. "You could have at least left a note saying where you were! Do you know how much of a fright you gave us!?" The nurse said.

Danny shrugged and said. “I am honestly surprised you even noticed I was gone so fast, normally it takes at least a day.” While walking, keeping his arms crossed.

He could see the nurse giving him a look before sighing as they reached his room and went inside, she crossed her arms once everyone was inside. "Alright, show me your arms, now." She said, giving Dannh a look that dared him to refuse.

He smiled a bit and asked. “Why? I am just a bit cold from the wind up there.” Then he flinched slightly when he remembered there was no wind.

Both the nurse and woman gave Danny stern looks. "Arms, now." Both of them said.

He sighed and held both his arms out showing the fading claw marks. “Fine, just don’t make a big deal about it.”

"Are you kidding me?! How can I not make a big deal out of it?!" The nurse said, grabbing his arm and looking at the cuts. "What the fuck did you do to get these?! Fight a fucking manticore?!"

“Not exactly...” He said, looking away. “There was some guy up on the roof bugging Nightshade so I stepped in to get him away...and things escalated.” Danny tells them while being vague.

"What? Did this man have fucking scythes for fingers?! These look like they came from a fucking monster of the Everfree!" The nurse said, cleaning the wounds and applying bandages.

Danny shook his head. “No, I think he used magic or something because he shapeshifted with green flames.” He told them, hoping they have some kind of record of changeling or something similar.

"Hmmm, shapeshifting isn't so easily used due to its deadly consequences. Are you sure he used shapeshifting magic?" The nurse asked Danny.

Danny shrugged and said. “As I said, green flames covered his hands and turned them into claws. So either he shapeshifted or used illusion magic to hide the fact that he had knives in his hands.” He then looked at the bandages.

"These cuts weren't made by knives, so they definitely used shapeshifting magic." The nurse said, finishing bandaging his arms, then sighed. "There, I managed to bandage them up and gave the cuts some healing ointments. But I still want you to come in for a check-up to make sure they didn't get infected or something. Understand?"

Danny nodded then asked. “So does that mean I can leave the hospital yet?” He lightly rubbed his bandages.

The nurse nods her head. "Yes it does, but you will be under the care of Applejack and her family." The nurse said, gesturing to the woman with the stetson.

Danny groaned with a sigh. “Do I have to?” He asked the nurse, before backing away from the cowgirl.

"Yes, yes you do." The nurse said, giving Danny a stern look. "One, we can't contact your family." The nurse barely contained the growl when she said, family. "So you'll have to be taken in by another family."

Danny sighed again and frowned. “Fine, but don’t expect me to be good at anything country-related. I am a city kid.” He told the farm girl Applejack, before holding his bag close. “Can you tell Nightshade where to find me?” He asked the nurse.

"Relax kid, me and my family are apple farmers, and we won't expect you to be good at it at first." Applejack said, patting him on the back.

Danny nodded weakly and frowned. “Alright, let’s go then, I hate hospitals...no offense.” He said to Applejack then the nurse.

The nurse laughs a bit. "Oh trust me, I get enough of it from a regular patient." The nurse said, then had a thoughtful look. "You know, I don't think I ever told you my name."

Danny shook his head. “You haven’t, but then again I haven’t asked. So it’s both our faults.” He said with a shrug.

"That's true, then let me properly introduce myself." She held out a hand for a handshake. "Nurse Redheart."

Danny shook her hand. “Danny...Danny Fenton.” He told her, deciding to take on the last name of the real Danny phantom.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Danny." Nurse Redheart said. "Just remember, don't overwork yourself otherwise you might open up those cuts again."

He shrugged and smiled sadly. “Maybe, maybe not. I have always been a fast healer.” He said, then thought. ‘I am probably even faster now.’

"Well, even if you are a fast healer, still take it easy alright?" Nurse Redheart said.

“Alright, if you say so doc.” Danny told her with a small smirk.

Nurse Redheart rolled her eyes but she had a smile on her face. "Well, you are good to go with Miss Applejack." She said.

Danny nodded and sighed. “Alright, bye Miss Heart.” He said to her, then tried to leave right away walking fast.

"Hey, hold up kid." Applejack said, catching up to him. "What's the hurry?" She asked him.

“Like I said, I hate hospitals.” He sighed and looked towards the front doors. “They just lead to pain.” He said to himself.

He heard Applejack laugh a little. "Well don't worry, as long as ya don't do anything that could require you going to the hospital, you'll be fine." She said, then held up his bag. “Also, ya forgot this while ya were trying to get out of here."

Looking down at his hip then back to her glaring. “How did you get that? I had it on me the whole time.”

"Geez calm down." Applejack said, handing him his bag. "As I said, ya dropped it."

With a frown and he took it back putting it over his shoulder. “Fine.” He sighed and headed outside the hospital before getting blasted with confetti and a loud explosion. Setting him off, jumping away he curled into a ball so as not to get hurt.

"Hiya! I'm Pinkie Pie! And I know we're gonna be the-why are you curled up into a ball?" A girl asked him.

"Pinkie! Ya scared him that's why! Ah swear, one of these days, yer gonna give someone a heart attack." Applejack said. "Hey, it's just Pinkie sugarcube, she's not gonna hurt ya, she was just trying to make ya feel welcome is all."

Danny slowly got up with widened eyes and shook horribly. “R-right... can we go now...” He said, starting to blush at his reaction. He also dust off the confetti.

"Yeah we can go." Applejack said, then gave a stern look to the girl Pinkie. "And there better not be a surprise party when we get home Pinkie, got it?" They left before Pinkie could reply, Danny felt a hand on his shoulder as they walked away from the hospital. "Hey, ya alright? I get most folks jumping whenever Pinkie surprises someone, but yer reaction said that something was wrong. Want to talk about it?"

He shook his head slowly and hugged himself. “No, I just don’t like loud sounds.” He said to her as he tried to control his breathing.

"Alright, I'll be sure to have Pinkie tone it down on her surprises, I'll also make sure to let someone else know as well." Applejack said. "Trust me, she might try to use loud noises to try and prank ya if I don't let her know."

Danny frowned and sighed. “Yeah well, I may get jumpy when that happens but I always get payback tenfold.” He said. Then he thought to himself. ‘Damn, I hope my reaction doesn’t make Pinkie cry, and I bet Applejack is talking about Rainbow dash. If she pranks me I got a few ideas of how to get revenge.’ Unknowingly he was starting to grin evilly as he thought of revenge pranks.

"What ya thinking about?" Applejack asked him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Huh? Oh, nothing important.” He said, shaking his head. “What is your family like? Husband, brothers, sisters....parents?” He asked, unfortunately scowling at the mention of parents.

“Well, Ah got a brother and sister, and of course Granny Smith.” Applejack said.

“I see.” Danny said, looking ahead to see a fence with a large sign above it. ‘Sweet Apple Acres’ it said. “I am guessing that's it?”

“Yep!” Applejack replied with a smile,

Danny looked around at all the apple trees and was impressed. “Never really seen a farm besides on tv.” He said.

“Don’t believe everything ya watch on tv.” Applejack said, chuckling a bit, just as they made it to the house. Then a girl close to Danny’s age ran out of the house and towards Applejack, nearly tackling her into a hug. “Hey there Applebloom! How’ve you been?”

“Been good big sis!” Applebloom said, then looked at Danny. “Who’s that?”

Danny waved at her but didn't smile or say anything. Then he looked up at the house, seeing a two or maybe three-story house if you count the attic. ‘Looks like a nice home, I wonder how long I should wait before leaving.’

“Well this is Danny, he’s gonna be living with us.” Applejack said. “Danny, meet Applebloom, my sister.”

Danny looked back at the girl. “Hello, like your sister said, my name is Danny.” He told her but didn't get any closer to her.

“Nice to meet ya, Danny!” Applebloom said, giving him a friendly smile.

Giving her a weak smile he nodded, before he looked at Applejack. “So where will I be staying?”

“Well we got a couple of guest rooms, you can choose either one of them.” Applejack said.

“Alright. If it is alright I will settle in.” He asked her and looked back at the house.

“Alright, that is fine.” Applejack said. “Applebloom, can ya show him where the guest rooms are?”

“Sure thing!” Applebloom replied before she led him into the house, passing by an old lady as we walked up the stairs.

Looking around, he saw a home, one filled with love. Frowning slightly he closed his eyes as he tried to stay calm. Pretty soon Danny and Applebloom stopped in front of a door. “This is one of the guest rooms.” Applebloom said.

“Thank you Applebloom.” He said, before opening the doors and looking around the room. It was simple, a bed, dresser, and nightstand with a closet but not much else.

“Hey Danny? If you don’t mind me asking, do you have your emblem yet?” Applebloom asked him.

“Emblem?” He asked, then he remembered it is this world’s cutie marks. “I uh… I don’t think so. Where do they show up?”

“On the shoulders duh.” Applebloom said as if it was obvious.

“Well, I am pretty sure I don’t have a …” He lifted his shirt sleeve to see a ghost being sucked into the Fenton thermos and the thermos has the Danny Phantom logo on it. “...emblem.”

“Whoa! That looks so cool!” Applebloom said, looking at the emblem. “But uh, what does it mean?”

Danny looked at it confused as to how he would have one. “It...uh...it means I am a ghost hunter I guess.” He said, then lowered his sleeve.

“Ghost hunter?” Applebloom asked in confusion. “Must have been a pretty weak ghost if you managed to catch it. Do you still have the ghost?”

Rubbing the back of his neck. “Um..not exactly, I sent it home.” He told her while walking into the room. “Please never take anything from my bag.” He told her while he set it down on the nightstand.

"Don't worry, Ah won't, Ah was raised to know not to go into someone else's bag." Applebloom replied.

He nodded and sighed while sitting down on the bed. “Would you mind if I had some time to myself?” Danny asked her.

"Sure. Just let me or the others know if ya need anything." Applebloom said, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Danny looked at the closed door before laying on the bed and groaning. “What am I gonna do now?”

"How about talking to someone who can explain what's happened to you." A voice said to him, out of nowhere.

Sitting up and looking around. “What the hell? Who is there?” He yelled, clenching his fists ready for a fight.

"A friend of a friend." The voice said. "Head to the whitetail woods, there everything will be explained."

Frowning and sighing he got up before putting a chair up against the door, and grabbing his bag before transforming into his ghost form and flying out the window heading towards the Everfree. ‘I hope this isn’t a trap.’ Danny thought to himself.