• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 919 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Sunrise Freezer, First Arc: Make peace with the past - Justafanfictioner



Sunrise Freezer was a legend in the history of Equestria, A hero of the past the world forgot when he disappear one day. He is now back and ready to save the world, this time in the human world!!

  • ...
7
 16
 919

Chapter 8: The plan of Starlight Glimmer

[The next evening]

In the Friendship Castle, Starlight who had finished to run the School of Friendship for the day, open a secret door in the basement. Soon after, Sunburst, Trixie and Discord appear in the same room. In fact, she was organizing these daily reunion for 5 days, since the attack of the Villain 6 on Canterlot. The reunion was about Sunrise, because Starlight was suspecting him to be the one who planned the attack.

“The last 5 days, said Starlight, we talked about how to unmask Sunrise. I know he is the mastermind of the invasion and we have to reveal his true face.”

“This is not easy, Starlight, said Sunburst. He is very convincing and everyone love him.”

“Not to forgot to mention he is way more powerful than you, said Discord. If you succeed to unmask him, what are you gonna do next?”

“Discord is right, said Trixie. Even if you unmask him, he won’t let you go, he will probably banishing you or killing you”

“I am aware of that.” said Starlight

“Maybe if we could read his memories, said Sunburst, We could be able to unmask him without efforts.”

“I can do that” said Discord.

“Maybe, but i don’t think he will let you enter in his mind” said Sunburst.

“Maybe it exist a way to get close enough to him, said Trixie. Sunrise don’t stop complimenting me about how great and powerful i am. I think his dredging me, but i don’t know why.”

“This is funny you said that, said Starlight, Sunrise also do the same with me. I resisted to his advances, sure, he said i was very intelligent and cute.”

“That’s looking like he got a weak spot for females unicorns, said Discord, especially the ones who redeemed.”*

“But i can’t read memories, said Starlight, Trixie neither. But i think i know who can help us, she is a unicorn like me and Trixie, who was a villain before she redeemed. She can also read memories of someone else with a physical contact”

“You are talking about...” said Discord

“Yes, you know who i am talking about” said Starlight.

“Can we wait tomorrow for that? Asked Trixie. I am tired and i need to sleep.”

“Yes, i claim this reunion over, she said. I am tired too, but before i’m going to sleep, i must prevent her of my visit. Twilight gave to me and her a magic book so we could write to each other.”

Then they’re all going to bed. The next morning, Starlight wake up and prepare to travel trough the magic portal leading to Canterlot High School. And fortunately for her, today was a school off-day, so she could take all the time she needed.

“Alright, she said, i can do it, this is maybe the security of our world who depend on it.”

She pass the mirror and arrive in front of the school, where Sunset Shimmer was waiting for her.

“Starlight!! She said, this is so nice to see you again!!!”

“I am happy to see you too!” said Starlight.

They hug each other with joy.

“You know why i am here, said Starlight, don’t you?”

“I already read your memory, answered Sunset. Let’s talk about it in my chamber”

Later, in Sunset room, Starlight had explained to Sunset what happened the last few days in her world.

“So if i resume what you told me, said Sunset. All your enemies for the past came back to live and ravaged Equestria, then Dawnbreaker reveal he his the mastermind of the attack. But when the villains were about to strike at you, an Alicorn named Sunrise break in the battle and save the day by defeating his so called arch-nemesis.”

“That’s right, said Starlight, and i can’t stop thinking that was all part of his plan. I mean, Sunrise show himself, then Dawnbreaker appear a few moment after and make everyone except the villains unable to use magic. Then Sunrise save the day. This is way to obvious to be a miracle.”

“So, what do you want me to do?” said Sunset.

“I need you to gain his trust, said Starlight, then you read in his memory. After that, You will share what you see with Discord so he could diffuse it to everyone in Equestria.”

“And what told you he will let me close enough to him, if he is so careful?” she said.

“First, you are an unicorn and second, you are an ex-villain” said Starlight.

“So what?” she asked.

“He can’t resist to these types of mares, said Starlight. I don’t why, but if that could help me to prove i am right, then i have to exploit that weakness”

“I...You mean...I’ll have to...seduce him?” said Sunset, a little bit uncomfortable.

“Yes, she answered. This is what i want you to do, do it for me and for Equestria”

“But at only one condition, Starlight, said Sunset. I want you to pass some time with me and my friends”

“I guess i could pass some time with you, Said Starlight. Yes, that’s a deal!”

Meanwhile at Canterlot, Sunrise was in his chamber, walking around his bed for hours.

“Why i feel so...bored, he thought. My plan was a success and i am famous again, i should be happy and take it easy. So why do i have this sensation of emptiness in me?”

He decide to go outside the castle and fly over Canterlot. Everypony greet him or cheer him while he is flying above them and even make brohoofs with some lucky ponies.

“Everypony love me, he thought, i should feel good about it. Fame is for what i am living for, admiration is what make me feel good. But i am just feeling empty and i don’t know why.”

Sunrise start to take altitude, flying in the clouds fast as he can, hoping that will make him forget his boredom. He pass above the Wonderbolt Academy and at the speed he was flying, create a powerful sonic boom who blast all the clouds, then he make many pirouettes and acrobatics figures to impress all the Pegasus present here. The public cheer him, but once again, he don’t feel any much better. Frustrated, he fly away and decide to return to his room.

“Somepony can explain me what just happened?” asked Spitfire

“That was Sunrise Freezer, Ma’am! Said Rainbow Dash. I think he just wanted to show off a little, like me.”

Sunrise get in his chamber, more depressed than before.

“What is wrong with me?” he said.

Author's Note:

*I know, Sunrise have the same tastes than Twilight for Ex-Villain Unicorns (if some of you know your memes: Sunset Shimmer, Starlight, Trixie and Tempest ). I did it by purpose and i don't regret it.