• Published 8th Nov 2020
  • 1,866 Views, 39 Comments

Love Breeze - Rated Ponystar



Rainbow Dash tries to get Zephyr Breeze off her tail by giving him a love potion to fall for somepony else

  • ...
1
 39
 1,866

Chapter 1

Usually, Rainbow Dash wasn’t the kind of pony who liked to take the back of the pack when it came to flying. She was awesome and one of the best fliers in all of Equestria. Her mad skills in saving the day from uptight villains and amazing Sonic Rainboom alone proved that she was alpha type material. Still, there were some days when being in the back of your squad's formation was okay. Such as when you were directly behind your coltfriend’s behind and could get a good look at those tone flanks of his.

Faust bless the pony who designed the flight suits to be skin tight, Rainbow Dash thought as he licked her lips. The sight of Soarin’s cheeks, pressed against the blue uniform, was making her heart beat faster than it should. Making sure to turn right with Spitfire’s signal, Rainbow Dash never once lost sight of her real target. That flank is so mine after practice.

Soarin must have been thinking the same thing because he flicked his tail slightly before giving an extra shake to his rump. To the untrained eye, it meant nothing, but for Rainbow Dash, it was a sign that tonight she would be doing some additional training after practice.

When the signal to land came from Spitfire, Dash turned her gaze down towards the landing zone and glided down with her fellow Wonderbolts. Upon skidding to a halt, Dash quickly lined up with the others as Spitfire stood in front of them. “Good practice, team. We’re bound to do well at next week’s show. For now, get cleaned and head on home.”

“Yes, ma’am!” The other Wonderbolts shouted with a salute.

“Dismissed!” Spitfire ordered before flying off on her own. Fleetfoot, High Winds, and Silver Zoom all took off in one direction, but Soarin and Rainbow looked at each other with knowing eyes before flying towards one of the clouds nearby. Soon as Soarin landed, Rainbow tackled him down and kissed his lips with her own. She opened her mouth to let his tongue inside as she pressed her body against his chest. His hooves were caressing her flank while their wings flickered against one another playfully.

“Had a good view back there?” Soarin asked with a smirk.

“Much as I liked seeing your sexy flank at work, I’d think it would be better if there wasn’t fabric in the way,” Dash answered with a wink. “Ponies are meant to fly naked and free after all.”

“Hmm, yes, I suppose we better act as nature intended,” Soarin whispered as he slowly placed his teeth on Rainbow Dash’s zipper on her chest.

He was about to drag it down when a coughing noise made the two stare at each other with wide eyes. Slowly, they turned to an amused Spitfire who was levitating there with her forelegs crossed. The two quickly stood up in attention while covering their blushes with their wings. “Uh, hi Spits,” Soarin greeted with a nervous smile. “Uh, Dash was...uh...having trouble getting out of her uniform!”

“Oh?” Spitfire asked with a giggle. “I seemed to recall that our zippers were on our chests. Not our mouths, Lieutenant. Besides, Soarin, you used the same excuse when Captain Nightbreaker caught us when we were privates.”

“Dang it, I knew I recalled that excuse from somewhere,” Soarin grumbled. “Let me guess. No making out on the clouds?”

“Only the ones we use for training,” Spitfire said, rolling her eyes with a smile. “You two want to kiss, you can do it in the lockers or outside of the premises, but please not on the clouds? The last time a couple did so, they ended up going further than a kiss, and when they were done, the cloud was charged up like a storm.”

“Please, give me thirty minutes with him, and I’ll make it into a hurricane,” Rainbow Dash bragged, which made Soarin sink with both embarrassment and dreamy thoughts.

“Much as I like to see that I’m afraid rules are rules,” Spitfire said, pointing down to the direction of the locker room. “Get moving.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Dash and Soarin answered before flying back down.

***

“I still can’t believe Spitfire is cool with us dating,” Rainbow Dash said, closing her locker. “I mean, you two were a couple once. You’d think she’d be a little pissed off.”

“Spits and I broke up without any drama while remaining close friends,” Soarin answered as he wrapped his blue Wonderbolts scarf around his neck. “She’s dated at least three other guys before we started dating. It’d be hypocritical of her to have a problem with it. Besides,” Soarin walked to Dash and rubbed noses with her. “I wouldn’t trade what we have for anything in the world.”

“Not even for the best pies in the world?” Dash asked, which caused Soarin to seriously start thinking. This earned him a punch in the shoulder. “Jerk.”

“I was kidding,” Soarin teased, rubbing his shoulder. “But speaking of pies, wanna get a bite to eat before we head on over to your place?”

“Sure, how about La Grill’s in Ponyville? They got dinner and dessert outdoors,” Rainbow Dash suggested as the two headed for the exit.

“Hmm, sounds delicious.” Soarin licked his mouth in anticipation. Walking out into the hall, the two placed their wings on top of each other’s backs. A few other ponies smirked upon seeing them pass by in such a close state, but neither was bothered by it. They were happy to show the world how much they cared about each other.

“So, how are your friends doing?” Soarin asked.

“Pretty good. Pinkie and Cheese are still together, much to our shock. Applejack is still bucking apples. Rarity’s on vacation in Manehatten with her family. I think Fluttershy is on a Friendship Mission from the Map with Ocellus and Gallus in Griffinstone,” Rainbow Dash answered before sighing. “Twilight’s still busy with her duties, but she does keep sending letters to us to keep us updated.”

That had been the most challenging change in all their lives. Twilight being a princess had taken most of her time, but they still got together whenever it was possible. Just seemed to be a bit harder some months than others.

“Hey,” Soarin nuzzled his marefriend upon seeing her looking down. “You know that Twilight would rush through Tartarus itself if you really needed to see her. She’s just got more responsibilities, is all. Besides, you six have managed to keep things pretty tight in the last four years. I think you’ve got nothing to worry about.”

Smiling, Dash put a small kiss on Soarin’s face. “What did I do to deserve you? Besides being awesome?”

“Hmm, pretty much just that,” Soarin answered as the two laughed.

***

“I’ll take the grilled cheese with extra spicy peppers with hayfries,” Rainbow Dash ordered as she and Soarin handed their menus back to the griffin waiter. “And a small salad, please.”

“Coming right up,” their waiter said before heading back inside the establishment.

Despite being chilly out, the couple decided to take a table outside to enjoy the fresh air. Soarin took a few sips of his root beer before asking, “Do you remember how we started dating?”

Rainbow Dash snorted. “Yeah, you heard I wasn’t a big fan of pies, so you took me to a pie bakery in Cloudsdale demanding I try a bit of every type they had.”

“You refused, of course, until I called you a chicken,” Soarin continued before imitating the barnyard animal with a few clucks. “And then you said, ‘Rainbow Dash isn’t a chicken’ before the two of us started filling our stomachs with pies until we were ready to burst.”

“We got so fat that we couldn’t even fit into our uniforms the next day for practice,” Dash laughed as they two shook their heads in amazement at their silly attitude. “Then you decided to apologize by taking me out for dinner.”

“And that was nearly three years to this day,” Soarin said, smirking as Dash’s eyes widened in realization. “Yeah, not exactly our anniversary of getting together, officially, but the first time we ever went on a real date.”

“Ah, geez,” Rainbow Dash moaned, leaning back against her chair. “Had I know, I would have done something special. I wish you told me!”

“Actually,” Soarin blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. “I only remembered just an hour ago in the showers.”

“Guess we both screwed up, huh?” Dash smirked while leaning forward. “I guess that means nopony is at fault here.”

“Nope, especially when that other pony is a beautiful pegasus with the eyes of a goddess,” Soarin teased as the two inched closer to each other.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash!” sung a familiar and yet annoying voice.

“Oh, come on,” Rainbow Dash groaned as she closed her eyes. She hoped that by some stroke of luck, the one interrupting them would get hit by a lightning bolt and pass out, but the hug he gave her made Dash curse the heavens. “What do you want, Zephyr?”

“What? I can’t greet my dear, beloved, and wonderful looking friend on such a nice day as today?” Zephyr Breeze asked, blinking his eyes toward Rainbow Dash, who looked away in disgust.

“First off, we’re not friends,” Dash pointed out. Nor would they ever be if she had her way. “Second, can’t you see that Soarin and I are busy with some alone time?”

Zephyr turned to Soarin, who was staring at him with a deadpan expression. “Oh, Soarin. I didn’t see you there. You always just seem to be there in the background without anything standing out about you.”

“Gee, thanks,” Soarin growled before pushing the other stallion away from Dash. “Now, if you don’t mind? We’re kinda having lunch.”

“Lunch!” Zephyr quickly dashed over and got another chair from a pony who was just about to sit in it and placed it between them. “Why was I just about to have lunch as well! What a coincidence! Why don’t we have it together?”

“But we were-” Dash didn’t get a chance to stop him as he quickly summoned a waiter and asked for a menu. “Ugh, do you ever listen to me?”

“Of course I do, Dash,” Zephyr said, smirking with a wink. “I always am listening when it comes to you.”

Dash was now very tempted to use her knife and just cut off that mouth of his, but her conscience sadly won in the end. Soarin eyed Rainbow with confusion before she covered his eyes with her hoof and mouthed him to just roll with it.


***

Oh, Celestia and Luna. Kill me now, Rainbow Dash prayed as her annoying stalker just went on and on about all the hair he cut. It was worse than how Zephyr talked about seeing the world while hinting he saw the ‘second’ most beautiful rainbow while in the Changeling Lands. Only to then bump his eyebrows a few times while directing his pupils at Dash.

It nearly made her lose her appetite.

Dash did everything to answer as little as possible while Soarin looked ready to buck him into next Tuesday. To her surprise and disappointment, he didn’t do so. The only positive thing was that Zephyr paid for the entire bill like a “gentle pony,” or so he called himself, should even though Dash and Soarin were more than capable.

“Well, that was fun! Right, guys?” Zephyr asked while dabbing his mouth with a napkin. “What do you say we go ahead and do some other fun stuff?”

“Uh, well, we’d like to, but umm...” Soarin turned to Dash for help, to which she quickly finished.

“We have to head back to HQ for secret Wonderbolt stuff. Top Secret. No civilians allowed.”

“Oh, well, I suppose we can always hang out another day,” Zephyr Breeze said as he got up and flapped his wings. “If you ever want to hang out...or just you, Dash, you know where to find me!”

He took to the skies and flew off. It was only until they were absolutely sure that Zephyr was gone that the two groaned before smashing their heads on the table at the same time. “You’d think he would have given up by now,” Soarin grumbled.

“Him? Yeah, right,” Rainbow Dash said as she lifted her head up. “I swear I’m going to find him standing over me one night and sniffing my mane! You’d think he’d finally get the hint that I am not going to be with him! Especially since I’m with you!”

“Seriously, we’ve been together for three years now, and he still can’t get over it,” Soarin growled before glaring at the direction Zephyr flew in. “What do I have to do? Punch it in his face that he’s not wanted?!”

“Ugh, trust me, that only makes him try harder,” Dash said, knowing from experience. She lost count of how many times she’s put Zephyr in the hospital for a broken nose or black eye. And still, he persisted like it was no big deal. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with him.”

“Hope he finds somepony else to give his obsession over?” Soarin suggested.

“Please, the only chance he’ll ever get over me is if...if...” Rainbow Dash suddenly got an idea. An idea that made her give a very evil smile that made Soarin slowly back away. “Hmm, maybe that could work?”

“Um, what could work, and should I start running for cover?” Soarin asked nervously.

“Don’t you worry about it,” Dash said as she got up and quickly kissed him on the cheek. “I’m going to fix this little problem of ours, and we’ll finally have a moment of peace. I’ll meet you in a few days.”

“Should I be worried?” Soarin asked.

“Of course not! When has anything I planned ever gone wrong?” Soarin opened his mouth. “Don’t answer that.”

“Okay,” Soarin answered before Dash waved him goodbye and suddenly flew off for who knows what. The lonely stallion sighed before signaling the waiter over. “What do you have for pies?”

Author's Note:

Thanks to superfun for commissioning me.

If you want to commission from me, please click here