• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 1,249 Views, 19 Comments

Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks - Taionia05

  • ...
6
 19
 1,249

Chapter 2: Call for Twilight and the others

In the cafeteria, the students spoke to one another and ate their lunch and being friendly as well. Sunset, Cream & Cheese walked to their friends table and they look worried from guiding Adagio, Aria, and Sonata and Cheese was whimpering as Cream was more worried about Cheese than the girls. The three made it to their friends table and they looked at them as they were about to sit down.

“Heya mates, did that tour went well?” Mighty asked, but the two girls went silent for a little bit until Sunset spoke.

“I don’t know...the girls...they were acting...strange?” Sunset replied.

“And when Cheese tried to get a closer look at one of the girls necklaces, she grabbed poor Cheese’s arm and acted strange just like Sunset said.” Cream added as the others gave each other also worried looks.

“Maybe they must be transferred from another school?” Ray questioned.

“Not only that, they acted negatively to each other and were at each other throats.” Sunset said.

“Do we really have to deal with another bully again!” Charmy said annoyed, but he realized what he said and apologized by saying, “No offense...right?”

“Non taken.” Sunset sighed as she hid in her arms on the table. “So much for making a good first impression.” Vector knocked Charmy’s head and gritted his teeth at him.

“Ya know she’s trying to move on from before you blabber mouth!” Vector hushed harshly towards the bee.


Outside the cafeteria, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata watched the students in the cafeteria.

“This is it, girls. The moment we've been waiting for.” Adagio said to Aria and Sonata with a sinister grin.

“Is it lunch because it’s ‘Taco Tuesday’!” Sonata admired as she stands beside a Taco Tuesday poster as Adagio groans and Aria rolled her eyes.

“She means it’s time to get our Equestrian magic back taco girl.” Aria told Sonata, who scoffs back at her.

“Our voices are just strong enough to make them want something so badly, they'll fight to get it.” Adagio said as she looks at the students in the cafeteria.

“So we're just gonna do what we always do? Stir up some trouble and then feed off the negative energy? Some plan, Adagio.” Aria sarcastically said to Adagio.

“It won't be the same as the times before! There is Equestrian magic here.” Adagio responded to Aria. “Their negative energy will give us the power we need to get this entire world to do our bidding.” Adagio added.

“But we can get lunch after though, right?” Sonata asked.

“What are you talking about Sonata? We don’t even eat food, we’re Sirens, not ponies.” Adagio told Sonata. “Just follow my lead alright.” Adagio told Sonata again.

“Do every plan always have you as the leader because you’re not the best leader in general.” Aria told Adagio, who grabbed her shirt and got close to her face.

“Would you just shut your sarcastic mouth for once!” Adagio growled at Aria and let go of her as Aria crossed her arms and got annoyed as Sonata giggled.


As the students continued eating their lunch, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata open the double doors and posed as everyone, including Rainbow and the others as they began to harmonize with each other.

[Let’s Have a Battle (Of the Bands)]

[Adagio, Aria, Sonata]
Ah, ah-ah, ah-ahh (x4)

[Adagio]
We heard you want to get together
We heard you want to rock this school
We've thought of something that is better
Something that changes all the rules
Why pretend we're all the same
When some of us shine brighter?

[Aria and Sonata]
Shine brighter

Adagio sang as Sonata walked over to Flash Sentry and touched his back as he was talking to another student while Adagio moved her hand on top of a few students’ heads as it gain the others attention as well and Adagio, Aria, and Sonata’s necklaces brighten.

[Adagio]
Here's a chance to find your flame
Are you a loser or a fighter?

Adagio asked one student who saw a flame in his eyes.

[Adagio, Aria, Sonata]
Me and you, you and me
Why don't we see who is better?
We don't have to be one and the same thing
Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?
Are you afraid of failing the audition?

The three sang as they pointed at the students and then suddenly, they gave each other a suspicious look while Adagio, Aria, and Sonata sat down on some chairs, then crossed their legs as they gave the students a thumbs down.

[Adagio]
You're a star and you should know it
Yeah, you rise above the rest

Adagio sang to Trixie as she made her turn to her, then Aria and Sonata lifted Adagio up on a table as she walked up to one student, who was eating his food, lifted his head to look at her as he gulped his food.

It doesn't matter who you hurt
Adagio jumped off the table and turned around to sing.
If you're just proving you're the best

[Adagio, Aria, and Sonata]
Ah, ahh-ahh-ahhh
Battle! You wanna win it
Let's have a battle, battle of the bands
Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it
Let's have a battle, battle, battle
Battle of the bands

The three girls sung as their pointed at students, separating them into other music groups, and were in the center of an argument between other student as they gotten aggressively competitive with each other as it quickly turned into an huge argument with one another.

Me and you, you and me
Why don't we see who is better?
We don't have to be one and the same thing
Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata pointed at the students again, then Aria and Sonata stood behind Adagio and the three moved their hands and hips at the same time and Aria and Sonata stood beside Adagio and posed as Flash Sentry and Sandlewood growled at each other and green aura surrounded their bodies.

Battle! We wanna win it
Let's have a battle, battle of the bands
Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it
Let's have a battle, battle, battle
Battle of the bands!

While the three girls were singing and the students arguing with each other, Sunset grew skeptical and didn’t notice Shadow walked past them and headed towards Adagio, Aria, and Sonata, much to her surprise and so did the others.

Shadow stood right in front of them with his arms crossed and asked, “You three singing voices are a sight to behold, but it causing everyone to argue with each other. Just who are you girls anyway?”

Adagio opened her eyes and saw Shadow standing right in front of her and replied by saying, “Well if have to ask, we’re ‘The Dazzlings’ and we’re entering in the ‘Battle of the Bands’ and for someone this cute, you’d best bring you A+ game.” Adagio told Shadow as she was moved her hand on top of the hedgehog’s head.

“The Dazzlings huh, well I’m Shadow the Hedgehog and I would like to know your names as well.” Shadow asked the Dazzlings as they introduce themselves as Aria’s cheeks turned red, but Shadow, Adagio, and Sonata didn’t notice.

As the Dazzlings were about to leave, Sonata whispered to Shadow saying, “And by the way, don’t even bother telling those two Principals, if you tell them what happened, they won’t believe a single thing.” Sonata whispered as she rushed out the doors and quickly caught up to Adagio and Aria.

Shadow turned back to Sunset and the others and they looked at him confused and once he made it to the table he told them the whole conversation.

“So those three girls are called the...Dazzlings...and they did somethin’ to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna?” Applejack asked Shadow.

“I knew something was off about them ever since Adagio grabbed Cheese’s arm and quickly apologized.” Sunset said.

“And what they did with the two sisters, then we have to think of a plan before things escalate higher than what’s happening now.” Espio told as he open one of his eyelids and looked at the continuing arguing students in the cafeteria as Sunset and the others walked out of the cafeteria and into the statue outside as the bell rang, signifying that the school day is over.


In the front school yard, Sunset, Shadow, Espio, and Mighty stood up near the statue while Rouge was painting Rarity’s nails, Fluttershy and Cream played with Cheese, Ray sat on top of the statue, Charmy and Pinkie eating cupcakes, Rainbow kicking her soccer ball around, Vector listening to his music on his headphones, and Applejack pranced back and forth slightly nervously.

“I still can’t believe they got to Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna first before we did.” Fluttershy said as she was petting Cheese while a heart floated above his head.

“And even if we got there first, would they even believe us anyway?” Mighty responded to Fluttershy as he clenched his fist hard.

“They gotten everyone!” Rainbow added.

“Not everyone.” Pinkie said to Rainbow Dash as she slide to Applejack.

“Pinkie’s right, We were there when the Dazzlings were singin' and we weren't affected. It was like we were protected somehow.” Applejack added to Pinkie’s statement.

“So let's take them down! It's not like we haven't tangled with dark magic before and totally whooped its sorry butt!” Rainbow said boastfully, then she quickly apologized to Sunset saying, “Uh, no offense.”

Sunset sighed again and said, “None taken...again.” in a disapproved tone and rolled her eyes.

“But that was when Twilight, Sonic, and their friends were here with the Chaos Emeralds and there could be magic inside of Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack when you girls play music or something.” Ray responded as Sunset looked above her to see Ray. “I wonder why that happens to you girls?” Ray questioned as he glided down to the ground.

Rarity sighed as she looked at her pink finger nails Rouge was still pain and replied, “If only we could get a message to Twilight. Maybe she could tell us how to break the spell the Dazzlings have cast on our friends.”

“Well, that's not gonna happen. The portal's closed.” Rainbow let out as she threw the soccer ball at the statue next to Rouge and Rarity, but the bat girls kicked it back to Rainbow with messing up Rarity’s nail polish. “And I get the feeling they don't exactly have cell phones where she's from.” Rainbow added as she caught the returning soccer ball.

“I may have an idea how we can get in touch with Princess Twilight!” Sunset said as she quickly ran to her locker, grabbed her notebook with her cutie mark on it, then quickly came back to the statue. “When I was Princess Celestia's student back in Equestria, she gave me this. Even after I abandoned my studies, I held onto it. Deep down, I guess I knew I was making a big mistake, and I wanted to still have a way to reach out to her. Maybe it still works.” Sunset said as she remembered the good times she had being Celestia’s student before Sunset changed.

“That a book crazy, it doesn’t use batteries and what does ‘maybe it still works’?” Charmy asked Sunset as she snaps back to reality.

“It used to be that if I wrote something here, it would appear in the pages of a book back in Princess Celestia's library. I get a message to her, then she can get a message to Princess Twilight.” Sunset told Charmy and the others.

“So what are you waiting for? Get to writing!” Rainbow said she offered a pen for Sunset with a smile and so did the others (except Espio & Shadow).

Sunset grabbed the pen from Rainbow and let out a big sigh and said, “Been a long time since I've written these words.” "Dear Princess Celestia..." Sunset wrote as her writing glowed Purple and she continued writing to Twilight in Equestria.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done and I was thinking about revamping Chapter 1 & 2 from the first story because I was felt that they were too short for a bit forced.

But enough of that and I hope you enjoy this chapter and Chapter 3 will come out in a few days or more.