• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 922 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Sunrise Freezer, First Arc: Make peace with the past - Justafanfictioner



Sunrise Freezer was a legend in the history of Equestria, A hero of the past the world forgot when he disappear one day. He is now back and ready to save the world, this time in the human world!!

  • ...
7
 16
 922

Chapter 1: Introduction of Sunrise Freezer.

The story begin in Equestria, or in fact, thousands of years before it was created. When races like Dragons were the most powerful beings and other races were divided. The magic in this time was alchemy, the most talented of them, known as Sunrise Freezer. (For those who didn’t read my other Fan fiction, Sunrise is a colt, white with a blue mane with white stripes) This alchemist was a unicorn who created one day a magic formula that turned him into an Alicorn. Sunrise became famous for that, so famous he proclaimed himself a “God”. He passed decades to class the magic in different type and when that was done, Sunrise make of his studies a book called “The Almanac of Magic” and started opening magic schools.

He soon started to make copies of his book and published them. The book were selling good and every magician and sorcerer wanted to have one. In 3 years, hundred of schools have seen the day and the magic was studied everywhere. But that was not enough: He created magic relics and artifacts, with all sort of powers and forms, the most famous were the Alicorn Amulet and the Bewitching Bell (Later stole by Grogar). He knew what he was doing, knowing many creatures would use them for doing good or bad stuff. During the next centuries, Sunrise knowledge was constantly growing at the same beat than magic did. He stopped many creatures corrupted by evil magic such as warlords, warlocks, Dragons and more.

After each of his victories, Sunrise was more confident than ever: He created Time Magic and soon mastered it. But that was not enough: He created a magic who could break realities and make inter dimensional magic possible. He took centuries to perfecting and mastering it, even going to combine himself with different type of magic such as Elemental, Holy and Dark and acquire what he was calling his “magic forms” with a name for each of them. He passed 3000 years to defend the world from destruction, and take his place in the memories of every creatures. But someday, a powerful Unicorn, jealous of Sunrise successes throughout History, created an artifact called the Memory Stone and used it to make everyone forget about Sunrise. He hide the artifact in a place only himself knew. He also created another one, called the Talisman of Magic, who could trap Sunrise magic and Sunrise himself.

The mean Unicorn used the Talisman of Magic to trap Sunrise, after provoking him to a fight. When that was done, He stole all of his work, Hoping to find also the famous formula who could turn ponies into Alicorns, but in vain. He sold what he discovered to other magicians for a lot of bits and fame. Sunrise’s personal studies about Time and Dimensional magics were soon restricted to only the elite and royalty. And soon after, Equestria was created.

During the beginnings of Equestria, a Unicorn, named Starswirl, was traveling around the world and trying to found Sunrise’s magic formula supposed to turn ponies into Alicorns. (How he find that information? Who know?) That took many years, but he found it and used it to turn the young princesses Luna and Celestia into Alicorns and you know what come next: The creation of the elements of Harmony, the battle against Discord, Luna Turning into Nightmare Moon and her banishment and Starswirl and the Pillars banishing themselves with the Pony of Shadow.

But what everyone didn’t know was than Sunrise, even trapped in the Talisman, could absorb exterior magic and make him able to learn it. He also swore that he will take revenge on this world for turning on him. A thousand years later, Sunrise got free of his Magic prison and this is now than the story really begin, after Twilight and friends beat Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek.

But before the beginning, let’s just explain Sunrise’s abilities: With more than 5000 years of experience using magic, he mastered all of them. He also gain an immense power due to is capacity to absorb exterior magic when used by someone else (in brief, if this is a new magic, he will be able to use it after) during all these centuries.

Now let’s talk about his transformations. Sunrise is so skilled with magic that he is connected with it. He can take 11 different forms based on different magics: Fire, Water, Thunder, Nature, Ice, Light, Dark, Air, Earth and the two last, based on Luna and Celestia transformation into Nightmare Moon/Daybreaker. Each form have names him different names (explanations in the Author’s notes).

For his personality, Sunrise is very cocky and have a high self-esteem. He consider himself a god and see those weaker than him (in a nutshell, everyone in Equestria) like bugs. He is incredibly smart, is a quick learner, is rational but most important, he can easily adapt his magic and strategies even in the middle of a fight. He is also a clever speaker and a seducer who can make any mare heart melting.

Finally, Sunrise’s power came from the raw magic essence of the world of Equestria. In other terms, Sunrise power grow each time someone use magic, constantly increasing his power. If you don’t understand, i will make it simple: Sunrise accumulated power for more than 5000 years and add the fact he his an Alicorn (who possess near unlimited magic power).

Now, you know about Sunrise's backstory, personality and powers. Beginning of the story in the chapter 2: The rise of Sunrise.

Author's Note:

Sunrise Freezer's different forms have names who are:
-Hellfire Sunrise (Fire)
-Abyss Sunrise (Water)
-Fulguro Sunrise (Thunder)
-Ivy Sunrise (Nature)
-Subzero Sunrise (Ice)
-Shining Sunrise (Holy/white magic)
-Shadow Sunrise (Dark magic)
-Cyclonic Sunrise (Air)
-Seismic Sunrise (Earth)
-Duskbreaker Sunrise (Based on the evil form of Luna, Nightmare Moon)
-Dawnbreaker Sunrise (Based on Celestia evil alter ego, Daybreaker)