• Published 5th Nov 2019
  • 217 Views, 1 Comments

A Shadow’s Collection - Silver Shadows



Just a bunch of random stories that don’t belong anywhere.

  • ...
 1
 217

How History’s Made [E]

Author's Note:

My friend gave me the following criteria:
1. Black hole
2. Historical fiction (could be pony history)
3. Must include Hitler

Tags: [Princess Luna][Princess Celestia][Humor]
Warnings: N/A (unless you count no editing)
Rating: E

“Sister, what are you doing?” Celestia caught up to her sister. They were both quite young, having only a few centuries of ruling. They expected to rule forever, together.

Well, one of them did at least.

The dark alicorn’s eyes narrowed, “Sister, what are you doing? That is the better question.”

“I asked you first.”

“Very well… sister. Follow me and you shall find out.”

The other gave a grudging nod. They both trotted along, the alicorn of the day trailing slightly behind as she wasn’t sure where her sister was leading her. They approached the throne room. The guards parted and the doors creaked open slowly.

Suddenly, Luna stopped. Celestia did as well, opening her mouth to question Luna about something. However, Luna put a calming hoof on Celestia’s chest to almost order her to halt.

Luna demanded, “Commander Hitler, deploy your troops now.”

“Sister?”

“I will be the sole ruler of Equestria. No longer will you take all the glory for what I have done.”

“Sister?”

“You know what you’ve done, sister. Now, begone.”

Luna closed her eyes to prepare a spell to teleport Celestia in a more convenient spot, only to feel a warm glow cutting her off. She snapped her eyes open and glanced at her horn. They were going to be at a stalemate. The magic Luna was calling open must be added slowly in order to work properly. In order to override Celestia’s power, it must be added quickly and rapidly, then to almost overblow the energy. It would be easy to override a simple unicorn’s magic, but an alicorn’s was much more difficult.

Luna made brief eye contact with her commander who was calmly waiting. The other guards during that time were on her side and the others were dispatched. She had sent a sleeping spell to them prior to leading Celestia to the throne room.

Her commander sent a spell at Celestia, a weak stunning spell. It wasn’t enough to fully affect an alicorn but it was enough to distract one. An irresistible itch, one might say.

Luna quickly finished the spell and a giant black hole opened from underneath Celestia. The princess of the night laughed at the mercy of her sister as Celestia tried flapping her giant white wings and even teleporting to get out, only to sink slowly deeper and deeper into there until it was sealed off.

Princess Luna shouted something that would resonate throughout the nation, “Hail, Hitler!

Celestia crashed into the crystal caves, headfirst. After a few moments, she managed to recollect her senses. She looked around the caves and groaned, the crystals were entirely magic proof.

However, it also provided remarkable strength to add spells. She closed her eyes and decided to summon something that would surely make everypony hate her sister. It was called a Nightmare, a being that would surely turn the purest pony into one who would be self driven and greedy and jealous. It would surely make Luna seem as evil as Tartarus itself.

As for that unicorn, Hitler, Celestia swore under her breath to make all the history books turn against him.

She stood up, a wicked smile forming across her face, one nopony would expect from a benevolent ruler.