• Published 15th Mar 2020
  • 4,213 Views, 37 Comments

A hero for fun. - Georgdoza



I am dressed as Saitama gets pulled into Equestira

  • ...
26
 37
 4,213

Next chapter 10: Rarity in trouble

Rarity didn’t like the swers as she walk through the dirty water and her feet were bare because she had a skirt so it was touching her legs dirrectly.

“Ew the water” she said then she hold her nose. She wanted to go out of here but then, she remembered Fluttershy and her sister and the other friends were Hostages down here somewhere and she couldn’t go back if, she didn’t find them.

Rarity had dealt with one monster that was of a fish and a beaver earlier, Its body can still be against the wall when she had crush with her barrier shield magic. Small monsters were easy to remove but, is the big ones that are harder. Suddenly in her face was a bat creature but it was, musclular and bigger than her and its wings, somehow, are smaller than it.

“Fear me I am Batman!” it say.

“You cannot say that you are not Batman” Rarity replied.

“Well that is my name so what are you going to do about it?” he answered. “I used to be a bat but then, before I could be eaten by people, somehow, I was radioactive and I became a monster. Now I will eat people for what they do to me and my friends.”

“Where are the Hostages you are keeping them?” Rarity asked.

“I cannot tell you unless I kill you first” Batman answered.
“Ok”

Rarity made her shield barrier as the bat try to bite her and she pushed, but, the bat monster pushed back becasuse of his muscles and it was hard to push him away but, at the same time, it couldn’t break the magic.

“That your best?” He ask.

Then he punch both hands into Rarity and she flew back and landed on and it hurt. Batman jumped at her and he punch then missed because, Rarity rolled away so that she don’t get hit. With another Barrier she try to push him against the wall to crush him but, he punch out and the barrier Cracked so hard.

“Feel my strength!” Batman said.

Rarity fought hard to push back the Batman but, with another Barrier she lifted from under his feet then she smash him on the ceiling with his head. Batman rubbed at his face then he punch Rarity’s barriers again and it cracked. Rarity created another one behind it and she, trying to push it against Batman to crush him, then she made one more on his behind and she push both together. Batman pushed back but, this time She got him. With her magic she pushed both Barriers and Batman try to push but, because his strength is to both be with barriers, he couldn’t hold both. He shouted and he try to bite past the barriers to eat Rarity, but, he couldn’t and then with a smash of bones and blood was pouring down the barriers and Rarity held her nose. She groan then she planted the body in the swer water and it was out of sight but turning, red.

“Glad that is done” she said and she rested against the wall, her magic made her tired.


She continued deeper in the water and the water was getting higher and the water was now touched her waist and her clothes were so wet and smelly and she smelled bad. Rarity wanted to vomit but, she decided not to because, it would make it more gross then already.

In her tunnel it divided into two at the fork and she had to chose one path to go. One sloped straight and one sloped down, in the End, she decided with the down and she went down, the slope.

She got more dirty in the water but, she couldn’t stop now, Sweatie belle needed her and she had to find her and Fluttershy and all the others. Either that or one of the her Friends can find them but, someone had to find the Hostages and find them rescue them.

Rarity’s shirt was now in the water and it was up to higher and she groaned because, when she go back, there is, laundry to be done and she is, not proud to do it.

Just one more step in the dirty water and from below, is a like seaweed appeared under her and wrapped around her legs and hands and it pulled her underwater. She only had so much time to breath and then she was head under the water and she couldn’t breath and she had to get back up. She felt the seaweed around her and she used her barriers to cut them and then she kick on the floor to be able to breath when her head is back out of the water. Everything is tasted disgosting now because, of the dirty water and it was smelly. More seaweed appeared and it grab her again and she went underwater completely.

“Heeelp!” She gasp and she was drugged underwater and water went into her mouth and she choked it.

She couldn’t see where it was so she cannot cut the seaweed but, instead she use it under herself and she raise herself out of the dirty water and she could see again because, it was not underwater. A monster was on her barrier behind her and was looking at her with is beady big eyes and it had a head of seaweed that folded down and it came into tentacles of seaweed, under that is a Body of blackness and is just black with no features and there is a mouth under on the body also.

“So you are that one called Rarity the girl with the Barriers” The monster said with his voice is sound like whispering. “I am Sewead Tentacles and I am to fight you.”

“What do you want, where are the Hostages?” Rarity asked.

“I am Seaweed Tentacles I am a monster executive for the king” the monster answered. “I was once a seaweed growing in the ocean then a radioactive squid ate me and then I merged in it and we formed what I am now and I want to eliminate all humans for Polluting the ocean with the radioactive.”


“Give me the hostages first” Rarity said.

She pull up her barriers and she threw them at the monster, He slammed against the wall but, the seaweed can go flat and it squeezed past her Barrier and it can extend and got closer to her and wrap around her arms. When he pulled her Rarity fell forward into the water again and he held her down and not let her use her Barrier. Rarity couldn’t get her head out of the water and she managed to inhale some of the water and couldn’t breath. She needed to find out a way.

“Death to you Canterlot’s Defender” Seaweed Tentacles said.

Rarity was to begin to lose conscious but, before she could do that she first, raised the Barriers under them and the she push herself away from the monster with both between them and, she got swimmed down the stream of the dirty swer water. Seaweed Tentacles squeezed past her Barriers again and, managed to swim also and followed her down the drain.

“You cannot escape me I am of the water” he said.

“I will escape or you will be defeat” Rarity answered.

“You will just try” he replied her.
“I will” She said back.

“You can try”

“I already say I will try” Rarity said.

Using one of her Barrier to go out of the water she used them as steps and she begin to walk over the water with them.

Seaweed Tentacles swum behind her and tries to grab her with his seaweed a few times but, Rarity use her barriers to keep and moving so she can, get away from his reach. At the turning of their tunnel Seaweed Tentacles open his mouth, then, he shot out a blob of water at Rarity as she jump to her next Barrier. It hit her in the foot as she jump and it made her spin and then she missed her barrier, then she fell back in the dirty water below.

She didn’t expect so, she swallowed some of the water and it was disgosting and she almost drown again but, she stood up and wiped her face. Seaweed Tentacles caught and wrapped her arms and legs in his seaweed. Rarity tried to cast Barrier but, she was unable to move her arms to do it.

“I have caught you I told you” he said.

Rarity struggled against but, she couldn’t break free and she had no barrier to make because, she couldn’t.

“Do you know what is to drown?” Seaweed Tentacles ask. “I can show.”

And then she was dropped into the water with the seaweed still around her and she was held underwater and cannot get up to breath when she want. Rarity swallow more water but, she still didn’t get free. She had to hold her breath but, still no breaking. It felt as if she was done and she was going to die.

Author's Note:

Is short but is of Rarity and she is in trouble I hope you like! more will come!