• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,219 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,219

1 how did this happen

My name is Georg Filipe Mendoza and I’m thirteen year old. I am about to tell you my tale on how I walk into Equestira one day and then to the Equestira Human world and then for some reason I become a hero and how I attend school there suddenly. Yeah it’s a wild ride but I will begin from the beginning like most stories do.

This story starts off at this convention that I went to. It was a costume convention, is also known as a costume con, and I have gone as my favorite anime character Saitama from One Punch Man because he is so strong he can kill anyone in one punch.

For my gloves I painted my kitchen gloves red and then I put together a jumpsuit with sowing, something I picked up when I was seven and decided it might be useful, and it was.

I use my bedsheet as my cape because it was white, so my costume was already set. All I needed was to shave my head but I didn’t want to do that so I kept my hair which is a light black color. I figured I could go as Saitama if he was wearing a wig which does happen in the show.

I purchase my way in and I look around, spotting many of the famous cosplayer I normally see on the internet, I go to take picture of some of them on my phone, but then no one wants to take photo of me. One guy even says my hair ruins the outfit but I told him is his own opinion.

Continuing along on my time here I am able to buy some nice merch like a little keychain of Saitama and Genos and also some replica gloves that look nicer than the ones I make. So I remove my handmade gloves and I put on the nicer ones I just bought.

And then that’s when it happens. Suddenly I get really dizzy and look for a place to sit down and rest. But I'm too dizzy and I think I pass out

When I wake up I look around and see that I am no longer at the converntion. It’s all bright and colorful and green. I sit up and rub my face.

“Ok what happened?” I ask to nobody as I get onto my feet. That’s when I notice that I’m not in the converntin building any more. I’m standing in a grassy place with some trees and flowers around with an open sky.

I also don’t see anyone else around. It is very quiet and I start to feel a little bit scared but I try to be brave like Saitama.because he is. Thats when I realize I’m not alone, there are a group of colorful ponys around me and some buildings they are coming out from.

“Woagh, where am I” I say. That’s when I realize my voice is different, it’s a lot calmer and almost bored sounding. “What’s is going on?”

I walked over to the ponys and maybe try to gather some info about where I am and what happened to me.

“Your in Equestira human” one says to me. “Here we are all ponies and we all talk. There are also other races like griffons or dragons but they live further away than our capital Canterlot.”

These words sound familiar to me but I couldn’t place it yet but I knew I hear all this somewhere before.

“Oh ok.” I said. “How do I get out of here?”

“Theres a portal in the castle in town” one yellow pony said. “You can go there and go through the mirror to return to the human world”

“Ok thanks” I reply then I leave them to go to the castle they were telling me about.

It was easy to get to and the doors were huge but also easy to push open.

“Hello” I say as I go inside but there is no one inside to see.

I make my way forward and upstairs where I find a mirror standing in the middle of the room with a machine on it. I go up to it and stick my hand at it and it goes right through.

“Home sweet home” I say to myself and then I step fully inside the mirror.

There is a rainbow flash of lights and then I’m on a street before a marble statue with a horse standing on its two back legs and is facing skyward. I look at my self and I’m still ok and dressed in my Saitama costume and nothing is wrong with me, but something fells wrong.

I didn’t recognize the street.

“Aw no”

I walked around looking for some kind of sign that might give me a clue of where I am but I don’t find any and what is more I think that this is nowhere near the converntion or my house.

Instead theirs a school or something behind me and some kids going in and out of the doors. I didn’t know what to do so I went their to have a look and maybe I can find someone to who can help me. Another strange thing I notice is that everyone there was not like me. They didn’t have normal colored skin, not being racist but it wasn’t hispanic or caucasian like I normally see where I’m from. There were kids with blue, green and even purple skin walking into the school but I follow them, blending in to search for someone to ask where am I.

After I walk in enough I spotted a blue skin girl with rainbow hair and pink eyes and I thought she looked approachable so I approach her.

“Exuse me I’m Georg Filipe Mendoza and can you tell me where I am I walked through the portal over there from a Pony world, called Equestira and I’m trying to get home but this isn’t home” I say

“Oh your human like us” she answered me. “But you don’t look the same. What’s with the Outfit?”

“I went to a costume converntion dressed as Saitama from one punch Man but then I am now here” I reply.

“Cool” she said. “I don’t know how you got here but perhaps I can show you around, make you fell at home here.”

“Ok sounds like a plan” I say.

“By the way Rainbow Dash” the girl said and shook my hand. “Wow you have a strong grip, I shouldn’t fight with you.”

“Georg Filipe Mendoza” I shake her hand back.

Rainbow Dash brought me around the School to look around and where everything is, she told me I can enroll today and since I didn’t know how to get home I said ok because I should just make good use of my Time right?

The more I walk around the more I start to realize I have really, seen all this before. I still don’t quite know where but even Rainbow Dash I have seen before. Then I remember a show I use to watch before I found anime was Awesome. It was My Little Pony and then I realize that Equestira and this place are all from the show. Somehow I ended up in the show?! I cannot understand why.

“Hey Rainbow” I say. “Do you happen to have friends called Pinkie Pie, Rairty, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and Fluttershy?”

She stops and looks at me funny. “How do you know that?”

“Your not going to believe me” I say. “But where I’m from I see you all on a tv show is called My Little Pony and you are main characters of it.”

“Were all in a tv show?”

Rainbow Dash looked amazed. “How is that possibly be?”

“I don’t know but it might be the same reason why I appeared in Equestira and your World suddenly.”

“Oh. Ok” Rainbow says. “Cool now you can come to our school”

“I guess so yeah” I answer.

“So you have a place to stay, you can also stay at my place if you don’t have a palace to stay” she asks.

“I guess I could, At the moment I don’t have anywhere to stay cause I’m not from here.”

Then their was an explosion somewhere outside the school and everyone ducks down and I cover my head and Rainbow dash too. Their were screaming and students began running into the classrooms.

“What’s going on?” I ask.

“Something is attacking the school outside” Rainbow answered. “we need to hide.”

“Is it a monster?” I ask.

“It must be quick hide.”

But instead of going with her to hide I walk out of the School and go to find it outside. It is a squid face monster with five arms and it is smashing the School building with its hands.

“Hey stop it!” I tell the monster but it doesn’t listen.

“What are you going to do, I am Squidface and I will destroy all the buildings in this town because I’m a monster” it said.

“Leave the building alone!” I shout.

I wave my fist then I look at it, I’m still wearing my replica Saitama gloves and that gives me an idea.

“If you don’t leave I will Punch you!” I shout.

The Squidface laughs at me “what are you going to do, punch me?”

I draw back my hand and then when I am ready I punched him in the chest. To my surprise even though I knew it might happen, the Squidface is torn blown apart by my punch and only his legs is left standing and some meat on the floor and buildings.

“You did it you beat the monster with your fist!” Rainbow Dash was outside at the window suddenly and she was shocked at.

“I did somehow” I say and look at my fist. Its still smoking from how strong my punch was. Somehow these glove have turned me into really Saitama.

This was going to be more fun than I thought in a whole new world.

“Hey your hair is falling off your head” Rainbow tells me.

“What?” I say.

I put my hand on my head and I rub it and I feel nothing. Is only my skin of my head. After that punch I have become Bald.

“Noooo!”

Author's Note:

looks like Georg is in for a wild time
drop a comment but no hating or flaming