• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,235 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,235

chaptire treize: 13 Slime all over your body

Rainbow Dash has found many tunnels already as her speed is very fast and she had check many places because, she was so fast and she could do it quickly. But, still she found no Hostage.
“How strange” she said to herself and then she thinked. “Maybe it is because, I am not finding hidden rooms is all tunnels only that I Searched”


She begins to tap on the walls and she hoped to find something that is a secret door. She didn’t know where to start so she started again from all over and she tapped all the walls that she is passing by when she is running. Still she is found nothing. It seems to be impossible to find when she is suddenly jumped by two monsters one is a goffer with big muscular arm and the other is a mantis insect but is two legs and is bigger then her.

“Ah is a hero we are going to win and show King Hurngizzard that we are strong!” The mantis said.

“Yes because, Indeed we are strong!” The goffer said also.
“You pick the wrong day to mess!” Rainbow scoff at them and she smiled. They really picke the wrong hero to fight.

She ran and as they swung there arms she can see is all going slowly and she easily can walk passed their attacks and she is now behind them and they are shocked.

“She is fast!” The goffer said.

“She is very fast” The mantis replied.


“You cannot catch me!” Rainbow laugh at them and she ran.

When as she passed the first monster which is the goffer, she smack him in the face with hier fist and he flew into the wall because, it was so fast and the wall cracked the goffer rubbed his head but is bleeding and one eye is like popped out a little. The mantis turn to slice her with the scythes arms but, Rainbow slid under them she was close, and then she kicked the Mantis legs. Because, it is a mantis it breaked and the mantis fell because, one leg is gone.

“You are hated!” Mantis said but, then Rainbow ran back and his head is punched off the body and their is insect juice flying in the room and the walls.

“One down and one to go” Rainbow says.

The goffer use his muscular arms and then he dig underground and the rock and their is a tunnel leading down he is trying to run away.
“Oh no you don’t!” Rainbow said.She ran after him with her speed and she was instantly caught up to him but, he was digging down and it was hard to run down. It was deep but, Rainbow didn’t know how deep is was going because, it was still going and it was very deep down.

“You cannot catch me in vertical!” The goffer said. “I am Digging Goffer and I use to be the good at the construction sight! Is was until I fell off and I was holding for my life on a beam and I called for help! No one helped me and they laugh until I fell because, they thought I was the joke! But I didn’t die that day because undear them was a family of goffers and somehow there blood is mixed into mine and I am now a monster and I have never felt better to live!”

“But you want to kill the humans” Rainbow replied.

“Yes because, they betray me and what for must I have to let them live?” Goffer answered.

At the bottom is suddenly another tunnel and with the space around Rainbow is suddenly able to run around and she get in front of digging Godfer before he can dig again to lower level and she use both her legs and she flying kick him in the face and he flew back because she, is so fast and Goffer hit the wall and his head and he is dizzy now.

“Finish him” Rainbow says and she speed at him and she punches him in the face. The Goffer vibrates and then he exploded into a pile of golden pieces. “Another monster down now I wonder where to go Next, now this place is different perhaps the Hostages is here”

The new level is greener because, their is moss around and it is a bit slippery and their is also a low level of water as rainbow ran the floor has splashes and their is a bit harder to stop too because, of the slippery.

“Wow they need to clean down here from the mess” Rainbow says to herself as she runs.


She is very running when she is suddenly stuck. Her legs tried to lift and she couldn’t move and she almost teared them off when she was so fast and suddenly stopped. She is confused and she look down. Under her under the small water is looks like slime. Brown slime and she cannot lift her legs to run.

“Huh what is this I need to get out to find the Hostages who is dumping this slime?” She asked.
Their is a laughter coming from somewhere. Rainbow didn’t know is from where but, it sounds like it is from all around because of the Echo in the tunnel. Their is no one she can see still but her feet is still stuck and she cannot run because, of the slime. From behind Rainbow is a blob of slime and it has a mouth and eyes and inside the eyes is glowing and it is a monster of slime behind her in a brown and greenish color and it is laughing. So it is the source of the voice that is laughing.


“I have got you I am Sludgemind and I am a monster that was born from the waste that humans you flush down the toilet bowl and I gained Sentience and I am knowing that you humans should be the waste not me so I joined forces with King Hungrizzard to wipe you out and now I have you where I want you I have known of you because, of your speed I am your enemy according to the king and he was right because, I can defeat you easily because, your speed is not work against me” Sludgermind said.

“I will defeat you still and find the Hostages!” Rainbow replied as she try to take her feet out from the slime.

“But how are you going to defeat me with my slime?” Sludgemind says. “You cannot move.”

“I will” Rainbow answered then she thought how to get out. If she couldn’t move because she cannot move, then she will, have to think of it differently. Rainbow vibrate herself on the spot not with a thing but, she shake her whole body until it is moving very fast. Even Sludgemind is confused.

Suddenly is the sludge around her began to catch fire and they burned. With the fire Rainbow can now get out of the sludge but, her shoes began to be on fire also and she had to take them out but, she didn’t want to, not yet. First with her fiery shoes she jump at the monster and with the running she kicked it in the face. She only have time limit for her fire shoes otherwise she will have no more fire. Sludgemind made a hole in his face and she went right through when she kick and he formed again behind heer and then he formed arms from the sludge under him and the burning parts he try to pat out with his hands.

Rainbow judge from how fast her shoes is burning that she only has about two minutes to end this fight otherwise no more fire and she will have to think of other methods to Win.
With her speed Rainbow ran in circle surround the tunnel and the fire under her shoes left fire footprints into the sludge around and the sludge underneath dried into like cement and Sludemind cannot use it.


“You have harden my slime but, I will still win” Sludgemind told Rainbow.

“Oh yeah? Really what are you going to do when you aree harden?” Rainbow asked.


“You will see just what hardness can do to you” Sludemind answered.

Sludgemind slid across his slime on the tunnel and rainbow continued to run and burn his slime but, then is her surprise the harden slime can move and is like still is his body parts moving. Under her the floor lifted up because, is hard slime and Sludgemind smash rainbow. Rainbow hit the wall with her head and she slid down and her eyes are blur. Her fire shoes had not long left she must think.

“I will smash you with my harden fist” Sludgemind form a fist from the slime in the tunnel. Do you have last words”

Rainbow slap her self and then her eyes can see better again. She must quickly use her fire while it is there. “Just one word” she said. “I will win”

“That is three words” Sludgemind said.

“I was distracting you” Rainbow replied then she ran to his head. The hard fist try to hit her but, because she is fast she easily ran around it and she burn more on the floor as it started to rise under her as another fist is appearing. Rainbow burned his lifting arm more and is catch more fire and she jumped off at his face before he can smash her again to the ceiling and she ran over his whole face in circles.

Sludgemind is angry and is yelling because, of the fire, on his face and his mouth starts to harden from the heat and he cannot Talk. When he is all harden Rainbow jump back into the wall as he try to move then she use both feet to kick from the wall at a fast speed and she is so fast her shoes become like a comet flying and it hit Sludgemind in the mouth and then the whole thing shattere and so did her shoes. Rainbow drop on the other side on the hard slime floor of the tunnel and she see her feet is smoking.

“Now that I have won I must continue to find the Hostages. But my feet is no shoes now I need some covering or I might step on something” Rainbow said to herself and she look for anything she can wear for shoes. In the thend there is nothing. “Aw man there is no shoes for me around here”


Suddenly behind her before she an run is the ground moves and Sludgemind comes back up and Rainbow is stuck in his face and his eyes glow.

“Ha you thought your fire will just kill me like this no your wrong” he laughed. “I am powerful not like those weak monsters I am a excetutive!”

Rainbow knew she is in trouble now she doesn’t have shoes and she cannot run as well without because their could be sharp things on the flour. She needed to be careful but at the same, she needed to find, the Hostages and she needed to, defeat this monster. She tried to run at it again but, this time Sludemind rap her legs together and she almost tore them off because, she suddenly stopped and then he rapped her whole body with his slime and then he laughed as he begin to harden his slime and she cannot move and if she vibrate also it is hard to move because only her head can move. She is stuck.

“Your in trouble now!” Sludgemind said and he laugh. “You cannot get out and you will never find the Hostages!”

Rainbow shake herself but really, she cannot get out maybe this is the end for her but she couldn’t except. Then she remember her friends are still out their in the tunnels sewers somewhere and their is still Hope for all of them because, they have someone who is very strong and can defeat them.

“You must find the Hostages Georg!” She said.