• Published 21st Sep 2020
  • 1,131 Views, 19 Comments

Equestria Girls: The Ghoulish Students of Hallows Eve High - Dalek-Galvo



Lemon Snicket expected to go to a normal school. This was not what he had in mind.

  • ...
2
 19
 1,131

Prologue: A Human...In a School for Monsters!

The Ghoulish Students of Hallows Eve High
Written By: Dalek-Galvo
Prologue: A Human...in a school for monsters!

I checked my map again just to make sure I was heading to the right place. I thought I was going in the wrong direction because no school would be near a spooky old swamp.

"Oh, I hope I'm not lost again. Oh, how did I get caught up in this mess," I thought to myself. You see, my adventure all started when I was at my nice and comfy home watching Tv and eating some snacks until I got a knock at my door. I was a little puzzled since today was Saturday and I normally don't get mail on Saturday's. When I opened my front door, I didn't see anyone outside, but what I did see was a letter in my mailbox that was colored in an unusual purplish color.

Once I got the letter and came back to my house, I decided to open the letter, as my curiosity about what was inside got the better of me. When I opened the letter, it said,

Dear Lemon Snicket, We are proud to tell that you have been enlisted to become our newest student at Hallow High, we cannot wait to see you and see what skills you have. This school is dedicated to teaching numerous students to the best of their ability so they can have a better education in their lifetime. The first day will be on October 1st, but classes will not start until October 10th, so your free to get to know the other students that will be on campus grounds. Also, we are more than happy to let you participate in many of our outdoor activities so you can develop better relationships with the other students. The location of our fine school is at 666 Hallow Hill Dr. There will be a map in the letter that has been given to you at this time. We encourage that you use a car for the trip, but if you prefer to walk, that is absolutely fine. We can't wait to see you soon.

Sincerely,
Principal Celestia.

And now that we're back in the present time, my only way to this school is between a spooky swamp. All I needed to do is keep my wits up and my sneakers dry as I finally mustered the courage to venture into the swamp. During my trek through, I always had this weird feeling that I was being watched from all angles. The only noises that I could hear from the swamplands were the screeching of bats to the hissing of snakes hiding in the mossy trees. What I didn't see was that someone or something was watching me from the murky bog. The face appeared to be holding a fish in its mouth as it saw me walk past her.

"Is that the new student," The girl in the murky bog thought to herself. I wonder how the others are going to react that a human is coming to our school."

When I finally got out of the swamp, I found the school's location.
"Whew, at last, I made it," I said with a look of utter relief on my face. But as I saw the school, there was something unusual about it, the school looked completely abandoned as I saw cob-webs and broken windows.

"Oh geez, I hope I didn't get lost again," I said to myself, as the school I was looking at didn't look like how it did in the brochure. But since I didn't have any other options left, I decided to put my fear aside and enter the abandoned building.

When I peered inside, to my surprise, everything inside looked perfectly clean like someone had already been there. I decided to do a little exploring so I could have a better sense of the place. While I was exploring, I caught a glimpse of a large wooden coffin sitting near a row of lockers. Even though I had no idea of what was inside the casket, I don't if what I did next was of curiosity or stupidity, but I decided to open the wooden casket.

What lied inside was, to my surprise, a young girl, who looked to be the same age as I was. The girl's skin looked pale, she had red and gold hair, and her clothes made her look like she was a member of a biker gang.

"Why is a girl doing inside of a coffin," I thought to myself. But suddenly, the girl then started to stir as if she was waking up from a nap. Just as she was about to wake up I ran out of sight and hid so she wouldn't see me.

"Yawwwnn, man, that was a relaxing nap," The Girl said in a groggy voice. "Hey! Who opened my casket? Can't a girl have some privacy while she sleeps?" The girl said in an annoyed manner. I quietly tried to get away, but the girl spotted me before I could get away.

"Hey you," The girl said. "Were you the one who opened my coffin and disturbed my sleep? You know that's a little rude you know."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," I said. "I thought that coffin was empty. Wait, what were you doing sleeping in...a...coffin?"

"Well, duh, haven't you heard of a vampire before?" The girl said.

"Wait, you're a vampire? I said to her. Isn't this school called Hallow High?"

"No, This school is called Hallows Eve High, you know, a school for monsters, you don't look like any monster I've ever seen. Who are you anyway?" The girl said to me. "Oh, and my name is Sunset Shimmer by the way."

I tried to say something reasonable, but the only intelligent reply I could muster out of my mouth was, "HUH?!"

And, so this is what started this little adventure with me, a normal human, in a school full of monsters! What else could go wrong now?

(Will Continue in Chapter 1, School is in Session).

Author's Note:

Wow, it's finally been published.

I'm going to tell you all right now, this is a story I've been working on for a long time.

I was originally going to publish this on October 1st because the story is just fresh with the Halloween Spirit.

I hope you all enjoy it.