• Published 5th Nov 2019
  • 219 Views, 1 Comments

A Shadow’s Collection - Silver Shadows



Just a bunch of random stories that don’t belong anywhere.

  • ...
 1
 219

Candy is Important in War [T]

Author's Note:

My friend gave me another set of story requirements. This is what I made of it.

Requirements:
1. Genghis Khan
2. Lollipops

Rating: T
Tags: [Humor][Death][Princess Celestia] [Human??]
Warnings: Death

Genghis Khan studied the mirror carefully. According to his soldiers, they were able to stick their hands in it. Taking a deep breath, he stepped into it. A sudden whirl storm surrounded him and he appeared on the other side. He tried to stand but fell almost immediately. He studied his hands, only to see hooves, almost like the ones he rode, but they seemed to be yellow.

He stared at the mirror and found a yellow pony staring back at him. He gaped at himself. Before he could go back through the mirror to hopefully the right world, something pulled him away. He could see a thin, yellow aura around his body and it turned him around and he saw a frowning… pony with wings and a horn that was glowing.

“Who are you and why are you close to this artifact?” She asked with warning.

Genghis wasn’t one to be intimidated, “I am Genghis Khan, ruler of the Mongols! You stupid pony. Let me go before my army terrorizes you.” He stood threateningly. The only pony seemed to look amused instead of terrorized.

“You’re not from here?” He could almost see her laughter threatening to pour over.

Genghis rolled his eyes, “No, duh. My army will murder you and take over this territory!”

The other pony actually laughed, “I can’t believe that the mirror… Here, follow me, we should talk.” Genghis was going to refuse when a burst of light teleported them to a different room. He shook his head and blinked in shock.

“You don’t fight fair,” he said, scowling at the other pony, “Give me a bow and arrow and a horse and then we can call it fair. My army stands behind me, let me go retrieve them.”

“We’re not fighting... yet. We’re having a civil conversation. Let’s start again, I’m Princess Celestia and my sister is P-I mean, no longer here. It is nice meeting you. Would you like a lollipop?” She motioned to the candy basket in the middle of the table and levitated one towards him. It was red and labeled, ‘cherry flavored’.

Genghis scowled, “They’re poisoned. No rightful enemy would offer food.”

“Suit yourself,” Celestia ate the lollipop instead. She was content with eating it slowly, watching Genghis’ actions.

“Now, I will kill you.” He began running forwards on his two hind legs but promptly fell on his rear. If Celestia didn’t have her years of practice in holding her laughter back, she would’ve been undignified in front of the guards at the door.

The guard standing at the door pointed and threw a spear towards the unmoving pony who was cursing his head off, “This is a murder plot to the princess!” Genghis promptly died, blood spewing everywhere.

And this is how China was truly saved from Genghis Khan.

Comments ( 1 )

For a moment, I thought he transformed into Fluttershy.

Login or register to comment