• Published 10th Jun 2020
  • 490 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls Random Moments 2 - Arthor2017



More crazy and randomized moments starring your favourites characters of Equestria Girls

  • ...
2
 0
 490

Random Moments 2 - #05

" ... And we are back to the Rainbowfalls Formula One Race Event! ..." Shouts the announcer with great excitement at the car race that was taking place in said city. Then continue with his narration.

"... This is the last lap of the race and the 06th competitor, Trixie Lulamoon, keeps maintaining the lead! It's incredible to see how this young lady has taken advantage on her rivals since the begining of the race! They didn't see her coming!

The competitors are nearing the finish line ... and ladies and gentlemen, Trixie comes in first! Incredible feat! The crowd goes wild, carrying the winner on their shoulders while receiving the cup! Now, a few words from our winner. Right with you, Minute Man! "

"Here Minute Man, with our recent crowned champion and her team! A word to the press, Miss Lulamoon."

"Well, I can only say that Trixie's triumph was achieved due to the self-sacrificing work of my mechanics, Snips and Snails, who stayed up all night to ensure this victory." Trixie gathers her helpers, proudly displaying their faces in front of the cameras.

The reporter then resumes his interview. "I see! Did they spend all night fixing your car?"

"Of course not! They spent the whole night unfixing my rivals' cars!" Trixie exclaims.


Twilight Sparkle and Spike were watching a movie when the doorbell started ringing multiple times.

"Twilight, can you go see?" Spike asks.

"Why don't you go?"

"Because you are the one with opposite thumbs." The purple cub responds showing his paws to Twilight.

The teen girl with glasses resigns herself and in great annoyance gets up from the couch toward the door, thanks to whoever that person is still ringing the bell with insistence.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! They are getting more insistent nowdays!"

When she opened the door, a jaguar is shown roaring fiercely. However, Twilight is not impressed and shuts the door in front of the big cat's face.

"Who was it?"

"Nobody! It was just a jaguar!" Suddenly, something stops her steps. "Wait…"

Twilight reopens the front door of her house, glancing at the bell that was oddly positioned above the door's frame.

"And how the hay did you do to ring the bell!?" Twilight Sparkle exclaims in disbelief, while the jaguar is stumped by the girl's reaction.


Bon Bon strolls through the park, enjoying the fresh air emanating from the lush trees and listening to the chirping of the birds. Just then he comes across Lyra Heartstrings, who fumes from her mouth with a lit cigarette.

"Hi Bon Bon."

"Oh! Hi Lyra!" The two-colored hair greets her beloved friend with a wave of her hand, while removing the smoke that was heading towards her face. "Geez! Anyone who saw you would say you look like a fireplace!"

"I know Bonnie! This vice has me crazy. But neglect, I have been attending some talks about the harm of tobacco to health."

"And what have you learned so far?"

"Well," Lyra says, letting out another piece of smoke from her mouth. "I know that tobacco hardens the arteries, causing arteriosclerosis. Nicotine affects the pulmonary alveoli, making it difficult to breathe. And it is proven that tar causes cancer of the throat, or to the airways. "

Bon Bon is impressed by so much information about the prejudices that come with constantly smoking. "Incredible! I guess with all those dangers you will stop smoking."

"Don't be silly, Bon Bon. I will stop attending the talks, and everyone is happy." Lyra answers before continuing to smoke her cigarette.


A couple of madmen from a mental hospital were secretly chatting in the courtyard. The first one says to the second crazy person. "Hey, what do you think if we run away for a while and go to a bar."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll go tell the others."

"Excellent! See you on the street!" Says the first madman.

Sunset Shimmer, the madhouse watcher, was looking them for a long time willing to figure out the plan for that pair of madmen. Next Sunset watches the first madman picking up a pebble from the ground, then approaches to her and places the pebble in her hand.

"Pay with this, please." Says the madman before going out the front door.

" That's odd. This one went out into the street and pays me with a pebble. " The flamed haired girl speaks to herself mentally. Suddenly, the second madman of moments ago appears before her with a pebble.

"Pay with this, please."

Like the previous one, this one puts it in Sunset's palm and then retreat to the outside. As if that were not enough, another madman appears with a a pebble as well and repeats the same procedure like the first two. After several madmen, Sunset discovered a pattern where each mentally ill patient "paid" her with a pebble before going outside.

Until a tall madman arrives holding a brick. "Pay with this, please."

"You stay here, buster! Where do you want me to give you change!" Sunset Shimmer cries.


A woman enters into a marine restaurant and takes a seat, being immediately attended by Derpy Hooves.

"Good afternoon, miss! What do you want to order today?"

"Tell me, is there a special dish in the menu?" Asks the refined lady.

"Well, I can suggest you an exotic and delicious hake dipped in black butter. It's for licking your fingers!"

Derpy's description increases the lady's appetite and she decides to order a side dish of hake. Finished her lunch, the lady wipes her lips having been more than satisfied.

"So, did you like it?"

"Very delicious was this hake! Could you repeat, please?"

"Gladly! Very - delicious - was - this - hake ! Very - delicious - was - this - hake ! Very - delicious - was - this - hake !" Derpy repeats the client's words several times like a parrot.


"Buy your 'Eternal Life Formula'!"

"'Eternal Life Formula'! Genuine elixir that will keep you young forever!"

"Don't go home without first acquiring your 'Eternal Life Formula'! Only fifty dollars!"

"Fifty? I thought we would sell them for two hundred dollars."

"Shut up, Sonata!"

"What we got here today!" A couple of officers approach the post the Dazzlings set up to sell their 'Eternal Life Formula' bottle. "If I remember correctly, we told you ladies we didn't want to see you around here again. Wasn't that right, partner?"

"That's right, partner. And we also warned you that if we saw any of you pretending to sell those things again, you were going to prison for fraudsters!"

Adagio pretends to be offended. "Are you implying that we put people's lives at risk just to get easy money? But our 'Eternal Life Formula' is authentic!"

"Yeaj right. And multicolored magical horses who speaks does exist in real life! Put them the handcuffs partner."

"On it!"

Soon, the Sirens were taken into the police car and to the Police Station where the officer in charge was waiting.

"Why are you bringing these three?"

"My commander, we surprised these girls wanting to swindle passers-by with adulterated products. According to them, this is an 'Eternal Life Formula', or something of the sort."

One of the officers give the jars to his superior, who examines it. Afterward, the commander addresses the Dazzlings. "And you have been arrested for the same crime before?"

"Yes sir." Aria Blaze answers.

"When?"

"In the years 1672, 1729, 1904, 1923, 1946, 1955, 1974, 2000 and 2014."


A group of explorers - comsisting on Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves and Trixie Lulamoon - was sent to study the depth of the unexplored jungle on a continent. Their mission was to study and collect information regarding all kinds of animals, plants or minerals that have never been seen, as well study the customs of the aboriginal ethnic groups if they existed.

Led by Applejack, the four girls set off, covering much of the jungle and encountering new species along the way. However, something has disturbed one of the explorers since the exploration began.

"Are you sure there are no cannibal tribes around here?"

"For the umpteenth time, Trixie: there is no such thing as cannibals! Since the last century, the existence of any of them has not been reported. That shows they disappeared." The blonde says annoyed at Trixie's insistence.

"It's true!" Adds Pinkie Pie. "The only places you could find cannibals would be in movies, TV series, or fanfics. The world is so civilized that nobody thinks on eating people's meat anymore!

I mean, it's not like out of nowhere a group of human-eating savages showns up and start chasing to make us their lunch."

If only Pinkie Pie hadn't opened her mouth, because highly complex human beings emerge from the trees armed to the teeth! (literally).

"It can't be! CANNIBALS!"

"Save yourself!"

"Don't you get tired of saying stupid things, Pinkie!?"

"SOMETIIIIIIIIIMES!!"

Soon, the four teenage girls saw themselves running for their lives dodging all kinds of arrows and darts that were aimed at them as the cannibals were chasing them.

After what seemed like an eternity, the group took cover behind the bushes.

Applejack took big puffs of air after running long enough. "... I think ... I think we lost them ..."

"Yeah, they're definitely not following us anymore ..." Derpy says. At that moment she realizes something. "Um… where is Trixie?"

"Wasn't she with you?"

"No. I remember seeing her with Pinkie Pie."

"And she was! I was pulling her by the sleeve of her jacket and-"

When the pink haired girl turns around, she is surprised that she only had a piece of Trixie's jacket in her hand. It was then that a nefarious and gtim thought comes to their minds.

"You-you don't believe she ... that Trixie is ... is-"

"Yes girls," Applejack sentences lowering her hat to chest height, "Trixie is gone…."

"And we left her to her fate!" Pinkie Pie starts crying, hugging Derpy. "I will never forgive myself!"

"Me neither, Pinks. Me neither."

The farmer joins the others in mourning Trixie's death. Or at least they believed that, because after twenty minutes ...

"Did you miss me?"

"TRIXIEEEE!!"

The young women pounce on the aspiring magician, wrapping her in a tight hug. "Never in my life I was so pleased to see you, Trix!"

"We had already given you up for dead! Thank God you got rid of those savages!"

"Certainly. But a little more and Trixie didn't count it."

Applejack asks Trixie how she managed to escape the cannibals, to which the white-haired girl begins her version of events.

"They surrounded me like wolves on a sheep, have tied me hands and feet leading me to their village where several people waited with knives, forks and spoons.

Then they put me into a huge cauldron full of water and the cooks started lighting the firewood while some of them chopped vegetables and potatoes. I thought my life came to an end, until Trixie's great and powerful brain concieved an idea!

I asked to speak with the tribal chief and told him that this beautiful and slender body would not be enough to satisfy the hunger of the men and women gathered around. So I convinced him to release me, and in return Trixie would promise to give them countless delicacies which he and his people would feed until their stomachs were full."

The girls were amazed at Trixie's cunning. Although there was still a doubt.

"And what kind of delicacies did you promise them in exchange for your life?"

"Very simple," says Trixie. " Cupcakes , apple cider , muffins, and cakes !"

With that said, Trixie gives the cannibals pass to take Derpy, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack away.

Author's Note:

And thus, here ends the second series about the random moments of the Equestria Girls.

Once again I thank the reading and the faves on this fic. In another note, here I leave some curious information regarding some years I've placed in the Dazzling's random scene:

1923: Foundation of the Hasbro company that started as Hassenfeld Brothers.

1946: Birth of Bonnie Zacherle, the original creator of the My Little Pony toy line.

1974: Birth of Lauren Faust, creator of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

2014: The Dazzlings debut with Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks .

That's all for now. Take care all of you these days and until next time!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment