• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,213 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,213

#2 being a hero

I leave early for school the next day with Rianbow Dash. She has a spare room next to hers which she let me stay at. Her parents are also cool with me especially because I helped to defeat that monster that was going to destroy the building. They said Canterlot had been in need of a hero because of Monster attacks for some time now.

“Hurry slowpoke we’ll be late for class!” She says. She pokes me in the ribs.

“I will hurry” I said.

I wore my yellow Saitama suit again today because one, it was the only clothes I have and two I have powers because of the gloves for some reason so I keep them on.

When we reach school its almost the time for the bell and I am almost late on my first day. The kids keep looking at my newly Bald head which makes me grumpy. I had kept my hair for a reason because I don’t look good when I’m Bald and I am not happy about that.

“It doesn’t made any since!” I say to Rainbow.

“What doesn’t?” She replies.

“Why my hair all fall out when I punched” I answer.

“I don’t know.” Rainbow replies. “Maybe because you were so strong it blasted all your hair out.”

“I want my hair back!”

“No use complaining about now, We’ll get you a wiig after school ok.”

I grumble more but then we are in class and its about to start. I went with Rainbow to homeroom class and is now my homeroom class too. My techer is mr Crankle Doodle and he doesn’t look very happy, like me.

“Ok class listen up.” He says. “We have new student it and his name is what is your name new kid?”

I stand up and throw my cape with one hand and smirk. “My name is Georg Filipe Mendoza but you can also call me Saitama I am not from your world but I am from another human world, Your all in a tv show I used to watch when I was younger and now somehow I am here, hi.”

“Cool story bro” mr Crankle Doodle said. “Welcome to Canterlot high school now please sit down and we’ll begin lesson.”

As lesson begin, a few of the students beside me start whispering about my hair or my lack of hair and it makes me feel even more happy. It still doesn’t make any since to my why my hair all fall out. I know Saitama is Bald but I was not exactly Saitama I was just dressing like him. I lift up my cape and I cover my head with it so people cannot see my Bald head.

And I thaught my time here was going to be very fun and cool. Now I have to hide my head because I have no more hair.


During lunch Rainbow Dash introduces me to the rest of her friends which I all already knew because I remember them from the tv show of Equestira girls. Their is Sunset Shimmer who was the bad guy then now good, Fluttershy who is really cute and pretty, Rarity who is like those movie star, Pinkie Pie who shake hands really hard even with my gloves, Twilight Sparkle who is brainy, then Applejack who is a farmer.

“Cool thing you did yesterday with the monster attacking the Building.” Applejack says.

“Thank you” I reply.

It seems the whole school already know what I did to Squidface.

“It’s a shame you have to have lost your hair though,” she say after I talked.

“I know right!” I rub my Baldness. “I don’t understand.”

“We're getting him a wiig after school later,” Rainbow says. “Then he won’t be so disappoint”

“You look good even without hair Georg” Fluttershy said and then she blushed.

I didn’t think so but it was nice to have someone say that I still look good and it was nice to be heard from such a cute and pretty girl.

“So your going to save us from monsters now?” Sunset asks.

I laugh. It was still funny. “I guess, I thought this was going just to be life in a new world I didn’t think I have to fight monsters to and I didn’t know I will turn into Saitama.”

“Who exactly is Saitama Georg?” Rarity asks me.

I smirk, then I explain. “Saitama is the main hero from One punch man is an anime that I watch, where he can kill anything with one punch but then he is not noticed and he keeps going.”

“Oh. Cool” Fluttershy said.

We finish lunch and then I have to carry on for the rest of my classes day. After school Rainbow Dash brings me out to the mall. We find a wiig shop by the back that has an old man with broken teeth behind the counter. He looked like he not no belonged here but I cannot judge people just because they look funny. Is not a nice thing.

There are many heads with wiigs in the story and I am able to look at each one.

“How about this one?” Rainbow says. She holds up a orange wiig with an afro shape.

“No thanks. It looks like the one Saitama used when he pretended to be Charanko in the martial arts tournament” I reply.

“Oh ok.” Rainbow says then puts it back.

I spend about an hour deciding what to wear but then I settled on one that is somewhat spikky but it also has a gelled front like slicked up. I took it because it was almost an exact replica of my hair when I had hair.

After we buy it, I walk out of the store with Rainbow and I put it on. I feel much better that I no longer look Bald. It was so weird to have no hair on your head and it was making me start to lose my confidence and I was sure I was close to having some sort of mental break down.

“Looks good on you” rainbow tells me.

“Thanks I think so too” I answer.

“Yeah” she says.

It is when we’re leaving that I discover a disturbance somewhere in the air. Then without a warning something big hit down into the ground just at the carpark and it crushed a yellow car that resembled a toyota corolla hybrid. It was the shape of a molten rock but then it starts to unroll itself and it stands up. It’s a turtle monster and it’s got a long neck with fire breath and it looks at the mall.

“I am Turtle Fandrango and I have come to destroy all you know in your world!” It shouts.

People in the streets begin panic and they ran everywhere and threw all they’re shopping bags everywhere. Turtle Fandrango laughs then he shoots a fireball at a corner street side and hits at least two people and it explodes into a explosion.

“Someone needs to do something!” Rainbow says then pulls on my cape. “A hero.”

“Guess I need to step in” I smirk then I ready for fun.

Suddenly I hear a bicycle bell then I look left and I see a guy on a bicycle and he is cycling towards the monster at full speed and yelling. The monster see him and fires a fireball at him.

“Mumen rider look out!” I yell.

He looks back at me in confused. “How did you know my name?”

But then the fireball hits him and he falls into a tree which is set on fire.

“Oops” I say then I run over there and I clap my hands really fast and the wind puts the fire out and he’s ok. I don’t know why he’s here in Equestira human world too but I must deal with the Turtle Fandrongo first.

He sees me and he bends down to talk to me cause he is taller.

“Haha you puny human you want to die like the rest or your kind that you come and face me like this” he says. “I am Turtle Fandrango, I was a human once but then I stole some turtle eggs from a lab and I ate them then I suddenly turn into a monster, but now I am so strong.”

I stand there and face it but secretly I am stalling to allow people time to escape, from the corner of my eye I can see people running from the streets and they disappear are going away from sight. In only two minutes the street is like abandoned street and is just me and the monster. Even Rainbow dash is in the mall hiding.

“See there is no human left to help you you should give up, I’m still going to kill you but I can give you a head start” he says to me.

“I will beat you” I answer and adjust my wiig. Its good to have hair again.

“You will beat me? No I will beat you” he says then he takes a deep breath. “I will destory you with my most powerful fireball The Fire Rock Ball because it has the power of a active volcano and it will melt everything even if is nearby you don’t stand a chance!”

And then he fires the ball at me which is a big ball of molten rock and it somehow come out of his mouth, it’s about the size of eight elephants stand together, it starts to melt everything even the cement on buildings as it passes. I take a step back and ready my fist, then I jump forward and punch very hard and fast and there is a boom as the ball of molten explode as I fly through it. I don’t even feel the heat on my skin as I appear next to Turtle Fandrango as he is shocked, but then my fist continued and connect with his shell and then suddenly he burst into fifty seven different pieces and scattered all over. Only his one right leg was left and it was still standing there with no body.

“Easy enough” I say, my fist was smoking. Then I realize my glove is gone, in fact my whole clothing is gone, even my cape. It must have all burned away when I went at the molten rock.

“Good job Georg!” I hear Rainbow say nearby. “Wow you got the big pecker.”

I quickly cover my privates as she runs over then press my rear into a melted lampost to hide it.

“Don’t, look at my privates” I tell her.

“Sorry, Force of habit” she answers. “Hey whose that?”

I looked at Mumen Rider who is still now on the road because the bush got burned away. “That’s Mumen Rider he’s from One Punch man too, I don’t know how he got here maybe just like me too. We should take care of him.”

“I will care for him” Rainbow bends down to drag Mumen to the side near me. “Hey your wiig got burned also.”

I touch my head and I can only feel the smooth roundness of my Baldness. I throw my hands into the hair and I shout and turn then I feel something hit into Rainbow Dash’s face and she falls down knocked out.

I cover back my privates and I am embraced of what I did.

“Oops”

Author's Note:

so yeah the story conitunes lol tell me wat u think