• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 4,766 Views, 73 Comments

A lone Synth (rewrite) - Rob_Rhapsody



Its back hope everyone enjoys it. Guy goes to a convention dressed up like a Synth, gets sent to Equestria.

  • ...
41
 73
 4,766

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

New chapter, enjoy!
Don't forget to comment and leave a like. And read these images they should explain most things about Synths.




I was sitting in my chair, waiting for Twilight to arrive. "She's most likely either gathering her friends, getting a whole forest worth of scrolls, or she just doesn't know where I am, because she might have neglected to ask the CMC for directions" I said aloud.

I waited and waited, but still nothing, I kept waiting, and waiting. Then finally, there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to the door.

I looked through the door with my x-ray scanners. It was a unicorn, along with a few other ponies. I opened the door and found Twilight and the rest of the main 6. I made my voice sound as creepy as possible. "Come in, come in, I've been expecting you" I said sending shivers down their spine. I used my normal Synth voice. "Well, come on, I've been waiting a thousand years and a few months for you all, come in, Twilight I just know you wanna use science on me, come on!" I said gesturing inside.

They all remained silent and came in one by one. "I hope I have enough seats" I said. I came in and closed the door, then went into the kitchen and got a few glasses from the cupboard. I filled each with water, and I could hear them whispering amongst themselves, although the way they do it, its just like their normal voices, yet somehow louder.

I got their glasses and put them on the tray and made my way over to them. "I heard you all whispering about me, I have hearing that can pick up a few flies mating a few miles away, however your whispering was a little too loud to be considered whispering" I said. I placed they tray down and gave them each a glass. "I don't get many visitors, so water is all I can offer" I said, making my eye motifs look sad.

"That's quite alright darling, water is fine" said Rarity. I used happy eye motifs so I looked happy. "Thank you Rarity, now Twilight I assume you are here because three certain fillies gave you a photograph?" I said.

"Y-yes, I-we, came here to see if you actually existed" said Twilight. "And? Are you satisfied?" I asked with the best grin I could muster.

"So, you're supposed to be some high tech robot? Please you aren't that cool!" said Rainbow Dash. I looked at her with a neutral expression in my eye motifs. I began taking a few steps backwards. "Um, what are you doing?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Making sure there's room" I said while spreading my arms. I activated my hard-light holographic wings.

Everypony's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates. "Oh my" said Fluttershy. "Took the words right outta my mouth" said Applejack.

"Oooh you're wings are so pretty and, oooh, their glowing!" said Pinkie getting closer than I would've liked. "They are hard-light holographic wings, they aren't just for show, I can actually use them to fly" I said while flexing the wings a few times.

"Ok, I take it back, you are AWESOME!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash. I deactivated my wings and brought my arms down. "Come outside and you can see something really cool" I said walking out the door.

As soon as Everyone was outside, I went over to a tree and took out my Darksabers. I lit them up and threw my arms apart and began spinning the blades, thanks to
My hands being able to spin 360degrees at the wrist. I kind of looked like how general greavous did in starwars III, during his battle with obi wan.

I stopped spinning the blades and sliced at the tree in an x-slice. I then sheathed the blades and put them back in my leg compartments. I waited a few seconds and the tree fell apart and fell away from us.

They all looked at me in awe, especially Rainbow and Twilight. Twilight was beginning to let her geekiness show.

---Later---

"I'm not going to be hurt by any of this am I" I asked Twilight, who had me hooked up to a bunch of crazy mad scientist level tech.

the room was full of Tesla coils, blinky dials, electrodes, a slab to keep a monster on, or me in this case, and a few weird devices I don't think even had a purpose other than to bring the room together, and there was a very creepy looking Twilight with a clipboard and a lab coat and goggles, and to complete the mad genius look her mane was a bit frizzy in a few places.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe....... Probably" said Twilight. "Wait, what was that last part" I asked worriedly. I didn't get a reply, instead I just got a huge electric shock that would bring frankensteins's monster to life then kill it a few minutes later. I began screaming.

It went on for a few hours. Then it stopped. I saw Twilight just writing away on her clipboard the whole time. "Twilight, if you EVER, do that again, I will burn every book in your library one by one, and force you to watch while I do it" I said looking her dead in the eyes.

Twilight dropped her clipboard and quickly released me. "Sorry, I just wanted to see how you worked" said Twilight.

"That is understandable, but running electricity through me is not going to do anything but cause me pain" I said.

"But I can give you a few papers of what I know" I said while printing out a few papers from my mouth. (The papers, are the images in the authors notes)

Twilight looked them over. "I believe I can do my research with these, you can go now REX" said Twilight beginning to go into her geeky Twilighting mode. I waved my hand in front of her. No reaction.

'Dang, I should perform my own experiments on her sometime'

I walked out and activated my wings. I began flying off back to my bunker.


---Elsewhere---

"You're highness there have been reports of a strange black dragon flying over Ponyville" said a pony guard.

"Hmmm, it seems he's awake then, continue to observe, do not engage unless I tell you otherwise" said Celestia.

The guard pony walked away.

"I'll see you again soon R-E-X" Celestia said creepily while rubbing her hooves together.