• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 4,768 Views, 73 Comments

A lone Synth (rewrite) - Rob_Rhapsody



Its back hope everyone enjoys it. Guy goes to a convention dressed up like a Synth, gets sent to Equestria.

  • ...
41
 73
 4,768

Chapter 7 crossover

It was a fine day, I was relaxing on my roof, the sun was shining, birds were chirping..........................

then I hear a record scratch as I’m pulled into another world.

—Elsewhere—
—Mamoru Shinigami POV—

“Why did you call me Mamoru? I was in the middle of something!” Said REX.

“Yeah! it’s called fighting Superman, now help me kick some ass!” Said Mamoru.

“Fine!” Said REX, looking at Superman. REX took to the sky with hard light holographic wings and began firing gravity beams from his mouth at superman.

“A WILD SUPERMAN HAS APPEARED” said my left gauntlet, which I responded with a WTF look. It even confused Superman.

I brought out Darkrai and Mewtwo. I split into two and one of me pulled out a dark type Z Crystal. and the other pulled out a psychic type Z Crystal. We placed the Crystals in the Z stone and looked to Darkrai. “Ok Darkrai, Mewtwo let's do this!” We said getting into position.

“Shattered psyche” I shouted behind Mewtwo. Superman was launched backwards slamming into an invisible wall, and bounced off it into another and another repeatedly before being tossed to the ground. Then the other me stepped forward.

“Black Hole Eclipse!” The other me shouted behind Darkrai. Darkrai created a black hole before throwing it above Superman, he immediately got sucked in just before the singularity exploded.

Superman took major damage from both attacks.

I became one person again, returned my Pokémon back to their Pokéballs, and put away the Z Crystals.

I jumped up, launching myself at Superman ready to give him a right hook. Unfortunately he caught my fist and tossed me away. He appeared in my path, putting both his hands above his head, then slammed them down on me, sending me to the ground. I felt every bone in my body shatter but quickly begin to put themselves back together. When I stood up, superman landed not far from me. I put up my fists but I didn't see them. “What the?” I said as I looked where my fists should be. I was confused before I tried feeling my chest, I felt it, so I looked down to see my feet were facing the other way. "Oh! my head’s on backwards!" I said as I grabbed my head before turning it and an almost sickening snap followed. “Hehehee” I laughed.

I turned around to face Superman. He appeared in front of me, trying to punch me in the face, which when it hit, my head spun around like woody from Toy Story. I grabbed my head and stopped it from spinning and he went for another punch, but I dodged it with super speed and gave him a left uppercut with my beskar/tungsten knuckles in my gauntlet.

I thrust my right arm out, activating my drill gauntlet, in drill hand mode. The four drill fingers came out and clanged together twice. They began rotating and charging up purple energy and started firing an energy beam at Superman, which blew him back and left a bleeding gash where it hit. I brought the fingers together and thrust the drill into the soft spot the energy beam made. The drill began spinning and caused pain in Superman, making him cry out.

“Feel that? That is called pain, but what you’re feeling right now has been amplified by Gila monster venom, it makes the pain even worse! I like to make sure my sharp objects are coated in Gila monster venom, just in case I have to hurt someone, and make it hurt even worse” I said looking into his eyes, letting mine glow green a bit.

Just then, without warning, Superman punched me in the face. I staggered back and disengaged my drill gauntlet and Superman continued punching me and he was about to punch me again but I fell down, unconscious.

—REX POV—

‘I can’t believe that asshole summoned me here!’ I looked over at Mamoru as he fell unconscious. ‘And now I have to save his ass’

I intercepted Mamoru before he hit the ground by grabbing him with my feet. I brought him a few feet away and set him down. I flew back to Superman and fired my gravity beam at him. He dodged it and I found myself being shot at by his heat vision. Luckily my plating was made of tungsten, so it didn’t do anything. “My plating is tungsten you big blue idiot, why don’t you go back home so your mother can teach you how to put your underwear on properly!” I shouted.

I landed on the ground and fired a few lasers at him, but they didn’t do much. Then I replayed the moment when I hit him with my gravity beam, that worked! I’ll have to keep doing that, unless I can get me claws on some kryptonite, although my claws might cut through, but I should probably try first to test my theory’ I got close and gave Superman a few slashes from my claws. It only caused tears in his suit, and a few welts in his skin. ‘Ok that didn’t work, if my claws lightsabers that would worrrr….. Hey! I have an idea!’

I rewrote my design in order to allow my darksabers blade plasma to go to my claws by taking apart the Darksabers while they were in my legs and taking the kyber crystals and moving them to my chest, and rebuilding a few of my parts to allow the new weapons to form. It took a few seconds. I even made some for my back, so I’d have darksaber spines leading to my tail tip. I activated the blades, then all my claws, both fingers and toes grew short darksaber claws. And my back grew darksaber spines, coming up one after another leading down to my tail, just as planned.

I began running at full speed towards Superman. I ran past him and was able to leave a few cuts. ‘Yes it worked’ I ran at him again and did the same action again. Only this time Superman was ready for me. He caught me and punched my visor. It left a big crack and caused a few screen glitches. That made me mad.

I did a sonic the hedgehog spin attack, I looked like a flying black buzzsaw blade. I gave him a few more cuts and then retracted the claws and went to work on trying to repair the screen, only Superman didn’t give me a chance. He began hitting me over and over. I used my gravity beam on him and pushed him back.

I had to run away, my eye motifs showing fear. ‘I can’t cloak, he has x-ray vision, he’d still be able to see me, so I need to run!’ I ran and ran but Superman wouldn’t let up. I stopped and let him go past me and ran in the opposite direction, while he crashed into a building.

—Johnathan POV—

Me and doctor fate where having a dog fight in the sky above where the others were fighting.

"What wrong demon your spells are sloppy compared to last time." Doctor fate called out mockingly.

'Wait last time, we've fought before?' I thought, dodging a lightning bolt. I threw my own lighting but mine was red. He suddenly split into two different bodies to evade.

"This is new." I said they both flew in different directions. 'So they're trying to pincer me.' I thought as they both attacked one with lighting the other fire.

I caught both spell with my hands before clashing the together above me head carefully using my mana I combined them, and grinned.

"Hey it looks like you dropped some trash. HERE HAVE IT BACK!" I shouted, releasing it, a shock wave struck both doctor fate's causing one to disappear into nothingness.

"There you are." I said flying towards the real doctor fate punching his helmet with my immense strength. There was no dent but it clearly did a number on its wearer. I didn't give him time to recover as I spun around to kick him in the side sending him flying.

Here, have a parting gift!" I shouted sending a ball of mana his way, the doctor managed to regain control of his trajectory just in time to get out of the way of the ball.

"I won't fall that easily demon!" Doctor fate screamed unleashing another bolt of lighting. I didn't have time to block or get away as it struck me, I screamed in pain.

"Jonathan!" I heard someone, then doctor fate was shot out of the sky by a beam of red mana.

"Hannah." I muttered, then looked up to see my sister in her grim anodite form. "Finally." I breathed out in relief.

"Im so sorry I couldn't get here sooner." She tried to continue but I stopped her.

"It's alright you're here now, now let's finish this."

—REX POV—

I made it back to the spot where Mamoru was and I began electrocuting him. I repeated the action over and over. Then Superman found me. I looked at him in fear. “If you break me any more I’ll be deactivated, I am alive, I’m an independent living machine, and I don’t want to die, so please leave me alone!” I pleaded. I began working on the chemical composition of kryptonite. I opened my mouth and brought out my fangs. I was about to spray, but Superman stopped in his tracks, only he wasn’t focused on me, he was looking right past me.

I looked back and saw Mamoru standing up, but he wasn’t the same, he had a dark serious look in his eyes, and he had his signature cheshire grin. “Superman you are in trouble now!” I said looking at Superman.

—Mamoru POV—

“I’m gonna make you wish you were on your planet when it exploded, you big blue boyscout!” I shouted at him.

“REX! Our contract is complete!” I said. REX jumped through a portal and went home.

—REX POV—

I appeared in front of my bunker.
“Finally I’m back home, now I need rest!” I said walking into my bunker. I walked downstairs and passed out on my bed.

“Hopefully tomorrow is less..... eventful” I said shutting down.

-SHUTDOWN IN PROGRESS-

-SHUTDOWN COMPLETE-

-BEGINNING SELF-REPAIRS-