• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 1,242 Views, 19 Comments

Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks - Taionia05

  • ...
6
 19
 1,242

Chapter 6: Under Our Spell

While the Chaos Rainbooms and Shadow walked down the hallway, Twilight bumped into Flash Sentry for the second time on the the same day. Twilight acted super nervous around Flash, but instead of saying anything, he turns his head away from her, which took the others by surprise, especially Shadow.

“Do you guys hear something?” Flash asked his band mates as they acted like they didn’t hear a thing from Twilight.

“Well what she was-“ Sonic was rudely interrupted immediately by Flash just like Twilight.

“And there goes another one! So annoying!” Flash annoyingly said as he turned his back away from the Chaos Rainbooms.

“Why are you acting like this Flash? I thought we were friends?” Twilight asked Flash, which caused him to snap at her.

“Yeah so you can use me to become popular just like what Sunset did to me!” Flash bursted out to Twilight, then said, “And to think we were friends to begin with!”

“But that not-“ Twilight tried to tell Flash, but Applejack stopped her before things got worse and headed to find a classroom.

“You really think you're gonna help them?! Ha! I bet you have no idea what you're even doing!” Flash shouted as the Chaos Rainbooms walked away, making Twilight shed a tear while the Dazzlings watched from the middle of the hallway and chuckled after the scene, but Shadow was furious from what Flash was saying to Twilight and dashed towards Flash and forced him near the lockers, which took everyone by surprise and shock.

“What did you say about Twilight!” Shadow angrily growled at Flash as he grabbed his shirt and raised his at Flash.

“I said the only reason she came back was just to become popular and win the competition!” Flash answered to Shadow, trying to push him away, but all it did caused him to glow red and before Shadow could harmed him, Sonic, Applejack, and Knuckles grabbed Shadow and pulled him away from Flash, but they were struggling against the angry black hedgehog because of his Chaos ability.

“C-C-Calm down Shadow! You can’t punch him, you’ll get in big trouble for that!” Sonic warned Shadow, but Shadow ignored him.

“I don’t care if I get in trouble, I refuse to let anybody talk bad about my friends!” Shadow angrily responded to Sonic as he knocked them off his body.

“We know, but ya can’t harm Flash or else ya make thing worse!” Applejack shouted to Shadow, but he still didn’t listen.

“You’re just giving the Dazzlings more magic to feed off of Shadow, just end it already!” Knuckles told Shadow as his eyes widen and his pupils shrunk as he began to change back to his normal state while Sonic, Applejack, and Knuckles let go of him step back a bit.

“Come on guys. Let’s leave before things get even worse than it already has been,” Twilight said as they walked away from Flash and his band so they can find a classroom with Shadow following too.

“A two-for-one deal already? This is only the first round,” Adagio said as the negative energy from Shadow went inside their necklaces, which caused them to glow red eyes and grow wings for a second before they turned back to normal.

“Looks like we’ll get our magic faster than we expected,” Aria said to Adagio and Sonata as she clenched her fist and grinned to the others.

The next band to take the stage will be...Trixie and the Illusions!” Principal Celestia said through the inner-com.

“Better head back. We're supposed to go on after Trixie,” Adagio said to Aria and Sonata as the three girls headed their way to the gym.

“Geez, this school really need to fixed the lighting in here?” Sonata remarked, but Adagio put her and in the way as they stopped to see Sunset standing near the door and didn’t look happy to see them.

“You three just made the biggest mistake of your life!” said an upset Sunset Shimmer.

“Coming from the same bad girl who made everyone at this school to hate her? Seems a bit hypocritical don’t ya think?” Adagio teased Sunset, which took her back a bit. “You’ve gotten quite the reputation here at Canterlot High,” Adagio added as she, Aria, and Sonata slowly walked around her.

“I've changed! I'm in a much better place now!” Sunset quickly responded back at Adagio, trying to defend herself.

“You mean sitting in the back while the rest of your so called ‘friends’ are having fun,” Aria told Sunset, which caused her to feel worse about herself.

“Oh, yes, you guys are so tight. And yet... they didn't ask you to be in the band?” Adagio said to Sunset.

“Just face it bacon hair, nobody wants to see you guys play if you were up there!” Aria harshly told Sunset, which made her feel worse and she looked at her hair.

“Too bad! So sad!” Sonata teased Sunset, just adding fire to the fuel.

“If it's any consolation, no one is going to remember you at all by the time we're done.” Adagio said to Sunset as the Dazzlings walked by, but not before Adagio knocked Sunset out of the way and same with Sonata as Sunset tried to stay strong, but she couldn’t as she grabbed her arm and looked down at the ground.

Meanwhile in the gym, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna looked at the stage, waiting for the Dazzlings to perform.

“Remember, girls. We want to save the good stuff for when our full power has been restored,” Adagio said to Aria and Sonata as their necklaces began to glow and then dimmed. The girls turned around and the curtains moved for the Dazzlings to start their performance.

[Under Our Spell]

[The Dazzlings]
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Now that you're under our spell
Blindsided by the beat
Clapping your hands, stomping your feet
You didn't know that you fell

[Aria and Sonata]
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh

[Adagio]
Now you've fallen under our spell

[Aria and Sonata]
Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

The Dazzlings sang, causing Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna to become memorized by their singing. it changes to show the brackets and Bulk Biceps was up against Snips and Snails with Bulk coming victorious as he went to the semi-finals and Flash’s band playing against Captain Planet’s band and Flash outperforming them and they also made it to the semi-finals.

[The Dazzlings]
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell

The Dazzlings sang as it shows the brackets and Bulk Biceps was up against Snips and Snails with Bulk coming victorious as he went to the semi-finals and Flash’s band playing against Captain Planet’s band and Flash outperforming them and they also made it to the semi-finals. Meanwhile, Twilight was more worried than before as she struggling to think of the counter-spell.

[Adagio]
Listen to the sound of my voice

[Aria and Sonata]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio]
Soon you'll find you don't have a choice

[Aria and Sonata]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

Adagio sang in a attractive tone as she put her arm out to the audience with her hand opened and with a sadistic grin as Aria and Sonata sang the chorus.

[Adagio Dazzle]
Captured in the web of my song

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh

[Adagio Dazzle]
Soon you'll all be singing along

[Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze]
Oh, whoa, oh

The Chaos Rainbooms were up against Octavia as she played her cello while the Chaos Rainbooms were struggling and were about to lose, but Rainbow and Sonic were able to pull through and won against her and made it to the quarterfinals.

[The Dazzlings]
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky
We've got the music, makes you move it
Got the song that makes you lose it
We say "jump", you say "how high?"
Put your hands up to the sky

During one of the matches, Lyra and BonBon played the piano together against Trixie and the Illusions, but they quickly lost against Trixie. In a classroom, the Chaos Rainbooms were in a circle talking about the Dazzlings while Twilight was in the middle of it and was pressuring herself to make the counter spell work perfectly while the CMC were up to perform from the smoke as the light flashed like lightning.

Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
You didn't know that you fell
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh
Now that you're under our spell

The Dazzlings sang, then in the classroom, Twilight was talking to the Chaos Rainbooms as Sunset looked at them and then stopped looking as she feels started to feel worse about herself, meanwhile, all the band teams started arguing with each as some were aggressive and were held back, creating the green aura from before as it was covering the gym floor which is going inside the necklaces.

Author's Note:

That’s the end of this chapter, now I’m starting on Chapter 7.

Sorry if this one took long to come out and for being shorter than the others. School keep me busy and didn’t have all the time I had before it. I hope that I don’t rush myself to release the next chapter some day