• Published 28th Aug 2012
  • 3,971 Views, 63 Comments

Marine in Equestria - Buddy



This is story about a marine that was already for war, but gets thrown in Equestria

  • ...
14
 63
 3,971

From War to Princess

The white pony beam fired and hit me in the chest sending me flying in the air I landed on my pack again. The hit was like a person just took a air cannon and shot me point blank range. I looked down at my chest coughing have the wind knocked out of me again. The sapi plates in front had all broke. I even think they shattered to smaller piece. The white one looked shocked as she yelled at me. “What foul magic do you have human that should have gone through your whole body and kill you.”

I coughed and got up to my feet. took my main pack off. I was in fight mode this was going to either kill me or not. I looked at the white one and said with sarcasm “That the best you got kicking me and trying to use your little light show. What's your name horse?”I bent down to my knee and picked up my M249 and took aim she looked pissed her horn was glowing and aimed at me again.

“We are the Princesses Celestia and Luna the rules of this land and you will give us the respect that is demand of all. I took aim and yelled “You think so bitch I see your horn you shot I shot bitch if I'm going to go down your---”

Thats when I got hit again in the back. The same thing happen again I was sent flying but head first. I land on my stomach with a hard thud. I was coughing again but this time blood was coming out. After that hit the adrenaline must have kicked in because I felt like I could take a bear on.

I looked behind me and saw the smaller black one had gotten behind me and had fired a shot. I knew now if I was going to live. I would need to either put one of them down or kill one. I looked at the white one horn glowing I quickly rolled to my right to dodge the beam while carrying my M249.

When I got to the prone. I threw the bipods out and took aim. I pulled the trigger swiping it left to right and shooting 10 rounds at her. 5 hit her front legs, and 5 hit the wings. she went down hard and looked like it was not getting up very soon. Miss Twilight ran to her and started to talking to her. I hoped she was trying to help me. I turned around and looked at the one called Luna. she was staring with shear worry at the one called Celestia.

I got up and started aiming at her and yelled calm down we maybe able to work this out all I want to do is just go home. I need to talk to you. Then out of know where this back shadow consumed her faster than I could blink. I quickly took aim and pulled the trigger.

I yelled pissed off, “fuck jam.”

I drop my M249 and grabbed my .50 cal. desert eagle from my side. Then shot 2 round at her. The shadow and disappeared with a darker and meaner looking one. She was the same size as the Celestia now but, had more armor on. The bullets hit right in its front left leg. she looked at the wound and smiled saying sarcastically. “Dear human please just die it will make thing a lot simpler for everypony. We are just trying to protect our little ponies. You are just going to destroy it with your foul magic and greed.” She charged another shot. I grabbed my M249 and ran with all my strength to my main pack. She fired the beam at me but, missed by a few inches. I got behind my main pack and fired two more shots from my desert eagle into her right leg. She went down with a hard thud.

I looked at her. She was trying to stand but, her front leg were still bleeding ‘There is no way in hell she can still fight. I mean really what horses can take 4 .50 cal. rounds in the legs. I aimed at her right wing and yelled. “You can’t fight anyone if you charge your little light show I shot and you can’t run. You are losing you fuckin horse. I just want you to answer my questions and then I will wrap you up and be on my way.”

“What is it that you want human” She said with such hate you could feel it.”

“I want to know how to get back to my world and how the hell I got here.”

“I don’t know how you got to our world but, If we had the able to get you back we would have sent you on your way.”

“Bullcrap! You were gonna kill me without hesitating for some reason but, I do believe the fact about you not knowing how to get me back. You are trying to hide something are you not.” I yell with anger.

She looked defeated as if someone just took all her pride and was walking on it with a size 50 boot. She looked at me and said “You think you have the upper hand you are sadly wrong. Twilight please be a dear and help your dear rulers with getting rid of the this garbage.”

I quickly looked behind me and saw that two more ponies had showed up. They were wearing some kind of necklaces on with Twilight standing in front with a tiara of some kind. They started to glow and shot out a rainbow. That was aimed at me but, it passed through me and went straight for the black one. She had a rainbow tornado around her and made her turn to the smaller versions. After she was changed back she looked at me very strangely. I looked at the others Twilight and her friends looked at me the same way as if the I was on fire even Celestia was doing it.

I looked at them and said sarcastically. “What do you want I know I look good but, damn you don’t need to stare.”

Twilight started walking up to me and said “Smith, you turn into a pony.”