• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 918 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Sunrise Freezer, First Arc: Make peace with the past - Justafanfictioner



Sunrise Freezer was a legend in the history of Equestria, A hero of the past the world forgot when he disappear one day. He is now back and ready to save the world, this time in the human world!!

  • ...
7
 16
 918

Chapter 20: Fluttershy in the wild

That was Tuesday, and Sunrise was waiting for Fluttershy to explain her in what her «training» will consist. She finally arrive, 30 minutes late, but ready to face anything (except big crowds).

“I am sorry to be late, she said. I had to take care of my animals, do i need to find someone to replace me at the animal shelter?”

“Nah, answered Sunrise. In the best of cases, you will be absent for less than 1 minute in this world.”

“Oh, okay, she said. What is waiting me?”

“I will create an environment perfectly adapted to you, where you will be able to exploit all your skills, he said. Speaking of skills, do you want to know the list of the powers you could get when you will find your awakened geode?”

“Yes! She said. Please tell me!”

“You can talk to animals, he said. At it’s full potential, your geode will give you the power to shape shifting into any animal (even mythical), increase considerably of all your senses, connect mentally with any creature who are part animal or have animal instincts and even control their mood. Also, you will get unlimited stamina, extreme agility and speed, increased metabolism and regeneration”

“Oh my...she said. That’s so impressive...”

Sunrise open a rift and invite Fluttershy to come with him. They arrive in the other dimension and the white background make place to a terrifying jungle.

“This is where you will have to stay for at least a long time, said Sunrise. Your geode is somewhere in that big jungle.”

“If i find it, she asked, what is going to happen next?”

“I will get you out of here, he answered. But find it will not be easy for you. Because i am a nice guy, there is for you a survival/adventurer kit that will help you. But for the food and water, you’ll have to found it by yourself. I also hide a map somewhere in a area of 30 kilometers from this point, i hope you will ace this test, Fluttershy.”

Sunrise open a rift, pass through and disappear. Fluttershy instantly begin to panic and call for help, with no effect.

“Okay, you got this, Fluttershy! She said to herself out loud. I know you can do it, you will ace this test like a champion!”

She take the bag beside her and start to walk through the jungle, a little bit scared. She soon get to a river and use the water to fill her bottles.

“Water, done, she said. Now, let’s make a shelter where i will be protected from the weather”

She proceed to persuade a couple of animals to help her with the promise she will share her little shelter with them. They don’t ask any questions and begin to bring sticks and leaves to her that she use. After 3 hours, her shelter was finished and she thank the animals for their help. They all get away, except one: A cute little marmoset who offer her a banana.

“Oh, thank you, little fella” she said, giving a smile to the little monkey.

The marmoset jump on her arm and reach her shoulder. He had been charmed by her sweet voice and cute face and didn’t want to leave her.

“Oh, you want to stay with me? She asked. I don’t see any problem, i will be happy to have some company in this jungle”

She take the marmoset in her hands and start tickling him. The monkey love that and make sounds who could be compared as laughs.

“Can i name you Apy? She asked to him. Because you are an ape and you make me so happy...”

The marmoset make an affirmative sign with his thumb and take place on her shoulder.

“I hope you are ready, little Apy, because we have a lot of exploration to do!”

She begin her researches by exploring the area near of her camp, for hours, looking at every details. Very quickly, the night came on and she had to rest.

“I will continue to explore tomorrow, she said. Good night, Apy”

She take the animal and put him near of her neck. But the little monkey choose instead to choose a more comfortable place to sleep: Her breast.

“Hey, not here! She said. Get out of here!”

The marmoset is already asleep.

“Oh, fine, she though. At least he is warm and fuzzy, like my little Angel. I already miss him, i must find my geode soon as i can and finally get out of here”

The next day, she continue to search the area for her geode but find only rocks, insects, little fruits and birds.

“Did you find something looking like a yellow glowy necklace?” she asked to Apy.

Apy make a negative sign of the head, but give her a flower.

“Oh, you are so gentle, she said. Thank you...”

She put the flower in her hairs and continue to search around. She suddenly see something glowing near to a bird nest. She ask one of the birds if she could have the glowy thing in their nest. They obey and reveal a gold coin, that the little marmoset pick and put in Fluttershy’s bag. For their generosity, she give them bird seeds. (she always have a bag of seed with her)

“Thank you, i am sure that gold coin will serve me soon, she said. Let’s continue further, to see if my geode will be somewhere else.”

She pass the rest of the day to search, but with no results again.

“Maybe tomorrow, i will find it” she thought.

The third day, she decide to focus her energy on searching near to hard-to-access spots using Apy, agile and fast. He didn’t find her geode, but at least some tasty fruits (for her) and juicy insects (for him). They sit on a wood log and eat their lunch, like two best friends.

“I don’t know how many days i will have to stay in this jungle, she said to herself. I know in the real world, only almost 1 minute would have pass, but i miss my friends.”

Apy see her shed a tear that he instantly sweep from her face. She smile and hug him with her hands, and pet him.

“At least, i am not totally alone, because i have you, Apy. " Said Fluttershy

She return to the camp and refill her bottles. She open her bag and see that Sunrise had put a knitting kit for her and her camera with a photo of her and her friends. She also found a message from him and read it:

“I know i was supposed to not help you, was saying Sunrise in the message. But i owe you one for last Saturday’s night and i know you love knitting and take pictures of the nature, so i put these in your bag. I hope they will help you to not drive insane.”

Fluttershy suddenly remember what she did for Sunrise 3 days ago: Her and Sunrise had drink a little too much that night, then having sex together. (Okay, at this point, some of you will hate me for making Sunrise like that, but let’s be realist: He is a stallion, who are polygamous, who mean they love and can breed with more than one female in their life)

“Oh, i remember that now, she said, blushing intensively. We acted like animals that night and i am a little bit ashamed.”

She start knitting and continue until she was feeling tired. The next day, she continued to search for the geode but that was also a wasted day. Then 3 days later, she had found a strange temple, but had also faced giant snakes, angry Manticors, carnivorous hippopotamus, vampire goats (okay, i made that one up) and Chimeras...

“A temple!! She said out loud. I am sure i will find my geode in there, let’s do this, Apy!!”

She enter in the temple, hoping to find what she was looking for...