• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,220 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,220

C29> The final battle part 3

Tatsumaki, Fubuki and Twilight attacked King Hungrizzard first while Sunset stood there beside me and we were waiting to see what happens. They wrap they’re psychic around King Hungrizzard and they lift him but, he stomped a foot down and the psychic faltered and he was released. Twilight zapped him with a beam of her horn magic but, he yawned instead and he didn’t do anything else but, he was undamaged and still ok. Fubuki was next and she created a blizzard but, he breathed fire and her blizzard melted. Tatsumki lifted the ground under him and she smashed him with the ground. But he smashed through her rocks and he was still ok but, because of the force of his smashing the ground, all three of them flew away.
I try to catch them and I caught Twilight and Tatsumaki and put them to safety but, Fubuki crashes into me and I grab her just in time to avoid her getting hurt. I feel something then I realize I was holding her boobs and then I remembered she was still naked, now on top of me. It felt nice and soft and it was amazing but, then I thought of Fluttershy and she would be jealous if I did this so I get Fubuki off me and I get her to where Tatsumaki and Twilight are. They are passed out and they look very hurt, then I try not to look at Fubuki. They are all bleeding from their ears and noses now, probably too much psychic strain.

“See I am unbeatable” King Hungrizzard said. “Come you, the Bald one. See if you can beat me”

I got angry when he said that. I still hated it when people mentions my Bald. He will now regret that choice. I am in front of him in a blur because, of my speed and I punch him so hard he flew back and into another building. I groan in my anguish again at having probably killed more innocent people. I had to take this fight elsewhere or more people will get hurt.

“I am sorry” I said to those that are dead because of me. “I will make it up to you”

To my surprise King Hungrizzard gets up again. Their is a fist shape in his gut but, he looks mostly ok somehow.

“Look what you’ve done” He said and rubbed his belly. “You are strong but, I still can fight”

I jump at him and this time, I grab his cape and I use it to spin him and I throw him high up. I jump to meet him and I punch him again in the gut and I make him fly across to a volcano I can see from here that is away from the town.

King Hungrizzard crashes into it and lava comes out but, he is not melting. He really is strong.

“I am strong” King Hungrizzard said. “Just watch this is not my final form”

He breathed. And his skin from green started becoming red and spikes grow along his body and a big one on his spine and it begins to glow blue and his snout grows longer and his fat is becoming muscles and now he looks like a very different person. His size is also bigger and now he is standing taller than even the volcano.

“Witness the form of King Hungrizzard Full mode” He said to me. “With this strength I will destroy the entire planet. I wanted to take over at first to get back at you humans for flushing me down the toilet when you don’t want me anymore but, now I will make all of the planet regret fighting me. Atomic blue disaster!”

He opened his mouth and blue fire flew out and it shot in a straight beam and it looked like Godzilla a bit but, I dodged it easily. He fired again and again and I keep running towards him and I avoid each. Trees are getting hit and they are immediately burned into nothing by how powerful his beams are. He really is strong. He points his five fingers at me from one hand and from the claws more blue beams of his fire are shot and I have to avoid more because, I really don’t want to get burned and lose my cloths again.

“Stay still” He said but, he still cannot hit me.

“No I will not, I will get you” I replied.

As he breathed, from behind him, now wings grow and they are so big they darken the sky. He begins to fly and from flight he shoots more beams down at me with both hands and his mouth now. Then his tail turns forward and it also shoots a beam from the spike. Their are so many beams that the entire forest around the volcano is instantly destroyed and it is now just a wasteland. The volcano lava is flowing more now too but, he is immune to it. I probably am too but, my cloths are not so I stay away from the lava as I run around it to try and get to him. If it is anything to not have, Saitama does not have the power to fly so, I cannot reach him exactly, I have to be more creative or I cannot finish this fight.

“You will die here and you humans will torments us no more” King Hungrizzard said. “Humans are evil and I will do the universe a favor to remove you”

“You might have been betrayed by humans but not all humans are this” I said then I reach under his legs, while he is still flying. “I have met a lot of humans here that are good. I will agree with you before I arrived here but now, I know there are good”

“You fool” King Hungrizzard replied.

“No you are” I answer.

I use my legs when I am under him now. He aims all his fingers, his tail and his mouth down, then he fires his atomic fire and they all spin around each other and become into a giant beam of fire laser and it even burns the air all around and the heat makes the volcano erupt and now the sky is dark and red as the beam is coming for me. I jump with so much strength that the ground under me breaks and it opens a way deep into the earth and I am now flying up towards him and his laser.

“Serious series...serious ultimate punch” I say.
I punch forward with all my strength as I fly up. My fist hits the beam and I am flying through it and cutting through it as I fly up and I am continuing to go through it and unfortunately my cape and cloths are burning but, now is not the time to worry about that again. I go through the beam and I keep flying closer towards King Hungrizzard and he is firing at me with all he has but, soon I am close enough and I am through his beams and my fist now connects to his mouth. Their is an explosion and I am through him completely and fire bursts out his back along with me and I am flying past him now and I look down to see he has stopped firing his beams and now his body is cracking with fire and the place rumbles as his entire body begins to suck in all the air around as it gets ready to blow up.

“How is that possible that someone so normal like you can defeat me I am a king” King Hungrizzard said as the cracks began to go on his face. “This is impossible”

“Because you know what you have no friendship” I replied as I begin to descend. “Because I was willing to fight to protect my friends I give it my all to defeat you. You let your own Monsters die so you don’t have friendship”

“Not only that you were too strong” He said.

“But also because of my goals” I answered.

“Bah” he said.
Once all the air is sucked in their is a shockwave from him and his body explodes into a blue ball of fire and it shoots up into the air and it pierces the clouds where the volcano smoke came from and the smoke began to clear but, the volcano is still erupting now but, thankfully is away from the town so they won’t get burned for nothing.

“They will not threaten this world again” I said as I land.

I am now back on the ground where the lava is flowing but, it doesn’t burn me and it doesn’t burn my cloths because, King Hungrizzard already burned it all off me and I am naked again but, good thing no one is around here to see me. I needed to get changed before I go back and meet everyone.

“Your naked again” Rainbow Dash said.

“Rainbow why are you here?” I asked and I cover my privates. She’d seen it before but it is so weird to see. “Your injured you should be resting”


“We saw the explosion from Canterlot so I came here to see if your alright and you are” She said. “I take it you won easily”

“I guess so” I answered. “He fought well but, in the end he couldn’t win but, he took more than one punch”

“But that’s good Georg, the fight is finally over” Rainbow said. She gave me a pat. “Your really something my friend”

“Now I need cloths” I said. “Let’s race back to your place and I can change. Hopefully your parents won’t see me and kick me out if they think I’m that kind of person”

“Nah they won’t but ok, I like a race” Rainbow answered.
Together we bend down and as he look back to the buildings of Canterlot, some destroyed some not, I think of Fluttershy and I wonder just what she’s doing now that Canterlot is safe at last I hope their all ok and the rest of the Defenders and Heroes are ok also”

“Ready set go” I say and we are off.
I keep up with Rainbow as we run back from the volcano and today I feel good because, the Monster threat is over and person their is a good life I can have now with Fluttershy and the new friends I’ve made in this world. Now with friends I don’t want to go back to the life I had before when I was just bullied for my difference. I have learned much from being here and to also be a hero not just for my own fun but, for the justice of others and to protect and serve them like the police do but, much better.

“I’m here to stay, Rainbow” I said. “I’m here to stay”

“Good to know Georg I like having you around” She answered. “Always be this person that you are and never change, especially for the worse”


“Ok I won’t” I said. I smile. It was good to have friends and finally we can do some good stuff together.

Author's Note:

And King Hungrizzard is deafeated the ending is coming soon. Next chapter is the last so I hope to finish it fast too, I hope you like!