• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 4,757 Views, 73 Comments

A lone Synth (rewrite) - SOUNDBLASTER_SUPERIOR



Its back hope everyone enjoys it. Guy goes to a convention dressed up like a Synth, gets sent to Equestria.

  • ...
41
 73
 4,757

Early completion apology

Sorry people, I have run out of ideas for this story, DarkKing2 and everyone who enjoyed this story, I am sorry for not being able to finish. If anyone wants to try continuing it, just let me know and you may use it with my permission.

Comments ( 16 )

Sorry people, but I’ve stopped this story. See description in most recent chapter.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

But I understand

Yeah my day aint so great either.

10654761
I hope that it can get better

As long as you give us a heads-up if someone picks it up, so we can go follow them.

! I rather like the story as the idea of a synth in Equestria was a good idea. And it was this story that got me interested in seeing other stories with synths, as my view on the Synths are similar to the Chakats. You're a good author when your ideas are set straight, I hope I can see what else you can finish.

so is it completed or canceled

Hey dude if you cancel this why is it complete you should put it on cancel

Well the idea was unique, but as I read I noticed the lack of ideas as you jumped 1000 years into the future, instead of trying something creative in the past. Then there was the later contact with Celestia, their encounter is so different from their first contact. I could easily see REX being a Synth would be technological superior, which I believe that he could easily do research with time and severely modernize this world to something similar to Star Trek on the planetary level or something similar. Beyond that, well I been introduced to the Synth race, which been a unique read itself.

Meh... The isnt mutch to use at all... No offense.
Hope the 4 story i link in the comment section will give you enough material to write for half a year or longer :raritywink:

Sorry people, I have run out of ideas for this story, DarkKing2 and everyone who enjoyed this story, I am sorry for not being able to finish. If anyone wants to try continuing it, just let me know and you may use it with my permission.

Sad to see, but very understandable. It was no work of the great masters, but it was fun and kept my attention. If you ever do decide to add to this, there are several of us who would be interested in reading it.

Monk
“What else to do? How did people survive boredom in olden times? ... Oh yeah, lots of stabbing." -RushyFiction

most displaced stories have some form of internal consistency when the poor unfortunate soul is flung into Equestria to allow the reader to follow along, but i cant find any of that here, there are obstacles that the MC has to overcome. Everything just happens to be in the right place or there happens to be a item that the MC needs or the MC knows just what to do. You have created a Gary Stu MC.

Oof ok by fanfic we will never see again

Login or register to comment