• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 2,335 Views, 68 Comments

The Joker Tapes - DanishDash



A crazy pony calling himself Joker brought about time of terror a year ago. Now that Twilight is a Princess she wants to find out why! Recording each interview.

  • ...
7
 68
 2,335

Tape 2

"So.. Here we are.. Today is Monday, 4th of May, 3412 AU. Time is 09:32 AM, present is interviewer, me, Twilight Sparkle and prisoner 408, alias, Joker."

"...."

"Ahem, Joker.. Let me start by asking y-."

"Tell me, princess, how's Rainbow Dash? Can she fly again?"

Sharp inhale.

"Y-yes.. She CAN."

"I like the glare you give me princess, it's so commanding. How's Pinkie doing by the way?"

"Don't. We will get to all of that, but you will not talk about my friends unless I ask something relating to them."

"Touchy subject?"

"Yes, you hurt them, and I am only here to get answers from you, not to play whatever sick games you have up in your head."

"I say, that is not what I expected to hear from the 'princess of friendship.' I thought you would be all, friendship, forgiveness, hugs and song, all that fluffy stuff."

"You killed a lot of ponies, injured many more, you tortured my friend, manipulated another, tricked her into helping you and.. Are you finding this funny?!"

"Hee, hee, I do, hehehehe.."

"...."

"Hehe, sorry princess, you were saying?"

Sigh.

"Is 'Joker' your real name?"

Sounds of some chains being moved ever so slightly.

"It is now.."

"But it wasn't always.. Which means you had life before you became.. This.. Can you tell me about it?"

"Hmm, I couldn't tell you, it has all become so jumbled up there.. Hehe.."

"You don't remember?"

"No, I remember pieces, snapshots really, pain, pain that you never would have experienced, not without me."

"Is that why you wanted to kill me?"

"Hehehaha! I don't wanna kill you, Twilight. No, I wanted you to live, wanted you to feel pain, the sort of pain I have felt. To see the world is not all full of songs, hugs and friendship."

"..."

"Heh.. Hehe... Your expression is all I need, Twilight.. Yes, I did this because it was going to be fun to see you in pain, to see your friends hurting, that was why I did it, for fun.."

"....!"

"How about a joke Twilight?"

A chair is pushed back and the sound of twilight walking towards the padded cell door.

"Why couldn't the Pegasus fly? Because I broke her wings, get it? Hihihihahaha!"

The cell door open, her hoof steps vanishes out of range of the mic and several other heavy hoof steps enters.

"Was it something I said? Hehe."