• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,225 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,225

Numero huit 8> a Green tornado appears and Monsters meet

On the dumpster in one alley there is a burst of green energy, it virbrates and it cracks the wall of the eatering Building on its right and the water shoot out from a fire hydrate that is near. Everything is rumbling and the green flash got bigger. Suddenly it vanishes and a small girl with green hair and a black dress is thrown into the dumpster and a banana land on top of her face.

“What is this where am I” she asks and she throw the banana away with her telekeneses powers And then brush her hair properly. She levitated herself out of the trash and then step on the floor and fold her arms and look angry. She remembered she was just in a cafe with her sister and then suddenly, as she reach for her coffee her face was blinded and she then appeared here.

“Someone transported me elsewhere” she said and looked around, but, even with her telekeneses she can sense there is no one nearby that is dangerous but, then she finds many signals under her feet. There are a lot of animonstrosity below her. “What is below me?”


With her magic she float herself and she began to find a way to go underground the street. There seem to be a lot of malicious under her and maybe that is who brought her to this alley. Outside the alley she found the city looks nothing like her city. There was colorful Building and then there is a place that looks like a school nearby that has a horse statue and the building is purple. Then a blue skin man walked past her and she jumped back in shock. She never seen a blue person before, he must be a monster. All monsters should be dead. With her telekeneses she levitate the man and he scream and try to break free of her magic.

“What are you doing who are you?” he ask her.

“You are a monster, you must die” She reply him.

“I’m not a monster, I am human. Monsters are look different from humans, why you don’t undertstand that?” he answered.

“Then why are you blue?” She ask and she wrap her magic more around him.

“Why are you racist” he replied. “I am normal color.”

“I’ve never seen a blue human before” She said.

“You are shallow minded, there are so many” the man answered.

The girl found that strange but the humph and let the man go and he ran away but, he keep looking back in case she was chasing him, but, she was not.

She look around the town and she noticed there are more people and they are many different colors like red and pink and orange. This city was strange but, now she know she is not from here, wherever here is.

“I don’t know where I am, I must find where” She said to herself.

Suddenly there is tentacles that wrap around her legs and she looks down. Their is a monster and it has goggle eyes, it is very smelly and it is looking at her but, then it is shocked when it cannot pull her down because, her psychic is more powerful.

“How are you still not falling?” he asks her. “I am Mud blob. I was born from human waste in creating in the sewers and I am here now as a monster with the monster association.”

“Monster association?” She asks. Then she flick her fingers and the brown tentacles break off and they dissolve. “So their is one in this place too. You will tell me all you know about it and I will let you go.”

“Ok I will just don’t kill me” Mud Blob told her all about the monster association underground and where it was in the sewers and that they have hostages so that no one can do anything to stop them while, they make their Plans. “I have told you all I know, now, you must let me go.”

“I don’t let monsters go” She says then she balled her fist and the monster is dissolved into nothing as it is crushed in her telekeneses.

“Who... are you…” It asks before its face gets destroyed.

“Tatsumaki” She says and floats away with a humph. She spy one of the swer entrances manholes and she flicked it away and it crashed into a window of a clothing shop. Floating to the hole she floats in and avoid touches the sides so that her dress won’t get dirty. “Monsters, I will come get you, then, you will tell me how I am in this world.”
\


Underground in the deep sewers area, the King Hungrizzard sits on his throne and he grumbles because, his stomach is hungry.

“Briing me the food” He orders.

From the side is Sandwich Lizard and he brings him a tray of insects, parts of it is has Girlroach parts, because, she was splattered by the heroes. So now she can be food for the king.

King Hungrizzard flicks his tongue and the tray goes to him, because, his Tongue can be sticky. He starts eating, then he awaits news of the status above ground.

Sandwich Lizard steps aside and then another few monsters come, they are shrouded in the shadows so no one can see them, except for a foot from each of them, where they are of various kinds.

“The heroes took the bait, they are coming down the swers” One monster said. He had a white foot with no toes.

“Excellents” Hungrizzard says and he put his fingers together. At the end is claws. “Taking hostages and telling them not to come here has made them come here. Our plans is working. We will wipe them all out in this then the surface will be our, no one will be able to stop us.”

The monsters in front of him are Seaweed Tentacles, Sludgemind, Metalo Basher, Pop Up, Psyclown, Empty Alone, Heil Mary, Magic Face, Jalapeno Man, and then monsters that wake up here Elder Centipede and Homeless Emporer who wasn’t so much monster but he said he was, so it was ok.

Seaweed Tentacles, walks forward and he wave his tentacles. “Yes, King Hungrizzard, you are all knowing and you are the smartest. That is why you are king of all monsters, even the ones that wake up here like the new heroes. They all respect you as the king of monsters. And your plans are so good.”

“Yes I know that” Hungrizzard laugh and the sewers shake and rain some pebbles from the Ceiling. “Each of you are my lootenants and I have matched you to face your respective heroes base on our information from our monsters above of the heroes and the new heroes that wake up here. You will win and now you, must go to your Locations then wait for them. They will reach you sonner or latter, and when they are all gone we will raid the surface and then there is no more heroes that can stop us because, we are the most powerful. Monsters are better than humans and humans are scum that must be eraducated so that monsters as the best species will rain over everything and I will be king of everything. That will teach them to illtreat me into a monster last time.”

All the monster lootenants in front bow down. “Yes, King Hungrizzard, the king of all monsters and the smartest and most powerful being” They all say together.

And then they all leave to go to there Locations and they are going to ready for fun against the heroes. King Hungrizzard watched them go and he laugh again, pebbles from above drop on Sandwich Lizard and he rubbed his head. Then a larger one fell and it knock him out. As King Hungrizzard look at the darkness of his lair he thought back to his human owners who owned him in the cage last time. He was a pet iguana in their home and they treated him well then one day, they treated him badly and the girl he remembers her still, she had braces and her teeth were big. She took him, he thought she was going to bring him to play with her toys like always but instead, she flushed him down the toilet bowl. As he watched her as he got sucked down, to see if there was any reason why she did it, she only smiled and then she laugh and waved like she was crazy. That had been the last Hungrizzard had seen his owners, because he hated them he didn’t want to see them yet. It had been years but, he had been mixed with chemicals in the sewers and he gained his powers and become a monster.

“I am going to wait until the heroes cannot stop me” Hungrizzard growls and he looked into the waterfall of his base. “Then once I am sure I am the most powerful monster, I will attack my former owners house then I will break it and then I will flush their dead bodies down the toilet bowl like they did to me and then I will see if they like it. They won’t. They betray me, they didn’t keep their promise and I don’t care anymore. They said they will always love me but, it is fake. So they will let’s see how when I destroy the surface.”

Then the monster king laugh louder and more pebbles come from above.

Author's Note:

Is another chapter will Georg be able to rescue his Hostages and will they beat the monsters.
He is we are for a wild ride. I hope you like!