• Published 19th Nov 2020
  • 343 Views, 2 Comments

Gojira - Chaser Stringstroke Real



A creature by the name of Gojira is destroying Japony! Can our heroes stop it in time?

  • ...
 2
 343

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

The open ocean. What a time to be alive. The smell of salt could hit you from any direction, leave a bitter scent in your nostrils and you would still enjoy the party. The moon had risen and ponies were dancing like mad on a ship, playing music on makeshift instruments like pans and jugs.

A purple unicorn mare with a pink mane happily walked to the port. She finally had enough money to take this boat ride and nothing could ruin this. A black unicorn stallion walked up to her.

“Hey,” he said. “What’s a beautiful mare like yourself doing over here by your lonesome?”

“Oh,” replied the mare. “I’m just trying to relax. Enough toxic things are happening at home as it is.”

“Toxic?” asked the stallion. “You come from an abusive home?”

“You could say that,” the mare answered, sighing and looking down at the water below.

“Well,” the stallion thought for a moment. “I may not know about the whole abusive home thing, but I can definitely listen in if you want to talk about it.”

“You know what?” the mare smiled. I think I’d like that very much, mister...”

“Black. Black Market.” He extended his hoof with a smile.

“Alice.” The mare took his hoof and shook it. That’s when a strange white light started coming from the ocean.

“What was that?” cried a worried stallion. The crew rushed over to the starboard side of the ship and a crowd soon followed. “Stay back! We don’t know what’s causing the lights.”

Suddenly, the light got brighter at a rapid speed. Something big was rising out of the water, something so big that the naked eye couldn’t do it justice. Ponies began screaming and running for life boats and cover. Other ponies were sending out messages in Morse Code, trying to reach help. Out of nowhere a mist of heat, hotter than the sun, flowed onto the ship, causing it to explode. Ponies continued to scream in agony as their slowly melted bodies were being dragged to the ocean floor.

The message had arrived at the Coast Guard, but the ship was already gone. A red pegasus stallion got up and walked over to his supervisor.

“Ms. Stringstroke?” asked the stallion. “May I come in?”

“If it’s another sinking then yes you may,” replied the supervisor. The stallion opened the door to find a brown pegasus mare with a black and white mane, and bright blue eyes sitting at her desk. “And please, Sentinel, just call me Chaser.”

“Well, Chaser”, Sentinel seemed like he was in major disbelief. “We just recieved an SOS from our cruise ships, the Eiko-mareu was attacked by a monster.”

“A monster?” Chaser scoffed. “They must’ve drank too much of the bubbly.”

“No,” Sentinel replied. “ they said that they were attacked by a giant monster, with a breath so hot, it melted most of the crew.“

Chaser raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure it wasn’t a torpedo?”

Sentinel sighed. “If I may, I don’t believe torpedoes could melt ponies when exploding.”

Chaser rolled her eyes. “Alright,” she responded. “Get one of our on break workers to get Southern Sea Salvage on the line. It was their steamship, correct?”

Sentinel nodded. “Yes, ma’am, that’s correct.”

“Then go,” Chaser made a small shooing motion with her hooves. “I’m busy setting these files up.” Sentinel turned and rushed out to find somepony to call.



***


Fluttershy was a beautiful yellow pegasus mare. Working hard, she had tied her pink hair into a bun, as to not let it get tangled in the metal scraps of the sunken ships she and her coworkers salvaged. She was a hard working mare just willing to sweat for some hard earned bits. She had gotten this job years ago when she needed bits to pay her rent. Luckily for her, they pay very well.

In the distance, a phone rang, causing Fluttershy to jolt up in surprise. “Don’t worry, I got it,” Fluttershy said as she stretched her overworked spine. “It’s probably another job anyway.” She rushed over to the front desk inside the more clean and professional looking building. She picked up the phone and placed the receiver against her ear.

“Yes?” Fluttershy asked. “Southern Sea Salvage, Fluttershy speaking.”

“We just got an SOS from a party ship in the middle of the ocean,” a voice rang out of the receiver. It sounded dull, but with a slight tone of annoyance. “Claiming it was being attacked by a creature with a breath hotter than the sun.”

“What?” Fluttershy was in disbelief. As she spoke, a cyan, rainbow maned mare walked up to her with a smile. She knew to not interrupt phone calls, but hearing Fluttershy speak, it must’ve meant another job. The mare’s smile quickly faded. “Right, I understand.”

“Great,” responded the dull voice. “When will you set sail?”

“As soon as possible,” Fluttershy answered quickly.

“Then I leave it to you,” said the voice before abruptly hanging up. Fluttershy looked at the phone in shock before slowly placing it back in it’s place. She sighed and looked over to the cyan mare.

“Rainbow Dash, I’m sorry,” Fluttershy said sadly.

“What is it?” Rainbow Dash asked, clearly expecting this. “An accident?”

“The Coast Guard received a distress call,” Fluttershy responded, quickly grabbing a cloth to dry off her sweat. She had a look of disappointment wash over her face. “I’ll have to cancel our date.”

She sadly picked up a ticket. Cruise of a Lifetime! 1 Admition to see it take off! Now there’s something that doesn’t happen often.

“I’m sorry I can’t go with you,” Fluttershy added. “But you can still see it if you hurry.” She hastily handed over the ticket to Rainbow Dash.

Sighing, the rainbow maned mare took the ticket and gave a disappointed smile. “It’s a shame,” she grumbled. “But it’s your job.”

“Well, you’d better hurry,” Fluttershy smiled as she grabbed her belongings. Rainbow Dash nodded and they both walked out the door, going their separate ways for the time being.

Author's Note:

In case you haven’t notice, this is a story that is highly influenced by the original 1954 Godzilla movie. This is my first story and since people make novelizations of movies all the time, I thought why not do the same with this movie, but add ponies? So hopefully, you all enjoy this wonderful story of death and destruction.

Comments ( 2 )

Our begins

Shouldn't this be "Our story begins"?

Login or register to comment