• Published 8th Oct 2020
  • 1,584 Views, 181 Comments

Letters From The Enemy Inside - The Sleepless Beholder



Shortly after dealing with Starlight Glimmer and her cult. Twilight starts to get strange letters from the unicorn dictator.

  • ...
2
 181
 1,584

The Friendship Letter

Dear Princess Celestia,

Me and Spike finally managed to get Starlight out of hiding.
We had a very extensive talk with her, and I realized just how severely damaged she was.
She’s still undoubtably evil, and I would give her the rainbow laser treatment in the future, but she also seems to be emotionally broken. She was following me and Spike around like a lost puppy ever since we talked, and when she and my friends met again, the results were less than pleasant, and she went back into hiding after it, but she comes to us when we call her. I think hiding in the castle makes her feel safe in some strange way.

I can tell that helping Starlight will be a much harder task than reforming Discord, but I won’t give up. I will help her feel happy with herself and heal the wounds she has been carrying for years.

I will keep you updated about our progress, and hopefully she will send you her own friendship letter in the future.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle.

Author's Note:

One more chapter, the epilogue, will be released later today.