• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 918 Views, 16 Comments

The Legend of Sunrise Freezer, First Arc: Make peace with the past - Justafanfictioner



Sunrise Freezer was a legend in the history of Equestria, A hero of the past the world forgot when he disappear one day. He is now back and ready to save the world, this time in the human world!!

  • ...
7
 16
 918

Chapter 17: A new Sunrise.

Sunrise was finally back to C.H.S after a long and exhausting week of 5 days in Equestria. He decided when he was arrived in his chamber to wait until tomorrow to explain everything to his friends.

The morning light wake up Sunrise and he get off of his bed to take a shower. Then he brush his teeth and shave both his torso and pubic hairs. He jump the breakfast and directly go to see Sunset Shimmer, but she was still sleeping and let her alone.

“Good for me, that give me the time to eat something at the Canterlot Café” he said.

While Sunrise was on his way to the Café, he got distracted by a weird looking dog and bump into somebody. That person was not else than Vinyl Scratch. Sunrise help her to get up and make an apologize that she accept by showing him a thumb up. He walk 5 more minutes and then arrive to the Canterlot Café.

“I will take a dark coffee large size with 4 muffins choco-banana please” he said to the employee.

He wait 2 minutes and receive his command, then exit of the Café-restaurant to walk in direction of a mall to kill the time. While he is walking in the hallway, he see not so far away from him Flash Sentry.

“Shit, this is that guy again, he thought. What should i do? I can’t use my magic to avoid him with all that people in this mall who could see me.”

Sunrise look around him trying to find a loophole to avoid facing the guy he found stupid and cliché, who was dangerously approaching of him.

“Screw it, i will use my Time Stop to get out of there!” he said in a low voice.

He do it just in time, giving him a way to get out of the mall. Then he undo the spell and teleport in Sunset’s room only to see she was not in.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” he said to himself

He heard the sound of water in the bathroom and deduce she must been taking a shower. He put a mix of scratching powder and sneezing powder in her clothes. Then he decide to see what his other friends were doing right now and disappear from the room. He reappear in the chamber of Rarity, who was sleeping really deep.

“Guess i am not the only one who had a exhausting week, he thought. Let’s see if Rainbow Dash is awake...”

Sunrise disappear and reappear in the chamber of Rainbow Dash, also sleeping deeply. He pass to the next chamber, the bedroom of Fluttershy, who was also still sleeping. Same thing from Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

“Applejack must be certainly awake for hours” he thought

He was surprised to see she was still sleeping too.

“Guess It's the time to prank them!” he said in his head.

Sunrise wake up Rarity by throwing a transparent liquid in her face and hairs. She get up and look to see who did that, but Sunrise already disappeared.

“If i get my hand on the person who did that, i swear he or she will regret it bitterly” she said.

Sunrise do the same thing to Rainbow Dash, But with honey this time. Then he make a beehive full of Flash bees (coming directly from Equestria) appear above her face and the bees immediately started to lick the honey on her face. The tickles wake her up and when she get up, Rainbow Dash see she is in the middle of a swarm. She use her super speed to get outside of her house screaming of pain and fear.

He get to Fluttershy house and put a super powerful alarm he activate from outside her house. That make her wake up brutally and the sound stop. Then he pass directly to Pinkie Pie and to wake her up, make a cake appear and set it on fire. The smell of burned cake wake up Pinkie Pie as she attempt to save it.

“That’s 4, just two more to wake up” said Sunrise.

He appear in Twilight’s room with a violent cat than he release and immediately attack Spike and wake him up. Then he purchase the cat in the whole room and wake up Twilight.

“Spike?!” she said when she see him chasing a cat.

“That cat attacked me while i was sleeping, he will pay for that” said the dog.

Sunrise finally enter with a piece of meat and a badger into Applejack room but instead of surprising her sleeping, he caught her changing her clothes. Sunrise get rid of the two items but couldn’t get himself out in time when Applejack see him.

“What they hay?! She said, covering her breast. What are you doing in my room?! Can’t you use a door like everybody else?!”

“I am very sorry for that, but i gotta go!” said Sunrise before disappearing.

Sunrise Return to his room and sent a message to all 7 of them saying to meet him near to the park. Not longer than 30 minutes later. Rainbow Dash appear first with a lot of dangerous swarm of flash bees chasing her.

“Someone help me!!! Please!!!” she yelled.

Sunrise use a spell to calm the flash bees and make them return in their hive, that he sent back from where he first picked it from. He admit that he did that gag and make a lot of apologizes

“Why would you do that to me in the first place?” she said.

“Relax, you are not the only one i tricked this morning. Why? I was just in the right mood i guess.”

Rarity hair were all sticky when she show up at the meeting place. Rainbow Dash can’t retain a laugh and make a bump fist to Sunrise.

“I can’t believe you actually did that to her hairs, Sunrise, said Rainbow. Well play!”

“So this is you the fucking asshole who put in my hairs a mix of superglue and cold water?!” asked Rarity.

“I am very sorry about that.” he answered

“I don’t want your apologies, Sunrise! She said. You will owe me a lot of services if you want to be forgiven.”

Pinkie Pie is next to arrive, she have smoke in her hairs, on her face and traces of burned cake on her clothes.

“What happened to you, Pinkie Pie?” asked Rarity

“Oh, i simply tried to save a cake being burned to death but i couldn’t save him!!!” she said sadly.

“You can blame Sunrise for that, said Rarity, look what he did to my hairs”

“You two get pretty lucky, said Rainbow Dash. Me, i was sting and chased by fucking mutated bees during 1 hour!!!”

“Why would you do that to a innocent cake, Sunrise? Why?!” asked Pinkie Pie.

“He had only one purpose: Woke you up” he answered.

Fluttershy is the next girl to arrive at the park.

“CAN I KNOW WHO PUT AN ALARM OF 120 DECIBELS IN MY ROOM, PLEASE? She said. I CANT HEAR ANYTHING NOW!!!”

Rainbow Dash run to her house and come back with a sheet on what she wrote: «This is this fucking imbecile who did that» (with an arrow pointing at Sunrise.)

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS, SUNRISE?” yell Fluttershy.

Then the next was Twilight sparkle, who have a lot of dog and cat hairs and scratches on her.

“If you ask what happened to me, let’s just say my dog Spike and a crazy cat have declared war in my room, she said. What happened to you?”

“They got prank by my, and you too, he said. I am sorry for that”

Applejack arrive at the park and give a stare to Sunrise.

“Let me guess, you all got prank by him this morning, didn’t you?” she asked.

“What, he didn’t prank you?! How?!” asked Rarity.

“Let’s just say she was already awaken when i appeared in her chamber” said Sunrise.

“That pervert saw me topless this morning...” she said.

“That was not my intention, i swear, he said. I wanted to prank you like the others. But that failed, okay?”

Sunset is the last one to arrive at the meeting point. She was scratching her skin and sneezing without reasons.

“Oh, i see Sunrise didn’t spare you, Sunset” said Rarity

“This is him who put scratching and sneezing powder in my clothes? And why happened to all of you, except Applejack.”

“That bastard glued my hair!!” said Rarity

“He put a beehive full of mutants bees who chased me” said Rainbow Dash with the almost all her body burned by their stings

“He set the fire on a innocent cake and i could save him!!” said Pinkie, demoralized.

“HE SET AN ALARM OF 120 DECIBELS IN MY ROOM TO WOKE ME THIS MORNING!!” said Fluttershy out loud.

“He put in my room a violent cat who attacked my poor little Spike, also both of them fought on me” said Twilight.

“He was about to put on me a juicy piece of meat near me and release after that a hungry badge, said Applejack. Instead that fucking pervert saw me topless”

Sunrise use a magic spell to heal Rainbow dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer. Then he use another spell to fix Rarity and Pinkie’s hairs and their clothes too.

“This is the least i can do for you as an apologize” said Sunrise.

“Let’s forget that for the moment, said Sunset. I am happy to see you back, Sunrise, that must mean you found a life purpose, am i right?”

“Yes, but that just took me 2 days to discover it, said Sunrise. I have to thank Scootaloo for help me find it”

“So, what is your new life purpose?” asked Fluttershy

“My goal in life is to guide and protect the futures generations of heroes, he said. Heroes like you”

“And what could you possibly teach to us?” asked Rarity.

“I can teach you how to develop the full potential of your magic geodes and by the same occasion give you new abilities and more power” he said.

“You mean you will be a sort of mentor?” asked Sunset Shimmer.

“Only if you accept to be formed by me, he said. I will stay your friend out of the training sessions but during them, you will call me as Mr. Sunrise. I must warn you: The training you will have to do will be very hard, almost extreme.”

Sunset and the others talk between them for a while. When they finish, they gave their decision to Sunrise.

“We thought about it and we decided: We accept to let you training us?” said Sunset

“Then there is the schedules of your training sessions. Each of you have a different day and different programs. The place were your training will take place is in a dimension where a hour equal to 1 minute in the real world. Awakening your full power will take you many months. You will train during 60 hours in that pocket dimension, meaning 1 hour in the reality.”

“That sound awesome, when will we begin our training?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“In the next volume, i guess” said Sunrise.