• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,220 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,220

C(21) More saves for the Heroes

Rainbow Dash is being sucked in Sludgemind and he still cannot get out of the Monster and she is trapped but, she feel she will slowly be suffocating because, once her face will go into the slime she will not breath.

“You will die soon Rainbow girl and you will be ended’” Sludgemind says. “You can sturggle but if you stop is easier to die”

“No I will continue to struggle and you cannot kill me” She asnwered.

Rainbow’s face was about to be slime but, then suddenly the ground is shaked and their is a rumble all over. Even sludgemind look around to make sure what is of.

“What is it you are rumbling?” Sludemind asked.

Then before them the ground is cracked and Sludegmind begin to feel his slime sleeping into the cracks because, he is liquid and it begins to shrink and Rainbow is getting and less slimed. Rainbows feet is released and she is able to vibrate it and it begins to shake. With more and more it is able to start heating up the slime. Around her the slime is melting and Rainbow manage to get out of the slime more. Sludgemind is more seeping into the cracks that are more forming and then the ground is opening into bigger holes and then their is more breaking and the ground is getting further and further away.

“No you will not get away” Sludgemind says.

Rainbow manage to slip out of the slime then she from the back of her shirt underneath she whip out two more shoes this ones are better sneakers with more friction power. She can run more with this longer and to not burn out. She jumped into the air then she spin in the air then she threw the shoes into the air and then she flip her feet into the shoes as she is flipping in the air and then she is in her shoes and she lands on the breaking ground and she is able to run around Sludgemind as the slime is going into the ground more. She starts to move fire across the ground and the slime is getting hardened and their is more kraken in the ground. The ground around them begans to separate even further and Rainbow take this time to run across and then she jumped at the edge and she is across to another platform as the ground is separating and the harden sludgemind is still on the one she was at and he is anable to get away because of the harden.

“I will be seeing you” Rainbow said. From the other side.


Sludgemind form a fist then he waved it then the ground under him is cracked in half and then he is harden so he is slipped of the side and down into the dark and he is unable to maintain his slime and he is spreading across as he falls. Rainbow watch him fall into the ground and she smile to herself. It had been tough with getting slimed but, she managed to win because, she was able to get separated from the slime and she was not slimed more to be suffocated.

Rainbow brush the left over slime from her body then she look down at the dark as the ground continue to shake. Their is something happening below and she wasn’t sure what but, it must be very powerful that something can break up the ground all over the place. Who could be the one to destroy the sewers like this it could be the King Hugrizzard? Or maybe another of his lootenants. Or Rainbow knew her friends cannot but, Georg maybe could because, Georg was so strong.
It made Rainbow wonder where was Georg because he must have been very successful for where h e is.

Perhaps he is lower. Rainbow didn’t know where to look so maybe, she can look for Georg instead and if she finds him he’ll know what she can do. Judging from the shaking if he is the one to be of causing then, he will be lower below because, the rumbling is coming from below. He will soon find the Hostages maybe if he is deeper and perhaps deeper it is the way to go and so with her speed Rainbow aim herself down the platform as the ground is cracking and she is using the way to go below as the ground begins to open up and their are more paths to follow and she continues to go lower now that she can run down straight.

It is good she is able to run on the walls and it is easy to do also because, off her speed.


Pinkie Pie is still falling with Pop up then she is trying to blow him up with her confetti but, no matter what she try to blow him is to be able to split into more Pop Ups and now their are thousand Pop Ups around her and they are numerous and they are trying to kill her with his claws. She trow another hand of confetti at the Pop Ups and then they explode with power and many of them blow into bits and then each bit, is able to reform into more Pop Ups each and their are many more of them now is more then a thousand of them and is a lot of them because, they are numerous now.

“You keep trying to blow me but, I am just grow into more of myself”” Pop Up smile and he laugh to fight.

“Can you tell is where the Hostages are?” Pinkie asked.

“I told you must kill” Pop Up replied.

“But I kill you so many times already is that you are reform” Pinkie answered.

“You must kill completely” Pop up said. “Until I am no more left then, I will tell you wheir is the Hostages”

“Ok” Pinkie replies.

Then she have to look at her store of confetti their is not working to fight Pop Up. She didn’t know how else to fight him so she is to fight him with more confetti but, is not working still so mabe she needed of a different way to fight some Monster like him. She must think before they reach the ground because, fall will kill her and maybe not pop up.

Then she thought also maybe is below is the Hostages location and if she keep going down maybe she wille eventually find them. Then suddenly the falling place is rumbling around them all the Pop Up also look around to see what is going on Because, Pinkie also doesn’t know what is going on from the sewer rumbling. Above their is like a rush of water and then it feels as though something is coming down from the top of the tunnel and their are no ways to be able to get away. And it sounds like it is sewer water maybe is the sewer water that is falling from above because, of the rumbling and their is going to be a flood coming and she didn’t know if she will be able to survive if the water is falling on them she needed to find a way from this falling soon.

“Hey you must look up” Pinkie said to Pop up.

The Monster took her words and look up then Pinkie fly towards him in the air and she grabs him around the claws on both sides than he is unable to be of clawing her to be killing her so he is stuck. Then with her cofetti Pinkie put it around his legs and then it exploded and he is propelled higher as she is falling lower. Pinkie continue to throw confetti and it is making him continue to go higher and higher when she is falling and he is getting closer to the ruimbling and he cannot go down because, of her confetti. The other Pop ups also fly up with the confetti and they are all unable to go down to her even because, they are numerous.

Then when she was lower that Pinkie can already see is really water that is coming form on top it is sewer water and it is dirty water and the Pop Ups are all swallow into the swer water and they are cannot be seen anymore. Pinkie continue to fall to look for a way to escape the sewer water because, it is dity and she really don’t want to have to get inside it.

And she pulled out her more confetti to throw at the wall that is infront below and she uses the explosions. The explosions create a hole in the side of the wall in front below so that as she is falling she manages to reach the hole that she exploded and she step on the ledge and immediately she is throw herself inside and she immediately start to run and to get away from the hole as, the water is above her to be dropped and it will flood her if she is not fast. In the hole she is in their is a tunnel and eventually to a sewers pathway that is leading to a grate door that is below at a staircase.

Pinkie threw her more explosive confetti at it and it exploded to let her through. Their is the sound of water behind her now and if she wanted to end up like the Pop ups she needed to go on faster. Pinkie can run very fast and she is further down the tunnel to be escaped the water that is coming from behind that is the tunnel and she hopped Pop up was dead but, it is hard to be sure.

But now that she is free she is able to go on and to find the Hostages to win and then to get out to fight the Monsters to escape. Now she just need to know where to go. This will be an ok path she went.
[hr

Twilight Sparkle is fighting in her midnight sparkle form with Psyclown and they are stills stalemate with each other and they cannot beat the other with their magics.

“I can win!” She said.

The clown also smile and then before they can push against each other with the magic their is a shaking around them. But they are already both floating and the floor is gone and the whole room is very broken and their is debree that is still falling everywhere and the shaking doesn’t change anything and they continue to fight. But Twilight saw that Psyclown saw that their is a change in the eviroment so, she is able to lift one arm then she use the wings to power the magic in her arm and with her arm she threw the new magics at the clown and she make it come from below him while his is distgracted and he doesn’t see their is magic coming from below him to hit him. She aim for a ceiling that has a hole and she blast him with all the magic of her power to blast him up. Psyclown tries to fly around it with his tornado but, Twilight knows of his tornado and wind now and she is to bring up barriers next to him and she blast him with more magic it is narrow and he is anable to escape and she blasts him away and their is a pink explosion and of a bright light and Twilight had to look away because, she use a lot of magic that is powerful and she is tired now and her wings and magic begins to vanish to be of the no magic left.

With her strength od deleted Twilight is falling into the hole and she is fainted. Her body drops and it bounce into a rock and then happens to has a slope for her body to slide down and she is getting lower and lower into the sewers and she doesn’t know because, she is fainted, and the whole Sewers is rumbling and their is rocks falling and walls crumbleng all around them all and Twilight. And now, Twilight.