• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,212 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,212

Cero cero siete (7) The heroes proceed down

The next day at school we are gathered around the front lawn of school beside the gray statue that is the front of school. I am there late because I left at a different time as Rainbow Dash and I arrive there when others are already there. There, is Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Mumen Rider. The other heroes is not there yet, maybe is because, I had forgotten how to contact them.

“So how do we contact Metal Bat and Zombieman?” I ask mumen when I reached because, I don’t know how.

“I still have my Transcorder” Mumen rider tapped at his ear. “Is how we connect to other heroes from the hero association, I have contacted them, they sound dubious, but they will be to join us here.”

“And here I am” Zombieman says and is suddenly behind my side. “Oh so it is you I remember you have Bald. Why now you have a red hair.”

He tries to reach for my wiig but I move aside and he misses it and he catches air because, I don’t like people touching my Bald. When I have no hair it feel like a part of me is missing and that has disappeared.

“I saw Metal Bat on the way here” Zombieman said. “I cannot believe he is also woken in this world like you Mumen. I wonder how we all got here.”

“Me too” Mumen agrees.

“Me too” I answer. Then he looks at me because, he doesn’t know me. I smirk, it’s time to tell my story again. “So I am from a different world than you and this world and Equestira but, I read your story, it is called One Punch man and I like it so I went to a comic con dressed as Saitama who is the One punch man because, he is so strong he can kill everyone is in one punch and he is strong. Then I suddenly find myself here and I am have all of Saitama’s powers and for some reason I got Bald, please don’t laugh at my Bald. And then I left Equestira and I am now in this world too.”

“Oh. Wild trip you have” Zombieman tells me.

“Yes I know it is probably the wildest trip anyone have would heard from” I said.

“Yes I think so too” Mumen Rider replies.

“So Metal Bat will be here also?” I ask them.

“Yes he should because, it is hero buisness” Mumen said. “These are S rank heroes they know how to defend cities and people because, they are powerful.”

Then Metal Bat walks out from the street and he leans on the statue and also his has bat on his shoulder and he look like a boss with that expression with the irritation.


“So is you guys that are here also” He says to Mumen and Zombieman. “Don’t know how are we woken up in this world. And who are all the others. They have all strange skin colors except this one with the wig. Anyway I am not racist.”

I arrange my wig. “How did you know I have a wig?”

I slip my hand off my head. Must be because, I keep arrange that he knew I have the wig. I need to stop touching it so much, maybe best is I glue it to my Bald, then I can not touch it and it won’t fly away especially if I am fighting monsters.

“You think I am stupid?” Metal Bat hold his bat around both shoulders. “Hair doesn’t look right on you so it looks like a wig immediately. You look like a Bald.”

I hold my head in shame and I felt like I wanted to punch him, but, that was no good because, I was too strong and he would be dead and he is my favorite hero after all, I cannot kill him, but he make fun of my Bald.

“Don’t make fun of Georg you” Rainbow says and defends me. “He may have Bald but, he is crazy strong, he can beat you.”

“You think you can beat me I am S rank I am strong” Metal Bat says.

“That’s not important now metal” Mumen stops him. “We need to rescue the hostages who are under the streets because, the monster association is there.”

“Yes I found out” Metal Bat replied. “I fought Elder Centipede you remember him, he is also with from our world somehow, he is also here. Who knows what else has awoken here like us and him.”

“I suppose” Metal Bat said. “So how we going to shave those hostages? Let’s go down into the swers.”

“Yes now that everyone is here we can go, over our Plan” I tell everyone and I try to look cool, but I don’t know if it work because, I just don’t look as cool as I wanted.

“What is the plan” Pinkie Pie asks me.

“So we are going to enter the swers from this hole over” I say and I point to a manhole that is near us. “Then we will beat the monsters and rescue the hostages and Fluttershy and then we are all good and we must defeat all the monsters so they cannot kidnap, more.”


“Simple enough” Metal Bat sigh at me. “Then let’s go we can go kill monsters there.”

He walked over to the manhole and he ripped it open with his hand, then he threw it away and he jump inside, I don’t know how his hair fit through it but it did, so as I jump after him I hold my wiig and I make sure it stays on my head as I fall because I don’t want others to see my Bald. It is so dedgrading to have no hair at so young the age.

The swers is dark and damp and I cannot see very far in front of my eyes because it is dark and there is no lights. Mumen is the next down behind me and then, its the girls who I help off the ladder because I am made a gentlemen and also,. I Owe Rainbow because, she give me a place to stay and she interoduced me to Fluttershy.

The swers is smelly and there is the smell of shit waffled into the air and I am have to cover my nose because it stinks and the other hand is on my wig to hold it in case it fall. I don’t won’t to pick up my wig if it touch the swer Water.

“Ok we are down here now” Zombieman says and light a cigar and it becomes even more smelly because, cigarettes are bad for you. “Now we split up and search for the houstages.”

“I will take the over the left side” Metal Bat walked of on his own.

“Hey wait come back we must stay together” I say, but no one seem to hear me I don’t know if it is because of my Bald now that they know, Even Mumen. But at least no one continues to tease me about my. This is like the same is when in the manga I read when they heroes infiltrait the monster association beneath Saitama’s house. They all never walked together and then ended up getting off picked one of one. It was only because of Saitama that they even made it out alive, otherwise, they wouldn’t.

I decided to I have to be like Satama and get to the hero business, so I decided to find Metal Bat first brecause, he is my favorite hero. There was also the mention of monsters from the actual monster association, appeared here also like us, that might be bad for us because, they would join this monster association. We must work like a team.

“Rainbow we must stick together so we can beat all the monsters and rescue the hostages and Fluttershy so that we can be heroes” I say to her but, she and her friends are also already gone somewhere. It is just me in the tunnel and everyone is split. “Oh no”

I say that because, I am no good with directions and I am lost not sure where to go. With not sure where to go, I blow wind on my Finger then I point down the tunnels. I felt no drafts on my finger so I decided to go left in the end.

Author's Note:

ANd so our heores go to face the swers and the monster king and association! It is almost there, Please like!