• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 920 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Sunrise Freezer, First Arc: Make peace with the past - Justafanfictioner



Sunrise Freezer was a legend in the history of Equestria, A hero of the past the world forgot when he disappear one day. He is now back and ready to save the world, this time in the human world!!

  • ...
7
 16
 920

Chapter 14: Searching for a life purpose, Part 1

Author's Note:

From that Chapter, the rate will be modified and talk of sex more openly. I know in the first chapters i avoided the subject and i won't change it...Don't worry, that won't be porn but instead more nudity and eroticism (a little bit like fifty shades of grey style).

For those who read my second blog, I talked about change the rate of the story and maybe add sex in it. I decided to do it and also some crossover in future chapters.

A week have passed since the end of the trip to Manehattan and the heroes returned to their habitual routine. If Sunset and her friends were okay with that, Sunrise wasn’t and found his routine annoying. The chapter begin with him, while lying on his bed watching his favorite series.

“I can’t believe i finished the season 1 of Hearts of Fate, he said. Let’s watch season 2!”

He try to find the second season of the series, but see it didn’t came out yet.

“What?! He said. The season 2 will only come in 3 months?! Damn it!!!”

He close the T.V and get outside of his bed to open his fridge. He take 4 cookies and a glass of chocolate milk then decide to look on the Internet with his laptop (He found it damaged but repaired it with his skills and magic).

“Hum, i have to find something to do of my life except going to school, said Sunrise. Maybe find a hobby or a job, just to make my free time more fulfilling.”

He suddenly find an interesting article on the net, made by a group called the C.M.C.

“The Cutie Mark Crusaders, he said out loud. This is these 3 fillies who help ponies without Cutie Marks to obtain them, in the pony world. Sure, I have my Cutie Mark already, but they could help me find what passion me.”

While he was talking to himself, Sunrise didn’t see Sunset Shimmer open his door. He only notice her when she knock his door.

“Oh, hi, Sunset! Said Sunrise. Why are you in my room?”

“I heard what you said 10 seconds ago, she answer. I knew that time would came eventually, the day where you will get bored of this routine. I bet than mean you will go back to Equestria for some times...”

“I actually don’t know, he said. Ponies and Humans have a lot of in common like similar jobs, hobbies or activities both practice in their world.”

“So, what his your plan?” she asked

“I think i’ll first go to Equestria and ask the Cutie Marks Crusader of the pony world to help me, he said. If that don’t work, i will return in the human world and do the same thing.”

“Good luck, Sunrise, she said. I will tell my friends you will be gone for some times. Goodbye!”

She kiss him on the cheek and leave his room. Sunrise close everything in his chamber and open a portal to Equestria with his magic. He pass through it and appear in the Canterlot royal castle in a room he didn’t recognize.

“Oops, he said. I think i’ll have to work a little bit on the accuracy of my portals.”

He discover too late he was actually in the chamber of princess Twilight, who was taking a short break of her royal duties.

“Sunrise?! She said. Can i know why you are in my room and more specially while i was relaxing in my bath?!

Sunrise was more specifically in Twilight royal bathroom and turn the head by reflex.

“I am sorry, princess Twilight, he said. My dimensional portal was supposed to lead me in the throne room, my bad!”

“Wait, You can actually open portals to other dimensions by yourself? She asked. Can you teach me how to do it?”

“Well, I will let you finish bathing first, he said. I will wait in the guest room.”

“That’s fine, i have finished for a while to bath, she said. I was just chilling, nothing more”

Sunrise turn by reflex his head in direction of the door when Twilight get out of the bath.

“You don’t need to turn off your head, we are not in the human world. You already saw me without clothes many times before.” she said.

“Sorry, force of habit, he said. I passed a long time in the human world and learned to follow some of their habits, first being the nudity.”

“Oh, yeah, she said. Sunset told me about the clothes being an absolute necessity in her world. But now you are in the pony world.”

Sunrise turn his head to look at Twilight and feel suddenly excited. He feel his manly limb (his cock, for those who are less distinguished) grow and try to hide it. Twilight don’t take too long to notice it and laugh.

“Oh, i see somepony is really excited right now.” she said, looking at his huge gun (Sorry, i try to find synonyms for cock)

“Damn it, sorry, this is just i take habit to be excited when i see someone naked in the human world.” he said.

Twilight use her magic to put him on the floor on his back and the she embark on him.

“Wait, said Sunrise. I can’t do that with you. You are a princess and have royal blood.”

“Is that a problem? She said. I am of the high royalty because i am an Alicorn and you are one too.”

She kiss him and start to ride him slowly, then wildly. (They did it for many hours, because of Sunrise ability to slow time) When they have finish to mate, They exit of the bathroom and Sunrise proceed to explain why he is here.

“I came here because i need help from the Cutie Mark Crusaders, he said. Do you know where i can find them?”

“Hum, they reside to Ponyville in their treehouse near to Sweet Apple Acre. But why do you need their help, Sunrise?”

“In the past, I was an alchemist, an hero and a erudite, He said to her. That was my life purpose. But today, things have evolved and that mean i must evolve to. I don’t know if you understand that.”

“I understand, she said. You are not the first pony i met with that problem. Let me just a moment while i prevent the C.M.C of your visit”

Twilight teleport in the treehouse of the three fillies.

“Hi, Twilight!” they all said at the same time.

“Hi, girls! She said. I know i should have knocked the door before. I came to tell you than somepony want your help”

“Oh, Sure, who is that pony?” asked Applebloom.

“You have heard of him, said Twilight, his name is Sunrise Freezer”

The 3 fillies are smiling and jumping with joy.

“You are kidding, right?” said Sweetie Belle.

“No, said Twilight. He really need you and he will arrive very soon. See you later”

She disappear and reappear in the royal castle in front of Sunrise.

“This is done, Sunrise, she said. I really loved to mate with you, but now my break is over and i have royal duties to do. Have a good day!”

She made a wink and kiss Sunrise on the muzzle then teleport outside the room. Sunrise smile timidly and also teleport outside the room. He arrive at Sweet Apple Acre in front of the Crusaders headquarter and knock at the door. Applebloom open the door and see Sunrise standing outside, then close the door.

“Twilight was telling the truth, she said. Sunrise is at our door right now”

“Let him in!” said Scootaloo.

Applebloom open the door and greet Sunrise while trying to stay professional.

“Welcome in our headquarter, Mister, said Sweetie Belle. I am Sweetie Belle”

“I am Scootaloo” said Scootaloo.

“And i am Applebloom!” said Applebloom.

“We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders!!! They said together. We are here to help you find your Cutie Mark!”

“Hum, not bad, he said. You already know why i am here, so let’s get this started, shall we?”